Page 1072 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 729721022106210681069107010711072
Results 26,776 to 26,783 of 26783

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Orochimaru Edo Tensei'd the sealed Hokages, which helped save a lot of lives after they finally got to the battlefield. Suigetsu helped reattach Tsunade's split body back together, and Karin let herself be bitten to help Tsunade get back a lot of her chakra. I don't remember what Jūgo did. Even Kabuto, despite being the one to perform the Edo Tensei, helped by reviving Sasuke. Would be nice for Oro to be back in the Leaf and become the lead of their genetics research without all the evil intentions this time around. Most likely pardoned, but kicked out, and is now living in the Sound.

I've always thought it would Neji and Tenten would get together ever since Part 1, but then he died. I don't see the implications though, or even any hints. Sure, Tenten shows up the very next panel after Lee and his song/lookalike student, but that doesn't mean they got together. If only the kid was also carrying ninja scrolls on his back, then we would have gotten the hint.

Hopefully he uses whatever Hashirama gave him in the movie. I don't see a huge baddie being able to go up against Naruto or Sasuke if the special mangas lead to Part 3, unless another Ōtsuki comes down from the moon. If Bolt and Sarada get married, that child will be so OP. Even if the Haruno and Namikaze DNA are there to spoil everything, having Uchiha/Senju/Uzumaki/Hyūga DNA is something that's never happened before.

New Kishimoto interview
    Seems like the special stories will only last for a short while. Says he's going to announce his new manga after next summer. Oh yeah! Here comes Masashi Kishimoto's next big hit, Boruto! (It's most likely not)
    Yeah, let's just forget all the past crimes Orochimaru did. Killing hundreds in his experiments and then killing more during Operation Destroy Konoha, including the current Hokage at the time, Hiruzen Sarutobi. Orochimaru has done more bad then good to the world. Even if Konoha isn't hunting him, he should never be allowed back in Konoha grounds. Forgiving him is one thing. But to let him have any sort of place in Konoha after all he's done? Nobody in Konoha would trust him, so why even bother? His crimes are far worse then Sasukes. He can go back to his Sound Village and rot there.

Of course the obvious answer would be to never revive him in the first place. That was the single stupidest move the Naruto manga ever did. Now he's back in a world that doesn't need him. A world where he's not even a big player in the game anymore, and we're all just suppose to believe he'll be good now. Really? Orochimaru's revival makes me sick. His ending was near perfect and they brought him back to a world that moved on from him. He has no place in the world now.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Would be neat if Bolt got the Byakugan rather than his sister. Maybe she could get Sage Mode.
    There's more of a chance that both will have Byakugan imo since it's a Kekkei Genkai and all. Sage Mode bores me, so I'd rather not see either of them specialize in that.

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he's using this movie to explain his manga. That never ever happens. It just reeks of selling out. Why all of a sudden are we getting flashbacks to NH when they were kids when there was ZERO reference to any backstory between them in the manga? Like it just seems cliche and forced but then again he has to explain that awful rushed ending somehow. Why not with a awful movie, with gag me romance which isn't even what Naruto is about.
    I wish their relationship was developed more in the manga as well, but I'm happy at the very least we get a movie showing how they fell in love. I'd be more upsetif there was zero follow up to the hand holding scene

Top 5 Favorite Naruto Characters (not in order)
    1. Itachi

2. Jiraiya

3. Kakashi

4. Madara

5. Minato

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Take it with a huge grain of salt, but a few users from Narutobase have translated quite a bit of info from The Last's plot.

You can read the whole thing there, but I'll post a few things here.
        Spoiler:- The Last plot:

Spoiler:- Relationships:

NOTHING about Rock Lee and his son/look alike student at all. Either he's not important, or the kid was just a look alike student, like how he copied Guy's clothing, hairstyle, and attitude

Again, take this news with a huge grain of salt! Might be legit, might be not. The movie is coming out in Japan in 2 week, so we'll get more leaks as the date gets closer.
    Last edited by SazandoraIsAwesome; Today at 10:22 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

That sounds awful.

I doubt it's real.

I'd rage if Orochimaru dies; he's resilient and I'd hate for him to finally pass away in the last movie of all things. In my head canon, he was stalking Sasuke in chapter 700.

all that seems really cringe worthy

Page 1072 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 729721022106210681069107010711072