Page 1091 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 91991104110811087108810891090109110921093109410951101 ... LastLast
Results 27,251 to 27,275 of 28452

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    LOL, world peace takes time guys. He at least got the five shinobi nations on his side and became allies with them. But of course not everyone is going to want peace. There are probably underground independent organizations forming in the shinobi world right now, trying to take advantage of this time of peace, hence why they still might need shinobi trained. Naruto's MO as Hokage could be trying to solve these problems without getting anyone killed or something.

Stopping wars and making world peace is time consuming and will not be solved in a day. Who said Naruto is still not working for peace as Hokage? Now he's got the title so people are more likely to take him serious. So he hasn't failed anything, he could still be working at it. If getting world peace was so easy to get in a day, then it would have been established already.
    I don't think anybody was saying he has failed (I wasn't, at the very least), just talking speculatively about a Part 3 (which VV said would necessitate Naruto having failed).

I have absolutely no doubt that there are more Madaras out there that would resist the notion of world peace. Missing Nin would definitely still be a thing, if absolutely nothing else.

Random question: When Part 1/Kakashi Gaiden ended, did the manga take a hiatus before the first chapter of Part 2? If so, how long?

I think there's something coming out in March/April. Would that be the Bolt mini-series or the six novelizations?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Random question: When Part 1/Kakashi Gaiden ended, did the manga take a hiatus before the first chapter of Part 2? If so, how long?
    There was a one-month break between those chapters, although it happened during WSJ's yearly winter hiatus, so it may not have been Kishi's intention.

I'd definitely love to see how the Narutoverse function with such modern technology now. Will be funny to see the characters using FaceScroll and Skype to communicate with each other in long distances (would have been perfect for Shikamaru and Temari when they were younger), looking up how to perform Jutsus on Youtube rather than learning them by reading scrolls, etc.
    I honestly disliked the new technology thing, it ruined the ninja theme for me tbh.

No one said ninja can't have PCs, man.

The traditional theme of ninjas went out the window Chunnin exams and beyond.
    PC's being a thing really isn't that out of place.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Wasn't the village in the rain high tech and industrialized too? The tech we see in the epilogue really isn't anything new

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Wasn't the village in the rain high tech and industrialized too? The tech we see in the epilogue really isn't anything new
    How was Amegakure high tech? It had buildings made of metal and tons of pipes, but that wasn't exactly technologically advanced in my opinion.

http://i.imgur.com/jZ2bjz1.jpg

Naruto, Minato, and Bolt in a Father, Son, and Grandson poster

https://36.media.tumblr.com/49fcf142...pc2o2_1280.jpg

Also, for anyone who still cares, Naruto actually confessed to Sakura as shown in the movie. It probably happened at some point during the two years between the end of the war and the movie
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 30th January 2015 at 3:57 AM.

http://i.imgur.com/jZ2bjz1.jpg

Naruto, Minato, and Bolt in a Father, Son, and Grandson poster

https://36.media.tumblr.com/49fcf142...pc2o2_1280.jpg

Also, for anyone who still cares, Naruto actually confessed to Sakura as shown in the movie. It probably happened at some point during the two years between the end of the war and the movie
    Naruto should have been drawn in his Ch700 look, not his Shippuuden look. Also, I want a Minato grandpa design even if he didn't live long enough.

Also, someone videotaped the Australian screening? Has the movie been leaked online already??

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    If the series was still going, I'd be more eager for this, but at this point I can't say that an artbook has me hyped especially since the last one was basically a collection of previously-seen art and barely had any new images. What's with Naruto's eye though.

Naruto should have been drawn in his Ch700 look, not his Shippuuden look. Also, I want a Minato grandpa design even if he didn't live long enough.

Also, someone videotaped the Australian screening? Has the movie been leaked online already??
    Yup. The movie has been leaked for days.

Yup. The movie has been leaked for days.
    *psst* hey, can you share... the link?

I thought the 6 novels were coming out on Spring? That April-June date is for the Arts Gallery, not the novels or the Bolt mini-series.

PS the Chuunin Exam filler going on right now is good. Confusing, but good. Shikamaru is Teh smarts.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 4th February 2015 at 10:30 AM.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

putting the shipping debate aside the movie was actually pretty decent

i actually thought the raikage wouldve changed a bit but nope hes still willing to kill the hero who saved his butt multiple times without hesitation

but to the people who really dont want to see naruto and hinata get together than dont watch it and complain

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I always though Naruto would get with Sasuke.

Hinata does make a decent beard I guess.

I think it's hilarious how Guy is going to fight, in a wheelchair, on an airplane.

Even without a leg, Guy has the most youth out of any character

I hope they make some anime filler out of these novels as I doubt we'll get a decent translation for them. If it is anything like the novelization of The Last we'll just get snippets.

Hopefully they have some more Nardo family moments in them, watching salty NaruSaku shippers on tumblr has become a hobby of mine recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    I hope they make some anime filler out of these novels as I doubt we'll get a decent translation for them. If it is anything like the novelization of The Last we'll just get snippets.

Hopefully they have some more Nardo family moments in them, watching salty NaruSaku shippers on tumblr has become a hobby of mine recently.
    I doubt we'll get more filler from the new novels in the anime; they can't keep delaying the conclusion for much longer imo.

I expect they'll be keeping the anime running at least until the Bolt film airs. Don't think we will get book fillers but it would be nice.

Expecting some set after the film though, SP have been shipping Naruto and Hinata for years and they finally get a chance to run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post

I just gotta know though. Why does being an NaruSaku shipper automatically make one "salty?" Is it impossible for there to actually be compelling reasons to dislike the ending? The movie is filled with holes that anyone with half a brain can instantly see. The movie is nothing more than a NarutoxHinata lovefest with a random villain, how can NH fans excepts anyone else than themselves to be satisfied? .. But that's none of my business *drinks ice tea*
    Last edited by Nodame; 11th February 2015 at 9:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    But that's none of my business *drinks ice tea*
    But this is like your dozenth anti-NaruHina comment since chapter 700, so that speaks for itself. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    But this is like your dozenth anti-NaruHina comment since chapter 700, so that speaks for itself. :/
    :OO You got him! Lol

How far was Part 2 when Shippuden finally aired? I can see another another 2 years (90+ episodes) worth of continuous filler between 699 and 700. I'd be perfectly fine with that too. Part 2 had really horrible character development for the side characters, even worse than Part 1.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

:OO You got him! Lol

Besho is a girl

Speaking of the anime, has anyone been watching the chuunin exam filler arc? They have the jinchiriku Fu participating in it.

They actually are showing how Sakura and the other became Chuunin? Again, I wish I could find a single bone in my body that actually cares about that. But I can't. Their Chuunin rank means nothing of importance, and it didn't help any of them stay relevant sadly. Shikamaru is the only one of the bunch who made a decent name and career for himself. Even Neji, who became a Jonin, just became background in part 2. Well I will say Choji and Ino got some shine in the Asuma fight and the war, so that's something.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Page 1091 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 91991104110811087108810891090109110921093109410951101 ... LastLast