Page 1086 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 869861036107610821083108410851086
Results 27,126 to 27,142 of 27142

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #27126
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Where was Sasuke when Madara was firing meteors using his eyes? Apparently he would have been useful.
    He's had 2 years of experience with the Rinnegan by that point in the movie. When Sasuke finally got the Rinnegan in the war, Madara was already bored with chucking meteors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm saddened by how Sasuke's been snubbed in the film. I was starting to like him after Naruto beat him, but now Kishi has discarded him for whatever reason. I bet he'll be snubbed in the spin-off as well.
    I bet he still has more screentime than poor ol' Shino. Showing my Shino bias aside, I highly disagree with false advertising. I feel sorry for those who went into the movie expecting Sasuke (because he was advertised a lot), only for him to appear for less than half a minute. They did make it clear it was a NaruHina movie a few weeks after tickets finally went on sale, but he was still heavily advertised and that didn't mean Sasuke was only gonna be in for 30 seconds. Only way to find that out is by watching the movie, but by then, you've watched the movie, and it's too late to get a refund.

    I don't want a SasuSaku movie, but maybe in Sakura's mini series novel, it could explain how they got together. I'd like to see more of Sasuke regardless. I wanna see how his relationship with Naruto and the village and the entire Land of Fire evolves. I wanna know if he and Naruto are total bros 4 lyfe or not.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  2. #27127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    So I'm going over some old posts from a few websites from far before the war even started. Lots of comments about how Tobi was seemingly just a joke character and an idiot.

    If only they knew then.
    Last edited by diakyu; 16th December 2014 at 7:38 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  3. #27128

    Default

    Orange Tobi was best Tobi.

  4. #27129
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Going as Tobi was definitely a lot better than when he masqueraded as Madara.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  5. #27130
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Going as Tobi was definitely a lot better than when he masqueraded as Madara.
    I disagree. At least when he pretended to be Madara he had purpose. Tobi as a comedic character was tiresome and not even funny in my view.

  6. #27131
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Where all are equal
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    I kinda liked they had a ukatski be a pure comedy character, since it kinda added flavor to the group. I feel like making him a badass took away from that, but at least Obito was interesting, so it didnt hurt as much to lose that side of him.

  7. #27132
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    I've already gone into lengths my issues with Tobi in general. It was the whole making him Madara thing that cheesed me off. You spend a good portion of the latter half of part 2 building Tobi up as Madara trying to regain his powers or some crap like that, only to reveal at the very end the real Madara was a dead guy who's been dead this entire manga series, he has no ties to any of the main characters at all minus Onoki and that's barely touched on, and you had all this time of Tobi recruiting Sasuke to be his latest tool, starting the war, and threatening Team 7 that he's going to send Sasuke after Naruto, and this guys turns out to be Obito? The only good Uchiha with no dirt on him, turns out to be the second to worst one behind Madara. I did enjoy the extra backstory on Obito the story gave me as a result however. That is the only reason I don't consider this the worst twist of the series. But it still ruined my favorite Uchiha.

    But the worst thing of the manga is still Orochimaru coming back for no real reason at all. Nothing tops that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  8. #27133
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    There was the hint around mid 400 with the hidden coffin, and Tobi asking Kabuto how he got it, and that's when I kinda confirmed to myself that Tobi wasn't Madara. And I wouldn't call Ōnoki a main character because if he was, then that would also make Hashirama a main character. That would make Madara related to Ōnoki because they met somewhere before when Onoki was still young, MadaHashi related because they used to be best friends turned rivals, and MadaSasu related because they're both Uchiha. I personally didn't like how Obito was so weak. If it wasn't for Kabuto and his Edo Tensei, the war would have been much much shorter.

    Anyway, first footage of NSUNS4 gameplay, Hashirama vs Madara. Dem particle effects! Game looks gorgeous.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  9. #27134
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    There was the hint around mid 400 with the hidden coffin, and Tobi asking Kabuto how he got it, and that's when I kinda confirmed to myself that Tobi wasn't Madara. And I wouldn't call Ōnoki a main character because if he was, then that would also make Hashirama a main character. That would make Madara related to Ōnoki because they met somewhere before when Onoki was still young, MadaHashi related because they used to be best friends turned rivals, and MadaSasu related because they're both Uchiha. I personally didn't like how Obito was so weak. If it wasn't for Kabuto and his Edo Tensei, the war would have been much much shorter.

    Anyway, first footage of NSUNS4 gameplay, Hashirama vs Madara. Dem particle effects! Game looks gorgeous.
    The hint happened after like everything I just stated that Obito did as Tobi. There was a hint before that with the Minato flashback which truly put Madara's status into question. Madara and Sasuke were related by Uchiha clan but neither had any history with each other. Madara didn't care for Sasuke anymore then he did the rest of the world. The only people he truly acknowledged at first were Onoki and Hashirama. Two characters not important in the grand scheme of the final. As for Obito being weak as the villain Tobi. Well if he was all powerful Madara from the start he'd kill everyone without a storyline. When it comes to final villains, sometimes they cripple them so they aren't uber powerful at the start of the series and just end all the good guys lives at the start of the series and the villains plan is to gain or regain power so by the final he has the power to destroy everyone on earth. If Tobi was like that from the start, the series would have ended long ago. Then again, they pulled a switch and Madara became a dead old guy that Naruto and friends never truly met till the end and the final villain they thought they were fighting was a lackey. Ugh, poor Obito. This war ruined him.

    Edit: Actually I'm wrong about the Minato flashback hint. It happens after the Kabuto thing you mentioned.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  10. #27135
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,782

    Default

    Speaking of which, did Sasuke even react in any way when he found out that Tobi wasn't Madara? I can't remember.

  11. #27136
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Wow, this place sure has gotten quiet. That's to be expecting I guess. To answer Lorde's question, I don't even think Sasuke cared. A enemy was a enemy to him.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  12. #27137
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Wow, this place sure has gotten quiet. That's to be expecting I guess. To answer Lorde's question, I don't even think Sasuke cared. A enemy was a enemy to him.
    Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines are getting The Last next month, so maybe someone will record the whole movie, and there's some more discussions to be had. Until then, this thread will probably remain quiet until the mini series novels start hearing release, get leaked, and Part 3 hopefully is also teased.

    On another Naruto media, Jump Festa NSUNS4 trailer released. The trailer starts off with the last battle of the manga, Naruto vs Sasuke. This confirms that bunny lady will make it into the game, yay! The ending also shows off Naruto in his The Last costume. Hopefully this means The Last's events will be playable, rather than just giving us their costumes in that movie. Playable moon battle would be so sweet.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  13. #27138
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/...ruary-20-2015/
    yes we dont have to wait 6 months or a year for the movie to come out in the U.S.

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  14. #27139
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,782

    Default

    The movie's plot sounds terribad anyway, so I can't say that its English release has me excited. Does Shippuden even air on American television anymore?

  15. #27140
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    The movie's plot sounds terribad anyway, so I can't say that its English release has me excited. Does Shippuden even air on American television anymore?
    its going to be played in japanese but with english subtitles

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  16. #27141
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/...ruary-20-2015/
    yes we dont have to wait 6 months or a year for the movie to come out in the U.S.
    Bluray better not come out like 6 months later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    The movie's plot sounds terribad anyway, so I can't say that its English release has me excited. Does Shippuden even air on American television anymore?
    I don't know about airing on TV, but the the dub on Hulu seems to be behind two seasons, or 119 episodes. Road to Sakura was just released a few weeks ago.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  17. #27142
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Bluray better not come out like 6 months later.
    ok the movie is going to come out in theaters in the U.S. in 2 months using their japanese voices with english subtitles. it coming out in bluray, dvd, eng dub, has had no mention at all... my concern is just watching the finale of Naruto as early as possible with proper eng subtitle

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Page 1086 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 869861036107610821083108410851086

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •