Page 1092 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 92992104210821088108910901091109210931094109510961102 ... LastLast
Results 27,276 to 27,300 of 28075

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I just gotta know though. Why does being an NaruSaku shipper automatically make one "salty?"
    It doesn't but a lot of them really are. Still.

The movie is filled with holes that anyone with half a brain can instantly see.
    The series is full of them so the movie is just playing along. The ones in the film really aren't bad though.

The movie is nothing more than a NarutoxHinata lovefest
    Wonderful.

can NH fans excepts anyone else than themselves to be satisfied? .. But that's none of my business *drinks ice tea*
    Luckily there are a lot of them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    They actually are showing how Sakura and the other became Chuunin? Again, I wish I could find a single bone in my body that actually cares about that. But I can't. Their Chuunin rank means nothing of importance, and it didn't help any of them stay relevant sadly. Shikamaru is the only one of the bunch who made a decent name and career for himself. Even Neji, who became a Jonin, just became background in part 2. Well I will say Choji and Ino got some shine in the Asuma fight and the war, so that's something.
    Yeah, ranks don't mean much but this has still been a pretty fun arc so far. Don't really remember Ino and Chouji shining in that, I just remember Shikamaru pretty much soloing the revenge. They had their moments in the war though, Chouji especially.
    Last edited by Weeaboo Name; 12th February 2015 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    It doesn't but a lot of them really are. Still.

The series is full of them so the movie is just playing along. The ones in the film really aren't bad though.

Wonderful.

Luckily there are a lot of them then.

Yeah, ranks don't mean much but this has still been a pretty fun arc so far. Don't really remember Ino and Chouji shining in that, I just remember Shikamaru pretty much soloing the revenge. They had their moments in the war though, Chouji especially.
    I don't know what fight you are talking about, but it's not the Asuma one. Shikamaru did not solo that at all. That fight was mainly about Choji. Ino also showed how useful she was in both that fight and the Gold and Silver brothers fight. They are the only Chunnin that really got to shine in any shape or form, not counting Tsunade Jr.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

im slowly catching up to the anime series, i just saw ep 331 and im in no particular rush to see the last 30 non-filler episodes. im not bothering to see the filler eps at all. i can see that they're still doing a great job at making filler eps ie 376-377, 388-390, 394-399. are all these eps half filler and half cannon material?
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

Was talking about Shikamaru [and those other guys from team 10] vs Hidan. Chouji and Ino getting their **** slapped by Kakuzu whilst Shikamaru literally goes of to 1v1 Hidan pretty much summed it up.

I love team 10, just not as much as Kishi loves Shikamaru.

Wonder why Kishi changed his mind about Sakura, he made it look like she would be a useful character during the Kazekage arc. Guess you could say Hinata got to shine during the Pain arc, although I'm not sure there has been a bigger power gap during any other fight in the series. Her good moments usually end up with her getting rekt.
    Last edited by Weeaboo Name; 12th February 2015 at 11:46 PM.

Sakura was useful. She and Chiyo defeated Sasori. She had the honor of being the first to take down an Akatsuki.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    Was talking about Shikamaru [and those other guys from team 10] vs Hidan. Chouji and Ino getting their **** slapped by Kakuzu whilst Shikamaru literally goes of to 1v1 Hidan pretty much summed it up.

I love team 10, just not as much as Kishi loves Shikamaru.

Wonder why Kishi changed his mind about Sakura, he made it look like she would be a useful character during the Kazekage arc. Guess you could say Hinata got to shine during the Pain arc, although I'm not sure there has been a bigger power gap during any other fight in the series. Her good moments usually end up with her getting rekt.
    That doesn't change what I said about the Asuma fight, though. Which was the fight I was talking about. Hinata vs Pain was a good Hinata last stand moment, but not a good one showcasing her abilities as a Chunnin. She got taken down in one hit. But I actually like that, because they could have made it BS where she's suddenly strong enough to stand up to a super being like Pain, but they didn't. Hinata stayed in character. Though the anime dragged the fight out longer then it needed to be.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Sakura was useful. She and Chiyo defeated Sasori. She had the honor of being the first to take down an Akatsuki.
    It's hard to give her full credit when she had help and didn't even land the killing blow. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    It's hard to give her full credit when she had help and didn't even land the killing blow. :/
    It's true she didn't kill Sasori herself, but we should give her a lot of credit in that fight. Neither Chiyo or Sakura could have beaten Sasori on their own. That's pretty much been established by all three of them, but Sakura did pretty well destroying Sasori's Kazekage puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Well, she deserves at least partial credit, and that's good enough. She still did more than useless Choji and Ino during the Hidan/Kakuzu fight.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

I give credit for Sakura's battle against Sasori. Sadly it was her only major fight, which wouldn't happen again until Kaguya

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I give credit for Sakura's battle against Sasori. Sadly it was her only major fight, which wouldn't happen again until Kaguya
    She barely contributed to the Kaguya fight. All she did was punch her head.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Even against Kaguya, she barely did much though. Granted, she couldn't have without an insane power-up like Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi had, but still.

I like to fantasize that in another universe, Sakura was very useful because Kaguya actually died instead of being sealed, and so Madara was truly the final villain, Naruto and Sasuke still were Ashura and Indra reborn, but now Sakura was Kaguya reborn, and that would have been the twistiest of all twists. Naruto loved Sakura because she's the grandmother that he never met! :O Kishi should hire me for his next manga.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Speaking of Kishi's next manga, I wonder what he plans to do next aside from the spin off? I'd be interested if he plans on continuing his Mario oneshot
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 13th February 2015 at 3:59 AM.

He said it'll be something ''unnarutolike''. I'm expecting something on a monthly release. I'd be happy with that as he is a good artist when he puts the effort in.

So the Kakashi novel ended up being just as trivial and bland as I thought; this is why I never get hyped for novels that are based on manga franchises. :x

Unless those novels are the Team Minato spinoff I have been whining about for all of 2014, then meh! I don't care about Bolt's generation all that much. I want Team Minato! Give me what I crave already!

The only novel I am truly interested in is Gaara's. Mostly because I want to see who they pair him up with. Probably that matsuri girl from the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I agree. Sakura is an amazing character imo. Also, lets not forget she helped Naruto in the war which was a big acheivement for her as a medical ninja. I like everything about her. Its just that her wrong love for Sasuke is what held her back from becoming truly amazing.

The only main character I am satisfied with development wise and everything is Kakashi. He's perfect. I liked Ino and Shikamaru too.

So what is Sasuke even doing still traveling? Whatever the reason is, it can't possibly be more important than staying in Konoha with Sakura and raising their daughter.

He's off shagging every woman he meets brah, gotta repopulate that clan.

Yeah, Sasuke's not done taking over the world. By repopulating his clan he'll have a army in the future, when the Shinobi world is all at peace, Sasuke and all his Uchiha children will strike. He's playing it smart though and not lumping them all together in one spot. Now they will be everywhere. Sakura is just a vessel to hold one of his Uchia soldiers and raise it for him. Totally unaware that Sasuke is using her yet again and that she is raising Konoha's future killer.

Okay all joking aside it would probably be weird having Sasuke around any local town, village, or city. Sasuke's not trying to kill Konoha anymore, but he I don't believe he ever said he accepted it. Sasuke's probably just going to be a wandered until he finds peace with himself or some other deep crap like that.

Funny how sauce has all seeing eyes yet his daughter wears glasses

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Funny how sauce has all seeing eyes yet his daughter wears glasses
    I guess that's what happens when you base your ending of a 700 chapter manga by scrolling through fanfiction.net for ten minutes

Page 1092 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 92992104210821088108910901091109210931094109510961102 ... LastLast