Page 1091 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 919911041108110871088108910901091
Results 27,251 to 27,264 of 27264

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    LOL, world peace takes time guys. He at least got the five shinobi nations on his side and became allies with them. But of course not everyone is going to want peace. There are probably underground independent organizations forming in the shinobi world right now, trying to take advantage of this time of peace, hence why they still might need shinobi trained. Naruto's MO as Hokage could be trying to solve these problems without getting anyone killed or something.

Stopping wars and making world peace is time consuming and will not be solved in a day. Who said Naruto is still not working for peace as Hokage? Now he's got the title so people are more likely to take him serious. So he hasn't failed anything, he could still be working at it. If getting world peace was so easy to get in a day, then it would have been established already.
    I don't think anybody was saying he has failed (I wasn't, at the very least), just talking speculatively about a Part 3 (which VV said would necessitate Naruto having failed).

I have absolutely no doubt that there are more Madaras out there that would resist the notion of world peace. Missing Nin would definitely still be a thing, if absolutely nothing else.

Random question: When Part 1/Kakashi Gaiden ended, did the manga take a hiatus before the first chapter of Part 2? If so, how long?

I think there's something coming out in March/April. Would that be the Bolt mini-series or the six novelizations?
    Yuyu Hakusho
    112/112 (Anime) | 11/175 (Manga)

"What are you waiting for, your balls to drop?" | "Why does everything you say makes me wanna bash your face in?" | "Do I have to kill you to stop you from being foolish?" | "All the while we've been thinking you were a brilliant strategist when really, you're just a lucky fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Random question: When Part 1/Kakashi Gaiden ended, did the manga take a hiatus before the first chapter of Part 2? If so, how long?
    There was a one-month break between those chapters, although it happened during WSJ's yearly winter hiatus, so it may not have been Kishi's intention.

I'd definitely love to see how the Narutoverse function with such modern technology now. Will be funny to see the characters using FaceScroll and Skype to communicate with each other in long distances (would have been perfect for Shikamaru and Temari when they were younger), looking up how to perform Jutsus on Youtube rather than learning them by reading scrolls, etc.
    I honestly disliked the new technology thing, it ruined the ninja theme for me tbh.

No one said ninja can't have PCs, man.

The traditional theme of ninjas went out the window Chunnin exams and beyond.
    PC's being a thing really isn't that out of place.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Wasn't the village in the rain high tech and industrialized too? The tech we see in the epilogue really isn't anything new

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Wasn't the village in the rain high tech and industrialized too? The tech we see in the epilogue really isn't anything new
    How was Amegakure high tech? It had buildings made of metal and tons of pipes, but that wasn't exactly technologically advanced in my opinion.

http://i.imgur.com/jZ2bjz1.jpg

Naruto, Minato, and Bolt in a Father, Son, and Grandson poster

https://36.media.tumblr.com/49fcf142...pc2o2_1280.jpg

Also, for anyone who still cares, Naruto actually confessed to Sakura as shown in the movie. It probably happened at some point during the two years between the end of the war and the movie
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 30th January 2015 at 4:57 AM.

http://i.imgur.com/jZ2bjz1.jpg

Naruto, Minato, and Bolt in a Father, Son, and Grandson poster

https://36.media.tumblr.com/49fcf142...pc2o2_1280.jpg

Also, for anyone who still cares, Naruto actually confessed to Sakura as shown in the movie. It probably happened at some point during the two years between the end of the war and the movie
    Naruto should have been drawn in his Ch700 look, not his Shippuuden look. Also, I want a Minato grandpa design even if he didn't live long enough.

Also, someone videotaped the Australian screening? Has the movie been leaked online already??
    Yuyu Hakusho

"What are you waiting for, your balls to drop?" | "Why does everything you say makes me wanna bash your face in?" | "Do I have to kill you to stop you from being foolish?" | "All the while we've been thinking you were a brilliant strategist when really, you're just a lucky fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    If the series was still going, I'd be more eager for this, but at this point I can't say that an artbook has me hyped especially since the last one was basically a collection of previously-seen art and barely had any new images. What's with Naruto's eye though.

Naruto should have been drawn in his Ch700 look, not his Shippuuden look. Also, I want a Minato grandpa design even if he didn't live long enough.

Also, someone videotaped the Australian screening? Has the movie been leaked online already??
    Yup. The movie has been leaked for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    If the series was still going, I'd be more eager for this, but at this point I can't say that an artbook has me hyped especially since the last one was basically a collection of previously-seen art and barely had any new images. What's with Naruto's eye though.
    He's seen Hinata naked several times now. Her giant tatas poked his eyes out.

Yup. The movie has been leaked for days.
    *psst* hey, can you share... the link?

I thought the 6 novels were coming out on Spring? That April-June date is for the Arts Gallery, not the novels or the Bolt mini-series.

PS the Chuunin Exam filler going on right now is good. Confusing, but good. Shikamaru is Teh smarts.
    Yuyu Hakusho

Page 1091 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 919911041108110871088108910901091