Page 1093 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 9399310431083108910901091109210931094109510961097 LastLast
Results 27,301 to 27,325 of 27414

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I agree. Sakura is an amazing character imo. Also, lets not forget she helped Naruto in the war which was a big acheivement for her as a medical ninja. I like everything about her. Its just that her wrong love for Sasuke is what held her back from becoming truly amazing.

The only main character I am satisfied with development wise and everything is Kakashi. He's perfect. I liked Ino and Shikamaru too.
    that was her teammate and close friend and its her job as a medical ninja to help him so its hardly an achievement if ur talking about her punching kaguya she was distracted by kakashi naruto and sasuke so it was nothing but a lucky sneak attack that wouldnt have worked if it was just her
    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So what is Sasuke even doing still traveling? Whatever the reason is, it can't possibly be more important than staying in Konoha with Sakura and raising their daughter.
    im too lazy to go find the link to the interview but kishi said sasuke was traveling the world to discover the secrets of kaguya revival so it can never happen again or something like that its been about 2 months since i read the interview also in chapter 699 sasuke said until he feels redeemed

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Okay all joking aside it would probably be weird having Sasuke around any local town, village, or city. Sasuke's not trying to kill Konoha anymore, but he I don't believe he ever said he accepted it. Sasuke's probably just going to be a wandered until he finds peace with himself or some other deep crap like that.
    I think that after hearing Hashirama's story, he accepts the village but is simply soul searching. Tbh, I don't like it, but Sasuke's always been a lone wolf.

It's been three months now since what technically got me into manga has ended. At first, I felt withdrawal.. Now.. I don't know what I'm feeling. I've let it go, because it wasn't that good anymore anyway.. But, whenever I go online to read the new issues of OP and Bleach.. I just can't help but feel as if I'm still missing something, something a different series just can't fill..

Oh well.. Two more series and I'm done with manga for good.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

^One Piece isn't ending until at least mid 2020s. You'll most likely find another manga you like.

I do share the same feeling though. Naruto was the only manga I read, and have always made sure to stay up late on Tuesday every week for the newest chapter, but now it's all gone. I did recently finally checked out One Piece this week, and seemed like something I want to invest myself in, but I just feel so left behind by how far it is. I'm personally desperate for a Bolt manga just to have more of Naruto.

ドラゴンクエストヒーローズ闇竜と世界樹の城
    Dragon Quest Heroes:
    The Dragon Darkness & the Castle of the World Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    ^One Piece isn't ending until at least mid 2020s. You'll most likely find another manga you like.

I do share the same feeling though. Naruto was the only manga I read, and have always made sure to stay up late on Tuesday every week for the newest chapter, but now it's all gone. I did recently finally checked out One Piece this week, and seemed like something I want to invest myself in, but I just feel so left behind by how far it is. I'm personally desperate for a Bolt manga just to have more of Naruto.
    I'm already 25.. There's already a disinterest to be honest.. With Naruto I was barely on just to see the end, same with Bleach. One Piece is the only one I actually still feel invested in, pretty much for the reason you stated. It was pretty clear that Naruto was ending, and so is Bleach. One Piece still got 4/5 big bads to go. Just start reading, trying to take it arc by arc. Get a feel for how these arc tend to flow. For me, I started reading when One Piece was basically in the midst of an arc, I caught up by the time the arc ended. That's in part to how long these arcs tend to get drawn out for, and in part because Oda has an alternate release schedual when compared to Naruto/Bleach considering that the author had pneunomia a while back and in general is in bad health so he gets more time off. Currently, we're nearing the climax of an arc, so you'll definitely be caught up by the time the next one ends. There's no shame in that.

It's just like Game of Thrones.. The TV-show started in 2011, but the books have come out since the early 90's and a lot of the season 1-4 content has been known for quite a while since those books have been out for 1-2 decades. I still read the books, because I thought I would be able to read the next book before the next season would air (this is back in 2013, pre-S3). I succeeded, but now I'm in the awkward position that the next book up for release probably isn't even halfway done yet.. and the books are in turn caught up by the show, which is surpassing it now. Which means that while I felt left out at one point, then I thought I was "in the know", and now I'm, with the rest of all the book-readers, turn into not knowers just as the general populace (well, with more back info, but you get the jist).

Just don't watch the animé.. It's on the ratio of 1 episode = 1 chapter.. ..or less. So you wouldn't catch up quicker.

Oh, and just don't get caught up in stupid conversations about Enel.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It's been three months now since what technically got me into manga has ended. At first, I felt withdrawal.. Now.. I don't know what I'm feeling. I've let it go, because it wasn't that good anymore anyway.. But, whenever I go online to read the new issues of OP and Bleach.. I just can't help but feel as if I'm still missing something, something a different series just can't fill..

Oh well.. Two more series and I'm done with manga for good.
    Same. I was upset that it ended and enjoyed the finale but I've turned my opinion around on that. I only read Bleach when it comes to weekly mangas and I don't get the same enjoyment or frustration that Naruto provided on a weekly basis. When Bleach ends I likely won't care much.

i'm 10 coins away from 600 on club nintendo. care to donate a spare pin code?

The Naruto manga being a big mess from 2010 until its conclusion at least resulted in debates and fun discussions in general here, something that's severely lacking in the Bleach thread for instance. I almost wish for Naruto Part 3.

The war lasting over 4 years is insane though. I don't read other manga, but are there also any that had an arc last for longer than that?

ドラゴンクエストヒーローズ闇竜と世界樹の城
    Dragon Quest Heroes:

Naruto had a great run, at least until the Pain arc ended. Well the war arc wasn't 100% bad. There were some good things that came from it. I think the bad outweigh the good in that arc, but it wasn't 100% terrible.

I'm still not very excited for Bolt's generation, at least not yet. I sound like a broken record, but the only part 3 of Naruto I wanted was Naruto as a squad leader leading his own squad of Genin. And not clones of previous characters like Bolt's generation looks like. I would have given Naruto 3 different clans of difficult shinobi with different personalities that are not on board with his world peace message, and maybe have one hate Sasuke or something, just to see how Naruto handles it. They kinda did that with Sai, but in very small doses. But that was the only direction I wanted to see Naruto continue in, as there was nowhere else to go but either that or Hokage. But whatever, that's just a fanfic dream now. Instead we got Naruto marrying Hinata and having kids...that's actually another fanfic.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

if naruto had his own genin squad

1. i would want a shikamaru lvl headed person but with a shy personality

2. a adventurous kid who relies on good luck or misfortune

3. person who supports sasukes ideas of what a hokage should be and same personality as madara(yes i know this one is the most generic but it adds conflict in the group)

Naruto: doesnt want to risk the lives of his students so he accomplishes all their missions while leaving them with fodder ninjas which also causes conflict for them

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

The war lasting over 4 years is insane though. I don't read other manga, but are there also any that had an arc last for longer than that?
    I have no idea since I haven't followed too many manga in general. The war arc would've been way more tolerable had it been shorter and if there had been less Edo Tensei zombies around imo.

The bit that actually resembled a war didn't last anywhere near 4 years though, then it was just boss fights.

Instead we got Naruto marrying Hinata and having kids...that's actually another fanfic.
    I really can't see how this ending surprised anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    The bit that actually resembled a war didn't last anywhere near 4 years though, then it was just boss fights.

It could have ended in a lot of different ways besides the standard kids ending. We could have seen the Konoha 11 reflect on the war and how each of them grew from it. It could have ended with Naruto accepting the position of Hokage. The possibilities are endless

I never said it was surprising. I said it was a fanfic, and it was. Naruto marrying Hinata and having kids was a fanfic come to life. Frankly I'd been fine if Naruto remained single. Shipping/love was never one of his major storylines in the series. It was always Hokage, Sasuke, and then world peace, in that order. I'm not upset with how that ended, minus Sakura marrying Sasuke. Are they married, or did Sasuke just get Sakura pregnant and then took off?

What year was it when the chapter after Gaara did his speech to the whole Shinobi army release? Planning is also a part of war, so it can even be earlier. The entire 4th Great Ninja War took over 4 years though, just a few months away from taking 5 whole years.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    It could have ended in a lot of different ways besides the standard kids ending. We could have seen the Konoha 11 reflect on the war and how each of them grew from it. It could have ended with Naruto accepting the position of Hokage. The possibilities are endless
    See, this is where Kishimoto took another bad idea from Toriyama. Only difference is that Naruto doesn't abandon his family to train Kaguya reincarnated.

ドラゴンクエストヒーローズ闇竜と世界樹の城
    Dragon Quest Heroes:

I said it was a fanfic,

What does that even mean?

The war arc could probably be broken down into smaller arcs. It just happen that it was a world wide event so it's easier to just call it the war arc

What does that even mean?
    Exactly what I said. A fanfic come to life, more so of the shipping side of NarutoXHinata.

As far as the war arc and how long it was, I'd say it started like in like volume 55....can't remember which chapter. Maybe 54. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. The war had good moments but overall I found it lacking. The Edo Tensei zombies were a joke and a lazy excuse to not create any new villains. They had to use lores of other characters to basically make new ones, like the Gold and Silver brothers and the dead kages of other nations.

Not all of it was bad. I will keep saying that Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji got some much needed spotlight, and the Mizukage fight with Gaara was entertaining. As was Naruto vs the previous Raikage. The war for me, got bad when Madara showed up. Madara sucked the life out of this manga for me. The only good thing about him, is he was the answer to Naruto and Sasuke's powers.

I don't read fan fiction so I'm not sure.

All I can say is that I saw one of two ends. One where Naruto and Sasuke both die and the 'cycle of hatred' is somehow wiped out, or the one we got, where Hokage Naruto will work towards that.

As for the pairs, I thought Naruto and Hinata was pretty obvious from early on and most of the others were just done for the sake of classmates.

Exactly what I said. A fanfic come to life, more so of the shipping side of NarutoXHinata.
    How was that like a fan-fic? Kishi implied from the moment she showed up that she liked Naruto and Kishi was always consistent with that. It was a predictable result much like Tobi's identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    How was that like a fan-fic? Kishi implied from the moment she showed up that she liked Naruto and Kishi was always consistent with that. It was a predictable result much like Tobi's identity.
    Yup.
    http://i.imgur.com/0nrR5yQ.jpg

This is even before Kishi's Yin/Yang relationship preference became prevalent.

While I was never a Naruto and Hinata shipper, I wasn't angry they ended up together. I much rather have seen Naruto get his own squad at the end, then the shipping family stuff, but it was harmless. The only ship I raged about was Sasuke and Sakura. Only one good thing came of it, but I still dislike that Sakura and Sasuke got together. But I ranted on that enough.

I take it you are a Sakura fan. Not really sure why any Sakurafags could genuinely hate the pairing, I mean her entire character is based on wanting to hit that and then she does.

Should have ended up with Lee though, of course.

I take it you are a Sakura fan. Not really sure why any Sakurafags could genuinely hate the pairing, I mean her entire character is based on wanting to hit that and then she does.

Should have ended up with Lee though, of course.
    I don't care for anyone in team 7 minus Kakashi, but I still know bad writing when I see it. Sakura ending up with the man who tried to murder her is bad writing. You don't need to be a Sakura fan to see that. And I really hope you misspelled 'fan' there.

700 Naruto has only been Hokage for probably a year, maybe even much less. In the undocumented timeskip, Naruto could have been appointed Jonin and gotten his own Squad before Kakashi stepped down and passed the Hokage role to him. If the kids haven't been introduced, I would have liked to have seen that story, but telling a new story with the kids would be a much better sell. There's no predestined future, so you can take the story wherever you want, create a whole bunch of merchandise for them, even have shipping wars with them, etc. I would really like to see Konohamaru serve as Jonin leader for Bolt, Sarada, and another important character. It can essentially hide itself as kinda like a "reboot", with a much tighter focus on everything.

ドラゴンクエストヒーローズ闇竜と世界樹の城
    Dragon Quest Heroes:

Page 1093 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 9399310431083108910901091109210931094109510961097 LastLast