Page 1094 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 9499410441084109010911092109310941095109610971098 ... LastLast
Results 27,326 to 27,350 of 27491

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    700 Naruto has only been Hokage for probably a year, maybe even much less. In the undocumented timeskip, Naruto could have been appointed Jonin and gotten his own Squad before Kakashi stepped down and passed the Hokage role to him. If the kids haven't been introduced, I would have liked to have seen that story, but telling a new story with the kids would be a much better sell. There's no predestined future, so you can take the story wherever you want, create a whole bunch of merchandise for them, even have shipping wars with them, etc. I would really like to see Konohamaru serve as Jonin leader for Bolt, Sarada, and another important character. It can essentially hide itself as kinda like a "reboot", with a much tighter focus on everything.
    That's what it would be. A reboot. Bolt looks an acts just like Naruto from part 1. And a series about Bolt? Feels like half the war arc. Lazy. I'll give it a chance though.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

A spin off about kids who are just copies of their own parents doesn't sound as appealing as it did at first. Sure Kishimoto could give them some originality, but just because you like the parents doesn't mean you will like the child.

I'm not really sure what you could have done with a spin off about Naruto as a Jonin either. Almost kind of wish Kishi went through with Part 3. It probably would have had problems, but I could have been conceptionally more interesting than a Bolt spin off

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't care for anyone in team 7 minus Kakashi, but I still know bad writing when I see it. Sakura ending up with the man who tried to murder her is bad writing. You don't need to be a Sakura fan to see that. And I really hope you misspelled 'fan' there.
    Whilst it isn't great writing, none of Naruto is, I think I'm reading this manga a little differently to you. IMO Sakura's feelings for Sasuke move from childish crush to some sort of Florence Nightingale complex where she needs to fix the Sauce. I'd imagine those murder attempts only drew her in more. Before Sasuke's brain problems really kicked in he also showed some fondness towards Sakura.

Child soldiers aren't exactly known for rational choices.

Also even if you hate the pairing it has given us Salad and hopefully some awkward dad sauce moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    kids who are just copies of their own parents
    We've seen a panel or two per kid, calm down.

The one we have seen a bit more of is Bolt and he isn't really like Naruto at all.
    Last edited by Weeaboo Name; 17th February 2015 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    Whilst it isn't great writing, none of Naruto is, I think I'm reading this manga a little differently to you. IMO Sakura's feelings for Sasuke move from childish crush to some sort of Florence Nightingale complex where she needs to fix the Sauce. I'd imagine those murder attempts only drew her in more. Before Sasuke's brain problems really kicked in he also showed some fondness towards Sakura.

Child soldiers aren't exactly known for rational choices.

Also even if you hate the pairing it has given us Salad and hopefully some awkward dad sauce moments.
    Salad is the only good that came from this pairing. She's probably the only one I am interested to see in Bolt's generation for right now. But I still dislike the pairing of Sasuke and Sakura. Not because I wanted her with Naruto or anything. Just anyone other then Sasuke. I think you mentioned it should have been Lee. I'd have taken either Lee or she ramained single. I'd have taken that random ninja from the war that hit on her over Sasuke. It just made Sakura looke downright pathetic to express how much she loves a man who wouldn't think twice about killing her and attempted to kill her two times in one day! Okay, I'm done. No more ranting about SakuraXSasuke from me. At least Salad came from this.

We've seen a panel or two per kid, calm down.

The one we have seen a bit more of is Bolt and he isn't really like Naruto at all.
    uh yeah he is. He likes pranks and troublemaking just like Naruto did. the only difference is the motives behind the pranks

He's a kid acting out because a parent that was around and giving him attention all the time suddenly isn't. He's like any 12 year old kid would be.

Okay, they've added the mount ninja rushmore vandalizing so that the manga comes full circle but this really isn't saying much about his real personality. He also seems to get the message in that chapter so I'm not expecting this to continue into the new series.

I'm expecting him to be a bit better than you like Neji.

I'll give you Shikamaru's kids though, that was a disappointment.

Salad is the only good that came from this pairing.
    Why Sarada? I mean I like her a bit more than Bolt, Ino and Sai's kid, and Choji and Karui's kid, but she gives me female Sasuke vibes (i.e. she may end up causing trouble for Konoha one day).

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Why Sarada? I mean I like her a bit more than Bolt, Ino and Sai's kid, and Choji and Karui's kid, but she gives me female Sasuke vibes (i.e. she may end up causing trouble for Konoha one day).
    I doubt Sarada will become a villain like Sasuke was. Sasuke only became the way he did due to the unfortunate things that happened to him. He was actually quite pleasent before the massacre
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 17th February 2015 at 1:11 AM.

I seriously doubt she's going to cause problems for Konoha. At least not at a Sasuke/Madara/Obito level. There is no reason for her to do that. If anything I'm interested in seeing her actually interact with Bolt.

Most people that knew Danzo hated him so it isn't like he's caused that much of a problem for Konoha. Just Nardo because muh abandonment complex.

If anything I'm interested in seeing her actually interact with Bolt.
    She's got Uchiha blood, so I expect her to clash with him often, which I'm not looking forward to tbh.

She's got Uchiha blood, so I expect her to clash with him often, which I'm not looking forward to tbh.
    So? Are we really going to condemn all future Uchihas just because of their history. Nothing about Sarada implies she will grow up to become evil. Any clashes between them will probably be comedic.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So? Are we really going to condemn all future Uchihas just because of their history. Nothing about Sarada implies she will grow up to become evil. Any clashes between them will probably be comedic.
    I didn't say she'd be "evil" in that post, just that she's likely to form a rivalry with Bolt since history repeats itself.

They can't form a rivalry. Females in the Naruto universe (much like the Pokemon universe, only it's worse there) are weaker then males. But anyway I don't see their dynamic to be anywhere near as serious as Naruto and Sasuke was. It will probably be done in comedy fashion. Because while Sarada is watching Bolt, Bolt doesn't seem to have her on his radar...yet. Those two will so be shipped when they become teenagers. I wonder who will make the first move? I wonder how their first interaction will even go? Will they be friends? Enemies? Frenemies? And I really hope they move Bolt away from being Naruto 2.0 or part 1 Naruto. I'm already not looking forward to him because of that.

You know, I found it pretty weird that they weren't childhood friends, or at least didn't appear to be. Maybe Bolt never grew out of his ''girls are yucky'' phase. Or I suppose Naruto could have refused playdates after he grew up and realised that Tobirama was right.

I wonder which will prevail, her Uchihax or lack of penis. What am I saying, even Sauce was a little ***** in comparison to ninja jesus, and I'm sure his son will be the same.

Sure he won't be Nardo 2.0, he'll be a smug little **** head and naturally elite/talented like Naruto would have been but for the fox seal. Look forward for him being 2fast4u and a pro at the shittalk no jutsu.

I didn't say she'd be "evil" in that post, just that she's likely to form a rivalry with Bolt since history repeats itself.
    but y would she and bolt form a rivalry when it was the uchihas and senjus that had the rivalry not uchihas and uzumakis....but before u say uzumaki are related to senju let me say bolt would be like 1/8 or 1/16 senju plus sarada has part haruno and whatever clan theyre from

also sasuke and naruto are still the reincarnations so that would not be passed down until they die

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    but y would she and bolt form a rivalry when it was the uchihas and senjus that had the rivalry not uchihas and uzumakis....but before u say uzumaki are related to senju let me say bolt would be like 1/8 or 1/16 senju plus sarada has part haruno and whatever clan theyre from

also sasuke and naruto are still the reincarnations so that would not be passed down until they die
    First of all, why are we bringing Saiyan heritage mechanics into this? Second of all, there is in fact such a thing as rivals that aren't tied to the brothers. Among other examples, Guy and Kakashi aren't reincarnations either last I checked.

I'm pretty sure Lorde was just implying that they would take after Naruto and Sasuke, not that they would inherit the brothers' rivalry.
    Last edited by Akashin; 18th February 2015 at 2:37 AM.

You know, I found it pretty weird that they weren't childhood friends, or at least didn't appear to be. Maybe Bolt never grew out of his ''girls are yucky'' phase. Or I suppose Naruto could have refused playdates after he grew up and realised that Tobirama was right.

I wonder which will prevail, her Uchihax or lack of penis. What am I saying, even Sauce was a little ***** in comparison to ninja jesus, and I'm sure his son will be the same.

Sure he won't be Nardo 2.0, he'll be a smug little **** head and naturally elite/talented like Naruto would have been but for the fox seal. Look forward for him being 2fast4u and a pro at the shittalk no jutsu.
    They have to be friends. NaruSasu are so bro, their families most likely got together several times during holidays and such. What would have been the point of Naruto screaming about Sauce if he wasn't so in love with him? Sakura knows about Sarada's obsession with Bolt. Him and Shikadai are most likely bros though. There's only 1 chapter of the kids so far, so there's nothing we know about them other than they exist.

You're crazy if you think Sarada will be stronger than Bolt. The most important thing preventing that is that it's still a shonen. I'd like Himawari to be stronger than Bolt, but that has a -infinity chance of ever happening. Burrito won't ever get Talk and Plot-No-Jutsu. That was tied to Fishcake being Ashura's reincarnation... Unless that gets retconned.

We are born of the blood... Made men by the blood... Undone by the blood...
    And so the nightly hunt begins...

Cleric Beast | Father Gascoigne | Blood-starved Beast
    Vicar Amelia | The Witches of Hemwick | Darkbeast Paarl

TNJ was nothing to do with Ashura. Whilst it is true that all of the reincarnations had similar attitudes it wasn't because of the reincarnation, also none of them had that as strong as Ninja Jesus, obviously. I'd like to pretend the reincarnation stuff didn't happen. I guess Naruto just being like somebody is too subtle for a manga aimed at kiddies.

Thinking about it we haven't really seen any female Uchiha. Just Sauce's mum in a flashback. Oh and somebody in the anime where Itachi was explaining Izanami.

Bolt would probably inherit Talk no Jutsu regardless since its practically a staple of the writing.

I don't care for anyone in team 7 minus Kakashi
    Kakashi is the best written character in Naruto tbh. I mean, he is not my favourite, but I do think he's the best character in Naruto. He is one of the few who look like a real ninja and fight like real ninjas are supposed to. Kakashi and Itachi are 2 of the few real and well developed ninjas that Kishi has done. Too bad 80% of the series was about Naruto chasing after a guy who hated his guts, OP characters, bad romance and plot holes. I still can't believe Kishi neglected Taka and Orochimaru.
    Last edited by besho; 18th February 2015 at 8:43 PM.

Kakashi was lame imo. He was always given hype, but barely ever met the expectations. I can't even count how many times he collapsed or was put through a predicament either; the guy was all talk and little action imo.

Kakashi was fine but he lacked personality, people love that cool guy with a tormented past jazz. Sasuke was good up until he finds out about Itachi's mission, although he probably recovered with time. Liked Naruto a lot more in part one, not too keen on his transformation to Jesus Uzumaki at the end of the Pain fight, hoping he finds a happy medium in the future. Sakura threatened to become a better character but then MUH SASAUKE ruined that, although going by her part in The Last it seems she'll be taking on the big sister role, that's nice.

If we are talking about people that play a major part in Naruto's life then I prefer everybody that isn't in team 7. Jiraiya, Bee, Hinata and Konohamaru. I'd say Gaara too but I'd probably rank Sauce above him because of the bromance in the first couple of arcs.

Kakashi was lame imo. He was always given hype, but barely ever met the expectations. I can't even count how many times he collapsed or was put through a predicament either; the guy was all talk and little action imo.
    Lorde, I can't tell when you're serious or not. Kakashi is the coolest shinobi in this series. He's the king of cool. Kakashi only collapsed like...two times that I can think off the top of my head. He got laid out by Itachi, which is fine considering Itachi's one of the strongest characters in the entire series. And he collapsed when he spammed MS. Which is good, I'd hate if he could spam it like Sasuke and Madara can, even Itachi had mortal limits with MS. Kakashi didn't get any cheap powerups until the Kaguya fight, but that fight was a cheap mess in itself. He's the only character to actually use real ninja tactics. Lives by actual shinobi laws. Managed to remain a big time player even after he got surpassed long ago. He fought the likes of Pain and Obito, even when one could consider him a old dog at this point. Kakashi is awesome. The only reason he doesn't win many of these big fights is because this series is called Naruto. And even with Naruto's uber powers they chose Kakashi over him as Tsunade's replacement. Kakashi is the man!

Page 1094 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 9499410441084109010911092109310941095109610971098 ... LastLast