Page 1051 of 1051 FirstFirst ... 519511001104110471048104910501051
Results 26,251 to 26,273 of 26273

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I was under the impression that their final attacks completely disintegrated their arms, rather than severing them. So if they recover, I imagine there will be some sort of new limbs or ninja trickery involved.
    This is also how I saw it. Their attacks were so powerful that they literally disintegrated their arms off. Look what it did to the cliffs and statues. I'd image the parts of their body that close to the explosion would just disappear. They'll need more help to replace their arms than just finding them and reattaching.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I think there's 2 left, not really sure. Apparently according to the site about the movie on this page says it'll end on November 10th.
    Well at least that gives us two more chapters for the sake of the epilogue to the manga. I really want to see if Neji will remain dead or not, which I hope is revealed in the last chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    Also, is the Kurama inside Naruto (I can't for the life of me remember if its the Yin or Yang Kurama) dead now? He said he would be going to sleep if Naruto used the rest of his chakra, not sure what to make of that.
    I'm assuming he's okay since Naruto wasn't too concerned about it. Plus part of the reason he was fighting Sasuke in the first place was to save the Tailed Beasts haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I think there's 2 left, not really sure. Apparently according to the site about the movie on this page says it'll end on November 10th.
    Yeah, there are two more chapters left. Both will be released together, with the final one being entirely in color.

I'm pretty sure Neji is still dead lol.

Unless the Dragon Balls exist in this world.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I just noticed that Sasuke is shedding tears in the final two pages of the chapter. I'm pretty certain it isn't blood from using his Rinnegan because it's not dark. How sweet lol. :'(

Well, okay. That ends that.

The emotional burden of the Uchiha strikes again. From horribly evil to suddenly caring. This is the nicest Sasuke's ever been to Naruto. I honestly thought Sasuke's monologue was from Naruto at some points cause it sounded more like Naruto.

That last panel though. As soon as Naruto said they'd bleed out I knew they had a huge wound. I thought they were bisected like Tsunade. We already know Naruto has his right arm again in The Last so I figure he'll just regenerate it.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I still think Sasuke's a big jerk, but at least they humanized him here. Again, I really want to know where Sasuke goes from here. Does he stay with Konoha, does he leave? Why does he look like Tayuya in the movie? I'm not really worried about the arms. Tsunade got cut in half and got put back together so like Sakura should have no problem putting their arms back on. Assuming the arms aren't gone like XanderCage said. Now if their gone, they'll have to do something else. Plant some new arms in Konoha's garden.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I still think Sasuke's a big jerk, but at least they humanized him here. Again, I really want to know where Sasuke goes from here. Does he stay with Konoha, does he leave? Why does he look like Tayuya in the movie? I'm not really worried about the arms. Tsunade got cut in half and got put back together so like Sakura should have no problem putting their arms back on. Assuming the arms aren't gone like XanderCage said. Now if their gone, they'll have to do something else. Plant some new arms in Konoha's garden.
    I'm interested as well. It doesn't seem like he's going to be some kind of antihero or villain anymore so far, so I think he may return to the village. Was anyone confirmed to be a new hokage in the last movie yet btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    The emotional burden of the Uchiha strikes again. From horribly evil to suddenly caring. This is the nicest Sasuke's ever been to Naruto.
    Tbh, I find it hard to view Sasuke as "nice" all of a sudden, especially since he implied that he might go against Naruto's wishes in the future, which would start the cycle again.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Tbh, I find it hard to view Sasuke as "nice" all of a sudden, especially since he implied that he might go against Naruto's wishes in the future, which would start the cycle again.
    I really don't think that would happen though, it seems like Sasuke will be be back as a protagonist for good this time, and from what I've read about the movie's summary, it doesn't seem like Sasuke would go out of his way to kidnap a Hyuga imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

From this last chapter it seemed like for the first time since the Uchiha massacre, Sasuke doesn't have a diabolical goal. Or any firm goal whatsoever. He kind of thought something up with Kakashi in the event of his death, but besides that it seems like he's kind of lost at what comes next. Naruto on the other hand is just as determined as ever to make the shinobi world a better place and it even seemed like he had a plan that includes Sasuke. I'm guessing that from this point forward, Naruto will get to call the shots after everything he's done for everyone.

That being said, I don't see Sasuke being a "regular" Konoha ninja anymore, even if he returns to the village. I guess we'll see soon what becomes of him.

He most likely won't be a villain, but I can't see him staying in the village. He might decide to go on a journey to try and find a purpose at the end of the manga. Only for him to make a return in the movie. Either way, I don't think he and Naruto will fight again in the future

Eh, Naruto was conscious when Sasuke woke up. So technically in a way he won. Of course they proceed to argue with each other to sleep. XP

Raikage would like to have a word with Sasuke regarding the loss of an arm.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

My guess is that the movie is going to delve more into the Hyuga and in turn, Byakugan origins and backstory.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Eh, Naruto was conscious when Sasuke woke up. So technically in a way he won. Of course they proceed to argue with each other to sleep. XP
    I also see it as Naruto's win, but I would've liked for Sasuke to have come out of that clash way worse tbh. Also, it's too bad that they both lost their hands; Kishi missed his chance to make them hold hands as I'm sure he's been fantasizing about for all of Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I also see it as Naruto's win, but I would've liked for Sasuke to have come out of that clash way worse tbh. Also, it's too bad that they both lost their hands; Kishi missed his chance to make them hold hands as I'm sure he's been fantasizing about for all of Part 2.
    Well Sasuke did lose his arm. That's way worse then what I expected the character to receive in all this.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Well Sasuke did lose his arm. That's way worse then what I expected the character to receive in all this.
    IIRC Naruto cut both arms cuz they were burning cuz of Sasuke's amaterasu. If Naruto didn't cut both limbs, they would've died inmediately (IIRC Sasuke said "why he did that to himself?" implying Naruto cut himself his right arm and Sasuke's left). The funny fact was that they were able to survive despite the mass loss of blood cuz of their lost limbs.

So, November 5th or 6th would be a day to remember...

It's been just over 10 years since I joined the Serebii Forums, and that along with the coming end of this manga (which is virtually the only thing I've posted about for a majority of my time here) makes me feel like I'm turning a new corner in my life or something... o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    It's been just over 10 years since I joined the Serebii Forums, and that along with the coming end of this manga (which is virtually the only thing I've posted about for a majority of my time here) makes me feel like I'm turning a new corner in my life or something... o_o
    I started reading the manga in 2007, so I haven't devoted quite as much time to the series. It still feels surreal that it's ending in two weeks though. I'm gonna miss nitpicking about certain characters.

I feel stupid....I've been so oblivious that I didn't realize it was actually ending, just figured more rumors. Damn. As annoying as the ending has been, still going to miss it.

On the plus side, apparently the manga will end with Naurto and Sasuke's wedding so that's a plus. :P
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

1 more week+1 movie then 10 years of watching/reading the series will finally end.

Gonna miss it, but I'm glad it's finally ending.
    FC: 2208-5493-1047

By the way, I've noticed that nobody said one important thing:
    According to kishimoto the last chapter will have more than 40 pages, in addition to being fully coloured.
    In my opinion,it's the perfect way to finish the series

What are you going to choose?

Page 1051 of 1051 FirstFirst ... 519511001104110471048104910501051