Page 1095 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 95995104510851091109210931094109510961097109810991105 ... LastLast
Results 27,351 to 27,375 of 28507

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Kakashi is the best written character in Naruto tbh. I mean, he is not my favourite, but I do think he's the best character in Naruto. He is one of the few who look like a real ninja and fight like real ninjas are supposed to. Kakashi and Itachi are 2 of the few real and well developed ninjas that Kishi has done. Too bad 80% of the series was about Naruto chasing after a guy who hated his guts, OP characters, bad romance and plot holes. I still can't believe Kishi neglected Taka and Orochimaru.
    I agree about Orochimaru, but I can't say the same for Taka. I never cared for their characters and they always felt irrelevant. Kind of glad Sasuke ditched them at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    And even with Naruto's uber powers they chose Kakashi over him as Tsunade's replacement. Kakashi is the man!
    Naruto was 17 when Kakashi took over and Konoha aren't scrubs like the Sand.

Kakashi would have been better if he didn't favour one of his team over the others. He points out that Sakura has a talent for genjutsu and then never teaches her how to cast them, he didn't even point her in the direction of Kurenai. Imagine how much more interesting Sakura would have been if her power was genjutsu and not simply punching things really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    Naruto was 17 when Kakashi took over and Konoha aren't scrubs like the Sand.

Kakashi would have been better if he didn't favour one of his team over the others. He points out that Sakura has a talent for genjutsu and then never teaches her how to cast them, he didn't even point her in the direction of Kurenai. Imagine how much more interesting Sakura would have been if her power was genjutsu and not simply punching things really hard.
    Blame Tsunade. She apparently took over as Sakura's mentor in part 2. That's not Kakashi's fault if Tsunade's hogging her. Kakashi did play favorites with Sasuke during the Chunin exams, and I called him out on that ages ago, but it's not like he didn't make arrangements for Naruto. It's just Naruto found a better teacher then Ebisu, or whatever that guys name was.

Sand aren't scrubs. They have the misfortune of not having the main character in their village and a weak daimyo that put them in the position they were in.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Kakashi only collapsed like...two times that I can think off the top of my head.
    He fainted after fighting Zabuza and Itachi, then he was weak after rescuing Gaara and couldn't accompany Team 7 to find Sasuke because he was hospitalized, then he got killed by Pain. So impressive.

Kakashi sent Naruto to Asuma for hints when he had Jiraiya, not to mention teaching him himself. That is before he went to meet sensei toad and Bee. I know Nardo is the main character and all but come on.

It would have made Kurenai relevant for a couple of chapters. She was supposed to be the genjutsu master. If only she had Sharingan she might have been allowed to take some spotlight.

Oh yeah, why on earth was she given a team which specializes in tracking. All of the other konoha squad leaders made sense. Meh.

I am not sure why Kakashi's low stamina should be held against him. Even good characters have weaknesses in order to make them realistic and human. He was still able to become a powerful ninja despite his setback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    He fainted after fighting Zabuza and Itachi, then he was weak after rescuing Gaara and couldn't accompany Team 7 to find Sasuke because he was hospitalized, then he got killed by Pain. So impressive.
    I said he gets tired from spamming MS. He was weak after spamming MS in the rescue Gaara arc because he was used MS and he didn't have a Uchiha body or some crap like that. He got killed by Pain because he saved Choji's life from the robot Pain, not because Pain himself killed him. He played dead and Pain fell for it, then saved Choji so he could give Tsunade the info on the Pain dolls. Kakashi went out on his own terms, knowing if he used MS he'd die. That's way more impressive then half the characters in this series that don't have uber freakish powers that make them broken. So yeah, Kakashi still is impressive. The Zabuza one escaped me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Kakashi fighting without the Sharingan should be much more entertaining than him fighting with it. I seem to recall that was constantly sapping his chakra meaning he couldn't do a lot of other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I agree about Orochimaru, but I can't say the same for Taka. I never cared for their characters and they always felt irrelevant. Kind of glad Sasuke ditched them at the end
    I forgot to comment on this. Orochimaru shouldn't have come back in the first place. His story was finished basically. He had no place in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    He was still able to become a powerful ninja despite his setback.
    Sure, by relying almost exclusively on a borrowed power. He only became famous because of the Sharingan that wasn't originally his, and even then his hype failed him half the time.

Heh, I thought Oro's part in the war gave us some decent closure on him.

Well, I say closure. Considering all he **** he has done maybe he shouldn't be in the wind come the end of the manga. Perhaps we will get that in the mini series or film. Wouldn't be surprised if he went back to being a villain for the film, can imagine them selling a few tickets if we get a hokage naruto vs oro fanservice fight.
    Last edited by Weeaboo Name; 18th February 2015 at 11:54 PM.

Sure, by relying almost exclusively on a borrowed power. He only became famous because of the Sharingan that wasn't originally his, and even then his hype failed him half the time.
    He used the Sharingan better than most of the Uchiha.

He was already Jonin level before he got Sharingan. Come on, Lorde, you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    Kakashi was fine but he lacked personality, people love that cool guy with a tormented past jazz
    He has a personality, he's carefree, calm, and sometimes cold. Then again, I like his cool act and overall development the most, its not like he is funny or anything. I admire coolness.

He was already Jonin level before he got Sharingan. Come on, Lorde, you know that.
    Keyword "famous". Sure he was already Jonin, but the Rock ninja didn't even know him. Only after he got the Sharingan that he became famous.

Would Oro even be a threat in Part 3? Sure over a decade has past, and that's a long time to get enough research and experiment, but he'd be against the unified Shinobi alliance and fight against the two strongest Shinobi alive in the current era. Sauce has no reason to go evil anymore now that he's confessed his love to Nard and going on about his "Muh Redemption". I'd prefer if he and Kabuto just reform and come back to Konoha, and have an entirely new villain instead. No one as strong as Madara/Kaguya/Toneri though. Just would be horrible writing if there's a new villain that just so happened to be stronger, and only NOW appear.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Keyword "famous". Sure he was already Jonin, but the Rock ninja didn't even know him. Only after he got the Sharingan that he became famous.
    This. Despite him being a prodigy, he still wasn't well-known until he got the Sharingan and made a name for himself internationally.

LOL, you guys are nitpicking the smallest of things on Kakashi. Nobody on this forum said he was flawless. I could easily call out Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Madara, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Minato, Madara, Nagato, and every Super Freak in the series, strip them of what made them "famous" and call them lame too.

I don't think Jiraiya had anything that made him famous. Oro was a snake freak that mastered immortatliy and such, and Tsunade was the best med ninja in the world. Jiraiya was just a tough sob

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't think Jiraiya had anything that made him famous. Oro was a snake freak that mastered immortatliy and such, and Tsunade was the best med ninja in the world. Jiraiya was just a tough sob
    Jiraiya was pretty famous. I heard more about his character then Tsunade's from other characters. Plus he was called the Toad Sage when we first meet him. But because of how we're now viewing characters he's lame without Sage Mode which he learned from toads. Therefore it's a burrowed power. He's lame. :P

I could easily call out Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Madara, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Minato, Madara, Nagato, and every Super Freak in the series, strip them of what made them "famous" and call them lame too.
    Except that unlike Kakashi, several of them were actually born with their talent and didn't need an organ transplant to make them strong ninja. :x

LOL, you guys are nitpicking the smallest of things on Kakashi. Nobody on this forum said he was flawless. I could easily call out Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Madara, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Minato, Madara, Nagato, and every Super Freak in the series, strip them of what made them "famous" and call them lame too.
    You can't please everyone. I read in an interview that Kishi had to decrease Kakashi's screen time because he's becoming too popular, even more than Naruto. So yeah, he's loved by the majority of people, specially in Japan.

Except that unlike Kakashi, several of them were actually born with their talent and didn't need an organ transplant to make them strong ninja. :x
    And several of them would be lame without their powers because they don't fight like real ninjas. Lame, lame, lame! Naruto without Kyuubi, Sage Mode, and the clones he had to learn? Lame. Nagato without Rinnegan? Lame. Orochimaru without his experiments and immortality? Lame. Every Uchiha without their BS Sharingan upgrades? Minus Itachi, every of them is lame. Itachi would still be a threat. Gaara without his sand? Lame. Tsunade and Sakura without their super strength and healing? Lame. Hyugas without Gentle Fist and Byakugan? Lame.

And again, Kakashi was Jonin level without Sharingan. He was never a Super Freak, but to say he's lame because he had Obito's sharingan, how is being able to stay relevant until the end of the series lame?

Edit: And yes, Besho, I remember one of the popular contest things, Kakashi won one of the first ones. Another one beside Kakashi was Sasuke.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 19th February 2015 at 11:09 PM.

For Ninja folks, Jiraiya is best known as the Toad Sage of the Legendary Sannin. For common folks, he's the author of the best selling Icha Icha erotic novels.

Naruto and Nagato also have borrowed powers. Just having a big chakra pool from being Uzumaki wouldn't have helped them.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

None of those people were born with their powers. The Uchiha's had to kill family/steal eyes to get where they were at. Naruto/Garra weren't born with the tailed beast. Nagato wasn't born with the Rinnegan and so one

And again, Kakashi was Jonin level without Sharingan. He was never a Super Freak, but to say he's lame because he had Obito's sharingan, how is being able to stay relevant until the end of the series lame?
    But even Sakura managed to stay relevant till the end and unlike him she didn't have some DEM power-up of Sharingan quality like he had. That says a lot.

Page 1095 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 95995104510851091109210931094109510961097109810991105 ... LastLast