Page 995 of 995 FirstFirst ... 895945985991992993994995
Results 24,851 to 24,871 of 24871

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Wow. It amazes me how much people grasp at straws when trying to defend Sakura's character in this series. The fact that her claim to fame is something that happened 100+ chapters ago should really give you a hint as to how badly this character is written.

Well, to be fair, nearly every female charter in this series is written horribly besides Otohime who's basically god. But even then, that's not a character, it's basically a job description. I don't think Kishimoto hates women, but he does seem to have some sort of problem with them as almost all of his female characters either hug the sidelines wimpering about one of the males in the series, or they get a "Crowning Moment of Awesome" that is immediately invalidated by their male character counterparts.

Sakura gets this supposed super powerful upgrade that put supposedly puts her on the same level as Tsunade and allow her to stand on equal footing with Naruto and Sasuke, and what happens? The inventor of ninjutsu comes from out of nowhere and basically hands Naruto and Sasuke the ability to use every conceivable technique in the whole series? So Sakura is immediately back to where Kishimoto likes, sitting on the sidelines wimpering and thinking about Naruto or Sasuke, gawking at them displaying the ability of gods.

The thing is, in a series about a series that's mostly about fighting, healers will never take center stage nor will they be impressive in the slightest. If all a character has going for them is "healing super well and punching really ****ing hard" they will inevitably be pushed to the wayside for characters that can literally bend the elements to their will like a kid in a sandbox. So not only is Sakura screwed from a gender standpoint, she also is limited by the role she's supposed to play in her series, one that demands that you basically wait on the sidelines for all the big guns to get injured and heal them so they can go back out there to save the day. And no matter how much you try to hype it, that's just not exciting. Any exploits done by healer's are just not impressive at all.
    Fans also must consider that a shounen manga will always place its male characters at the forefront and girls will still remain the damsels. Sakura is a very strong willed, and powerful Kunoichi. She may not be the best but she works hard and does outstanding for a girl with no bloodline, or any special attachment that helps her do better, or obtain jutsu. She had to work very hard to get where she was today. I don't think inhuman strength, medical jutsu, killer analytical skills that can predict the moves of an s-class criminal and elite Akatsuki member, and high intelligence counts as useless.

Granted, it's been a long time since she's had a huge battle, but what did you expect? This is a shounen manga and all female characters take the backseat or act as supporting roles while the male characters get most of the screentime. This even includes the heroine, as sad as that seems.

She’s a loveable, realistic and a funny character throughout the whole entire series IMO. There’s so much more to her character then you know. She's not perfect, but those annoying imperfections are what's supposed to make her endearing.

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

Jesus Christ Madara took Kakashi's MS right out of his socket in seconds.

Madara can now use Kamui holy crap :O

This chapter bored me to be honest. The fight scenes were hard to follow, although the new jutsu were cool. Madara's limbo technique seemed too hax and him taking Kakashi's eye seemed rather sudden. At least we know what Obito wanted Sakura to do.

Only thing I have to say is that Sakura is screwed please kill her Madara. Unless Sasuke can instantally learn Kamui or Naruto does some Jesus healing jutsu to restore Kakashi's eye, there is no other way for Sasuke or Naruto to come after Madara.

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges:

~That was pretty cool, but it was also pretty confusing. The whole shadow Madara was hard to follow, at least I thought it was. By the way, are we to assume that Indra's spirit split between Madara and Sasuke? :x
    ~ Madara ripping out Kakashi's eye and on the verge of killing Sakura was a great cliffhanger, but its safe to assume that Obito will take the strike for queen Sakura.
    Last edited by besho; Yesterday at 2:24 PM.

There is one thing that bothered me...Is Madara a medical ninja or some sorts? Because the guy literally ripped out Kakashi's eye and just popped it in like a contact.

Forgot to add that earlier

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges:

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    There is one thing that bothered me...Is Madara a medical ninja or some sorts? Because the guy literally ripped out Kakashi's eye and just popped it in like a contact.

Forgot to add that earlier
    He's got Hashirama's cells so I'm guessing that's why he did so. Recovery + Instaheal = Madara can now use Kamui

...Yes, Madara. Throw that Distortion Blade at Sakura. You pretty much gave Obito the means to destroy that Rinnegan now by doing so. Good job. XP
    Go beyond the limits and seize that future in your own hands!
    [IMG]http://i62.*******.com/210ds8y.png[/IMG]

This chapter was actually very enjoyable for me. Sasuke's Rinnegan was nice. I ranted about Rinnegan being a Uchiha tool long enough and I knew this was coming so let's just dive right in. I did enjoy Sasuke's Rinnegan power. It didn't make him as broken as I thought it would, but this is just the first chapter with him using it. Naruto and Sasuke together again. Just like in part 1 with Sasuke barking out the orders, making up the plans, and using Naruto as a tool to achieve Team 7 victory. Hmm, maybe Sasuke should run for Hokage. Even Trolldara's drooling over Sasuke wanting him as a pawn over Failbito. Well Trolldara you'll have to fight Orochimaru over who owns Sasuke. The snake loved him first. The chapter's ending was very unexpected. Kakashi getting his Sharingan stolen in seconds. That sucks for ole Kakashi. He did such a good job holding and protecting that eye all these years and loses it in the blink of an eye. Pardon the pun, fellow Serebi friends.

I did like how Sasuke and Naruto tried to stop him but were too late and now Trolldara trolls everyone and goes to Kamui land to kill Sakura and probably try and take Obito's Rinnegan. Well I see many outcomes of this happening. Naruto and Sasuke probably can defy reality and warp their to stop Trolldara. Sakura manages to hold off Trolldara. Or Obito gives his final act of redemption and saves Sakura. If Sakura is a Tsunade junior then she can't die easily so I don't know why we should even be worried. This to me looks like Obito's last chance to be a hero. Go out in a blaze Obito! Go out in a blaze a save a girl who is not Rin. So overall nice chapter. Looking forward to next weeks.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It's daydream time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    ...Yes, Madara. Throw that Distortion Blade at Sakura. You pretty much gave Obito the means to destroy that Rinnegan now by doing so. Good job. XP
    It would be super fun if Obito just turned his head and leaned forward a little so that the blade went through his Rinnegan. I want this one to happen so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sakura manages to hold off Trolldara.
    I'd also really enjoy seeing this happen. I'm not exactly a Sakura fan, but I am still holding out hope that she, in her own Tsunade 2.0 way, is a shinobi comparable to Naruto and Sasuke. It would be awesome if Sakura could at least handle (kinda-sorta) the top half of Madara's body (until Sasuke and Naruto inevitably show up to save the day).

Go out in a blaze Obito! Go out in a blaze a save a girl who is not Rin.
    And given the parallels that have been laboriously drawn between Team Minato and Team Kakashi, I think this would also be a nicely tied bow.

Hm. Eight months early for a Christmas wishlist, but there it is. Three longshots, please.
    3DS Code: 2723 9573 9029

I'm sure that Obito will keep Sakura out of harm's way by teleporting her away to stop Madara from killing her if it comes to that. Obito is doomed though in my opinion.

My god what a terribly written chapter. The action itself was really hard to follow in my opinion, and even if he could have drew it better, kishimoto has done "parallel world" gimmicks for just about every god dang enemy so far. It really is the same thing as the kamui world that we JUST got done with.

But all that's minor compared to the complete cop-out that was Madara stealing Kakashi's eye. The idea that Kakashi has survived 600+ chapters now with his eye, just to be caught off guard sitting down is ridiculous.

I mean, at least stuff happened in the chapter, but none of it was good.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Jesus Christ Madara took Kakashi's MS right out of his socket in seconds.

Madara can now use Kamui holy crap :O
    i agree I was supired he took Kakashi's eye so easyly what i guess for the sake of the plot moving along we sould except it. This ether show Madara speed or Kakashi is just losing it tried nearly losing his best friend

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    My god what a terribly written chapter. The action itself was really hard to follow in my opinion, and even if he could have drew it better, kishimoto has done "parallel world" gimmicks for just about every god dang enemy so far. It really is the same thing as the kamui world that we JUST got done with.

But all that's minor compared to the complete cop-out that was Madara stealing Kakashi's eye. The idea that Kakashi has survived 600+ chapters now with his eye, just to be caught off guard sitting down is ridiculous.

I mean, at least stuff happened in the chapter, but none of it was good.
    I agree, especially about Kakashi's eye. I'm bothered that it happened so fast; I feel like Kishi wrote himself into a corner and came up with that scenario at the last minute.

I think this chapter does reinforce my belief that by the end of the series, Kakashi will get Obito's other eye...
    Last edited by besho; Today at 8:56 AM.

Or Obito's eyes both die with him. Kakashi was screwed but what do you expect? He's not a member of the Super Freak club, who model themselves after Dragon Ball Z characters. Kakashi is a mere mortal so of course Trolldara can troll the fans and take his eye in the blink of an eye. Sorry for the pun again. And as someone mentioned, Trolldara easily just pops in his empty eye socket with ease. So much for Medical shinobi. Trolldara just made them useless for surgery. It probably takes a medic careful movements not to screw up, Trolldara does it like in a second. But hey that's the Fourth Shinobi War arc for you. Troll away.

are u guys really that suprised that madara knows how to transplant eyes he has done it before when he took out his brother's eyes. kishi just skipped the part when madara was implanting obito/kakashi eye
    KANTO:

JHOTO:

HOENN:

SINNOH:

UNOVA:

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    are u guys really that suprised that madara knows how to transplant eyes he has done it before when he took out his brother's eyes. kishi just skipped the part when madara was implanting obito/kakashi eye
    I don't know about everyone else, but to me it looked really ridiculous on how fast and easy he took the eye. It was like a scene from Kill Bill. I don't doubt he knows how to implant a eye, but the way he did it so fast and in the middle of a battle and he's moving a high speed, and perfectly plants the eye in his eye socket...this has to rank up as one of the biggest BS moments in the Naruto series period. Not just this arc, but the entire series.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    Who's surprised over that? It's how easily he overpowered (and I use overpowered lightly, seeing as at no point did he need to do even that) Kakashi that people are taking issue with, not Madara popping eyeballs like contacts. I sorely wish I could take issue with that part, but you're right, it's old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but to me it looked really ridiculous on how fast and easy he took the eye. It was like a scene from Kill Bill. I don't doubt he knows how to implant a eye, but the way he did it so fast and in the middle of a battle and he's moving a high speed, and perfectly plants the eye in his eye socket...this has to rank up as one of the biggest BS moments in the Naruto series period. Not just this arc, but the entire series.
    Ridiculous is a good way to put it.

I'm also guessing Trolldara can skip the whole "wait for the power to seep in thing" like Sasuke had to do when he got Itachi's eyes, right? Because he could use Kamui the second he got that eye. Literally in seconds. I guess you can just say "Oh he's got Sage of Six Paths Power!" but whatever. Poor Kakashi. A victim of the Super Freak club. You're still a real ninja to me, Kakashi. You just didn't stand a chance against these DBZ ripoffs.

So did Minato disintegrate when he absorbed those spheres for Guy a few chapters ago. Some people thought he just teleported them away but we haven't seen him since then. I thought he absorbed the hit and finally died but I can't imagine him dying before Naruto was conscience again. When i saw Naruto with Minato's kunai in his mouth I surely thought that Minato would show up in a future chapter but Naruto got it knocked out. I wonder what happened to him.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Page 995 of 995 FirstFirst ... 895945985991992993994995