Page 1096 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 96996104610861092109310941095109610971098109911001106 ... LastLast
Results 27,376 to 27,400 of 28092

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    But even Sakura managed to stay relevant till the end and unlike him she didn't have some DEM power-up of Sharingan quality like he had. That says a lot.
    Lorde, my good sis, Kakashis Sharingan wasn't DEM. As you mentioned whenever he uses it he passes out. Compared to Sasuke who can spam it, that's nothing. Sakura wasn't relevant for a long time. She fought Sasori and peaked early and would not fight again until like the war arc. Sakura was not relevant until she got the forehead thing, and even then it was nothing compared to Kakashi's Kamui.
    Edit: When I say relevant, I mean in a action sense, not the actual character themselves.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 19th February 2015 at 11:52 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sakura was not relevant until she got the forehead thing, and even then it was nothing compared to Kakashi's Kamui.
    So her Strength of a Hundred Seal - which basically put her on-par with Tsunade's strength - was worse than Kakashi's Kamui?

So her Strength of a Hundred Seal - which basically put her on-par with Tsunade's strength - was worse than Kakashi's Kamui?
    Yeah. Kakashi's Kamui was OP, hence why Kishi limited him to how many times he could use it before he got Obito's hax powers at the end. Tsunade was outclassed in part 2. You have powerhouses like Raikage, who while not as powerful, had super speed on his side which makes all the difference in a fist fight. You also had Might Guy who's Eight Inner Gates makes Tsunade's strength laughable in comparison, because he almost soloed Madara himself. Tsunade was more useful as a healer then a fighter by part 2, so Sakura being on-par with Tsunade didn't mean much by the time we reached the war arc. And she still had to be saved by Naruto, Kakashi, and even Obito. I'm not trying to diss Sakura here, but she's no Kakashi. Not even close. Kakashi's Kamui on the other hand was a massive game changer to the fights. Madara himself stole Kakashi's eye simply to gain the Kamui ability. Kamui was a game changer.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Lets do this because why not..
    Favourite male: Naruto, Shikamaru
    Favourite female: Sakura, Ino.
    Best developed characters: Kakashi, Itachi.
    Funniest character: Tobi, Naruto.
    Favourite male design: Sasuke.
    Favourite female design: Sakura
    Strongest female: Kaguya of course
    Strongest male: Naruto
    Characters I hate: none.
    Favourite arc: Chuunin exam
    Last edited by besho; 28th February 2015 at 10:01 PM.

Yeah. Kakashi's Kamui was OP, hence why Kishi limited him to how many times he could use it before he got Obito's hax powers at the end. Tsunade was outclassed in part 2. You have powerhouses like Raikage, who while not as powerful, had super speed on his side which makes all the difference in a fist fight. You also had Might Guy who's Eight Inner Gates makes Tsunade's strength laughable in comparison, because he almost soloed Madara himself. Tsunade was more useful as a healer then a fighter by part 2, so Sakura being on-par with Tsunade didn't mean much by the time we reached the war arc. And she still had to be saved by Naruto, Kakashi, and even Obito. I'm not trying to diss Sakura here, but she's no Kakashi. Not even close. Kakashi's Kamui on the other hand was a massive game changer to the fights. Madara himself stole Kakashi's eye simply to gain the Kamui ability. Kamui was a game changer.
    So you're also proving my previous point about how much hax Kakashi used that was strictly related to his Sharingan compared to his own personal talents.

Favourite male: Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Minato until the Naruto vs Pain fight
    Favourite female: Sakura and Kushina
    Best developed characters: Kakashi, Itachi, Shikamaru
    Funniest character: Tobi
    Favourite male design: Sasuke.
    Favourite female design: Sakura
    Strongest female: Tsunade...seriously o_o
    Strongest male: Naruto and Sasuke
    Characters I hate: Madara, Kaguya, and Danzo
    Favourite arc: Chuunin exam

So you're also proving my previous point about how much hax Kakashi used that was strictly related to his Sharingan compared to his own personal talents.
    LOL, your previous post was you saying how lame Kakashi is because he had Sharingan. Kakashi's MS was OP which is why Kishi limited his use of it and he could only use it once in a fight so this balanced it out so he wasn't ending fights in the blink of a eye, until we got to the war arc, where even I called him out on spamming Kamui more then he should and even said the way they used his chakra control was bs. You're only listing the negatives about Kakashi and trying to undermine what the character has achieved by simply saying he's lame or hax. I never said he was flawless, just that he's the only real ninja in the series now. You can call that lame if you want but by that definition so is everyone else in the entire series.

Besho, I'll be sure to make a list as soon as I well, make a list.

You're only listing the negatives about Kakashi and trying to undermine what the character has achieved by simply saying he's lame or hax.
    What has he achieved by his own merits though? Everything he's done on-screen was accomplished via a power that wasn't originally his. On his own, I'd rate his skills as mid-tier.

Favourite male: itachi and jiraiya
    Favourite female: ino
    Best developed characters: kakashi
    Funniest character: gai
    Favourite male design: minato, SO6P naruto
    Favourite female design: none but i guess hinata
    Strongest female: kaguya
    Strongest male: madara shits on naruto
    Characters I hate: sakura karin suigetsu
    Favourite arc: pain arc except the rinne tensei revival part

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

What has he achieved by his own merits though? Everything he's done on-screen was accomplished via a power that wasn't originally his. On his own, I'd rate his skills as mid-tier.
    Why are you holding that against Kakashi though? Kakashi wasn't born with Sharingan, but frankly neither was Sasuke. He had to obtain it through a fight. Naruto wasn't born with Kyuubi or Sage Mode, yet he's made a legacy for himself. Kakashi was never a master of Sharingan either.

Everything Kakashi has accomplished was by his own merits; to say otherwise is ridiculous.

Literally the only things the Sharingan handed Kakashi was its ability to copy Ninjutsu and its ability to help him perfect the Chidori. Everything else he had to work on himself same as any other ability, so why on Earth does it matter whether his left eye is natural or transplanted? Unless you want to claim that everything Naruto accomplished via Kyuubi, and later everything anybody accomplished thanks to Chakra from somebody else (ie. Naruto and Sasuke, and Kakashi too for that matter), shouldn't be credited either.
    Last edited by Akashin; 21st February 2015 at 10:57 PM.

Why are you holding that against Kakashi though? Kakashi wasn't born with Sharingan, but frankly neither was Sasuke. He had to obtain it through a fight. Naruto wasn't born with Kyuubi or Sage Mode, yet he's made a legacy for himself. Kakashi was never a master of Sharingan either.
    Sasuke always had the capacity to awaken the Sharingan though given his lineage, so apples and oranges. And despite Naruto's power-ups, he still needed to train and master them.

Sasuke always had the capacity to awaken the Sharingan though given his lineage, so apples and oranges. And despite Naruto's power-ups, he still needed to train and master them.
    Kakashi had to train too. He was shown to be training in part 1. It's still the same thing. All of Sasuke's achievements are due to Sharingan, which he was not born with. None of Naruto's skills were his own, so again, you can't call Kakashi lame without calling everybody else lame too.

i think zetsu said it best "the sharingan is just another tool some ninja can use. a tool is only as powerful as the shinobi who uses it."

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Since I haven't done this yet.
    Favorite male: Nagato, Yahiko, Kakashi,
    Favorite female: Kushina, Konan, Ino
    Best developed: Shikamaru, Kakashi
    Funniest: Guy, Rock Lee, Obito, Jiraiya
    Favorite male design: Zabuza, Haku (even though she's a girl) Sage Naruto
    Favorite female design: Rin the plot device. Sakura and Ino too.
    Strongest female: Kaguya
    Strongest male: Madara
    Characters I hate: Madara would be the closest thing to something I hate, and even I don't hate him. So nobody
    Favorite arc: Chunnin Exam arc.

Yes, I cheated on this by having multiple answers. So what? :P

I already answered this the last time it was asked, but:

Favorite male: Itachi
    Favorite female: Tsunade
    Best developed: Gaara
    Funniest: Jiraiya
    Favorite male design: Pain
    Favorite female design: Konan
    Strongest female: Kaguya
    Characters I hate: Half of the cast.
    Favorite arc: Pain's Invasion arc.

Favourite male: Madara
    Favourite female: Tenten/Konan
    Best developed: Gaara
    Funniest: Sai
    Favourite male design: Pain
    Favourite female design: Mei
    Strongest female: Kaguya, somehow
    Characters I hate: Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Obito, etc.
    Favourite arc: Chuunin Exams/Kage Summit

what i cant believe for a manga based on ninjas that the story's main character killed only 1 person in 700 chapters plus 1 canon movie

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    what i cant believe for a manga based on ninjas that the story's main character killed only 1 person in 700 chapters plus 1 canon movie
    Wow really? I could have sworn Naruto killed more than one person xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Wow really? I could have sworn Naruto killed more than one person xD
    Technically he killed nobody. Since the one person he "killed" was finished off by Kakashi
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Nintendo I.D.: Jesse.S.H.
    Master League: Water/Grass E4

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Technically he killed nobody. Since the one person he "killed" was finished off by Kakashi
    he killed yura when he was pretending to be itachi during the gaara arc in shippuden

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Pretty sure kakuzu died to his wind rasen shuriken...

Thanks to SwornMetalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by ColtonL View Post
    Pretty sure kakuzu died to his wind rasen shuriken...
    No, he was still alive, Kakashi finished him off with Chidori
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Nintendo I.D.: Jesse.S.H.
    Master League: Water/Grass E4

naruto killed the sand spy(yura) that was working for sasori with a giant rasengan

Yura was such a minor character imo, although I am surprised that Naruto showed no remorse either way. I mean that was his first direct kill and all and he didn't bat an eye.

Page 1096 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 96996104610861092109310941095109610971098109911001106 ... LastLast