Page 1098 of 1108 FirstFirst ... 9899810481088109410951096109710981099110011011102 ... LastLast
Results 27,426 to 27,450 of 27689

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Depends on what you mean about angry. Overall I think some really bad choices were made for the last arc, but that's just my opinion. I didn't write this series. Though I'll always frown on Orochimaru's revival, Edo Tensei, Madara, and bunch of other junk. The series still had a decent run before all that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm more upset about the epilogue more so the ending.

The ending was still bad but it wasn't anger inducing.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Ayy Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Depends on what you mean about angry. Overall I think some really bad choices were made for the last arc, but that's just my opinion. I didn't write this series. Though I'll always frown on Orochimaru's revival, Edo Tensei, Madara, and bunch of other junk. The series still had a decent run before all that.
    I've seen comments saying just because of kaguya alone, or the double ms kakashi had bs that it became the worst manga ever. Yes kaguya and kakashis power up were bs but not enough to take naruto out of the top ten. just like dbz's ending wasn't enough to take it out of the top 10.

Those people have alittle point the ending was full of retcons but the worst ones are the ones saying the pairing ruined the whole thing for them.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    I've seen comments saying just because of kaguya alone, or the double ms kakashi had bs that it became the worst manga ever.
    They're exaggerating about it being the worst manga imo, although Kakashi's last-minute power-up was BS in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    I've seen comments saying just because of kaguya alone, or the double ms kakashi had bs that it became the worst manga ever. Yes kaguya and kakashis power up were bs but not enough to take naruto out of the top ten. just like dbz's ending wasn't enough to take it out of the top 10.

Those people have alittle point the ending was full of retcons but the worst ones are the ones saying the pairing ruined the whole thing for them.
    Meh, I dislike DBZ with a passion, despite enjoying Naruto. Naruto isn't the worst ending yet. The things I named are way worse the Kaguya. Madara was broken as anything, and Sakura's forehead powerup was way worse the Kakashi's limited time Sharingan. At least Kakashi had been in action all this time. Sakura sits on the sidelines and then I'm suppose to believe she's on par with Naruto and Sasuke because she gets a smudge on her forehead? That was a load of Tauros droppings right there. But none compare to Orochimaru returning for no reason and the Edo Tensei madness. But I ranted about all this ages ago. Time to move on. Even though I still detest Orochimaru being brought back. Worse thing the series did.

Sakura sits on the sidelines and then I'm suppose to believe she's on par with Naruto and Sasuke because she gets a smudge on her forehead? That was a load of Tauros droppings right there. .
    people actually believe shes on par with naruto and sasuke? what makes people believe that b.s.? cuz she hit kaguya on her head when she was distracted by kakashi naruto and sasuke

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    people actually believe shes on par with naruto and sasuke? what makes people believe that b.s.? cuz she hit kaguya on her head when she was distracted by kakashi naruto and sasuke
    Not exactly on par, but of that same level of powerful. They directly referenced them as the new Sannin for a reason. And while I have no problems with making Sakura that powerful, I actually would love that. The problem is the power got zero buildup. Naruto and Sasuke got years and years of development to get to this point. They could have at least shown Sakura working on the jutsu with her forehead or mention she's having trouble storing it. It comes out at the most convenient time when Team 7 reunites. The whole storing chakra in the forehead thing has got to be one of the most lazy executions of a powerup I have ever seen. Imagine if everyone could become powerful but just sitting on their butts and storing chakra. This is why I wanted Sakura as a awesome genjutsu fighter rather then a Tsunade clone. Tsunade's cool and all, but a genjutsu shinobi would have made Sakura way cooler. I only complain because I do like Sakura and she deserved better treatment/buildup then this lazy excuse of a powerup. This was worse then any Uchiha powerup, and you all know how I go off on the plot power of Uchiha's...minus Itachi. Itachi's the only Uchiha I never complain about.

the Edo Tensei madness.
    This was worse then any Uchiha powerup, and you all know how I go off on the plot power of Uchiha's...minus Itachi. Itachi's the only Uchiha I never complain about.
    question platinum fan....i know you hated the edo tensei when it came to the war so how do you feel about itachi being edo tensei during the war and getting a hax power(izanami) also overall how did u feel about edo tensei itachi ?

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

So there's going to be a stage play run of Naruto PTS and the costumes look awesome. This **** should be a live-action movie. Screw Boruto. Team 7 and friends Team 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    question platinum fan....i know you hated the edo tensei when it came to the war so how do you feel about itachi being edo tensei during the war and getting a hax power(izanami) also overall how did u feel about edo tensei itachi ?
    Edo Tensei Itachi? I feel pretty much the same way I do with all the other zombies. But I have to admit something. I did enjoy Naruto and Killer Bee vs Edo Tensei Nagato and Itachi, and when Itachi joined them to subdue Nagato. That was almost like one of those dream matches you can only see if you play them in a Playstation/Xbox game. But in general I didn't complain about Edo Tensei Itachi because I knew Sasuke was going to get powers that surpass him and with Madara running around dropping meteors on people, Edo Tensei Itachi almost looked harmless in comparison. Itachi's new hax powers I guess goes along the lines of Kakashi's hax power.

Also live action Naruto? Is Haku going to be played by a girl as she should.

Also live action Naruto? Is Haku going to be played by a girl as she should.
    Haku was a guy, sis.

Personally thought the edo tensei was a pretty okay way of having the wrongdoings of the past literally beaten out by the current gen. Zombies and Zetsus weren't the most interesting enemy but it would have defeated to purpose to have current generation ninja on the other side. Could have had mercenaries but that would neither be interesting or too believable.

Madara attempting to go sage of 6 paths, naruto and sauce being literal reincarnations and those powerups that went with it and kaguya weren't good. It should have ended with Madara being beaten.

Also as for the complaints about Chouji and Karui/Sai and Ino. They were all kids in the manga, it is safe to assume that some people would find their partners as adults, you know, like in real life. They both fit Kishi's Yin and Yang personality types for relationships so I can't see anything wrong with that. Also after his baller war performance I'd imagine Chouji could have had his pick.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:164031

So Kishi did a interview with Kobayashi recently.

So Hidan's Kishi's favorite Akatsuki member: I'm surprised he didn't say Itachi.

Hidan? Pfffff

#teamDedara all day erry day.
    Ayy Lmao

So Neji died for Naruhina? Wow that's really crappy. Poor neji :/

Not surprised that Kishi regrets writting Sakura the way he did. There is no defending her after 693.

The Sakura/Hinata thing was kinda sad. As stated, both really didn't do much overall, but Sakura at least had the potential to become a good if not great character if they moved her away from Sasuke's crush and...oh I'm just beating a dead horse now. No wonder Hinata's marrying Naruto.

The thing that interest me the most right now about that was what he said about Itachi. When he first showed up he already planned to make him a secret good guy. This kinda explains something I always wondered in part 1 when Itachi and Kisame confront Naruto and Sasuke in that hotel. When Kisame mentions that the Uchiha clan was killed by Itachi, both Sasuke and Itachi looked unpleased. I was always somewhat surprised Itachi cared. This also explains why he didn't just kill Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma when he went to the village, even though he could have silently killed them all with MS before Guy scared him off. Interesting. Very interesting.

The thing that interest me the most right now about that was what he said about Itachi. When he first showed up he already planned to make him a secret good guy. This kinda explains something I always wondered in part 1 when Itachi and Kisame confront Naruto and Sasuke in that hotel. When Kisame mentions that the Uchiha clan was killed by Itachi, both Sasuke and Itachi looked unpleased. I was always somewhat surprised Itachi cared. This also explains why he didn't just kill Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma when he went to the village, even though he could have silently killed them all with MS before Guy scared him off. Interesting. Very interesting.
    I'm honestly pretty sure that Kishimoto already admitted to that being his plan from the beginning some time ago. Either that, or Itachi being designed as a secret good guy from the beginning was so widely believed that I simply took it as fact. Either way, I wasn't surprised to see him say this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I'm honestly pretty sure that Kishimoto already admitted to that being his plan from the beginning some time ago. Either that, or Itachi being designed as a secret good guy from the beginning was so widely believed that I simply took it as fact. Either way, I wasn't surprised to see him say this.
    By part 2 it was more obvious there was a swerve with Itachi. I could tell even with the fake one. But his first ever appearance in the village hunting Naruto? I did not think he was a secret good guy. Nothing really an truly implied it, but that's mainly because the character was still unknown and we only got his backstory at the end of part 1, and even then I don't believe anyone who will say they knew from the start Itachi killed the Uchiha clan because they were plotting a hostile take over.

By part 2 it was more obvious there was a swerve with Itachi. I could tell even with the fake one. But his first ever appearance in the village hunting Naruto? I did not think he was a secret good guy. Nothing really an truly implied it, but that's mainly because the character was still unknown and we only got his backstory at the end of part 1, and even then I don't believe anyone who will say they knew from the start Itachi killed the Uchiha clan because they were plotting a hostile take over.
    Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying he was an open book from the beginning. But between (like you said) him not killing the Jounin and the mystery of why he spared Sasuke, there was definitely grounds to look back on Part 1 after the fact and see that there were signs that Kishimoto planned for Itachi to not be an antagonist from the beginning. For me those instances weren't really suspicious at the time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    When you have to kill off a character to try and develop a pairing that's still incredibly flawed in the end, then you know you're doing something wrong.

R.I.P Neji...
    Ayy Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Yeah that sounds messed up in my view. I had assumed that he simply died to give Konoha a casualty of war that wasn't simply a generic stock character.

Neji was born into the series to give Hinata a sad backstory and killed off to give her a happy future, JUST LIKE POTTERY. A needless death as he could have literally just had Naruto notice, but Kishi isn't a good writer so oh well. Still not sure how people genuinely saw Naruto ending up with anybody but Hinata though, especially post fake confession.

Sakura was wasted potential, or maybe the Kazekage Rescue arc just got my hopes up. I really wish she went to Kurenai during the timeskip to get some advice on genjutsu, it would have been a far more interesting fighting style than punching things really hard. Also her final powerup was kind of bs, I guess Kishi had to give her something to bring her level slightly closer to two guys that had just gone into jesus mode.

Neji was so unimportant by the time of his death, it really made no difference in the end. Sad but true. Neji wasn't a big player in part 2 like he was in part 1. So for me it doesn't matter the reason why Neji was killed off. It sucks because I liked him, but Neji wasn't getting any spotlight in part 2 and was just like all the other Konoha ninjas not named Naruto and Sasuke, background fodder.

Neji was so unimportant by the time of his death, it really made no difference in the end. Sad but true. Neji wasn't a big player in part 2 like he was in part 1. So for me it doesn't matter the reason why Neji was killed off. It sucks because I liked him, but Neji wasn't getting any spotlight in part 2 and was just like all the other Konoha ninjas not named Naruto and Sasuke, background fodder.
    what about kakashi and shikamaru they got spotlight

Page 1098 of 1108 FirstFirst ... 9899810481088109410951096109710981099110011011102 ... LastLast