Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Since I haven't done this yet.
    Favorite male: Nagato, Yahiko, Kakashi,
    Favorite female: Kushina, Konan, Ino
    Best developed: Shikamaru, Kakashi
    Funniest: Guy, Rock Lee, Obito, Jiraiya
    Favorite male design: Zabuza, Haku (even though she's a girl) Sage Naruto
    Favorite female design: Rin the plot device. Sakura and Ino too.
    Strongest female: Kaguya
    Strongest male: Madara
    Characters I hate: Madara would be the closest thing to something I hate, and even I don't hate him. So nobody
    Favorite arc: Chunnin Exam arc.

Yes, I cheated on this by having multiple answers. So what? :P
    Nice list, and Haku is a guy, he said it himself I guess, even though he looks like a girl lol. I'll add Ino and Shikamaru to my list of favourite characters as well I forgot.

I still don't understand how Kishi could have forgotten to give Bolt and Himarari the Byakugan. It's just common sense that NH children would of inherited their mother's kekkei genkai.

At least the third NH baby will have it

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Nice list, and Haku is a guy, he said it himself I guess, even though he looks like a girl lol. I'll add Ino and Shikamaru to my list of favourite characters as well I forgot.
    I am a firm believer that Haku was actually a girl. No way a boy looks that girly. Haku was such a good liar she even fooled herself. It's true
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

im actually glad bolt doesnt have the byakugan he would be incredibly op for a little kid and im really hoping the kids dont get their parents powers right off the bat imagine seeing

bolt: with sage mode, rasengan, byakugan, gentle fist, and a large supply of chakra

sarada: sharingan, raw strength, healing, susannoo, large amount of chakra

shikadai: intelligence, wind affinity, and shadow stitches

now that i think about it i really hope bolt sarada and shikidai are on the same team

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    im actually glad bolt doesnt have the byakugan he would be incredibly op for a little kid and im really hoping the kids dont get their parents powers right off the bat imagine seeing

bolt: with sage mode, rasengan, byakugan, gentle fist, and a large supply of chakra
    Of course he won't get any of these by default, same as Naruto wasn't handed Hiraishin or Rasengan (until Jiraiya later taught it to him, but that's not what you're getting at) either.

The problem with Bolt (and Himawari) not having the Byakugan is that it's 100% hereditary. Whether or not he'd be OP with it (which would only be a certainty if he becomes a carbon copy of Naruto ability-wise) is irrelevant.

Page 1097 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 979971047108710931094109510961097