Page 1099 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 999991049108910951096109710981099
Results 27,451 to 27,464 of 27464

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Kakashi
    Shikamaru
    Itachi
    and Gaara

Were like the only side characters in part 2 who got any decent development.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Baking Soda I got Baking Soda

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    what about kakashi and shikamaru they got spotlight
    I think both were handled well, probably the best since both Naruto and Sasuke had some issues with how they were handled imo, and I don't think any of the others were handled that well tbh. :/
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

They were getting lots of screen-time since Part 1, so it's not surprising. I didn't care for one of them though, so all that spotlight was irrelevant to me.

I meant the Konoha 11 really, my bad. That's true about Shikamaru though, I forgot about him. But beyond him, none of them felt important. Kakashi somehow staying relevant for as long as he did was impressive, especially when the Uchihas outclassed him in Sharingan abilities. I found him more relevant then the Hokage...or any of the kages for that matter. Though Onoki and A got to show off how powerful they were. Too bad Mei didn't get to show off more of her lava jutsu. But anyway back to the Konoha bunch, this is why Neji's death was not as big a impact as it should have been. You were never going to see Neji anymore after he died, but how was that any different then the rest of part 2? The lack of Konoha 11 in part 2 was very disappointing for me. At least Team 10 got the Asuma fight in the war for Ino and Choji to at least show off what they could do.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...pril-27/.86389

Okay, the spin off has a title and release date

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...pril-27/.86389

Okay, the spin off has a title and release date
    So it'll follow Naruto's story again? I thought the mini-series would be about Bolt and his friends. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So it'll follow Naruto's story again? I thought the mini-series would be about Bolt and his friends. :/
    Well the article said the focus would still be on the next generation. So my guess is that it will focus on Bolt's journey as a Ninja and Naruto's conflicts as the seventh Hokage

So what's the anime's reason for it's current filler saga? Is it to try and make the gap between Shippuden and this new spinoff less spacey?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So Neji died for Naruhina? Wow that's really crappy. Poor neji :/

Not surprised that Kishi regrets writting Sakura the way he did. There is no defending her after 693.
    There's no defending her after 275. Her character went downhill after the first arc for Part II.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    So what's the anime's reason for it's current filler saga? Is it to try and make the gap between Shippuden and this new spinoff less spacey?
    Probably want the anime running up until the Bolt film airs and that certainly would require some filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    There's no defending her after 275. Her character went downhill after the first arc for Part II.
    I agree. I hope she gets treated better in the upcoming mini-series though; it wouldn't redeem her character completely, but she could use a better portrayal.

Is it wrong that I'm not that interested? I feel like Naruto is done as a series. Maybe I'm just still trying to get the war arc out of my mind. That was a long, bad, arc.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is it wrong that I'm not that interested? I feel like Naruto is done as a series. Maybe I'm just still trying to get the war arc out of my mind. That was a long, bad, arc.
    I really don't blame you.

I mean this point, it really just feels like fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I probably wouldn't have cared too much about this even if my feelings on Naruto as it dragged through the war were more positive, but I agree.

Page 1099 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 999991049108910951096109710981099