Page 1100 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 100100010501090109610971098109911001101110211031104 ... LastLast
Results 27,476 to 27,500 of 27717

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

i wish this series would just die. i mean, i want it to end but ive intensive so much time into it, its just be a waste to stop reading related material

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    i wish this series would just die. i mean, i want it to end but ive intensive so much time into it, its just be a waste to stop reading related material
    And I wish One Piece would end the Dressrosa arc but we all can't get what we want can we?

xD
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Ayy Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I just wanna go back to Part 1 and all the untapped potential ;_;

You know, when you really think about it, Scarlet Spring is like Legend of korra was to the original Avatar. A series that focuses on the next generation in a futuristic technically advanced setting

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    You know, when you really think about it, Scarlet Spring is like Legend of korra was to the original Avatar. A series that focuses on the next generation in a futuristic technically advanced setting
    I hope the mini-series doesn't end with Sarada and Chocho dating tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Maybe I'm just being a cranking ole grump, but I still am not crazy about Bolt looking exactly like Naruto. I wish they gave him Kushina's hair and got rid of those ugly cat whiskers. I hated them on Naruto, and I hate them even more on his kids. I won't judge Bolt's character yet, but I find his design lazy. As for Sarada, looks like she has Sakura's part II early outfit. Still don't care for her mother after you-know-what, hope she becomes the genjutsu fighter that Sakura never did. I guess we'll see.
    You are clearly grumpy but you do have a point. The fact that Kishi literally forgot the Byakugan is kind of annoying. From the preview pic it would appear the only thing he has gotten from thr Hyuuga is a smug demeanor. He did hint at a 3rd kid though, expect red hair and Byakugan.

Whiskers are like part of the Naruto trademark, it's been 15 years, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    And I wish One Piece would end the Dressrosa arc but we all can't get what we want can we?

xD
    Nice, wanting a series with a bunch of foreshadowed stuff still yet to happen to end for what I can only assume is convenience. Also topping it of with a disgusting ''xD''. Wonderful.
    Last edited by Weeaboo Name; 31st March 2015 at 4:30 AM.

Speaking of the third NH kid, we might find out if that rumor was legit in the first chapter. Since there will be a timeskip between 700 and the spin off Hinata may have already given birth to him/her during the timeskip.

Hinata is really preggo with a 3rd kid? I thought that was just a joke... Dang, Sauce. Step yo game up, son. You ain't getting younger, and you gotta repopulate for the sake of your clan!

Doesn't Naruto have whiskers because Kushina was still Kurama's Jinchuuriki when she gave birth? Bolt and Hima having whiskers make canonical sense seeing as how Naruto is still Kurama's J.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Hinata is really preggo with a 3rd kid? I thought that was just a joke... Dang, Sauce. Step yo game up, son. You ain't getting younger, and you gotta repopulate for the sake of your clan!

Doesn't Naruto have whiskers because Kushina was still Kurama's Jinchuuriki when she gave birth? Bolt and Hima having whiskers make canonical sense seeing as how Naruto is still Kurama's J.
    Maybe Sasuke's getting random girls pregnant on his journey. I don't know. Personally the revival of the Uchiha Clan is a scary thought. I've said it numerous times a army of Sasuke's and Itachi's would be the end of mankind.

As far as the whiskers, I know why Naruto has them, doesn't mean I have to like them. I always hated that about Naruto's design. I hate it even more on his kids. Bolt is just part 1 Naruto with slightly bigger hair in a different coat. Still wish he had the Kushina hair. Ever since I saw Naruto in Kushina's hair I wished he got that style of hair. Sorry Minato, but Kushina's hair is cooler then your Volkner hair...even though you were invented before Volkner. But anyway, I never liked the whiskers. I'm just being vocable about it now because it's being used again.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

At least Bort's fashion sense is somewhat quiet compared to his dad's.

Would it be possible for there to still be Uchihas on the other side of the world? Nagato's family did move to the Rain. Itachi having fathered dozens of kids along after being a part of Akatsuki would make him an even cooler character. At least then he would have tried to repopulate the clan several times more than Sauce's dingy one, who is a girl meaning the clan name will then be lost.

I don't know anything about genetics, but is it possible for the grandparents' genes to pass on to the grandchildren? Hinata has long hair anyway, so maybe the 3rd kid will have long hair like Hima will. I guess red hair can still pass down too, but chanches of that will be low.

Btw, where did this pic come from? Is it official or fan made?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Hinata is really preggo with a 3rd kid? I thought that was just a joke...
    I hadn't even heard of this before tbh. I hope the third NaruHina kid has the Byakugan at least.

Would it be possible for there to still be Uchihas on the other side of the world? Nagato's family did move to the Rain. Itachi having fathered dozens of kids along after being a part of Akatsuki would make him an even cooler character. At least then he would have tried to repopulate the clan several times more than Sauce's dingy one, who is a girl meaning the clan name will then be lost.

I don't know anything about genetics, but is it possible for the grandparents' genes to pass on to the grandchildren? Hinata has long hair anyway, so maybe the 3rd kid will have long hair like Hima will. I guess red hair can still pass down too, but chanches of that will be low.

Btw, where did this pic come from? Is it official or fan made?
    its official it was in the manga it was hinata's infinte tysukuyomi dream when they all trapped by it

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    its official it was in the manga it was hinata's infinte tysukuyomi dream when they all trapped by it
    What? I don't remember seeing that. Was that only included in the official volumes rather than scans?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

What? I don't remember seeing that. Was that only included in the official volumes rather than scans?
    It's a colored version of the same scene from chapter 678.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about that... I'll accept 1-2 whole months of IT filler please!

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

IT fillers....nah.

They have these novels to animate now.

Apparently Sasuke only gets a cameo in Sakura's one, like his appearance in The Last. lol

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...evealed/.86653

More information about the upcoming movie. Based on the tagline, I'm not sure If I will like Bolt as much as i thought :/

Lol that name fix is nice, I like it. Too bad it won't make sense in the English localizations though. I don't think the tagline means that, but rather that Bolt will most likely be a mischievous butthole trying to get Nard to stop being so busy and play with him.

That Sarada design is gross. Put her headband on top of her head instead like Sakura did, and she'll probably look 100x better.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

New anime ed is pretty hilarious. Part at the beginning with Madara putting his hand out puts it up with the Obito >tfw no gf one from a while back.

Wouldn't be surprised if the headband is only on her forehead whilst in battle.

More information about the upcoming movie. Based on the tagline, I'm not sure If I will like Bolt as much as i thought :/
    I like the promo artwork for the film, but as with all Naruto films, I'm not genuinely hyped for it.

Bolt sounds like part 1 Naruto, and honestly Sarada kinda sounds like a Sasuke with the coldness in the eyes thing. Is this just a excuse to properly ship a Naruto and Sasuke through their kids? Whatever the only thing I'm looking forward to is Bolt and Sarada's interactions.

I'm more interested in the oversized wrench than I am just about anything else about this.

I'm hoping Sarada won't be Fem!Sasuke, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is this just a excuse to properly ship a Naruto and Sasuke through their kids?
    this is what ive been thinking for a while now

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I hope Bolt has a motivation that is not Hokage. I really want him to use shinobi weapons and tools as a fighter. Basically I just wanted him to be different then Naruto, but he sounds like a part 1 Naruto clone. I also hope he's not a outsider like Naruto was. Make him charismatic, make him a smooth talker with the girls or something. Just don't rehash part 1 Naruto like I fear they are going to.

Page 1100 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 100100010501090109610971098109911001101110211031104 ... LastLast