Page 1102 of 1114 FirstFirst ... 1021002105210921098109911001101110211031104110511061112 ... LastLast
Results 27,526 to 27,550 of 27842

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Let's not.

The series is over. If news comes up about any extra projects, then post away.

Otherwise it'll devolve into pointlessness.
    The story about the kids is pointless now?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    The story about the kids is pointless now?
    tak310 posted (and has since deleted, apparently) a suggestion that we debate the outcome of a fight between non-ET (but still EMS) Madara and Sage Mode Naruto, for whatever reason. Lolipiece's post was in reply to that, not you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9bGcItQ4Hk

Teaser for the film. Looks like it will take place during the Chuunin Exams

Naruto is the first hokage that didn't became Chunin. Lol

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    Wouldn't that be Hashirama, who was Hokage before there were Chunin?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Wouldn't that be Hashirama, who was Hokage before there were Chunin?
    And Naruto is the first Hokage who didn't become Chunin after it existed lol.

So it counts in a way.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    99 Problems and you won't be one

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    And Naruto is the first Hokage who didn't become Chunin after it existed lol.

So it counts in a way.
    It definitely counts. I was just pointing out that, technically speaking, Hashirama was never a Chunin either (but he was never a Genin to begin with, so I mean, he is kinda disqualified).

So Sasuke is going to be Bolt's teacher huh? What could he possible teach him? The kid won't even have a Sharingan. I just hope Sasuke isn't training hom over his own freaking daughter

The art of being a jerk.

I hear he's an expert on the subject.

tak310 posted (and has since deleted, apparently) a suggestion that we debate the outcome of a fight between non-ET (but still EMS) Madara and Sage Mode Naruto, for whatever reason. Lolipiece's post was in reply to that, not you.
    Ahh okay, my bad. Also, moonly spoilers, Gehrman!

Has it been confirmed he doesn't get promoted really quickly through the ranks sometime before 700? He and Sauce probably just skipped Chunin rank altogether and went to Hokage and Jonin respectively immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So Sasuke is going to be Bolt's teacher huh? What could he possible teach him? The kid won't even have a Sharingan. I just hope Sasuke isn't training hom over his own freaking daughter
    Naruto probably just assigned Sasuke to teach Bolt the value of friendship and determination and whatnot. Or he knows Salad has a crush on Bolt, so to prevent another whacky Uchiha meltdown, has asked to watch over them to make sure her feelings doesn't get the best of her because dem crazy Uchihas love too much. Also, wonder who that third kid is? He has to play an important role too somehow.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Is it me or their kids really grow up so fast. It's only been 3 years but they act like 7 years old

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Simply seeing reaction shots of four characters did nothing for me. I'm more excited for the mini-series to be frank.

Is it me or their kids really grow up so fast. It's only been 3 years but they act like 7 years old
    From what Ive learned: 1 year in fiction is genrally just a nice way of saying three years, and 5 years might as well be 10 years.

20 years is basically 100-200 years.

Can't wait for the chapters next week. I really want to see how Konoha is looking after all these years. I wonder when the chapters takes place though, before or after the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Can't wait for the chapters next week. I really want to see how Konoha is looking after all these years. I wonder when the chapters takes place though, before or after the movie?
    Before the film most likely. Next week? I thought it was the 27the?

Before the film most likely. Next week? I thought it was the 27the?
    Got my dates mixed up, sorry.

If the title is anything to go by, the whole miniseries will take place in one month. So I wonder what will happen, seeing how the final phases of the war literally took place for a few hours overnight.

Honestly when I saw Bolt, I thought Naruto cloned himself using his part 1 self and just put some new clothes on. Then I realized that was actually Bolt. Other then the clothes I couldn't tell them apart. Anyway is Sasuke really going to be his teacher? I imagine his daughter and Bolt would be on the same squad. I'm mainly following this to see their relationship. I bet they'll be frenemies and rivals. But would that make Sarada stronger then Bolt? A female shinobi that is powerful? That's unheard of. But yeah, I just want to see these two interact and I wonder if they are a squad who their third member will be?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Honestly when I saw Bolt, I thought Naruto cloned himself using his part 1 self and just put some new clothes on. Then I realized that was actually Bolt. Other then the clothes I couldn't tell them apart. Anyway is Sasuke really going to be his teacher? I imagine his daughter and Bolt would be on the same squad. I'm mainly following this to see their relationship. I bet they'll be frenemies and rivals. But would that make Sarada stronger then Bolt? A female shinobi that is powerful? That's unheard of. But yeah, I just want to see these two interact and I wonder if they are a squad who their third member will be?
    No no no that not Naruto way, she is going to get kiddnaped and became useless

i think when they say master they are talking about about how jiraiya was to naruto tsunade was to sakura and orochimaru was to sasuke not sasuke being a sensei/squad leader

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

A female shinobi that is powerful? That's unheard of. But yeah, I just want to see these two interact and I wonder if they are a squad who their third member will be?
    Tsunade and Konan were really powerful. It's really blurry but iirc this was the concept art for Bolt's team http://i.imgur.com/emMNn53.png

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    she is going to get kiddnaped and became useless
    This ain't Bleach.

I expect better things from Sarada than we saw with Sakura if only because of Kishi's hard-on for Uchihas.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Tsunade and Konan were really powerful. It's really blurry but iirc this was the concept art for Bolt's team http://i.imgur.com/emMNn53.png
    Were they really? Anyway I hope they reveal Bolt's team and leader soon. If Bolt is just a Naruto ripoff then hopefully the other members of the group will steal the show. Kinda like how Pokemon's sidekicks do that all the time. And if Sarada is in the group then that means there will not be a Sakura, because Sarada, despite her mother, does not seem like that type. She's a Uchiha so she'll get good treatment. I think Sarada will be the first true powerful kunoichi in Naruto.

Were they really?
    Perhaps not when it counted, but in general, they were well above what one would consider "average" in the Ninja World.

But if all you've got is a reputation for being strong and little in the way of feats to back it, it really doesn't matter.

Perhaps not when it counted, but in general, they were well above what one would consider "average" in the Ninja World.

But if all you've got is a reputation for being strong and little in the way of feats to back it, it really doesn't matter.
    I agree they were above average, but honestly if I was picking a team of most powerful shinobi in the series, neither of them would make the cut. Konan looked like she could have been really powerful if given the chance, but I guess she always had the wrong opponent to fight

I agree they were above average, but honestly if I was picking a team of most powerful shinobi in the series, neither of them would make the cut.
    Well no one could match Madara's, Sasuke's, or Naruto's level, so it's not that Tsunade and Konan were weak, it's that they didn't have insane hax abilities imo.

Page 1102 of 1114 FirstFirst ... 1021002105210921098109911001101110211031104110511061112 ... LastLast