Page 1017 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 17917967100710131014101510161017
Results 25,401 to 25,419 of 25419

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    since the manga is close to ending i always wondered why kishi never stated how hashirama died he told/showed us how three of the hokages died but not how the most important hokage died
    Kishi already stated in the 1st databook that Hashirama died in a war after founding Konoha.

I just realized something. When Naruto ends, what will we talk about on this thread? How will I have my heated Naruto debates when the series is over? I'll miss my debates, arguments, and frustrations over the series when it's all over. I think I'll miss those most of all.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I just realized something. When Naruto ends, what will we talk about on this thread? How will I have my heated Naruto debates when the series is over? I'll miss my debates, arguments, and frustrations over the series when it's all over. I think I'll miss those most of all.
    Imo, the thread will presumably be locked, die on its own or become a Naruto anime thread since that's still going on. Frankly, the thought of those scenarios saddens me a bit, but the manga's gonna end regardless tbh.

We will be nice and ancient like hermit Madara by then.

It will probably feature arguing about the ending and shipping.

There used to be a discussion for the last harry potter book back in the day. I had a blast discussing in there.On an old account of course. Pretty much the same thing here but I mostly lurk.

I am here to tell you a story
    a story that will torture your thoughts by day
    and poison your dreams by night
    and though i will do my best,
    there are no words that can be written
    nor brush strokes laid on canvas
    that can describe this stark
    and utter horror of the night that Annabel died

The Emptiness Will Haunt You
    [/center]

So Obito finally died after a long monologue and was reunited with Rin in the afterlife. Oh and Naruto got to injure Kaguya. The chapter felt short though.

Probably the best death since Jiraiya RIP Obito.

"I mean he may have caused the deaths of many of my friends because some girl he liked died, but he was totally cool, I guess!"

But wait. With Black Zetsu ripped off, how can Kaguya fight without a man(tree thing) giving her orders?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    "I mean he may have caused the deaths of many of my friends because some girl he liked died, but he was totally cool, I guess!"

But wait. With Black Zetsu ripped off, how can Kaguya fight without a man(tree thing) giving her orders?
    Yeah that line was pretty corny I thought his death was well done though.

I never disliked Obito like an odd portion of the fanbase and I always thought he was pretty badass from start to end. One of my favorite characters of this series died his 3rd and final death taking the hit for someone else. That final panel of him telling Naruto he will become Hokage and Naruto saying “Yeah!” was a fierce tear jerker. I'm glad he got to finally join Rin.

Oh and Black Zetsu getting completely annihilated along with Bunny Godess' arm was cool too.

*SOB* Oh Obito! I don't care that they made you Fakedara and that you totally go screwed when the real Madara showed up and made you a underling, or that this war ruined you for the most part. This last chapter made me love you all over again. I don't even care that half of this chapter was stuff we already knew. It was Obito. This is the closest thing I'll ever get to a Team Minato spin off and I loved it. I loved this corny chapter. And Obito encouraging Naruto to become Hokage, that was the true moment of this chapter. Anyone who thinks Sasuke deserves to be Hokage over Naruto, think again. It's not whiny, emo betraying actions that make you Hokage! It's all the corny stuff that Naruto does that will make him Konoha's Hokage. Farewell Obito. You will forever be my favorite Uchiha in this series. You've earned your eternal rest. Now go claim your holy grail that is Rin. Kakashi is once again the soul survivor of Team Minato, and no Minato is still a zombie so that doesn't count. But one day Kakashi will rejoin his true team and they will be unite once again. This chapter for me was outstanding. Chapter of the year so far. Excuse me while I go cry. Team Minato Forever!

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

"Obito is the coolest guy ever" he also killed my friends and *parents*, but they weren't as cool as him
    I think I've just read the most dumbest statement in this entire series. The coolest guy you know? Really? My God. I lost a few brain cells after reading that.

I feel pity for how "manipulated" or "lost" he was, tell that to the people he killed... He never even expresses any regret for the people who died because of him, only that he never became Hokage and whine over Rin :x despite all that, I liked him.

I wish I never saw any Naruto related things on the internet and kept on enjoying the manga all by myself without going on the net. So I could enjoy everything without thinking about negative things. All my worries and tensions began once I saw what was said on forums.
    Last edited by besho; Today at 6:15 PM.

Obito didn't kill Naruto's parent that was Kurama.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    He was still responsible for their deaths though. He did release Kurama from Kushina.

Obito had brought Kurama into Konoha.

Naruto forgiving Obito was predictable in my opinion. At least that's one less character to worry about now that he's dead, although his final speech did drag on and on imo.

Naruto always forgives the baddies. No matter what they do to him. This is the same guy who forgave Nagato after he nearly wiped out Konoha and killed people that Naruto actually knew. True Nagato revived them all, well all except Jiraiya. So Naruto forgiving Obito isn't surprising at all. It just adds to Naruto's world peace thing. Besides we all know Naruto hates Minato, LOL.

In my tear blindness over Obito finally being removed from this crappy war storyline, I didn't comment on another scene I liked. That was Sasuke trying to Chidori Kaguya. It reminded me of Sasuke setting Trolldara on fire as soon as he was no longer a zombie. That was cool. One moment that made me laugh, even though I just need to accept it that this is what kishi is trying to hammer home. Obito tells Kakashi he still needs to watch over the future generations because they will do big things. Guess which name was thrown in there with Naruto and Sasuke's for the "will do big things" I'm going to get a good laugh at this everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Obito had brought Kurama into Konoha.
    But he wasn't controling Kurma after Minato fend him off and Kurama did kill them

But he wasn't controling Kurma after Minato fend him off and Kurama did kill them
    Yes, but Obito was basically the catalyst for their deaths; had Obito not extracted Kurama from Kushina, neither of Naruto's parents would've died that night.

Page 1017 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 17917967100710131014101510161017