Page 1040 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 40940990103010361037103810391040
Results 25,976 to 25,977 of 25977

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Wow, finally got around to reading, and I guess I was wrong about a final fight. Not all that interested in it though, due to the outcome being pretty obvious. Still, I suppose it's better then ending with Kaguya.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sasuke was pissed about his entire clan being wiped out. Itachi might be number one at the list but he's mentioned the others. He even told Kakashi and Sakura he would only stop if they revived his entire clan. If only someone in Konoha knew Edo Tensei.
    Yeah, Sasuke mentioned others, but Itachi was the main motivation. He mentions several times his hatred for Konoha due to them manipulating/hurting Itachi. Also, pretty sure Sasuke was being facetious, since he was showing knowing at least the basics of Edo Tensei.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    And still, Sasuke would make a lousy Hokage. It's not like he actually cares about anyone but his own motives. Sasuke only likes you if you are useful. You stop being useful and he'll back stab you or trash talk you. Yeah, sounds like a real good choice for Hokage. Just the idea of Sasuke as Hokage is a joke. I can't believe we are to take this seriously. This from the guy who planned to murder them all not that long ago. I'm sorry but it's laughable. In no way shape or form should Sasuke's name be a candidate for Hokage. Naruto saved the village from Pain and his name wasn't a candidate for Hokage, so Sasuke needs get that Hokage fantasy out of his head.
    Just because Sasuke doesn't actively show love doesn't mean he doesn't care. Part One showed us that. He was nonchalant to both Naruto and Sakura all throughout it, yet multiple times stated how they were dear to him. And that bold completely false. The only time Sasuke was ever like that was solely during the summit arc. We have far more examples in Part Two showing that while he's not affectionate, he's not that bad. Need I point out how he had Suigetsu free all of Orochimaru's prisoners, despite them being of no use to him.

Naruto's not a candidate because the role of Hokage actually requires more then raw strength. Naruto has nothing else going for him to make him a candidate then that. Sasuke on the other hand is actually pretty similar to the previous Hokages, especially Tobirama. Most importantly, Sasuke has been shown willing to make the hard decision. We have seen that not only does the Hokage have to willingly send people to their deaths, they could also have to sacrifice their own citizens for the greater good. Sasuke's clearly capable of that.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Wow, finally got around to reading, and I guess I was wrong about a final fight. Not all that interested in it though, due to the outcome being pretty obvious. Still, I suppose it's better then ending with Kaguya.

Yeah, Sasuke mentioned others, but Itachi was the main motivation. He mentions several times his hatred for Konoha due to them manipulating/hurting Itachi. Also, pretty sure Sasuke was being facetious, since he was showing knowing at least the basics of Edo Tensei.

Just because Sasuke doesn't actively show love doesn't mean he doesn't care. Part One showed us that. He was nonchalant to both Naruto and Sakura all throughout it, yet multiple times stated how they were dear to him. And that bold completely false. The only time Sasuke was ever like that was solely during the summit arc. We have far more examples in Part Two showing that while he's not affectionate, he's not that bad. Need I point out how he had Suigetsu free all of Orochimaru's prisoners, despite them being of no use to him.

Naruto's not a candidate because the role of Hokage actually requires more then raw strength. Naruto has nothing else going for him to make him a candidate then that. Sasuke on the other hand is actually pretty similar to the previous Hokages, especially Tobirama. Most importantly, Sasuke has been shown willing to make the hard decision. We have seen that not only does the Hokage have to willingly send people to their deaths, they could also have to sacrifice their own citizens for the greater good. Sasuke's clearly capable of that.
    Sasuke of today would never make a better Hokage over Naruto. Naruto connects with people and unites them. Sasuke plans to execute the current Gokage therefore eliminating the peace all the nations just obtained. That makes Sasuke not only a lousy Hokage but a lowlife in general backstabbing the nations like that. Naruto's not perfect but he's way better then Sasuke in that he actually cares for people. Sasuke doesn't care about anything that doesn't revolve around his own personal agenda. Sasuke would be no better then Danzo as Hokage. Both would sacrifice others to become Hokage.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 1040 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 40940990103010361037103810391040