Page 1091 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 919911041108110871088108910901091
Results 27,251 to 27,257 of 27257

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    LOL, world peace takes time guys. He at least got the five shinobi nations on his side and became allies with them. But of course not everyone is going to want peace. There are probably underground independent organizations forming in the shinobi world right now, trying to take advantage of this time of peace, hence why they still might need shinobi trained. Naruto's MO as Hokage could be trying to solve these problems without getting anyone killed or something.

Stopping wars and making world peace is time consuming and will not be solved in a day. Who said Naruto is still not working for peace as Hokage? Now he's got the title so people are more likely to take him serious. So he hasn't failed anything, he could still be working at it. If getting world peace was so easy to get in a day, then it would have been established already.
    I don't think anybody was saying he has failed (I wasn't, at the very least), just talking speculatively about a Part 3 (which VV said would necessitate Naruto having failed).

I have absolutely no doubt that there are more Madaras out there that would resist the notion of world peace. Missing Nin would definitely still be a thing, if absolutely nothing else.

Random question: When Part 1/Kakashi Gaiden ended, did the manga take a hiatus before the first chapter of Part 2? If so, how long?

I think there's something coming out in March/April. Would that be the Bolt mini-series or the six novelizations?
    Yuyu Hakusho
    112/112 (Anime) | 4/175 (Manga)

"What are you waiting for, your balls to drop?" | "Why does everything you say makes me wanna bash your face in?" | "Do I have to kill you to stop you from being foolish?" | "All the while we've been thinking you were a brilliant strategist when really, you're just a lucky fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Random question: When Part 1/Kakashi Gaiden ended, did the manga take a hiatus before the first chapter of Part 2? If so, how long?
    There was a one-month break between those chapters, although it happened during WSJ's yearly winter hiatus, so it may not have been Kishi's intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I'd definitely love to see how the Narutoverse function with such modern technology now. Will be funny to see the characters using FaceScroll and Skype to communicate with each other in long distances (would have been perfect for Shikamaru and Temari when they were younger), looking up how to perform Jutsus on Youtube rather than learning them by reading scrolls, etc.
    I honestly disliked the new technology thing, it ruined the ninja theme for me tbh.

No one said ninja can't have PCs, man.

The traditional theme of ninjas went out the window Chunnin exams and beyond.
    PC's being a thing really isn't that out of place.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    The traditional theme of ninjas went out the window Chunnin exams and beyond.
    PC's being a thing really isn't that out of place.
    I'm still laughing at Sakura and Ino taking a selfie with Hinata in her wedding in the last movie

Page 1091 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 919911041108110871088108910901091