Page 1103 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 1031003105310931099110011011102110311041105110611071113 ... LastLast
Results 27,551 to 27,575 of 28480

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Well no one could match Madara's, Sasuke's, or Naruto's level, so it's not that Tsunade and Konan were weak, it's that they didn't have insane hax abilities imo.
    It's not just those three I'd put above Tsunade and Konan. Honestly there are few part 2 shinobi I think Tsunade could actually beat, especially since most can fight at a distance and not up close. And again, they could have done more with Konan, she did seem like something that could be powerful if given the chance. But she didn't get that chance.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

So, any thoughts on the mysterious third teammate? My guess is either a new character or Lee's kid

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I agree they were above average, but honestly if I was picking a team of most powerful shinobi in the series, neither of them would make the cut. Konan looked like she could have been really powerful if given the chance, but I guess she always had the wrong opponent to fight
    Oh, there's no denying that neither one are making any top ten lists. But while Tsunade I have little defence for (she most certainly deserves her reputation as a medic, but not nearly as much as a combatant), Konan I felt deserved her rank and position among the Akatsuki.

Ultimately, my stance on it is that whether or not they're strong depends upon the scale we use. Are we weighing them against the upper level enemies we saw throughout Shippuden, or against the Ninja World in general? I maintain that they're both well above average when weighed against the latter.

Honestly for a movie the animation isn't that impressive. Maybe it's cause I'm still not sold on Boruto or Salad's existences.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Honestly for a movie the animation isn't that impressive. Maybe it's cause I'm still not sold on Boruto or Salad's existences.

Studio Pierrot probably blew all their money on "The Last'. Which would explain the current anime's bad animation and the animation for this film

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Honestly there are few part 2 shinobi I think Tsunade could actually beat, especially since most can fight at a distance and not up close.
    I don't think her fighting style lowered her chances of slaying some strong Part 2 ninja; she just didn't get to fight much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think her fighting style lowered her chances of slaying some strong Part 2 ninja; she just didn't get to fight much.
    Akashin said it best, Tsunade was a better medic shinobi then a fighter. I'm not saying she's weak, but any shinobi that could fight at a distance, pretty much very part 2 villain, was not in danger of fighting Tsunade. As a medic she's legendary. As a fighter not so much. Unless it was healing, Tsunade never felt like a game changer in a fight. She's not weak but her battle feats don't measure up.

Kaguya is like the only female thing that was made powerful. Which is why I'm hoping Sarada truly breaks the mold. Hopefully they don't make her a Sakura clone in her skills.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Studio Pierrot probably blew all their money on "The Last'. Which would explain the current anime's bad animation and the animation for this film
    all the money they "blew" they earned it back and a whole tons more since The Last did well in sales and the studio will obviously get more money when the dvds etc for the last movie come out....my reason for the animation right now being sub par is that all their top animators are working on the Boruto movie and other studio pierrot animes as they probably and also probably want top quality for the canon episodes instead of using their budget on fillers

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/0

So it turns out the spin off won't start next monday. It's this Thursday. Get ready

Are you guys ready for Naruto Part I: 2.0 with more plot holes and a slightly more interesting Hokage? I'm sure as hell not!

But hey it won't hurt to give it a shot. It'll be odd seeing Naruto out on the same day as One Piece though...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/0

So it turns out the spin off won't start next monday. It's this Thursday. Get ready
    Eh, that's how it usually works. It comes out in Japan on Monday, but is leaked on the Thursday before.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th April 2015 at 6:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You are aware that Shonen Jump comes out on Monday but leaks on the Thursday before, right?
    Uh, no I wasn't. All the websites said it would start on the 27th, so I assumed that was the day the scans would come out

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Are you guys ready for Naruto Part I: 2.0 with more plot holes and a slightly more interesting Hokage? I'm sure as hell not!

But hey it won't hurt to give it a shot. It'll be odd seeing Naruto out on the same day as One Piece though...
    It's been awhile, but what plot holes are there left in Naruto? Other then Orochimaru still being alive, there doesn't seem to be any that I can find...yet.

Anyway this is basically part III. Am I ready for it? Honestly no. I just can't hype myself up for the series. Naruto's Hokage dream has been completed. His son just looks like a carbon copy of him, with the same attitude almost. I don't mean to sound so negative, but I'm just not as interested as I should be. What more can be done in Naruto after the trolling of the king of trolls, Madara?

I can't wait for the mini-series' debut, mostly to see the old characters again. I want to be optimistic about Bolt and his pals too, but I'm more excited to see familiar faces.

I wasn't originally that interested in the new mini series, but now that it's starting soon, I kinda want to see what's it going to be like. I'm actually looking forward to it now.

Karin is the real mother of Sarada

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Not going to jump to conclusions about Sarada's biological mother just yet.

So Sasuke hasn't been around since Sarada's birth? Guess I shouldn't be shocked

Sasuke is flirting with other girls to reestablish Uchiha Clan lol

Kishimoto finally succeed Kubo in trolling. lol
    My OmegaRuby Team:

I can't wait for the movie

Now then, where were those who immediately shut down the idea that Sarada was Karin's, not Sakura's? Seems heavily implied then because Sakura nor Sasuke wore glasses, and now it's even heavier implied in the chapter. Can't wait to see how Kishi tries his darndest to explain how Salad is Sakura's biological daughter.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

They had threesome I guess

So did Sakura get some sort of illness during the timeskip? I wonder what caused it?

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    They had threesome I guess
    Lol Sasuke got lucky then. Still, I feel bad for Sakura now. She's in her early 30s now and is married to her childhood crush, yet that's not even her biological daughter? Just need to confirm Lee's student is his kid, and Sakura will be confirmed loser of the bunch... Except maybe Kiba. Kiba is probably more of a loser.

So did Sakura get some sort of illness during the timeskip? I wonder what caused it?
    Maybe the Sakura novel goes more into it? IIRC, she sets up a mental ward or something.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Page 1103 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 1031003105310931099110011011102110311041105110611071113 ... LastLast