Page 1105 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 1051005105510951101110211031104110511061107110811091115 ... LastLast
Results 27,601 to 27,625 of 28067

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    What has se done to a once incredibly independent, fierce woman that took no crap from no one. She's dusting furniture and fainting, wtf. Hinata did that and she's irrelevant. Sakura is not irrelevant.
    How was she ever "independent" when she had to rely on the help of other, stronger ninja half the time and kept chasing after Sasuke? Her fainting was lame, but the rest was expected of her imo.

I just read that chapter

holy ****, I wasn't expecting Sakura to not tell Sarada about her dad...and situation zzz...

At least Naruto understands parental abandonment now, keeping his boy busy with hide&seek with a clone. That's sweet of him, he's trying not to make mistakes like before.

Overall I thought it was a good chapter as I enjoyed the interactions between bolt(and naruto) &Sarada, and like Sarada as a character so far, but they're just throwing more salt in the wound against sakura. "I can't even claim he's my husband." Good god, give a sakura a break. You're going to get more rabid fans on you then you already did at the end. zzz And rightfully so in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Other then that, it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I don't care if her mom is Karin or Sakura. Neither are anything to be proud of. If I were Sarada I would just pretend you have one parent, and that parent is Sasuke, who's a deadbeat father apparently. I wonder why Sasuke didn't stick around for his kid. Maybe they'll explain that too.
    its prolly because while he's "accepted" in the village, he's still disliked and distrusted quite a bit for previous actions. He doesn't think he needs to be there, it'd cause more stress.

you'd think he'd take her out on little trips tho or something.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    but they're just throwing more salt in the wound against sakura. "I can't even claim he's my husband." Good god, give a sakura a break. You're going to get more rabid fans on you then you already did at the end. zzz And rightfully so in some cases.

its prolly because while he's "accepted" in the village, he's still disliked and distrusted quite a bit for previous actions. He doesn't think he needs to be there, it'd cause more stress.

I agree. Things just keep getting worse for Sakura though. Sigh. My opinion is that they will make Sarada the focal point for drama of this manga just like they made Sasuke, I don't believe that Sarada is Karin's child, I believe they did this to add suspense and mystery to the plot, which is unnecessary in my opinion.

Tbh I'm more concerned with what his supposed mission was that Sakura mentioned.

ya kishi could have probably just left it at "wonder who my dad is and what he's like." That's enough of a push to get her interested.

But although I dislike it, he's certainly caught the attention of the internet right now with this red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Tbh I'm more concerned with what his supposed mission was that Sakura mentioned.
    I thought that was just an excuse tbh.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

ya kishi could have probably just left it at "wonder who my dad is and what he's like." That's enough of a push to get her interested.

But although I dislike it, he's certainly caught the attention of the internet right now with this red herring.

I thought that was just an excuse tbh.
    I kind of hope it wasn't an excuse; I hope he has a good reason for being away from the village for a long time.
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I kind of hope it wasn't an excuse; I hope he has a good reason for being away from the village for a long time.
    An excuse for sakura trying to get the question off her. lolw. "Oh, he's uh...just on a mission! ehehehe..*sweats*" I'm sure he has a good reason for leaving, heck, I'd even accept him just not being well liked in the village as the reason he doesn't stay. I wouldn't want that pressure on my daughter or myself.

I just dun get why he doesn't see her at all tho.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Well this is a fine mess we're in... yeah I was gonna avoid this thread to save myself the trouble, but I think people get what they deserve for that ending : )
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

At very least I can understand Sasuke's reason for not wanting to be in the village but to not have seen your kid since she was a baby is beyond awful.

And it really doesn't help Sakura that she can't even consider him a husband. The series is over technically and she's still getting shat on. At least Naruto is trying to be a decent father. -__-
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

i lost my **** when sarada opened the picture.

it's like watching maury and jerry springer at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I wish he was looking for Orochimaru to finish him off for good, but he's probably not too relevant anymore. :c

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    At least Naruto is trying to be a decent father. -__-
    And yet Shikamaru telling Bolt he's wasting the clones time makes me wonder how hard "trying" really is
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    i lost my **** when sarada opened the picture.

it's like watching maury and jerry springer at the same time
    When it comes to Sarada Uchiha, Sakura Haruno! You are not the mother!

In all seriousness you'd think Naruto and Sasuke would be better parents to their kids considering what they both went through, losing their families and junk. Oh well. They never learn do they? Kinda random, but I wonder when Bolt steps out of line, does Hinata give him a gentle fist to keep him in line? I want to see Bolt's dynamic with his mother, where is Hinata and why isn't she keeping a eye on her son?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

I hope we see the other two members of the Uzumaki family next chapter. I wonder if they feel the same as Bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I hope we see the other two members of the Uzumaki family next chapter. I wonder if they feel the same as Bolt?
    Hinata and that girl whose name I can't remember? Tbh I'm not surprised that they were snubbed in this chapter, not that I'm that eager to see them anyway.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd April 2015 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Hinata and that girl whose name I can't remember? Tbh I'm not surprised that they were snubbed in his chapter, not that I'm that eager to see them anyway.
    Himawari . I guess this chapter just focused on the dads since all the moms (excecpt Sakura) were absent

Also dont forget in that last interview with voice acting. They all confirm that sasusaku is canon. So it is just an atempt to lure all fandom back to this series and milk more money.

Are people happy knowing Sasuke was gone for 12 years and that Naruto is such a workaholic he's never with his family... was that the happy ending anyone deserved? Or was happiness just an illusion

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Also dont forget in that last interview with voice acting. They all confirm that sasusaku is canon. So it is just an atempt to lure all fandom back to this series and milk more money.
    Since when were voice actors the credible source over the author? Even if true it's one of the worst canon ships and Sakura using a Taka photo of Sasuke is pretty damning evidence
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 23rd April 2015 at 11:22 PM.

So it is just an atempt to lure all fandom back to this series and milk more money.
    Romantic drama was always Kishi's specialty imo, so I agree. This chapter felt like the start of a soap opera to me.

Kishi giving shippers what they deserve~
    Poor Sarada tho she is a nice character

Honestly despite the type of person Sasuke is, I was looking forward to seeing him as a dad. It could have been sweet seeing him interact with his daughter. But now it's ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Are people happy knowing Sasuke was gone for 12 years and that Naruto is such a workaholic he's never with his family... was that the happy ending anyone deserved? Or was happiness just an illusion
    The Sharingan has become so powerful, it even affects us in the real world! He must be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Honestly despite the type of person Sasuke is, I was looking forward to seeing him as a dad. It could have been sweet seeing him interact with his daughter. But now it's ruined

I REALLY hope this is his response if/when Sarada confronts him about his terrible parenting.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 23rd April 2015 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The Sharingan has become so powerful, it even affects us in the real world! He must be stopped.
    Okay you got me with that one XD hahaha

The chapter was interesting. It's about family, anyways I think Karin the mother of Saradaaaa

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    The chapter was interesting. It's about family, anyways I think Karin the mother of Saradaaaa
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that she's really Sakura's daughter ages ago in an interview, so it's not even a mystery at this point.

Page 1105 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 1051005105510951101110211031104110511061107110811091115 ... LastLast