Page 1026 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 26926976101610221023102410251026
Results 25,626 to 25,630 of 25630

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

what date the last databook even published

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    what date the last databook even published
    The last one was released in September 2008 iirc.

I'm curious what exaclty is the "Start of the new era project" that will begin with the upcoming Naruto movie. If it's not part three, then I wonder what else the project could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I'm curious what exaclty is the "Start of the new era project" that will begin with the upcoming Naruto movie. If it's not part three, then I wonder what else the project could be?
    Naruto GT.

Re-watched the Hidan and Kakazu arc earlier today. The feels still got me good. Doesn't help that "Closer" and "Long Kiss Goodbye" are so fitting. Just hits you like a truck when you know what's going to Asuma, and Kurenai will be left a widow. When Shikamaru does the final blow to Hidan, that was such an awesome character development. Everything about this whole arc was perfect. Well, the manga was better, but the anime portrayal wasn't that bad. Kakashi and Yamato teaching Naruto Rasen Shuriken, character development for one of the best Konoha 11, and you even cared for Asuma and Kurenai, even if they were side characters. When the manga/anime actually focuses on trying to create character development, that's what the story gets so good, IMO, and why I've been following the series for over a decade now.
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Naruto GT.

Re-watched the Hidan and Kakazu arc earlier today. The feels still got me good. Doesn't help that "Closer" and "Long Kiss Goodbye" are so fitting. Just hits you like a truck when you know what's going to Asuma, and Kurenai will be left a widow. When Shikamaru does the final blow to Hidan, that was such an awesome character development. Everything about this whole arc was perfect. Well, the manga was better, but the anime portrayal wasn't that bad. Kakashi and Yamato teaching Naruto Rasen Shuriken, character development for one of the best Konoha 11, and you even cared for Asuma and Kurenai, even if they were side characters. When the manga/anime actually focuses on trying to create character development, that's what the story gets so good, IMO, and why I've been following the series for over a decade now.
    It's a funny thing about that arc. I didn't care much for Asuma, still kinda don't but it was sad that Kurenai lost her husband and the father of their child. That's pretty sad. I'm glad Shikamaru got to avenge him. If anyone ever doubted Shikamaru as one of Konoha's best just remember this. He beat Hidan, a Akatsuki member, all by himself. Not many besides Naruto and Sasuke can say they've done that. I'm glad Shikamaru had his awesome moment in the series. It showed he came a really long way from that lazy bum from the Chunnin Exams. I always wished Choji and Ino got to help, because they were really starting to become irrelevant to Team 10. But the thing about the Hidan/Kakazu arc, it had little sequel during the war arc. And this is one of the few times I'll praise the war arc. Team 10 vs Asuma is without a doubt one of the best things to come out of the war. We got to see Choji and Ino growth as shinobi. And I never expected Ino Yamanaka to be anything more then a lame Sasuke groupie. I had a slice of humble pie seeing the things Ino did in this war. Choji as well. Team 10 imo got one of best deals among the Konoha 11, minus Naruto creating Narutoism.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 1026 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 26926976101610221023102410251026