Page 1106 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 1061006105610961102110311041105110611071108110911101116 ... LastLast
Results 27,626 to 27,650 of 28127

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that she's really Sakura's daughter ages ago in an interview, so it's not even a mystery at this point.
    She got the forehead of Sakura, but the glasses, the eyes.

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    It's called irony.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It's called irony.
    I wonder why Sakura hid the picture... or why she even had it to begin with
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    What do glasses have to do with anything? I wear glasses, but my parents don't. They do now, but they only wear them because they're getting old.

Her eyes match Sakura's, too. Just with Sasuke's color.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I wonder why Sakura hid the picture... or why she even had it to begin with
    Or better yet, why didn't she cut out the part with Suigetsu and Karin.

Let's see. It's gonna be like Tobi's identity that many people will guess. Lol

Has anyone read this yet? Its pretty hilarious. Then again that ending was more hilarious than not anyways.
    http://askmalengil.tumblr.com/post/1...-naruto-gaiden

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Has anyone read this yet? Its pretty hilarious. Then again that ending was more hilarious than not anyways.
    Lol. But that's what I think too!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    In all seriousness you'd think Naruto and Sasuke would be better parents to their kids considering what they both went through, losing their families and junk. Oh well. They never learn do they? Kinda random, but I wonder when Bolt steps out of line, does Hinata give him a gentle fist to keep him in line? I want to see Bolt's dynamic with his mother, where is Hinata and why isn't she keeping a eye on her son?
    naruto is improving though, he's clearly worried about his son feeling out-casted and bored, not loved by his family. That's why he continues to allow a clone to play that hide and seek game with him while he works his butt off as hokage. He's also not making it trying to end it quickly either;

His son is being a bit selfish, if anything. But that's why shiki stopped him. lol

He just can't help what he's become. I dun know what hinata's doing tho.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

You know, given his expertise with clones, you'd think he'd have the clone do the work so he could spend time with his son.

But I guess that'd be cheating or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    In all seriousness you'd think Naruto and Sasuke would be better parents to their kids considering what they both went through, losing their families and junk. Oh well. They never learn do they? Kinda random, but I wonder when Bolt steps out of line, does Hinata give him a gentle fist to keep him in line? I want to see Bolt's dynamic with his mother, where is Hinata and why isn't she keeping a eye on her son?
    Aside from knowing that his role as Hokage keeps him busy (as it did every other Hokage; Naruto is simply the only one we've seen struggling with balancing it with his family life), we don't really know what he's like as a parent. And between him trying to keep Bolt company in what ways he can without neglecting the village and him trying to get Bolt to view the whole village as his family the way he does, I'd say Naruto isn't doing too bad.

While I find this entire situation hilarious and interesting, I think it's a red herring. I expect the next few chapters being about more confusion and Sarada angsting with Boruto getting fed up with her mood after they (inevitably) get put on the same team.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Hehehe. Tbh though, I thought this manga was about ninja; what's with the sudden Maury-esque subplot?

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    His son is being a bit selfish, if anything.
    Yup, it's all Bolt's fault his father spends little to no time with him... because you know when your 10, father figures are sooo overrated
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I take back what I said about Sarada all before. She's great and I like the monologue about the uselessness of becoming a ninja. I suppose we'll get some closure with Team Taka. It would make sense that Sarada is Karin's kid but she died or something. They look alike and they act similarly. That makes it awkward for Sakura though. I suppose she's still married to Sasuke but having a step-kid probably wasn't in her plans. The scene with her destroying her house made me laugh, and even more when Shizune said she always passes out.
    Last edited by Shneak; 24th April 2015 at 3:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Are people happy knowing Sasuke was gone for 12 years and that Naruto is such a workaholic he's never with his family... was that the happy ending anyone deserved? Or was happiness just an illusion
    It is horrible that Sauce has basically abandoned his "family" except for a few visits here and there once in a while. Surely his atonement doesn't freaking take more than a decade. Is he traveling in every country and impregnating every women he sees so the legacy of the Uchiha can live on and in different parts of the world? As for Naruto, I don't think he's a workaholic. We don't really know everything that's happened between birth of Bolt and Himawari to Ch700. From what I gather, it seems Naruto played with Bolt (and of course Hinata and Himawari) right up until becoming Hokage. If your dad was a playful father for about a decade, then all of a sudden, he stops playing with you, wouldn't you also start acting out immediately? You try and try to get him back to his old self, but still nothing happens, so you become even more of a rebel.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

I agree with those who say it is just a red herring.

As Akaashin pointed out, she resembles her maternal grandmother. And has traitz from Sakura like her forehead and eyes. Still sucks that Kishi is doing this to the SS fans

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Aside from knowing that his role as Hokage keeps him busy (as it did every other Hokage; Naruto is simply the only one we've seen struggling with balancing it with his family life), we don't really know what he's like as a parent. And between him trying to keep Bolt company in what ways he can without neglecting the village and him trying to get Bolt to view the whole village as his family the way he does, I'd say Naruto isn't doing too bad.
    Well according to Naruto 2.0 aka Bolt, he's not doing enough...at least for Bolt anyway. I have no doubt Naruto's a good Hokage, that's not in question.

As far as all the other drama with Sarada and who her mother is, it probably is Sakura. Sarada probably just has bad eyes because Sasuke almost went blind at one point or something. I wonder if that carries over? Regardless I'm actually interested in what happened to Team Baka. Never thought I'd say that. What became of them, and will Sarada go looking for Karin? And will they send a squad after her? Will we call it the Sarada retrieval arc? Or maybe Bolt actually goes with her, just to spite his dad. Too many questions.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

There's one thing Bolt doesn't have. The harem jutsu lol

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Honestly despite the type of person Sasuke is, I was looking forward to seeing him as a dad. It could have been sweet seeing him interact with his daughter. But now it's ruined
    i'm not surprised, since when has Sasuke ever cared about other people's feelings?.. All I know for sure, is that, it was pretty OOC for him to marry someone, whoever it is.... I'd burst out laughing if I see Hinata knitting a scarf though.

why are people thinking sasuke is the worst father in manga/anime? there are tons of fathers who are worse than him

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    why are people thinking sasuke is the worst father in manga/anime? there are tons of fathers who are worse than him
    I'm hoping he explains why he's been gone for a long time that prevented him from coming back in some way.

~Credit goes to Cresselia92~

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    Seriously? He hasn't been in his daughter's life since she was born. Not to mention possibly being a cheater. Until the next chapter comes out and we get an explaination, he is a deadbeat to me.

Choji = best dad.

I really enjoyed the chapter, split on the possible twists on Sarada's mother, but at least the character herself seem very entertaining. Im hoping the Toneri kid is the third team-mate, but I wouldnt be shocked if it ended up being lee's kid :/

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Choji = best dad.

I really enjoyed the chapter, split on the possible twists on Sarada's mother, but at least the character herself seem very entertaining. Im hoping the Toneri kid is the third team-mate, but I wouldnt be shocked if it ended up being lee's kid :/

Wait the kid is Toneri's son? Well he does kind of look like him. I hope he is the third teammate as well

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Seriously? He hasn't been in his daughter's life since she was born. Not to mention possibly being a cheater. Until the next chapter comes out and we get an explaination, he is a deadbeat to me.
    there are still worse fathers...like ging from hunter x hunter who told his son pretty much not to look for him or ash's to leave to accomplish his own goals xD....his goal is to resurrect the his clan and will need more than 1 woman so him sleeping around in a way is justified as hes trying to spread out his seed throughout the ninja world

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Page 1106 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 1061006105610961102110311041105110611071108110911101116 ... LastLast