Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Since I haven't done this yet.
    Favorite male: Nagato, Yahiko, Kakashi,
    Favorite female: Kushina, Konan, Ino
    Best developed: Shikamaru, Kakashi
    Funniest: Guy, Rock Lee, Obito, Jiraiya
    Favorite male design: Zabuza, Haku (even though she's a girl) Sage Naruto
    Favorite female design: Rin the plot device. Sakura and Ino too.
    Strongest female: Kaguya
    Strongest male: Madara
    Characters I hate: Madara would be the closest thing to something I hate, and even I don't hate him. So nobody
    Favorite arc: Chunnin Exam arc.

Yes, I cheated on this by having multiple answers. So what? :P
    Nice list, and Haku is a guy, he said it himself I guess, even though he looks like a girl lol. I'll add Ino and Shikamaru to my list of favourite characters as well I forgot.

I still don't understand how Kishi could have forgotten to give Bolt and Himarari the Byakugan. It's just common sense that NH children would of inherited their mother's kekkei genkai.

At least the third NH baby will have it

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Nice list, and Haku is a guy, he said it himself I guess, even though he looks like a girl lol. I'll add Ino and Shikamaru to my list of favourite characters as well I forgot.
    I am a firm believer that Haku was actually a girl. No way a boy looks that girly. Haku was such a good liar she even fooled herself. It's true
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

im actually glad bolt doesnt have the byakugan he would be incredibly op for a little kid and im really hoping the kids dont get their parents powers right off the bat imagine seeing

bolt: with sage mode, rasengan, byakugan, gentle fist, and a large supply of chakra

sarada: sharingan, raw strength, healing, susannoo, large amount of chakra

shikadai: intelligence, wind affinity, and shadow stitches

now that i think about it i really hope bolt sarada and shikidai are on the same team

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    im actually glad bolt doesnt have the byakugan he would be incredibly op for a little kid and im really hoping the kids dont get their parents powers right off the bat imagine seeing

bolt: with sage mode, rasengan, byakugan, gentle fist, and a large supply of chakra
    Of course he won't get any of these by default, same as Naruto wasn't handed Hiraishin or Rasengan (until Jiraiya later taught it to him, but that's not what you're getting at) either.

The problem with Bolt (and Himawari) not having the Byakugan is that it's 100% hereditary. Whether or not he'd be OP with it (which would only be a certainty if he becomes a carbon copy of Naruto ability-wise) is irrelevant.

If he wanted to come up with a good explanation for why Bolt and Himawari don`t have the Byakugan, he could have just said it was recessive. There is nothing in the manga to say otherwise since Bolt and Himawari are the first mixed Hyuga kids we`ve seen. It would have been far more credible and believable than just saying he forgot.

Saying "Whoops, I forgot, soz guise" has to be the single dumbest thing Ive ever seem Even just saying he'd explain it later to give himself time would be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Member of the Year 2014: phanpycross

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    If he wanted to come up with a good explanation for why Bolt and Himawari don`t have the Byakugan, he could have just said it was recessive. There is nothing in the manga to say otherwise since Bolt and Himawari are the first mixed Hyuga kids we`ve seen. It would have been far more credible and believable than just saying he forgot.
    That makes sense in my view. By the way, do we know if Sarada has the Sharingan? I legit don't remember if it was stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    That makes sense in my view. By the way, do we know if Sarada has the Sharingan? I legit don't remember if it was stated.
    I don't see why not. Unless kishi states in the spin off that only pureblood uchihas can have the sharingan.

i thought the sharingan was unlocked by going through something emotional so unless sarada has went through something like that she probably doesnt hav it

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I'm sure she could unlock it by other means (intense training for example) at some point in her life. Not sure why she would have it while she is an academy student anyways

I can't wait to see Sarada in action when we get the Bolt mini-series. Sharingan or not, I want to see how she'll stack up against Bolt.

She won't stack up well to Bolt. She's a female in the Naruto universe. She's already doomed ability wise. It sucks that Bolt apparently doesn't have Byakugan. That along with the Gentle Fist are the only good thing about being a Hyuuga. Do they really need those creepy Hyuuga eyes to unlock Byakugan? That sucks. Bolt could have been the one thing to make the Hyuuga's actually feel important in the series again.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Of course he won't get any of these by default, same as Naruto wasn't handed Hiraishin or Rasengan (until Jiraiya later taught it to him, but that's not what you're getting at) either.

The problem with Bolt (and Himawari) not having the Byakugan is that it's 100% hereditary. Whether or not he'd be OP with it (which would only be a certainty if he becomes a carbon copy of Naruto ability-wise) is irrelevant.
    well u never know cuz kishi is a huge fan of dbz and u can see it in the manga the parallels so just like trunks and goten plus vegeta and goku jr they will get their powerups with little to no effort...i know it might not happen but its still a possibility

Page 1097 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 979971047108710931094109510961097