Page 1107 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 1071007105710971103110411051106110711081109111011111117 ... LastLast
Results 27,651 to 27,675 of 28091

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    there are still worse fathers...like ging from hunter x hunter who told his son pretty much not to look for him or ash's to leave to accomplish his own goals xD....his goal is to resurrect the his clan and will need more than 1 woman so him sleeping around in a way is justified as hes trying to spread out his seed throughout the ninja world
    Are you being serious about Sasuke being a cheater??? Because justifying it as wanting to revive his clan is a terrible excuse. There being worse dads than Sasuke still doesn't mean his isn't to blame for his absence from Sarada's life

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    his goal is to resurrect the his clan and will need more than 1 woman so him sleeping around in a way is justified as hes trying to spread out his seed throughout the ninja world
    Eww. Nothing even implies that that's what he's been doing; he's always been anti-social, so he's probably been gone to avoid the society that dislikes him.

http://i.imgur.com/tcZAxgc.png

for anyone who still cares, kakashi was finally unmasked

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post

He looks so awkward without it imo. Its kind of funny.

So he's completely unremarkable. That's basically how I've always envisioned him.

He's got a normal face! Thank the gods.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Oh wow, his face is normal. I think I was more interested in seeing Shino's eyes or even old as dirt Tsunade over this. Kakashi is still the coolest character in this series...but this is underwhelming.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

He has a mole though, so that's cool. Still wish he and Anko or Shizune hooked up though and had a child.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    He has a mole though, so that's cool. Still wish he and Anko or Shizune hooked up though and had a child.
    Why? Romance was never part of his character. Him not marrying isnt really surprising

Kakashi never said two words to either of them. Why would they hook up? Then again, there's Choji and Karui...nevermind. Would Tsunade even allow Shizune to give birth to another? But Kakashi with Shizune would have been a interesting duo to say anything.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Wait the kid is Toneri's son? Well he does kind of look like him. I hope he is the third teammate as well
    Well, the Toneri thing was an assumption, but it sure does look like him. the only person I can remember who looks like him is... Tobirama, and wouldnt that be a twist?

Why? Romance was never part of his character. Him not marrying isnt really surprising
    It's still kind of sad though in my opinion. I think he deserved a family at the very least since he's been alone ever since his dad committed suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Oh wow, his face is normal. I think I was more interested in seeing Shino's eyes or even old as dirt Tsunade over this. Kakashi is still the coolest character in this series...but this is underwhelming.
    We've seen Shino's eyes before.

Well at least I can get behind Sarada now, she's somewhat interesting even though this is probably a red-herring and she is Sakura's.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    We've seen Shino's eyes before.
    In what chapter? I don't ever recall seeing Shino's eyes or him taking those glasses off.

In what chapter? I don't ever recall seeing Shino's eyes or him taking those glasses off.
    http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/shino-eyes.png

Let me guess, that was a filler in the anime. You know those things half the fanbase don't watch. I'm not saying it's not canon or anything but I'm still waiting to see Shino take off those shades.

Hm its showing me a broken image for some reason. I wanted to see what his eyes looked like too lol.

Let me guess, that was a filler in the anime.
    Yes, but at least we saw his eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Yes, but at least we saw his eye.
    Yet more underwhelming Naruto stuff. As if everyone is going to watch those fillers. Especially the dreadful transaction over to Shippuden/Part 2. Did the anime ever show true aged Tsunade?

Yet more underwhelming Naruto stuff. As if everyone is going to watch those fillers. Especially the dreadful transaction over to Shippuden/Part 2. Did the anime ever show true aged Tsunade?
    No it didn't.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

I think Kakashi looks pretty hot in all honesty. I always found moles can make a person and it works for Kakashi. He was probably hiding the mole because he was embarrassed about it or maybe he just didn't want 1000x girls chasing after him every second of the day.

I expected this from the beginning of time but it's still underwhelming to be strung along for the reveal. :/

Btw, is that a leak from next week's chapter? Seems to be a flashback scene since he doesn't have the lines under his eyes yet, and is guarding someone. Looking at him makes me sad that from his generation, the only ones we know who got married and had children were Asuma and Kurenai. I still think think the reason "couples" like Sai/Ino and Choji/Karui hooked up and had children so quickly was because of the baby boomers effect that happens during war time. I do wish some of Kakashi's generation did have kids, just that they haven't been introduced yet, but that's just being too optimistic.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Btw, is that a leak from next week's chapter?
    No, it's from a promotional manga thing given at the Naruto art exhibition in Tokyo.

Page 1107 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 1071007105710971103110411051106110711081109111011111117 ... LastLast