Page 1109 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 109100910591099110511061107110811091110111111121113 ... LastLast
Results 27,701 to 27,725 of 27857

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    She won the Sasukebowl, literally the only thing her character ever desired.
    Winning that barely counts as a consolation prize.

Doubt that she really cares. Probably deluded herself into believing she's happy anyway.

Sakura didn't even get Sasuke's ChiDori, so she got nothing from marrying him. She even still had to pay off a loan for their house, while Naruto most likely got his bi+chin' crib for free by marrying into the Hyuuga family.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

yea out of team 7 naruto got the best out of the whole group than kakashi maybe sasuke finally sakura

http://lazyspro.tumblr.com/post/117329817052/
    it seems like naruto became taller than sasuke

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Sakura didn't even get Sasuke's ChiDori,
    Don't be silly, of course she did. Sauce is pretty much asexual though so it was probably just the once for the sake of passing on genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    yea out of team 7 naruto got the best out of the whole group than kakashi maybe sasuke finally sakura

He wasn't that much taller than Hinata during The Last, where he was 19. I guess the Kyuubi was holding him back for bantz during the early days. If that pic is to scale then it would also appear that Himawari has gotten his giant genes, she's almost as tall as Salad who is a good few years older than her. Hinata's boobs are bigger than Bort's head, nice.

Naruto certainly won. Fulfilled his dream, has a warm loving family and it's safe to say that he could destroy quite a few houses without having to get a loan. Hyuuga best clan.

why are people thinking sasuke is the worst father in manga/anime? there are tons of fathers who are worse than him
    Just because someone else is worse doesn't mean that the issues don't exist anymore. That is such a fallacy, to justify someone actions just because somebody else did something worse.

Isn't Ch700 Naruto about 6' based on the height image all the way back in October/November? Dude's a freaking giant compared to Hinata. Sakura wishes her boobs were even at least half the size of Hinata's. Were Tsunade's boobs natural, or was it from Breast Expansion Jutsu? Bolt looking smug as heck. Hope Hinata 8 Trigrams 64 Spanks his butt. And why the heck is Adultsuke still so grumpy?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Bort's smugness is the one attribute he's taken from the Hyuuga. http://i.imgur.com/5atlwk8.jpg

Tsunade's boobs weren't very boog in the flashbacks so it's safe to say that is ninja magic. Probably the equivalent of Lee's weighted clothes.

Hiashi's a Master Eugenist, so it's justified. Neji was also smug, until Naruto beat him.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

so did sauce ever get his hand back or what

We've only seen one shot of him since coming back and you can't really see. He was obviously back in Konoha for a while between finding himself and whatever he's doing now, so probably.

Kishi needs to chill with the Otsutsuki clan. It doesn't even make sense how that third kid could be there if Toneri lives on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    so did sauce ever get his hand back or what
    Since Naruto did, I'm assuming Sasuke did as well at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Since Naruto did, I'm assuming Sasuke did as well at some point.
    Naruto got his back the best part of a year after the war. Sasuke was away at that time. edit - I misread your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Kishi needs to chill with the Otsutsuki clan. It doesn't even make sense how that third kid could be there if Toneri lives on the moon.
    Who knows? He could have sent him to earth at some point. It makes sense since he would have had a happier life in the leaf village then on the moon.

The way the film ended makes it quite unlikely that he would just change his mind a few weeks later. Not to mention the fact the dimension which acts as a link to the moon disintegrated during the film.

He will not be the dad of a character in this series.

If he does have those genetic I'm willing to bet it will be Oro's doing.

Whether or not he is Tonrei's son, I think he is connected Otsutsuki clan for reasons I mentioned earlier. His movie bio mentioned the mystery surrounding him, so we most likely won't know the full details of his past until the movie

I'm assuming this Tonrei character is from the anime or movie or something, because I've never heard of Tonrei. Well whatever to that, but did I hear correctly that Kakashi hooked up with a ice clan ninja or something? I didn't know Kakashi got married. He doesn't seem like the type to settle down. Not complaining, just overall surprised.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm assuming this Tonrei character is from the anime or movie or something, because I've never heard of Tonrei.
    Toneri was the antagonist of the last Naruto movie apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Toneri was the antagonist of the last Naruto movie apparently.
    Then he can stay in the movie. I have no desire to see this Tonrei...well that's not fair. I don't know anything about him. But if he's as powerful as Naruto then I call BS.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Then he can stay in the movie. I have no desire to see this Tonrei...well that's not fair. I don't know anything about him. But if he's as powerful as Naruto then I call BS.
    Due to eyehax [mutated byakugan] he was overpowered but Nardo beat him pretty easily. With a punch. His only real purpose in the film was to make make Naruto jealous. Seeing Naruto's yandere tenancies over somebody that isn't Sasuke was strange.

I think the studio would have rather done a straight up romance film/

I'm assuming this Tonrei character is from the anime or movie or something, because I've never heard of Tonrei. Well whatever to that, but did I hear correctly that Kakashi hooked up with a ice clan ninja or something? I didn't know Kakashi got married. He doesn't seem like the type to settle down. Not complaining, just overall surprised.
    We still don't know the identity of Mitsuki's parents. It probably isn't Kakashi since there was no mention of the woman from Kakashi's novel having yellow eyes. The only clue we have to his identity is that his name means "full moon", and we know that Tonrei and members of his clan are from the moon.

My guess is Tonrei returned to earth and started a family or his parents are fellow members of the otsutsuki clan

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    My guess is Tonrei returned to earth and started a family or his parents are fellow members of the otsutsuki clan
    It sounds terrible but it would cause more butthurt with the ''THE MOVIE ISN'T CANON'' crowd that I'm all for it. Toneri was just an autistic throwaway villain, unless the Bort movie is about the rest of his clan somehow I can't see them shoehorning him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    It sounds terrible but it would cause more butthurt with the ''THE MOVIE ISN'T CANON'' crowd that I'm all for it. Toneri was just an autistic throwaway villain, unless the Bort movie is about the rest of his clan somehow I can't see them shoehorning him in.
    ...Are there actually people who argue that the movie isn't canon? Putting aside the fact that it was stated to be so from the beginning, why? I'd assume we're talking about shippers here, but the movie being canon or not doesn't change the way pairings ended up (merely explained how, in NaruHina's case) so...

They certainly do exist and yeah, it is mostly mad shippers that think Studio Pierrot forced Kishimoto into changing his final pairings. A pretty strange view when when you consider the fact that Sakura and Sasuke weren't even created by Kishi.

Honestly when it comes to the film the film there are a few things I don't like. Japanese PTA and Kishi prudishness ruin everything.

Page 1109 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 109100910591099110511061107110811091110111111121113 ... LastLast