Page 1074 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 749741024106410701071107210731074
Results 26,826 to 26,832 of 26832

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

So from articles it seems many people are returning their pre-ordered tickets. That's how ticked off people are by this movie. Sorry this is a horrible recon of the entire manga and its loaded with character assassination.

Naruto is dead, and this movie just gave it the final shovel into the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    So from articles it seems many people are returning their pre-ordered tickets. That's how ticked off people are by this movie. Sorry this is a horrible recon of the entire manga and its loaded with character assassination.

Naruto is dead, and this movie just gave it the final shovel into the grave.
    Huh? Where did that come from?

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Sakura x Sasuke gave me Sarada, so I'll just pretend Sakura birthed her through mitosis or something.
    But that would mean an EXACT Sakura. At least she doesn't have a sibling. We don't want another Itachi/Sasuke and Madara/Izuna "I LOVEZ U TO, BROSEPH!!" levels of Uchiha love craziness.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Ugh, I'm so disappointed over the spoilers. I wanted this to be good since it's the last official Naruto story. Toneri sucks and it all seems like a desperate scramble to tie Naruto and Hinata together when there's apparently nothing there.

I'm hoping it can be redeemed by having the Konoha 12 get some good fight scenes as well as Hokage Kakashi, but with Sasuke only appearing briefly, I have my doubts about the others.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Guess I'll give my thoughts on the spoilers. Not much. As far as Naruto's love for Sakura. Really? I know NaruHina is the way you're trying to go but really? As if Sakura couldn't be dragged anymore through the mud. Wasn't hooking up with the man that tried to murder her more then once, punishment enough? And I can't see Hinata ever being mad at Naruto, or holding a grudge in general. Hinata's character just doesn't have it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I actually expected Sasuke to have a bigger role in the movie given how popular he is in general. I guess we won't really get to see what he's done on his solo journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ugh, I'm so disappointed over the spoilers. I wanted this to be good since it's the last official Naruto story. Toneri sucks and it all seems like a desperate scramble to tie Naruto and Hinata together when there's apparently nothing there.

I'm hoping it can be redeemed by having the Konoha 12 get some good fight scenes as well as Hokage Kakashi, but with Sasuke only appearing briefly, I have my doubts about the others.
    Lol like Shino will ever do anything cool anymore. He was left out of the Sasuke Retrieval squad, and he's also not in the Hanabi retrieval squad. You're going to get Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Sai only, and Force yourself to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I actually expected Sasuke to have a bigger role in the movie given how popular he is in general. I guess we won't really get to see what he's done on his solo journey.
    Please buy and read our mini-series next year!
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Page 1074 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 749741024106410701071107210731074