Page 1112 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 1121012106211021108110911101111111211131114111511161122 ... LastLast
Results 27,776 to 27,800 of 28121

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    No resentment? The tagline of his movie is: "watch me you crappy old man." And did you forget his disappointment when his dad had to use shadow clones in the last chapter?
    The only time he seemed disappointed to me was when he thought he was about to get caught. Of course he'd rather be training with the real one but he's clearly accepted it, if it was straight up resentment he'd refuse to interact with the clone. As for the tagline, I guess I'm seeing it in a different way to you. It's bravado - ''you might be ninja jesus but i'm going to surpass you''. I'm almost certain that we'll get a few nice father son moments in the series/film.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The idea of Naruto being Sarada's mentor and Sasuke being Bolt's is actually quite amusing. I'd be interested to see these dynamics play out.
    Naruto and Salad can have girl talk about Sasuke walking out on them.

http://i.imgur.com/Ma8Sg0p.png

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
    The only time he seemed disappointed to me was when he thought he was about to get caught. Of course he'd rather be training with the real one but he's clearly accepted it, if it was straight up resentment he'd refuse to interact with the clone. As for the tagline, I guess I'm seeing it in a different way to you. It's bravado - ''you might be ninja jesus but i'm going to surpass you''. I'm almost certain that we'll get a few nice father son moments in the series/film.

Naruto and Salad can have girl talk about Sasuke walking out on them.

http://i.imgur.com/Ma8Sg0p.png
    If it was meant to be "bravado", why would he call him crappy? And I don't think him interacting with the clone means he doesn't feel any resentment towards his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Disappointment and resentment are two wholly different things, and Bolt lends toward the former. And even if we did take it as far as to say that Bolt resents Naruto for not always being able to devote his whole attention to his son, do you really mean to say Bolt would reject Naruto trying to do exactly that?
    ct.
    Well, Bolt is choosing to train under Sasuke instead of his dad (who apparently has enough time on his hands to train Sarada). So maybe?

The idea of Naruto being Sarada's mentor and Sasuke being Bolt's is actually quite amusing. I'd be interested to see these dynamics play out.
    Tbh I've never thought of Sasuke as a good mentor character, so him teaching Bolt doesn't excite me much. I think their personalities will clash horribly.

He's a [kinda] rebellious teenager living in the shadow of the man united the entire ninja world before his 17th birthday. Of course he's going to talk big.

Bort will have been training with his dad for years. I wouldn't be surprised if him going to train with Sauce was actually initiated by Naruto.

Why is Sarada the only one whose butt we see? Oh Kaguya, is Japan's low birth rate gonna plummet even more because of this?

That's a cool pic. After seeing a photoshopped image of Sauce with a beardstache though, I've been disappointed that it's not what we got.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Why is Sarada the only one whose butt we see?
    Unnecessary fanservice! Why? Because Japan.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Taking after her mother. http://i.imgur.com/gqXb8KU.jpg

Remember when Kishi used to take time over drawing Sakura?

If Naruto's smart he'll train Sarada badly. Don't let her unlock the eye hax cause she might end up becoming the final boss in a war.

Girls aren't allowed to be that relevant so they'll probably be okay.

Just have to hope her and Bort's kid comes out Uzamaku, Namikaze or Hyuuga.

Did they ever make Raikage a new hand?

He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would bother with a prosthetic even if Tsunade offered to make him one.

Girls aren't allowed to be that relevant so they'll probably be okay.
    Naruto is a shonen manga. Go read a shoujo manga if you want a female as the main focus.

Just have to hope her and Bort's kid comes out Uzamaku, Namikaze or Hyuuga.
    What? If Bolt and Sarada does conceive a child, it will have Uzumaki, Namikaze, Hyuuga, AND Uchiha DNA (and Haruno, but that's not important).

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

If we're still going to see the next generation surpass the last generation, then how is Boruto going to surpass Naruto? Wind Byakugan justsu? Byakugan Rasengan? Putting wind chakra into that giant wrench and hit stuff?
    Last edited by uber gon; 30th April 2015 at 11:59 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Tbh I've never thought of Sasuke as a good mentor character, so him teaching Bolt doesn't excite me much. I think their personalities will clash horribly.
    Really? Because this is the most interesting news about the Bolt series if it's true. Naruto being Sarada's mentor and Sasuke being Bolt's? There is no way you could not make that interesting to see.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Sasuke has now have nothing going for him

Really? Because this is the most interesting news about the Bolt series if it's true. Naruto being Sarada's mentor and Sasuke being Bolt's? There is no way you could not make that interesting to see.
    It should be interesting, but I'll hold that thought until I actually see it. I'm wondering if Sarada and Baruto will actually be assigned to a team as I'd find that interesting as well.

~Credit goes to Cresselia92~

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Sasuke has now have nothing going for him
    Did he ever? lol
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Did he ever? lol
    Eh, I can't speak for anybody but myself, but I liked Sasuke back when there was a (sort of) method to his madness. It was only after his fight with Itachi that he started to go downhill for me.

Eh, I can't speak for anybody but myself, but I liked Sasuke back when there was a (sort of) method to his madness. It was only after his fight with Itachi that he started to go downhill for me.
    Sasuke was like the driving force of all part 2. Sasuke wanting to destroy Konoha was a very interesting storyline for me, it's just a shame that Sasuke was all talk and no action regards to that. If Sasuke had actually killed people in Konoha we cared about and not Danzo, we would have had a real story on our hands involving him vs Naruto. But it wasn't meant to be. Sasuke's madness on wanting to become Hokage was just that. Madness.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

I think it actually went down hill when we learned the Uchiha go bats**t insane because of their Sharingan when they lose the people important to them...aka love. Kishimoto made that worst by stating earlier before that reveal that Sasuke is pure... how the hell is a guy with a disease pure?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Sasuke was like the driving force of all part 2. Sasuke wanting to destroy Konoha was a very interesting storyline for me, it's just a shame that Sasuke was all talk and no action regards to that. If Sasuke had actually killed people in Konoha we cared about and not Danzo, we would have had a real story on our hands involving him vs Naruto. But it wasn't meant to be. Sasuke's madness on wanting to become Hokage was just that. Madness.
    I agree with you completely. He could have made for a great love-to-hate-him sort of villain, but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I think it actually went down hill when we learned the Uchiha go bats**t insane because of their Sharingan when they lose the people important to them...aka love. Kishimoto made that worst by stating earlier before that reveal that Sasuke is pure... how the hell is a guy with a disease pure?
    I'm not even quite sure what Kishimoto meant in calling Sasuke "pure" in that context. Either way, I never really liked the idea that the Sharingan is to blame for some the Uchiha bad eggs to begin with.

Imo it made more sense for their parents to train them. In Sarada's case, how would Naruto help her master the Sharingan for example?

well is Sarada has wind style chakra, Naruto could teach her something. And someone pointed that Bolt could have inherited his mom's Lightning and fire type chakra, which is Sasuke's affinity.

I'm not even quite sure what Kishimoto meant in calling Sasuke "pure" in that context. Either way, I never really liked the idea that the Sharingan is to blame for some the Uchiha bad eggs to begin with.
    Maybe if I take up a study on how awful a writer Kishimoto is, maybe I could find that answer... As it is right now, I'm just as clueless as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    well is Sarada has wind style chakra, Naruto could teach her something. And someone pointed that Bolt could have inherited his mom's Lightning and fire type chakra, which is Sasuke's affinity.
    So you fix bullsh** with more bullsh**?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 1112 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 1121012106211021108110911101111111211131114111511161122 ... LastLast