Page 15 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651151015 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default

    but, of course, he wouldn't be going any time soon since the Akatsuki nurse is going to die in the next few chapters.

    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    but, of course, he wouldn't be going any time soon since the Akatsuki nurse is going to die in the next few chapters.
    I see someone also coming to save Kakuzu before he dies.

    That, or he somehow manages to escape.

    The only reason Sasori died was because he chose to. I don't see Kakuzu choosing to die.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default

    it's official. Hidan is either dead or stuck until Zetsu comes. also, Naruto has already made a new rasengan. wind release: spiraling sphere shuriken.

    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? If you haven't, get off of this forum, go to your local video rental store, pick it up on DVD, and enjoy. Then come back and you'll understand the joke.

    Anyway, I think Hidan is either going to die right here, or the mysterious purple haired Akatsuki and Zetsu rescue him. Probably the latter.
    Yeah, I know what you're talking about.

    If Hidan does live, bye-bye Shikamaru.

    Know what would be neat, let Kisame's origin's be explained. I for one would like to know how he got that fish-like skin. Mutagenic water perhaps?
    Last edited by uber gon; 26th January 2007 at 10:28 PM.

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    it's official. Hidan is either dead or stuck until Zetsu comes. also, Naruto has already made a new rasengan. wind release: spiraling sphere shuriken.
    At least it's something new, sort of anyway.
    Last edited by uber gon; 26th January 2007 at 10:32 PM.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    I'd like to see a swordfight between Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke using the Kusanagi, Naruto using a Wind Rasengan Sword.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    So...Rasengan's complete form (or probably just one of them anyway) is just a shuriken shaped "Kienzan"?

    Well... at least that implies he can use it long range now.

    But in the words of the great Marvin the Martian...where's the kaboom?

    Kakuzu would probably find it better to escape now and Naruto would find it more suiting to um...yeah repeat ad nauseum: make his Taijutsu BETTERU!

    I could see this happening...

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default

    a fight between Kakashi and Naruto:

    Kakashi: *summons dogs*

    Naruto: WIND RASENGAN ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER!

    oh, and how did Kakuzu strangling some clones tell Naruto he needed three clones to make the wind rasengan and protect himself? the clones pretty much poof when you flick them, Kakuzu could take out a tajuu kage bunshin just by turning around, like Kimimaro.
    Last edited by absol attacker; 27th January 2007 at 12:54 AM.

    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    oh, and how did Kakuzu strangling some clones tell Naruto he needed three clones to make the wind rasengan and protect himself? the clones pretty much poof when you flick them, Kakuzu could take out a tajuu kage bunshin just by turning around, like Kimimaro.
    Stop trying to use logic. It's bad for you.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default

    it always just goes in one ear and out the other. you know i'm right.

    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    it always just goes in one ear and out the other. you know i'm right.
    Why must it be so?

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    I'd like to see a swordfight between Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke using the Kusanagi, Naruto using a Wind Rasengan Sword.
    That could happen a whole lot of chapters later.

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Noo Yawk
    Posts
    4,556

    Default

    I loved how shikamaru looked down at the pit all badass. Narutos wind rasengan is looking nice too. Maybe he read some books with his shadow clones and got smarter.

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default




    Shikamaru haet disgruntled head

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post



    Shikamaru haet disgruntled head
    And to think, he used to be such a slacker.

    They grow up so fast, don't they.

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    And to think, he used to be such a slacker.

    They grow up so fast, don't they.
    Asuma would be proud of his mighty Deus Ex Machina.

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Asuma would be proud of his mighty Deus Ex Machina.
    It's really a shame the writer had to kill Asuma. Why Kishi, why?!!

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    It's really a shame the writer had to kill Asuma. Why Kishi, why?!!
    Not like he did anything of importance besides dying.

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Well, he did save Shikamaru's hide during the Chunin Exam arc.

    And in a bad-*** manner to boot.

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    All Asuma did was beat a bunch of canon fodder. Not much of an accomplishment.

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On a Shooting Star to Mexico
    Posts
    3,446

    Default

    "Where is your God now?"

    Plus Brooke in one week.

    Ba-dam.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA, NSW
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Um, I already aknowledged that Shika is the reason that Naruto is worth watching... but,... WOW Oo; Yet again, I vote we get a series devoted to Shika.
    Electric Type Fan.

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On a Shooting Star to Mexico
    Posts
    3,446

    Default

    Naruto, I bet you, will take Shika's coolness next week.

    He already took some of it,

    Next week?

    If he can make Ino more orgasmic and Kakashi praise him...

    Damn.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA, NSW
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Naruto is just like that though, abnoxious little... so and so he can be, this is Team 10's fight.
    Electric Type Fan.

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akaba View Post
    Naruto, I bet you, will take Shika's coolness next week.

    He already took some of it,

    Next week?

    If he can make Ino more orgasmic and Kakashi praise him...

    Damn.
    UM....orgasmic?

    Anyway, here's hoping Kishi will at least have Naruto do something new with the Wind Rasengan shuriken.

Page 15 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651151015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •