Page 151 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 26781

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    I dont think that Itachi's power he transfered to Sasuke means he wont go blind.... but instead I think Itachi figured out a way to "gift" all of his eye powers to Sasuke; in order to create Sasukes new unseen and unstoppable MS?
    He might've. After all Itachi was always "loking after his brother". Although maybe this's just my Sasuke sympathizer side talking.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

maybe itachi gave him susanoo.that'd be tito.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    He might've. After all Itachi was always "loking after his brother". Although maybe this's just my Sasuke sympathizer side talking.
    Eh, I think its more like Itachi gave Naruto something as a fail safe, in case Sasuke couldnt handle his power and/or made the wrong choices so Naruto can stop him. If need be.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Exactly. Thats the only power I can think of that Itachi could give Naruto that, at this point, would be able to stop ULTRAMEGABADASSUBEREMO Sasuke.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

I think that since the sharingan can control the nine tailed fox he gave a "power" to naruto so he can either unleash it and control it or use its full power or something like that

^^^^^^^^
    Breeding FC

2921 9946 5218
    ^^^^^^^^
    Battling FC

I think that since the sharingan can control the nine tailed fox he gave a "power" to naruto so he can either unleash it and control it or use its full power or something like that

^^^^^^^^
    Breeding FC

2921 9946 5218
    ^^^^^^^^
    Battling FC

^I didnt even think of that. That actually seems the most plausible. the Susanoo/tengu/Kamaitachi(nobody said this, but i was going to) ideas all seemed cool, but it would definitely make the most sense for it to pertain to the kyuubi.Hey, we might even get 4+ tails where Naruto wont die...that would be nice. and for those complaining about the rasenshuriken's drawback AND Kage Bunshins...You do realize he can just have bunshins do the Rasenshuriken, negating the drawback altogether right? Kage Bunshins are a good thing... Naruto is a sparatic fighter though, so im not saying he WOULD use doppelgangers alone for the rasenshuriken.

Singin' In The Rain

i dont think the clones are strong enough on there own to use the rasenshuriken im pretty sure kishi wouldnt let naruto have any cool tricks like that lol

but im sticking to my idea of the kyuubi having something to do with these powers

^^^^^^^^
    Breeding FC

2921 9946 5218
    ^^^^^^^^
    Battling FC

^the 1st time naruto used the rasenshuriken, he fooled Kakuzu w/ replications that were using it, then when kakuzu killed them, the real him popped up and used it. Replications used it 1st though(second technically. the 1st time he used it, it didnt do anything at all).

Singin' In The Rain

^the 1st time naruto used the rasenshuriken, he fooled Kakuzu w/ replications that were using it, then when kakuzu killed them, the real him popped up and used it. Replications used it 1st though(second technically. the 1st time he used it, it didnt do anything at all).

Singin' In The Rain

yeah but we dont know if it has the same power as if naruto performed it, because its never landed

^^^^^^^^
    Breeding FC

2921 9946 5218
    ^^^^^^^^
    Battling FC

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    That may be true. But you forget that, when Naruto and Kakashi were fighting Deidara- Naruto's clones felt the pain of the Kyuubis chakra burning. This instigates the idea that there is a link between Naruto and his clones, because as Kakashi stated- they are "real" clones, and not just decoys or "shadows" that other Ninja use. Had Naruto not read that scroll when Mizuki attacked him and Iruka, he would not have known how to produce those clones so easily and in large quantities... a feat that requires hard work by any other shinobi. Naruto can also use the "real" clones to gain experience or perform covert ops by gaining the knowledge his clones learn, but a regular bunshin cannot.

So in turn, every time Naruto uses the Rasenshuriken, it damages him, clones or not.

Furthermore I believe the Rasenshuriken Naruto's clones distracted Kakuzu with was either a 1)mirage/ transformation 2) real kage bunshins and Naruto did in fact receive damage from using that one as well.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

Quote Originally Posted by aussy pride View Post
    or at least prevent sasuke from controlling the kyuubi chakra.

Rahingon.
    whats that?

whats that?
    I believe that is "Caveman" for Rasengan. lol.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    I believe that is "Caveman" for Rasengan. lol.
    lol but does he mean rasengan??

lol but does he mean rasengan??
    What else do you think he means?
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    What else do you think he means?
    idk but it sounds like a technique sasuke would use.

I dont see why Naruto would gain damage if his Bunshins used the Rasenshuriken, because he doesnt get damage when his bunshins are killed. If he was hurt everytime his kage bunshins were hurt, he would be dead, and the technique wouldnt make any sense. I dont see how his own technique hurting him would be any different from someone else doing it, so bunshins should work. And i know, he attains the memories of his bunshins, thats whats so great about them...

(random) Ive always wondered this...can bunshins sleep for naruto and give him rest? like, he'll send off a bunshin to go take an 8 hr nap, then he dispells it, and hes fully rested? could he do that?

Singin' In The Rain

i doubt it would work like that, otherwise he would have done it by now. it would be very much like naruto.
    Farewell Sppf. I'll miss you much.

idk but it sounds like a technique sasuke would use.
    Oh, for the love of...

It was a misspelling of Rasengan. It's not that difficult to figure out.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

lol. so any more ideas on this naruto's new itachi gifted power

I'll probably quit the manga if Naruto gets the Sharingan. I just hope he gets more chakra control, so he manages to manipulate the Rasenshruiken without any drawbacks.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    I dont see why Naruto would gain damage if his Bunshins used the Rasenshuriken, because he doesnt get damage when his bunshins are killed. If he was hurt everytime his kage bunshins were hurt, he would be dead, and the technique wouldnt make any sense. I dont see how his own technique hurting him would be any different from someone else doing it, so bunshins should work. And i know, he attains the memories of his bunshins, thats whats so great about them...

(random) Ive always wondered this...can bunshins sleep for naruto and give him rest? like, he'll send off a bunshin to go take an 8 hr nap, then he dispells it, and hes fully rested? could he do that?
    I'm pretty sure you're right. Yes, his clones felt pain when the Kyuubi chakra came up. But they were also created by that chakra (or at least bound by it), so I don't think that had anything to do with Naruto taking damage when his clones are attacked (or, theoretically, using the Rasenshuriken).

Of course, that's a serious move, and whether one of his clones could pull it off in the heat of the battle remains to be seen. But yeah, SP, I'm pretty sure you're right on that one, barring anything we don't know yet.

As to what Itachi gave Naruto...I think the idea of it being able to help him control the Kyuubi makes some sense. But...I don't know. Sasuke is powerful enough to dispel the Kyuubi's chakra, so unless it was some sort of barrier to stop him from doing that I don't know what it would do.

All I know is this chap meant: 1) Itachi really thought ahead, 2) Naruto is finally going to get some time. The rest...whatever. XD

i feel really bad for itchi, i went through years of thinking he was a jerk, but now i miss him. i want him to come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze View Post
    i feel really bad for itchi, i went through years of thinking he was a jerk, but now i miss him. i want him to come back...
    youre not the only one.

and i think its so he can control the kyuubi chakra better and grow more tails without losing control.

Page 151 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast