Page 21 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531711211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonster2191 View Post
    itachi is going blind :'(
    Seriously? When did they mention that?
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

well i dont remember the chapter but its when kakashi reveals his new level sharingan. poor itachi.
    Brawl Friend Code:
    4425-1156-8204

No I believe Kakashi mentions that using the Mangekyou Sharingan multiple times you do infact go blind.

Quote Originally Posted by DKzM0mA View Post
    No I believe Kakashi mentions that using the Mangekyou Sharingan multiple times you do infact go blind.
    Exactly. And seeing how Itachi has used it for Kishimoto knows how long, I don't think his eyesite is what it used to be pre-time jump.

And I know Mandara is an Uchiha but who is he? and if he was that good he would have already had is since he is supposed to be so 'evil' so he would be taken out of the equation
    huh?

I think Madara might be the Leader, but we still need to find out what his significance is, and how Sauske knew about the Nine-tailed Beast before Naruto did.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    I think Madara might be the Leader, but we still need to find out what his significance is, and how Sauske knew about the Nine-tailed Beast before Naruto did.
    I personally don't think so. I don't know who the Akatsuki leader is, but I don't think two sharingan users are members of Akatsuki. I think Madara's past holds clues for naruto to save Sasuke. However, I think Orochimaru will succeed in reincarnating inside of Sasuke but he ends up rejecting him with help from Naruto. Then Sasuke rejoins Team 7, but Orochimaru is still inside of him and acts like the devil on Sasuke's shoulder.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    I personally don't think so. I don't know who the Akatsuki leader is, but I don't think two sharingan users are members of Akatsuki. I think Madara's past holds clues for naruto to save Sasuke. However, I think Orochimaru will succeed in reincarnating inside of Sasuke but he ends up rejecting him with help from Naruto. Then Sasuke rejoins Team 7, but Orochimaru is still inside of him and acts like the devil on Sasuke's shoulder.
    Yeah, the Madara thing doesn't make much sense, but we still need to find out his significance.

Sasuke won't be able to join Team Seven again. First off, he's a rouge nin, running away from Kanoha. That alone will have you marked for death by the ANBU. Secondly, he decided to join Orochimaru, another rouge nin, and by doing that, becomes his accomplince for crimes against humanity. And finally, Sasuke has no need to go back. After he kills Itachi, what more does he need to accomplish? He'd probably go back to Orochimaru and kill him when the time is right, and take over the Sound village. That, or kill himself.

There wouldn't be enough time for Orochimaru to take over Sasuke's body, then reject him. We only have enough time to defeat Akatsuki, try and save Sasuke, and tie up Kakashi Gaiden.

~THREE SEE~

Madara is still kicking it. That makes a possible amount of four.

The seven Akatsuki members left are the Leader, Deidara, Kisame, Blue-Haired Dude, Itachi, Zetsu, and Tobi. Itachi isn't in much of a position to fight though.

Sasori was replaced by Tobi, which means that Kazuku and Hidan will be replaced by their subs, if they have any. So, Akatsuki is slowly, but surely dying.
    Blue Haired Dude? She is obviously a girl. Every organization has at least one girl member, and she looks quite feminine from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Blue Haired Dude? She is obviously a girl. Every organization has at least one girl member, and she looks quite feminine from the back.
    you can never be too sure though. At first glance Deidara looks really feminine as well. It's probably a girl though but its good to be open minded on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by raticatelover View Post
    you can never be too sure though. At first glance Deidara looks really feminine as well. It's probably a girl though but its good to be open minded on both sides.
    What kind of guy would wear a flower hairpin?

Haku probably would.

Or that Captain in Bleach.

Sasuke won't be able to join Team Seven again.
    Who are you to say that he won't join again? It's not your manga -_-. Besides, your arguments are very lame.

1. being a rouge nin doesnt mean that sasuke will never get back.. getting sasuke back is naruto's main goal atm.. and since its a shonen manga.. he's bound to complete it
    2. I doubt sasuke will ever kill itachi alone.. since itachi is more powerful than he and oro combined thx
    3. It's kishi's manga.. are you kishi to say that "we dont have time"? the manga is FAR from being over.. there are a bunch of plot things that need to be resolved

Madara is still kicking it. That makes a possible amount of four.

The seven Akatsuki members left are the Leader, Deidara, Kisame, Blue-Haired Dude, Itachi, Zetsu, and Tobi. Itachi isn't in much of a position to fight though.

Sasori was replaced by Tobi, which means that Kazuku and Hidan will be replaced by their subs, if they have any. So, Akatsuki is slowly, but surely dying.
    Akatsuki is surely dying? are you sure of that? Al, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and Blue haired girl are very very strong.. so i wouldnt count them all yet.. just because a few members died does not mean they are doomed..

Your logic is also flawed.. just because something happens today, doesnt mean it will happen tomorrow oO;
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rose addict for life !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii View Post
    Who are you to say that he won't join again? It's not your manga -_-. Besides, your arguments are very lame.
    If you actually attempt to use your brain, you'd know that it's impossible.

1. being a rouge nin doesnt mean that sasuke will never get back.. getting sasuke back is naruto's main goal atm.. and since its a shonen manga.. he's bound to complete it
    Sasuke has been branded with a death mark. Either he stays with Oro, or he dies as a traitor after returning to Konoha. They aren't just going to forgive him.

2. I doubt sasuke will ever kill itachi alone.. since itachi is more powerful than he and oro combined thx
    Hopefully they kill each other.

3. It's kishi's manga.. are you kishi to say that "we dont have time"? the manga is FAR from being over.. there are a bunch of plot things that need to be resolved
    Kishi doesn't want the manga to last too long. He'll end it sooner than you think.

Akatsuki is surely dying? are you sure of that? Al, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and Blue haired girl are very very strong.. so i wouldnt count them all yet.. just because a few members died does not mean they are doomed..
    We haven't even seen Blue Hair, AL, or Zetsu in action. They could end up being canon fodder (well, except AL) like Hidan and Kazuku.

Your logic is also flawed.. just because something happens today, doesnt mean it will happen tomorrow oO;[/QUOTE]

If you actually attempt to use your brain, you'd know that it's impossible.
    hmm not really.. just because the chance is small doesnt mean its impossible

Sasuke has been branded with a death mark. Either he stays with Oro, or he dies as a traitor after returning to Konoha. They aren't just going to forgive him.
    Are you sure of that? Basically, the goal of the manga is to get back sasuke. If naruto doesnt get sasuke back, he doesnt become hogake and the manga fails. Naruto said it himself: one does not deserve to be hogake if he can't even save his best friend.

Hopefully they kill each other.
    Practically impossible of happening.. if itachi > oro.. then itachi > sasuke

Kishi doesn't want the manga to last too long. He'll end it sooner than you think.
    Did I say the manga would last for another 6+ years? Nopes.. I know the manga won't last long but the chances are very slim that it is going to end within an year... unless kishi speeds up things a lot

We haven't even seen Blue Hair, AL, or Zetsu in action. They could end up being canon fodder (well, except AL) like Hidan and Kazuku.
    Plot-no-jutsu played a part in every akatsuki death so far. Sasori wouldn't have died if he didn't become soft and let himself get killed. Shikamaru had time to plan a lot of traps to catch hidan. Without the prep time, I doubt he could've been able to kill Hidan alone. Kakuzu only died because naruto arrived. Kakashi was near death when they arrived. So I don't think you can say they are weak. It would be stupid if an evil organization was all made up of weak weaklings. I know its inevitable for them to die, but they won't die without a good fight.
    Rose addict for life !

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii View Post
    Are you sure of that? Basically, the goal of the manga is to get back sasuke. If naruto doesnt get sasuke back, he doesnt become hogake and the manga fails. Naruto said it himself: one does not deserve to be hogake if he can't even save his best friend.
    Yes, I'm sure of that. We learned that much back in the Hidden Mist arc. Sasuke has nothing to do with Naruto become Hokage, because Sasuke is a lost cause who no longer has anything to do with the village. That's like saying they'll get Itachi to return to the village, and everybody will just fogive him. It WONT happen.

Practically impossible of happening.. if itachi > oro.. then itachi > sasuke
    For now. Kishi can just pull someting out of his ***.

Plot-no-jutsu played a part in every akatsuki death so far. Sasori wouldn't have died if he didn't become soft and let himself get killed. Shikamaru had time to plan a lot of traps to catch hidan. Without the prep time, I doubt he could've been able to kill Hidan alone. Kakuzu only died because naruto arrived. Kakashi was near death when they arrived. So I don't think you can say they are weak. It would be stupid if an evil organization was all made up of weak weaklings. I know its inevitable for them to die, but they won't die without a good fight.
    They ARE weak, because Kishi protrays them as weak, despite being S-Ranked Criminals. Hidan is a prime example. How many times did he fall for the same trap over and over?

And it's obvious that they don't die without a good fight. So far it's taken an army just to kill them.

Anyone have an idea on Sasuke's hidden jutsu.

In regards to Sasuke, at least he has SOME mercy, more or less...

The point is to bring sasuke back to SAVE him from Orochimaru's body transfer. If Sasuke dies in the end saving, helping and just being naruto's firnd again, his death would be most acceptable to Naruto. Naruto wants to die as a true shinobi, not to some freak who want his body, and I'm sure he wishes the same to Sasuke.

The point is to bring sasuke back to SAVE him from Orochimaru's body transfer. If Sasuke dies in the end saving, helping and just being naruto's firnd again, his death would be most acceptable to Naruto. Naruto wants to die as a true shinobi, not to some freak who want his body, and I'm sure he wishes the same to Sasuke.
    Yeah, but it would be pretty sad...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Yeah, but it would be pretty sad...
    Sasuke dying would be more hilarious than anything.

Yeah, sasuke derseves to die.

..Stealing Kimimaru's style aint cool.

Yeah, sasuke derseves to die.

..Stealing Kimimaru's style aint cool.
    Kimimaro never looked like a pirate.

Sasuke dying would be more hilarious than anything.
    But Kishimoto won't do it. Too much favoritism, and the main rival has to either go out in a blaze of glory or else turn to the right side again.

... Off-topic: BattleFranky~40, is dat some Sandman in your signature?

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Kimimaro never looked like a pirate.
    Since when did Sasuke look like a pirate?

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    But Kishimoto won't do it. Too much favoritism, and the main rival has to either go out in a blaze of glory or else turn to the right side again.

... Off-topic: BattleFranky~40, is dat some Sandman in your signature?
    Unfortunately, that is true.

And yes, it may just be.

Since when did Sasuke look like a pirate?
    Since Time Skip. And Naruto's after his booty.

And yes, it may just be.
    "Yay!"

Since Time Skip. And Naruto's after his booty.
    That's the third time I've ever laughed at a "Naruto and Sasuke gay gay gay relationship" joke. You win an Internet, good sir.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    "Yay!"
    It's a veritable pile of goodness

That's the third time I've ever laughed at a "Naruto and Sasuke gay gay gay relationship" joke. You win an Internet, good sir.
    I'm so proud.

Page 21 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531711211021 ... LastLast