Page 260 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 25376

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

OMG! That chapter was like O_O
    I'll miss Hinata if she's actually dead. She did have potential, if only Kishimoto would latch on to it. Sure, she was pretty useless...but it's nice to see some competition for Naruto other than just Sakura. And of course Sasuke.
    {Diamond FC 3437-1772-9823}
    {Heart Gold FC 2536-5834-2104}
    {Black FC 5157 2613 3415}

It's such a shame...I imagined the Konoha-11 all surviving and being the next generation of adult Shinobi

Also, notice how we never saw Iruka since the explosion....or Ibiki, or Kurenai (then again, we didn't see her BEFORE), and so many others.
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 27th February 2009 at 11:27 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Dude im gonna be really sad if Hinata is actually dead...seriously two seconds after she finally confesses she's dead? i really hope not

but seriously kishimoto may want to consider not killing off too many more characters. Anyone who read death note knows that after L died you just got ****** off and didn't want to read anymore. Not to say that hinata is as important as L, but really, near death then managing to survive can be better than just killing characters off. It gives the dramatic effect without pissing people off too much XD
    click to see a REAL snowlax ->

<--

I'm just hoping Kurenai isn't dead.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

^^ I hope she's dead... she's useless
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

^^ I hope she's dead... she's useless
    You want everyone dead, don't you?

The design of the Six Tails looks downright awsome. But I would of liked to see what Five Tails looked like.

Holy Jesus! This thread got 3 pages since I left.

If Hinata is dead, apparently we are nearing the end of Naruto. I say this because it seems like Kishi is trying to get rid of people quickly, and he's doing it irrationally. If not, well, he's doing these things way too fast that don't allow for emotional development.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

I want to say she most likely isn't dead, but Pain really doesn't have a reason not to kill her. Someone might heal her though :/

Never really liked this series... stopped reading a LONG time ago and started off a couple chapters ago. If Hinata's really dead, I'll probably stop reading again :/

VM/PM me if you need any particular pokemon. I like trading o u o

X FC: 0748-2505-4428
    Name: Sun Sun

I had this weird feeling since Part I that Hinata would die for Naruto's sake at some point. Despite reading the current chapter, I hope that feeling doesn't follow through in the manga.

Personally, I thought Naruto would only unleash the full Nine Tales if one (or all) of the following people died:
    Iruka
    Kakashi
    Sasuke

and, of course,

Sakura

As these characters were the ones that first made a real impact in Naruto's life, I'm still not entirely convinced that Kakashi died because I assumed Naruto would unlock EVERYTHING in that scenario. I'm not saying the others (including Hinata, Shikamaru, etc.) aren't important, but those particular characters take precedence for Naruto.
    A special thanks to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the awesome banner!

Pair: The talented Sike Saner!

Claims: Allenby Beardsley (Bishie), Rhythm Emotion - Gundam W (Anime Song)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    You want everyone dead, don't you?

The design of the Six Tails looks downright awsome. But I would of liked to see what Five Tails looked like.
    Not really, jjust the useless ones anyway
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

The writer said 2 more of Naruto's "important people" were going to die this year so I guess Hinata and Pa Toad are those 2.

Sorry Sasuke fans but I'm starting to hope he gets killed off. If Kakashi and Hinata can be killed just like that then I don't see why he can't.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Well because he is a more important character than both (even though I don't think Kakashi died) he is stronger than both, and Naruto has unfinished business with him. Sasuke is just a more developed/interesting/important character than Hinata.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I find it funny that everyone is sad by this and most are saying that she can't be dead, or they hope she isn't, but it is the opposite for Kakashi. LOL
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Poor Kakashi and Hinata though....heck, Kakashi was like a father figure to me xD

Also, 'Two Important People'.....Kakashi and Hinata? =3
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Hinata's "death" is not done very well. She just pops us and dies? That is not written well.

And she's not dead, Deva was about to stab her, meaning she was still alive. And since he got distracted from Naruto's transformation, she did not get stabbed.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    And she's not dead, Deva was about to stab her, meaning she was still alive. And since he got distracted from Naruto's transformation, she did not get stabbed.

What are you talking about? We saw Pain stab her. He said it was just like when his parents were killed by Konoha ninja. I highly doubt that he would say that without killing her. Besides, if Naruto would go six tails when one of his friends got beat up he would have went six tails a loooong time ago
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Whoa! So much for "I'm going to be using my power for now". Naruto's new transformation looks wicked & all, but I'm a bit disappointed w/ him.

He can't really control it though.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Wonder if the 6-tails will have access to Naruto's wind chakra?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Doubt it prolly just gonna go berserk and attack wateva it sees

Very true. It's just very infuriated, I don't think it will think and strategize.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Very true. It's just very infuriated, I don't think it will think and strategize.
    Drat, I wanted it to do that whole Pac-Man bit but with Wind Chakra.

6tails is going to rock for sure... Although I really don't like how this happened. It has nothing to do with the fact that I dislike Hinata or anything. It's the idea that what happened this chapter was like 90% of all NaruHina fanfiction I've ever seen on fanfiction.net
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

Well the fights getting better but I wish it will conclude soon

It was niice to see Hinita finally reveal her feelings to Naruto, kinda sucks she had to die

Mann but when Neji comes back, he is going to be ****** off prolly ****** enough to attack Deva himself maybe

I don't know what I feel about Hinata dying... I mean, she was my third favorite character (behind Kiba and Kakashi) but she went out with style. It's kinda how I'd like to die if I was to die defending someone. But DANG did her stalling work. Naruto!!! HE WENT BOOM!! :P

Anyway, I bet Ino and possibly Inoichi and Shika, or others, are going to find Konan and Nagato, and I bet Ino is going to use the Mind Control Jutsu to make Nagato either kill Pain or make him stop... I mean, Nagato is helpless and Konan can't do all too much if she's wet... or maybe Ino or Inoichi convince or use mind transfer on Konan to make her kill Nagato... I don't know. Oh well. Anyway, Ino's gonna have some importance and I'm almost positive Inoichi is gonna die if not just get really hurt.

Those are my two cents. Poor Hinata.
    I scream in the night for you... Don't make it true...Don't Jump....
    The Lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you, please don't jump...
    Don't let memories go of me and you, the World is down there, out of view... Please...Don't Jump... Don't Jump!

... And if all that can't hold you back... Then I'll jump for you.

Page 260 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast