Page 29 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339791291029 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I love Babelfish-esque translations. They're so ridiculously screwy and nonsensical that they're sometimes more entertaining than the chapter itself.

I can't imagine Sasuke actually seeking help to actually fight Itachi. I mean, getting power, finding out where he is, yadda, yadda, yadda... that I can see. But anything more than that goes against just about everything that his character has, yanno, built up to.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Sasuke is willing to do anything to kill Itachi. Even he needs the assistant of someone. I can't wait to see how this Mizugetsu looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Sasuke is willing to do anything to kill Itachi. Even he needs the assistant of someone. I can't wait to see how this Mizugetsu looks like.
    Probably all emo-ish like most of Orochimaru's formert allies.

That or maybe he'll look like Demyx from KH2.

I hope Naruto becomes a Chuunin soon
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari
    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

Suigetsu (Swee-gets) rolls off the tongue better than Mizugetsu (Meez-gets), hopefully there's furigana to clear this up.

I could see this happening...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    I hope Naruto becomes a Chuunin soon
    I don't think the Chunin exams are gonna roll around soon.

Perhaps when everyone becomes a Jounin.
    Last edited by uber gon; 22nd March 2007 at 7:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    I can't imagine Sasuke actually seeking help to actually fight Itachi. I mean, getting power, finding out where he is, yadda, yadda, yadda... that I can see. But anything more than that goes against just about everything that his character has, yanno, built up to.
    Akatsuki attacks in pairs, right? So, if Sasuke goes up against Itachi, someone will need to stop Kisame. And another spoiler says that Sasuke recruits two more imprisoned ninja's. More people to keep fromt he Uchiha battle getting interrupted?

Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    Suigetsu (Swee-gets) rolls off the tongue better than Mizugetsu (Meez-gets), hopefully there's furigana to clear this up.
    So that's how it's pronounced? I thought it was (Sue-i-get-su).

Never did pronounce Suicune right either. :/

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I don't think the Chunin exams are gonna roll around soon.

Perhaps when everyone become a Jounin.
    Chunin exams happen twice a year *roughly every six months*. So Naruyto could very much enter it again. But he'd need to join a temp. team or something. And there really isn't time to go through another Chunin exam again.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Sasuke is willing to do anything to kill Itachi. Even he needs the assistant of someone.
    He's not going to ask someone to fight his battles for him, or with him for that matter. Naruto or Sakura coming up to offer to help him get revenge? NADA.

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    Akatsuki attacks in pairs, right? So, if Sasuke goes up against Itachi, someone will need to stop Kisame. And another spoiler says that Sasuke recruits two more imprisoned ninja's. More people to keep fromt he Uchiha battle getting interrupted?
    Hadn't thought of that. It does make some sense, though.

So that's how it's pronounced? I thought it was (Sue-i-get-su).
    Me thinks "sue-ee-geh-tsoo," or somethin' like that.

we divide & sub-divide &
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Meez-gets? If that was the right way to say it, then Mizuki would be said as Meez-ki...

--

It's very likely that Sasuke is "recruiting" these people to fight anyone that might interrupt his battle with Itachi. I have a feeling they will fight Naruto and gang later on....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rose addict for life !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, Orochmaru's gone...Sasuke's releasing one of his experiments...and Naruto can't use a technique he hasn't even perfected yet. That just seems a little too easy to be rid of Orochimaru.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Wow, Orochmaru's gone...Sasuke's releasing one of his experiments...and Naruto can't use a technique he hasn't even perfected yet. That just seems a little too easy to be rid of Orochimaru.
    Well, Sannin are pretty strong, so he may make a mental cameo in Sasuke.

Amazing spoilers for 347!

Spoiler:- Here I go!:

Here's some good news. As of Chapter 347, the Seven Swordsmen, a filler group of villians that (appeared) in the anime, was mentioned in the manga. This is actually good news, seeing how several other super special awesome happenings happened in the anime that could show up in the manga. Like Hinata's Uber beam and whatnot. This is a good sign.

~THREE SEE~

Spoiler:- Here I go!:
    Sweet, That would be pretty awsome as Sasuke is fighting Itachi Suigetsu is fighting Kisame with Zabuza's sword, but you see this might be kind of a grudge match for each of them since something could have happened between Kisame and Zabuza........Maybe he was the one who stole his eye brows ^^

~Kaim
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

Suigetsu may be one of my favorite characters now randomly.

His teeth rule.

He sword raped my favorite villian.

He's a bishouen who likes going behind Sasuke and doing my favorite bang motion with his finger...and behind Sasuke's ***...

And Konohamaru has become a hero for all yaoi fans.

He is a legend, I say.

Screw Naruto.

Kono is the TRUE next Hokage.

Oh, and Mello has been revived in Mr. Bang Man.

Which is hot.

Rock on Mello 2.0!
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

this chapter=price-less
    i zomgmegauberrofllolled

DOOM ON SUIGETSU HE STOLE ZABUZAS SWORD!!!!

suigetsu is creepy...
    he looks like a piranha
    *Mega Fairies*

Hah, Kishi draws too many naked people, xD. Suigetsu seems pretty cool though, it makes me wonder what the woman will be like.

Chapter 347 = HOLY SHI-

When I first read the spoiler for this chapter (before the actual RAW was released to download by the public) I thought almost for sure that it was false.
    Seriously, there were too many weird things but... oddly enough, those spoilers were indeed true. "The Shocking Truth" indeed... (the name of the chapter... the shocking truth that Kishimoto can actually make Naruto entertaining again!)

My, my, Kishimoto, maybe you can actually get your groove back in more ways than one (humor, story, and plot). :O

Oh yeah, and this chapter has yaoi, yuri, and a naked man Mello-clone, and booty.

TIME FO' PICS OF HILARIOUSNESS FROM THE CHAPTER (NUDITY!) :

For the Yuri fanboys

For the Yaoi fangirls <3 <3 <3 (<-- hearts because I'm a fangirl :O )
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

Hey do you guys know where the link to the New Chaper is because I looked on a dozen different sites and I havent found a thing on it.

~Kaim
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

the amount of provocity in this chapter makes my head explode. Konohamaru's two new jutsu, and Suigetsu rubbing up against Sasuke before he put clothes on. in 10 years when shippuden comes to the US, you think they'll just cut out the whole episode?

http://www.islandne.com/online/categories.php?cat_id=81
    it tends to become "unavailable". just keep refreshing it until it works.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Wow, Kishi has actually shown Haku and Zabuza's graves again. That's actually pretty cool.

Yaoi, however, is not.

Oh come on, Franky.

You can't say Mr. Bang Man behind Sasuke naked and then basically provoking him with a long finger isn't cool.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

Thumbs up for this chapter. Looks like the time skip's getting its comeuppance.

So Team Sasuke and Akatsuki members to worry about. Suigetsu peeing on Zabuza's grave (well taking his sword anyway). Sakura revealed to be no better than a fangirl (take THAT Sakura). Konohamaru's got some skills (why Sai is indifferent to the act, I'll never know).

I'd go as far as saying Oda gave Kishi some pep talk about pacing...but that's a stretch. A long one at that.

Here's some good news. As of Chapter 347, the Seven Swordsmen, a filler group of villians that (appeared) in the anime, was mentioned in the manga.
    Actually they were mentioned as early as Kisame's first appearance. Somehow the staff at Pierrot wanted to "fill in the blanks" or got Kishi to loosen his lips.

This is actually good news, seeing how several other super special awesome happenings happened in the anime that could show up in the manga. Like Hinata's Uber beam and whatnot. This is a good sign.
    Sorry, package deal fallacy right there. Not to mention the Seven Mist Shinobi Swords were talked about before Sasuke and Naruto fought at the Valley of the End.

I could see this happening...

Nice nods to events that happened before in the story that don't involve, yanno, Sasuke. Been wondering if Kishimoto forgot about Zabuza and Haku.

I still want to know what Sasuke's exact intentions are for actually rounding up his new little group, though.

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    TIME FO' PICS OF HILARIOUSNESS FROM THE CHAPTER (NUDITY!) :

For the Yuri fanboys

For the Yaoi fangirls <3 <3 <3 (<-- hearts because I'm a fangirl :O )
    I'd like to say it's good to know that Kishimoto knows his fanbase, but...

Konohamaru's got some skills (why Sai is indifferent to the act, I'll never know).
    He had more of a reaction when Konohamaru showed off his version for Sakura.

... There's going to be a sudden increase in the glut of yaoi fanfiction and doujinshi.

we divide & sub-divide &
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

The new chapter.....lol. It should have been entitled: "The True Sakura: Revealed!"

And looking at the reactions to both techniques, we have proof that Kakashi is either bisexual or non-sexually oriented, most likely being the former.
    "There are bad ways to win, and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

I'd go as far as saying Oda gave Kishi some pep talk about pacing...but that's a stretch. A long one at that.

Actually they were mentioned as early as Kisame's first appearance. Somehow the staff at Pierrot wanted to "fill in the blanks" or got Kishi to loosen his lips.

Sorry, package deal fallacy right there. Not to mention the Seven Mist Shinobi Swords were talked about before Sasuke and Naruto fought at the Valley of the End.
    Course Oda gave Kishi some advice for this chapter. It's so obvious.

The anime mentioned the Seven Swordsmen in the manga before filler? That's cool. Might you know around which chapter?

Sakura's day fantasy reminds me of that episode in Grey's Anatomy where that girl woke up beside two doctors, and they were all smiling, then she woke up.

Just thought I had to say something about Grey's Anatomy right about now.

~THREE SEE~

Page 29 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339791291029 ... LastLast