Page 325 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 27151

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

The seal on Sai's tongue is to stop him from speaking anything about Danzo. The seal is made up from two trigrams from the I Ching, Which when put together means "Yielding".
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The seal on Sai's tongue is to stop him from speaking anything about Danzo. The seal is made up from two trigrams from the I Ching, Which when put together means "Yielding".
    I just hope Sai didn't get that thing via frenching.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

After spending the last four hours catching up on the past fifty chapters that I haven't read yet, I feel I should put something into this thread. :\

Loved the White Fang scenes and it was awesome when everybody came back to life, though I hope Kishimoto doesn't do a mass-revive again. Once you've used it, you can't really use it again without screwing with the "mortality" of the story.

I think that Itachi's gift will prevent Sasuke from manipulating the Kyubi.
    I'm guessing it'll have something to do with the sage chakra more so than the Kyuubi. As in something along the lines of Sasuke being paralyzed long enough for Naruto to go into sage mode right before the battle.

I think this might have been Kishimoto's intention before deciding to do away with Orochimaru.
    Last edited by Cain Nightroad; 18th June 2009 at 7:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain Nightroad View Post
    I'm guessing it'll have something to do with the sage chakra more so than the Kyuubi. As in something along the lines of Sasuke being paralyzed long enough for Naruto to go into sage mode right before the battle.
    Seeing as Kishi cut down the time Naruto needed to pop into Sage Mode and the use of the clones, Naruto won't need any help getting into it while fighting Sasuke.

Wow, Danzo has even more issues then I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Again, I worry about you.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

But that would imply Itachi was aware of Sage Mode... unless I misunderstand you.

And Itachi shouldn't know about Sage Mode. And even if he knew about it, Naruto didn't have it then.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Hmm, more Danzo and Naruto talk eh?

Is Sai's seal permanent?

I ask because I do not read spoilers, I only view the scans.
    Last edited by Alloute; 18th June 2009 at 10:57 AM.

Probably. I think it was compared to Orochimaru's Curse Seal in the spoiler.
    CLICK ON THE SIG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zazzy View Post
    Probably. I think it was compared to Orochimaru's Curse Seal in the spoiler.
    Oh, well Orochimaru's seals were permanent, only Itachi's Susano'o could remove one apparently.

Makes sense if they are permanent, so that members of ROOT would NEVER talk about classified information, even if they quit. And to be honest, I wish he starts talking, I hate Sai, and his death would advance the plot xD
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Again, I worry about you.
    Sasuke got his mark by having Orochimaru bite him on the neck. I was comparing the way Sai got his mark with how Sasuke got his. I'm not that sick.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think the "curse mark" is to seal up sai's mouth just in case he starts telling everyone about Danzou and his secrets.

That has been established Heaven from the Spoiler Script.

I wonder how Sai is going to cope with this handicap. Unless he's had for all his life and we just learn it know because they finally ask Sai about Danzou!
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Sai probably had it since when he join Root. Also, The seal should be more akin to Naruto's seal then to Orochimaru's.

In case you didn't know, The chapter has been posted on MH with crappy small pictures. Apparently, Naruto has gain the ability to catch a sword barehanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    That has been established Heaven from the Spoiler Script.

I wonder how Sai is going to cope with this handicap. Unless he's had for all his life and we just learn it know because they finally ask Sai about Danzou!
    Well, i didn't read the script. i just looked at the pictures. i never read the script until the chapter actually gets translated.

Sai probably had it since when he join Root. Also, The seal should be more akin to Naruto's seal then to Orochimaru's.

In case you didn't know, The chapter has been posted on MH with crappy small pictures. Apparently, Naruto has gain the ability to catch a sword barehanded.
    What is MH? Sorry, but seriously, not everyone knows what that is. Like me :\
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

I wonder how careful they were to keep Sai from ever widely opening his mouth up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    What is MH? Sorry, but seriously, not everyone knows what that is. Like me :\
    MH = Mangahelpers.com. It's a good source of manga Raws and such. It's also where most people read the spoilers for the new chapters of Naruto and Bleach.

Well that's another tool for Naruto to block Sasuke's lightning. If he infuses his hand with wind chakra he could catch that sword and molecularly mutilate Sasuke's sword hand.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well that's another tool for Naruto to block Sasuke's lightning. If he infuses his hand with wind chakra he could catch that sword and molecularly mutilate Sasuke's sword hand.
    That's definitely gonna happen.

I'm surprised Naruto can't fly yet. What's the point of being able to control wind if you can't fly? :P

That's all we need now, Kishi watching some Avatar.

If he infuses his hand with wind chakra he could catch that sword and molecularly mutilate Sasuke's sword hand.
    That's the thing I'm wondering about; wouldn't Sasuke have some sort of backup plan in case his lightning gets negated? Alas, it would seem that my favorite character is a one-trick pony, unless he can go back to using a few more of those Uchiha fire techniques.

That's the thing I'm wondering about; wouldn't Sasuke have some sort of backup plan in case his lightning gets negated? Alas, it would seem that my favorite character is a one-trick pony, unless he can go back to using a few more of those Uchiha fire techniques.
    Yeah it would be neat if there were more giant animal shaped fire techniques.

That's the thing. Due to being an Uchiha, Sasuke would know at least a handful of fire techniques. So if Naruto blocks his lightning with wind, Sasuke could quickly set off a fire technique and destroy Naruto's wind.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 325 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast