Page 333 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It seems like Madara has his own reasons for sending Sasuke to the meeting. Madara might be planning on killing them all himself and placing the blame on Sasuke.
    Somehow I see that happening.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Huh, nobody has said anything original, like how Danzo is probably not Tobi and yeah.

Ok I'll say it, I was right about a lot of things so far, I am glad that the current Mizukage and Danzo might not be Tobi.

So now Tobi is either Madara, or another Uchiha.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Huh, nobody has said anything original, like how Danzo is probably not Tobi and yeah.

Ok I'll say it, I was right about a lot of things so far, I am glad that the current Mizukage and Danzo might not be Tobi.

perhapes obito?, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ClearMetalVoltar View Post
    perhapes obito?, lol
    Oh no, everytime I suggest Obito, Izuna, or Shisui, I get yelled at and/or infracted for "starting a flame-war".

I just think that if Tobi isn't Danzo, or the current Mizukage, then the options are running slim.

Madara IS Tobi. He said it, the latest Databook says it (before you say "They had different pages" look at Madara's page - THERE'S A PICTURE OF TOBI ON IT!).

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara did try and blame it all on Sasuke, as Sasuke did pretty much say he was going to betray Madara, so he might just do it, if anything to mess with Sasuke =3
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Tobi IS Madara.

I wonder whether Kishi will actually show us Kisame vs Kirabi or just do like he did against Suigetsu?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

The manga will probably focus on the Kage summit, so we may see the end of Kisame vs Killer Bee, but not all of it.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I wonder whether Kishi will actually show us Kisame vs Kirabi or just do like he did against Suigetsu?
    I think Kishi will have somehow from Konoha fight Suigetsu. And i have a feeling that Kisame will die without making a big deal out of it. like a quick fight.

Maybe Kakashi's cell, the Cloud ninja, Killer Bee, the Enka ninja, and Kisame will all be in an arc together.

Now Sasuke wants to kill all the Kages. That is going to be a challenge
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Now Sasuke wants to kill all the Kages. That is going to be a challenge
    ...unless what Tsuki said was right and we all read a mistranslation.

Well, the Hokage will still have guards, and there will be the other Kages and their guards present, so it will still be a challenge =3

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    ...unless what Tsuki said was right and we all read a mistranslation.
    Yes it was. SleepyFan was just sloppy. Here's a better translation- http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/13555.

Sasuke has two powerful wide range techniques and the Sharingan is one of the most powerful tools ever. He'll be more then an equal for any Anbu Danzo has guarding himself. As long as Sasuke doesn't interrupt the summit itself, He should have no trouble killing Danzo.

I will not weep for Danzo. He'll get what's coming to him

What really would interest me is if the Raikage found out that Konoha double-crossed him about the Hyuga clan.

Who the hell ARE all you people

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    What really would interest me is if the Raikage found out that Konoha double-crossed him about the Hyuga clan.
    Kumo wanted the body of an Hyuuga and Konoha gave them one. Unless Kumo admits it's own crime of trying to kidnap Hinata, There's nothing they can say.

im pretty sure danzo knows alot about the sharingan and how to avoid its effects. he also has ALOT of battle knowledge and experience. he should be ranked up there along with the 3 sanin and white fang.

It seems like Madara has his own reasons for sending Sasuke to the meeting. Madara might be planning on killing them all himself and placing the blame on Sasuke.
    That is a little extreme but I could definetly see that happening, after all sasuke is being used and madara treats all of his "hench men" as scape goats just to reach his goal.

Also Since we have seen the Rinnegan and all of it's capabilities, do you think:

a)Sharingan>Rinnegan
    b)Rinnegan>Sharingan
    c)Rinnegan=Sharingan

I know that it has already been confirmed by jiraiya that the rinnegan is the strongest out of the three eye techniques but I just want to know what you guys think based on your perceptions.

Also I think that the rinnegan wasn't being used at its full potential due to a "frail" nagato and I think that we have yet to see the full potential of the sharingan especially since we haven't seen the eternal mangekyo sharingan in action yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearMetalVoltar View Post
    im pretty sure danzo knows alot about the sharingan and how to avoid its effects. he also has ALOT of battle knowledge and experience. he should be ranked up there along with the 3 sanin and white fang.
    His arm is missing, how can he fight at a level equal to the White Fang or the Sannin?

He can probably use one hand for seals, but it doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Houou View Post
    That is a little extreme but I could definetly see that happening, after all sasuke is being used and madara treats all of his "hench men" as scape goats just to reach his goal.

Also Since we have seen the Rinnegan and all of it's capabilities, do you think:

a)Sharingan>Rinnegan
    b)Rinnegan>Sharingan
    c)Rinnegan=Sharingan

I know that it has already been confirmed by jiraiya that the rinnegan is the strongest out of the three eye techniques but I just want to know what you guys think based on your perceptions.

Also I think that the rinnegan wasn't being used at its full potential due to a "frail" nagato and I think that we have yet to see the full potential of the sharingan especially since we haven't seen the eternal mangekyo sharingan in action yet.
    It wouldn't be too surprising. Madara seems to want Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes and gain EMS, While Sasuke doesn't want too. So Madara's only choice is to get Sasuke to a point where he has to take them. Probably why Zetsu told them how strong Naruto apparently was.

Technically, The Rinnegan was the most revered, Which wouldn't mean it was stronger. I truly believe the Rinnegan is stronger then the Sharingan. While never confirmed, They seem to have several common abilities. But since the Rinnegan appears to have had a greater range of abilities, Including gravity manipulation, I would have to give the point to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    I will not weep for Danzo. He'll get what's coming to him

Nobody likes Danzo, so you would be right in not weeping.

I like Danzo.

I like Danzo.
    I didn't think you were the Danzo-type

I think Danzo had a lot of potential, he could've been a major villian but now he is the Hokage, and even though he cares a lot about himself, he seems to cherish the village, in his own twisted way.

I didn't think you were the Danzo-type
    Well he was defending Danzo's actions for a long time - why wouldn't he be the Danzo-type?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Well he was defending Danzo's actions for a long time - why wouldn't he be the Danzo-type?
    I never paid much attention to the Danzo talk until now.

Page 333 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast