Page 340 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

^What's that about Tsuki supposed to mean?
    Anyway, it's like they saved the best tailed beasts for the artbook.
    I mean, they give us a raccoon made of sand, a fox with an attitude and an annoying freakish bull thing, which was the most ridiculous.
    Now, they show us an awesome salamander, a cool hybrid of a deer and an alien, and a bug with armor.
    Too bad we didn't get to see them in action.
    Not to mention the awesome colour.
    I can't wait to see it on wikipedia.
    Do u liek tailed beasts?

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    He means Chad from Bleach.
    Thank you. I would not have guessed that he meant Chad, since I refer to him as Chad and not Chado...

I would like to see a little more info on the Jinchuriki and the new Bijuu. The 3rd Databook was bland.

What's that about Tsuki supposed to mean?

That I miss Tsuki's ideas and such. This thread is dead without Tsuki, KSW, and Heaven Help Us.

Gobi is giving me nightmares rofl. Oh btw, it is a deer and dolphine hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    ^What's that about Tsuki supposed to mean?
    Anyway, it's like they saved the best tailed beasts for the artbook.
    I mean, they give us a raccoon made of sand, a fox with an attitude and an annoying freakish bull thing, which was the most ridiculous.
    Now, they show us an awesome salamander, a cool hybrid of a deer and an alien, and a bug with armor.
    Too bad we didn't get to see them in action.
    Not to mention the awesome colour.
    I can't wait to see it on wikipedia.
    Do u liek tailed beasts?
    Maybe we'll see them in the anime fillers like how the sanbi was shown. It could be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Houou View Post
    Maybe we'll see them in the anime fillers like how the sanbi was shown. It could be possible.
    They've been dead and the Bijuu sealed since before the second part.

So unless they show the past, it will not happen.

They haven't even been gone for more than 24 hours...

I still miss them, they are cool.

Ok, I was wrong. 2 Jinchuriki died before the 2nd part, not all three.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    But I would like to point out that at least Danzo wants to hold off killing Anko.
    It seemed to me that he didn't mind killing her off; it just wasn't the right time for such a rash action yet.

Actually none of the other Konoha 9 have made any comment about wanting Sasuke back. Only Sai has offer to help.
    Hm? I could have sworn they all went off to look for Sasuke in a small arc a while back, but I could be wrong...

But that's besides the point. The point was Naruto's attitude that the Kumo ninjas killing Sasuke would cause so great feud, When in reality, I'm sure they would understand it. Sasuke's a missingnin and missingnins are killed. Sasuke should have been mark as one three years ago. But Tsunade caved into Naruto's childish dreams. And now that Sasuke is a target, Naruto wants to stop him from being hurt. Well, What about the Kumo ninjas. Don't they deserved some justice. Kishi is writing it as if naruto is making some big moral and profound comment, But in reality, Naruto is just being a selfish child. And the thing that sucks most is that when Kirabi is found alive, Kishi is gonna have it as if Naruto was so great for stopping them.
    Well that's true, the main thing that's going to save Sasuke from a world of hurt and hate is the fact that he's been lucky enough to still be generally innocent, even when he's tried to do terrible things.

It's the same thing as Tsunade's whole having faith comment. Because Naruto return and stop Nagato, That made her right, Even though it was a sad move.
    Well it showed that Naruto can be trusted with a big task as stopping Pain, however he was going to it. Not to mention Tsunade had been watching Naruto and his (supposedly) wise decisions and doing what's (supposedly) right ever since he convinced her to become Hokage, so it's not like she just decided on a whim to trust a random teenage genin from the village.

BTW, for the record, I actually thought Sasuke was considered a missing-nin from the moment word got out that he'd left the village. Didn't realize the Hokage was being such a pussy about it.

Anyway, nice to see all the Bijuu. That gorilla thing's a beast. ^^
    Last edited by Kamex; 4th July 2009 at 3:19 AM.

They are all beasts, not just the gorilla.

Yes I know what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    They are all beasts, not just the gorilla.

Yes I know what you meant.
    Interesting you mention that - I actually edited the previous sentence to say "Bijuu" rather than "Tailed Beasts", because it sounded redundant the first time.

Yes, I'm picky about these things on a forum. >_>

Bijuu/Tailed Beasts/Chunks of concentrated chakra, they are all the same ^_^

The six tails is the only one I don't really like, although the seven tails looks bizarre with the tails.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I seriously don't think any of the current Konoha ninja or even the Kumo ninja could stop Sasuke now.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I seriously don't think any of the current Konoha ninja or even the Kumo ninja could stop Sasuke now.
    Zetsu said that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke now so.....

The six-tails? It looks cute, I think it has a lot of potential.

Those beasts look...really weird...

I can imagine we'd probably see the Four-Tailed Monkey in the anime, due to Roshi being captured during Shippuden. Also, as Deidara said, two had been sealed before Shippuden, so that leaves one left that could be shown in the anime. I do hope it is the Five Tailed Dolphin-Horse, which makes sense due to Han and Roshi being from the same village, I'm not too keen on the Six-Tailed Slug or Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle.

But, if he designed them and stuff, why didn't he put them in? Editor didn't like them, but he didn't want to waste a design?
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 4th July 2009 at 2:31 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

The six-tails is a salamander from what was posted here, and not a slug.

We already have Katsuyu after all....

Somehow, since I think the 4-tails will be sealed next, I do not think we will see another filler arc about it, or even see it in battle.

Nope, it's a slug. Naruto.wikia.com have pictures:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki (List of all the Beasts, which links to their pages)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/na...26_Utakata.JPG (Picture of the Slug and the Jinchuriki)
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    Nope, it's a slug. Naruto.wikia.com have pictures:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki (List of all the Beasts, which links to their pages)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/na...26_Utakata.JPG (Picture of the Slug and the Jinchuriki)
    I've already seen the pictures, someone sent me the whole artbook.

It still doesn't look like a slug to me, since it is standing up-right. Plus, it has arms....

looks like a slug to me...what else could it be?

Also, Beetles don't have tails =3

Also, I've been watching the anime, and noticed how they shown Itachi and Kisame BEFORE their fight with Roshi, but in a similar environment. So it makes me think, they might expand on it (tbh, one fight wouldn't need an entire arc) and they've already thrown random flashbacks and insignificant symbols, like snakes and hawks in and shiz.
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 4th July 2009 at 4:06 PM.

looks like a slug to me...what else could it be?

Also, Beetles don't have tails =3

Also, I've been watching the anime, and noticed how they shown Itachi and Kisame BEFORE their fight with Roshi, but in a similar environment. So it makes me think, they might expand on it (tbh, one fight wouldn't need an entire arc) and they've already thrown random flashbacks and insignificant symbols, like snakes and hawks in and shiz.
    I still think that the arms make little sense, at least most bugs have tails, so a beetle with a tail makes some sense.

I have not seen the anime lately. I do not even know where to see it because some sites always remove the episodes.

Crunchyroll.com - they stream it legally, for free.

Also, as for the extra limbs...considering how the NINE-tailed Fox had NINE tails when foxes normally have one, and how the four-tails has FOUR tails, when most large apes don't even have one, it's not unusual.

And look at the five tails, it's a Horse-Dolphin mix, Kishimoto admitted himself.

So, a Slug with six limb-like protrusions is not unrealistic xD

I watch it at Naruto get.com without the space.

I really don't know why he had to put a bug in the tailed beasts. It doesn't fit at all.

yeah, the problem though is that site is U.S. only. If you live outside the U.S. Crunchyroll is the place to go.

Yeah, the bug really did not fit...the slug either, but meh...Kishi likes slugs

yeah, the problem though is that site is U.S. only. If you live outside the U.S. Crunchyroll is the place to go.

Yeah, the bug really did not fit...the slug either, but meh...Kishi likes slugs
    I think I'll try the official Naruto site. Crunchyroll is on my hit list since they removed all of the good anime a while ago.

I thought they were "tailed beasts", so I had imagined mammals, birds, and reptiles....

Page 340 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast