Page 350 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Hoenn Master: You seem mad today

Yay!!! I saw Danzo's Sharingan. It looks nothing like Madara's.

Madara's is normal, like Kakashi's. Danzo's looks bloodshot and tired. Plus it looks gross and Madara's eye looks a little more....cute? lol
    Maybe that could be because:
    1) Danzo is old, and we know eyesight decays with time
    2) He might be like Kakashi, not of Uchiha blood, so his eyesight will decay within time, making his actual eye decay.

When he mentioned at the end of the last chapter to find Kabuto for 'his right eye and arm' that makes me think he's hoping that Kabuto can restore them, as we've seen from his sharingan, it looks a bit...yeah...

anyway, kudos Kishimoto, soon JK Rowling will take you over in story telling ability
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Well, If the theory that he took the eye from a corpse is true, That would explain why the eye appears that way and why he needs Kabuto, Who has greater abilities then even Tsunade.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yeah, also, as the Uchiha massacre was such a high profile case, it wouldn't surprise me if the ANBU dealt with it. Especially seeing as the Uchiha, were the police...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Sasuke wanting to kill Danzou isn't going to be that simple imo. As I said a few posts before, we have yet to see Danzou in action and most probably this or the next chapter will reveal the techniques he uses if you does use any. I sense that Danzou is quite powerful and if kabuto does end up restoring his arm and eye, I feel that we'll see him use forbidden techniques and other powerful different techniques that the sharingan has.

Where has Danzou's Sharingan eye been? Under his bandages in the darkness! His pupil was dilated, that's what we saw. That's why it looks huge.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

I don't even want to think of what Kishi has planned for Danzo's right arm.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I don't even want to think of what Kishi has planned for Danzo's right arm.
    Perhaps he gets a robot one?

Who the hell ARE all you people

I think that Danzou wen't to Orochimaru to get himself a Sharingan. Then Orochimaru experimented on him and gave him a fake Sharingan. It's probably a Sh*tty version of one.

I don't think Danzo is of Uchiha blood, seeing as he could just activate his shown eye. He's probably like Kakashi, with a transplanted one.

I'm slightly annoyed that Danzo has a Sharingan, but if Kishimoto explains it well enough, I'll be okay with it.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile XD View Post
    I don't think Danzo is of Uchiha blood, seeing as he could just activate his shown eye. He's probably like Kakashi, with a transplanted one.

I'm slightly annoyed that Danzo has a Sharingan, but if Kishimoto explains it well enough, I'll be okay with it.
    That's the problem, I think he is gonna have a hard time thinking of how to explain that.

WTF happened to Alloute?

OMG, I can't believe it.
    Last edited by ~Heaven Help Us~; 9th July 2009 at 10:02 PM.

I'm scared...

I don't see why people are saying, "OMG WTF DANZO HAS SHARINGAN!!!!1" So what? Kakashi has Sharingan and he isn't of Uchiha blood. You guys should know Kishi has a perfect explanation for this. Before the end of the first series we didn't know how Kakashi got his Sharingan and people weren't getting mad at that.

One theory I read is that he got it from Shisui's dead body. What makes me question that is why would Shisui's Sharingan be activated long after his death.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't see why people are saying, "OMG WTF DANZO HAS SHARINGAN!!!!1" So what? Kakashi has Sharingan and he isn't of Uchiha blood. You guys should know Kishi has a perfect explanation for this. Before the end of the first series we didn't know how Kakashi got his Sharingan and people weren't getting mad at that.

One theory I read is that he got it from Shisui's dead body. What makes me question that is why would Shisui's Sharingan be activated long after his death.
    Itachi's Sharingan was active after his death.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    WTF happened to Alloute?
    Maybe he flamed someone for calling him "Mate" again.
    Or he got on someone's case for using wikipedia or watching Dragon Ball Z.
    Or maybe he verbally assaulted someone for countering his ideas.
    God only knows.

On Topic: If Danzo isn't Madara, then maybe he stole the eye from an Uchiha's dead body, like suggested by others. But I still stand by the idea of him being Madara.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    Maybe he flamed someone for calling him "Mate" again.
    Or he got on someone's case for using wikipedia or watching Dragon Ball Z.
    Or maybe he verbally assaulted someone for countering his ideas.
    God only knows.

On Topic: If Danzo isn't Madara, then maybe he stole the eye from an Uchiha's dead body, like suggested by others. But I still stand by the idea of him being Madara.
    This has already been said before. Madara wants everything gone while Danzou just wants to be Hokage.

I think that Danzou wen't to Orochimaru to get himself a Sharingan. Then Orochimaru experimented on him and gave him a fake Sharingan. It's probably a Sh*tty version of one.
    That would make me so happy for some reason.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This has already been said before. Madara wants everything gone while Danzou just wants to be Hokage.
    He could have split personalities, like Norman Bates.

He could have split personalities, like Norman Bates.
    OR he could not be Madara.

^Next you're going to say Suigetsu wasn't Orochimaru's b****.

^Next you're going to say Suigetsu wasn't Orochimaru's b****.
    No, you're saying that.

Maybe Orochimaru corrupts the Sharingan?

This is Sasuke in 2nd State: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/388/09/
    This is Danzou's Sharingan: http://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpre...aruto455-f.jpg

Maybe that's why Danzou wants to find Kabuto? And that could be his relationship with Orochimaru? Just throwing that out there
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

It'll end with Danzou having a curse mark.

Darn spoiler. I guess I should have held off on coming to this thread until after I read this weeks issue. Oh well, no big deal.

I'm not too happy witth Danzou having the Sharingan, because it seems as if at this point anyone who's eye we've never seen can come out and say "Looks guys, I've got a Sharingan!!!"

At the same time I love plot twist and added info on the past (such as Madara's hand in the Uchiha massacre) so if Kishi can give an interesting and plausible explanation as to why Danzou has a Sharingan, I'll be fine with it.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Kabuto is an expert with working with the dead, So if Danzo's eye is really form a corpse, Kabuto would be the one to heal it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well at least it looks like Kabuto won't just disappear like everyone (including me) thought.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 350 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast