Page 359 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I have this hunch that Madara is Danzo. I was talking to my friend about it but he thinks Danzo is actually Madara's brother, which is also a valid thought. Anybody else have this thought?

You would have thought that Itachi would have informed Konoha that Madara was still alive so they could prepare for him, Instead of putting it all on Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    You would have thought that Itachi would have informed Konoha that Madara was still alive so they could prepare for him, Instead of putting it all on Sasuke.
    I'm thinking everyone but the Hokage would have brushed him off or something.
    Last edited by uber gon; 21st July 2009 at 6:51 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by shinigami13 View Post
    I have this hunch that Madara is Danzo. I was talking to my friend about it but he thinks Danzo is actually Madara's brother, which is also a valid thought. Anybody else have this thought?
    I think Alloute did. But right now it's hard to say what in the world Danzo is all about...

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    He did, that's why he passed on some of his abilities to Sasuke.
    Well I was mainly referring to the time of the Uchiha Massacre, after he had gotten Madara's advice on the Mangekyou Sharingan. When exactly did he realize Madara was a threat? I suppose it was pretty obvious, but did he really know exactly what Madara's final purpose was?

I should probably just reread Madara's conversation with Sasuke.

Maybe he didn't trust the Konoha government. I mean they did just force him to kill his entire clan after all (barring Sasuke, but that was a part of his plan).

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I'm thinking everyone but the Hokage would brushed him off or something.
    It would be pretty hard to believe that a legendary warrior of Konoha's history was actually still alive and out for revenge... I really have no idea who would have believed him.

Actually, I wonder if anyone will believe Naruto, now that he knows it. It's too bad the 4th didn't get the chance to warn anybody during the Ninetails' attack on the village...

Source: NF
    Credits: Sho
    Verification: Confirmed

んじゃ 表紙はナルト 背表紙はナルトとカカシ
    It's Nja. Cover page is Naruto and the spine of the chapter is of Naruto and Kakashi

映画情報と中見れなかったけどイラストカード?が封入されています。
    I wasn't able to see any movie info or the inside of it, but there's some card illustrations-I think- enclosed

サムイ達が雷影に合流 後をつけていたナルト達が雷影に嘆願しに行く
    Samui and her team join up with Raikage, and- having followed them- Naruto and co. go appeal to the Raikage

ナルト サスケを許してやってくれ と頭を地面に擦り付けるくらいの 土下座!!
    Naruto is prostrating himself (!) on the ground with his head to the floor saying, "Please forgive Sasuke"

雷影 忍びは簡単に頭を下げるもんじゃない~
    Raikage: "A shinobi shouldn't be bowing his head so easily as that"

結局許してもらえず大和が横から口を割る
    With Raikage turning out not to grant pardon, Yamato cuts into the conversation

大和 こちらもそれなりの~日向ヒアシの件の苦渋の選択~とか色々だすけど
    Yamato: "Our side has our own bone to pick with you; the troubling matter of the Hyuuga Hiashi issue and what to do about it", and he goes on about that

相手に去れずそのまま会談場所へ(最後意味深な顔をしていたが…)
    *Not going as enemies, it's left at that and off to the meeting grounds (the last expressions they made were pretty meaningful)*

*****ans note: Nja is being purposely vague here]

サイは このままじっとしていられないよ… とサクラを誘ってナルトの元へ?
    Sai: "I can't just stay still and do nothing", and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?

サスケ達は会談後の帰りにダンゾウを討つって話で決める
    Sasuke and co. decide to take out Danzou on the return back from the conference

ゼツとサスケでどいつがダンゾウなのか確認しに行くが
    Sasuke, wanting to know just who Danzou is, goes with Zetsu to confirm his identity

ゼツにあいつがダンゾウだよ って言われた瞬間にサスケ目が写輪眼へ
    but the moment that Zetsu tells him, "He's Danzou," there's a close-up of Sasuke's eyes with the Sharingan

最後は五影で会議が始まる直前で顔見せあった所で 完
    The last part we see is the 5 Kages showing their faces just before the start of the conference

簡単でスマソ
    Apologies for the shortness
    Spoilers are up. Confirmed by MH.

I'm starting to think that Danzou is Sasuke's Dad. sorta.

So the Hyuga theft is being referenced? I thought it would happen sooner or later. Wonder if Karui's beatdown on Naruto will somehow stimulate Itachi's "gift" in appearing sooner or later?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So the Hyuga theft is being referenced? I thought it would happen sooner or later. Wonder if Karui's beatdown on Naruto will somehow stimulate Itachi's "gift" in appearing sooner or later?
    You think it was the present Raikage that wanted the Hyuga's abilites??

and UG, i don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    I'm starting to think that Danzou is Sasuke's Dad. sorta.
    How? In all of Sasuke's flashbacks, you clearly see his dad dead on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Maybe he didn't trust the Konoha government. I mean they did just force him to kill his entire clan after all (barring Sasuke, but that was a part of his plan).
    He choose to help kill his clan and was supposedly still helping Konoha by spying on Akatsuki. Since it was said that everything he did was to protect Konoha, It would make sense that he would mention a person supposedly dead with ill intentions towards Konoha.

As for this weeks chapter, I'm glad that the Raikage didn't fall for Naruto's crap. I'm gonna guess that Danzo must have had some connection to the Uchiha clan.

He choose to help kill his clan and was supposedly still helping Konoha by spying on Akatsuki. Since it was said that everything he did was to protect Konoha, It would make sense that he would mention a person supposedly dead with ill intentions towards Konoha.
    ...unless he believed it would make matters worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    ...unless he believed it would make matters worse.
    Can't see how having Konoha fight Madara would be worst then having your dear brother fight him along. The only reason I can see him wanting Sasuke to fight and kill Madara is that it would probably clear Sasuke of the crimes he's done before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo152 View Post
    How? In all of Sasuke's flashbacks, you clearly see his dad dead on the floor.
    Maybe he wasn't dead.

Neither Itachi nor Madara had any reason not to kill him and I'm sure the higher-ups did a body count to make sure all the Uchihas were dead.

Neither Itachi nor Madara had any reason not to kill him and I'm sure the higher-ups did a body count to make sure all the Uchihas were dead.
    Well since the Uchiha's are super strong, he died and revived.

You think it was the present Raikage that wanted the Hyuga's abilites??

and UG, i don't think so.
    Maybe the Cloud village had their own jerk ruler.

Meh I can dream can't I.

I really don't think he was the Raikage back then. I mean that was like, 12 years ago?

I really don't think he was the Raikage back then. I mean that was like, 12 years ago?
    9 years ago, I got it off the Naruto Wiki.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    9 years ago, I got it off the Naruto Wiki.
    No, cuz Hinata is like 16. and she turned 4 in that time. Hinata can't be like 13.

It was about 12 years ago. Don't forget the three year time skip. We don't know who was involved with the Hyuuga incident. It could have been that The Head Ninja kidnapped Hinata on his own without any orders or behind the Raikage's back and Kumo really thought that Konoha killed him for no reason.

It was about 12 years ago. Don't forget the three year time skip. We don't know who was involved with the Hyuuga incident. It could have been that The Head Ninja kidnapped Hinata on his own without any orders or behind the Raikage's back and Kumo really thought that Konoha killed him for no reason.
    He could have wanted the Hyuuga eyes to become Raikage. Who knows.

Hmmm...now, if it was the Mizukage, and not the Raikage, then we could link it to Madara and a possible power lust...but Raikage makes it a bit....hmm...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    Hmmm...now, if it was the Mizukage, and not the Raikage, then we could link it to Madara and a possible power lust...but Raikage makes it a bit....hmm...
    I'll go with what Tsuki said. He was acting in his own accord.

He could have wanted the Hyuuga eyes to become Raikage. Who knows.
    True, Considering what we've seen, Transplanting a live eye can work quite fine. It would be quite the useful tool.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 22nd July 2009 at 1:40 AM.

I know I've been complaining about the summit still not starting, but I'm going out of town this week, so I'm glad it won't start until next week...haha.

Sounds like an interesting chapter. So is Sasuke waiting until after the summit to try and kill Danzo?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

True, Considering what we've seen, Transplanting a live eye can work quite fine.
    I think a Byakugan will be harder because it literally needs to use all of the veins and stuff. The Sharingan is simpler. Same with the Rinnegan.

woohoo! rank up!
    Last edited by ~Heaven Help Us~; 22nd July 2009 at 1:44 AM.

Page 359 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast