Page 361 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    Well, how can you not trust the hero of Konoha?
    I think some people will not see Naruto as a hero when he starts telling everyone to forgive Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    Well, how can you not trust the hero of Konoha?
    Common sense.
    Fear of his jinchurikki state.
    Stubborn pride for Konoha.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Common sense.
    Fear of his jinchurikki state.
    Stubborn pride for Konoha.
    Just adding on to the bolded part, he doesn't have the seal anymore. It would make more sense if they distrusted him even more than they did before.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    I think some people will not see Naruto as a hero when he starts telling everyone to forgive Sasuke.
    This may seem improbable at first glance, but I doubt that Naruto will tell everyone to forgive Sasuke. Yes, he has already told a few important people, but he isn't going to tell the majority of Konoha to forgive him. I have faith that Naruto will have enough common sense to know that it would be stupid to let Konoha to forgive Sasuke. Only a few people really need to know.

Having Naruto tell all of Konoha to forgive Sasuke won't effect Naruto's current "Hero" status. It would make them think less of Naruto. He will still be a hero to them nonetheless. And think about this: Which do you think has a bigger impact on Konoha in terms of spirit and emotion? Having Naruto tell Konoha to forgive Sasuke? Or having Naruto kill the ninja god, Pein? (Which he has already done)
    Last edited by BlueMew7; 24th July 2009 at 12:15 AM.
    The rain whips the lonely and crushed soul
    The dark clouds are closing fast, the wind is blowing the colors of life away.
    The growing shadow will darken my dreams, and with the fire inside me it feeds
    I'll be screaming in the stars when it's over
    Storms are raging on the path to home, once so silent and calm
    the desperate glare of the dark light is cast on the fallen one
    And when the illusions sigh no more, the journey to new dream will carry on
    'cause life is just a beautiful death

Well actually Konoha believes in Naruto now, especially since he's taken down Pain. And I'm guessing the rest of the world will also if and when he defeats Madara.

But I guess at this point he only has his fellow Leaf shinobi backing him up.

While Naruto is the village's hero for now, That can easily change, Especially when he trying to bring in a person who holds no loyalty to the village or anyone in it. People's opinions can shift quickly when it comes to a person, Something that has happen before in Konoha. So before Naruto starts preaching his "Forgive Sasuke" speech, He might want to come up with an actual reason that Sasuke should be forgiven, Besides a childhood promise.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 24th July 2009 at 2:41 AM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    While Naruto is the village's hero for now, That can easily change, Especially when he trying to bring in a person who holds no loyalty to the village or anyone in it. People's opinions can shift quickly when it comes to a person, Something that has happen before in Konoha. So before Naruto starts preaching his "Forgive Sasuke" speech, He might want to come up with an actual reason that Sasuke should be forgiven, Besides a childhood promise.
    Something will happen in the future and Sasuke will be looked as as a hero.

Like helping Naruto take down a villain, probably Madara.

And then perhaps dying a hero... there goes the last of the Uchiha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Like helping Naruto take down a villain, probably Madara.

And then perhaps dying a hero... there goes the last of the Uchiha!
    hopefully he does die.

Oh, It's most likely will happen when Danzo is reveal as a villain, Vindicating Sasuke in his desire to kill him and making him into a hero.

Oh, It's most likely will happen when Danzo is reveal as a villain, Vindicating Sasuke in his desire to kill him and making him into a hero.
    I think killing Madara. Since everyone hates Akatsuki. Sasuke will probably be seen as a hero in other countries.

Actually I think sasuke will die. No doubt will Danzo be discovered, but Sasuke will probably die fighting along Naruto against Madara. And Naruto will tell Konoha to never forget him or something like that.

Damn, I wish Itachi was still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Fine I'll fite u all

I think Sasuke should be viewed as a hero. He killed the number one person in Konoha's Bingo Book. They should be grateful. Not only that, but he "killed" the person who murdered his entire clan and was viewed as a villain by the village, save for the elders and Sandaime Hokage.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think Sasuke should be viewed as a hero. He killed the number one person in Konoha's Bingo Book. They should be grateful. Not only that, but he "killed" the person who murdered his entire clan and was viewed as a villain by the village, save for the elders and Sandaime Hokage.
    You think Sasuke regrets killing Itachi?

You think Sasuke regrets killing Itachi?
    After hearing Madara's "truth" on Itachi most likely. Frankly I'm starting to view Konoha negatively too.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

After hearing Madara's "truth" on Itachi most likely. Frankly I'm starting to view Konoha negatively too.
    Maybe that's the points of the destruction of it. So it can get a clean start.

I saw a spoiler for the color pages (though scanlations should be releasing the whole thing soon). Was anyone else suprised by some of the color choices here? The Mizukage has reddish-brown hair, (possibly) green eyes, and bright blue clothes. While I think she's still pretty, Kishimoto has gotta be colorblind.

Or at least has an obsession with red hair colors.

Follow my webcomic on Smack Jeeves! =D

"You recite my words right back to me. Before I even speak, you let me know that I am understood."
    Christian Alliance

actually, i think danzo might be madara

or at least have obito's other eye....
    "I'm the best there is at what I do"

ANBU gave him that mission, and ANBU is headed by DANZO....it clicks
    "I'm the best there is at what I do"

Really? I dunno, it seems a bit shallow for Kishi to have Sasuke vindicated when he isn't even trying to be. I mean if it's against Madara, he'll either be a good guy by that point, or it'll at least seem somewhat honorable, rather than simple revenge against a man who you say hasn't even done anything wrong against his own village.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedRodeo View Post
    I saw a spoiler for the color pages (though scanlations should be releasing the whole thing soon). Was anyone else suprised by some of the color choices here? The Mizukage has reddish-brown hair, (possibly) green eyes, and bright blue clothes. While I think she's still pretty, Kishimoto has gotta be colorblind.

I haven't seen the pic yet, but I have to say I'm glad she isn't blonde. That color scheme does sound rather... bright, but at least it'll be unique. But I have to see it to make a firm opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvie616 View Post
    ANBU gave him that mission, and ANBU is headed by DANZO....it clicks
    Danzo only headed the Root portion, and unless it'll be a future plot twist of sorts Itachi was never associated with Root. Although Danzo didn't have to be the actual head of the ANBU to have some sort of influence over Itachi's mission, so that point isn't completely invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedRodeo View Post

Link to the spoilers?

I think killing Madara. Since everyone hates Akatsuki. Sasuke will probably be seen as a hero in other countries.
    Possibly, But really, The only thing that matter is what Konoha thinks. Which is why I see Danzo getting taken out first. He's really the only threat in Naruto's way to bring back Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    While taking out Orochimaru could be seen as heroic, Sasuke did for his own reasons. Like Suigetsu said, Everyone was out to get Orochimaru and it was only because of favoritism that Sasuke got his chance. The same could be said for Itachi. Which actually brings up the question of why Itachi didn't deal with Orochimaru when he had the chance years ago. He could have removed Konoha's greatest threat and prevented the whole Suna/Oto invasion. Anyway, If we consider these deeds as vindicating Sasuke, Then we'll have to apply the "Ends justifies the Means" to all the characters, Eliminating several characters as villains.

Really? I dunno, it seems a bit shallow for Kishi to have Sasuke vindicated when he isn't even trying to be. I mean if it's against Madara, he'll either be a good guy by that point, or it'll at least seem somewhat honorable, rather than simple revenge against a man who you say hasn't even done anything wrong against his own village.
    Most likely, By the time Sasuke gets to fully confront Danzo, Some horrible past action by him will be reveal, Justifying his death.

I couldn't help but feel ****** off at the Raikage this chapter, especially when Yamato mentioned the Hyuga incident. By the way, when he said "You" do you think he was talking to that Raikage specifically, or to his village as a whole? Sure, Sasuke (whom has now become affiliated with Akatsuki) is obviously a bigger threat now than a single kekkei genkai, but still...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    I couldn't help but feel ****** off at the Raikage this chapter, especially when Yamato mentioned the Hyuga incident.
    I dunno, I thought everything he said made sense. Besides, you can tell by the way he looked back over his shoulder when he was leaving that he felt the slightest bit of sympathy for Naruto. Of course, when his brother turns out to be alive, they'll finally patch things up.

By the way, when he said "You" do you think he was talking to that Raikage specifically, or to his village as a whole?
    It's hard to tell. I wouldn't say it's certain yet.

Anyway, I really liked the color spread of the five kage. Raikage looks even more like a wrestler than before... And the Mizukage doesn't look strange to me at all. The blue dress is nice-looking and appropriate, and I'm satisfied with her hair color. Not to mention she's a lot hotter than most of the other women from the series usually look. Even Tsunade.

I think Yamato was just referring to Kumo as a whole when he said you. But considering Konoha's strength would have still probably been weak at the time, I can't see Konoha wanting to go to war even if they wanted too. Although Yamato's attitude was quite bad. That could have been considered a threat.

I'm being to question Naruto's ability to be a main character. First he lets Karui beat him badly and then he breaks down in front of the Raikage. Someone really needs to snap Naruto out of his disillusions. And he really needs to stop equaling everything to revenge, Because seriously, That doesn't even factor in this. Kumo wants Sasuke for a crime he commented, The same as Konoha. They aren't out just for revenge, So he needs to stop with the speeches. And more importantly, Why would killing Sasuke start a war between Konoha and Kumo? Wouldn't his immature desire to save Sasuke be more likely to start said war?

Karin was impressive this chakra, Revealing a new use for her powers, Although the holier then thou attitude was a little much. At least Team Taka seem to got into the samurai base quite easily.

I dunno, I thought everything he said made sense. Besides, you can tell by the way he looked back over his shoulder when he was leaving that he felt the slightest bit of sympathy for Naruto. Of course, when his brother turns out to be alive, they'll finally patch things up.

It's hard to tell. I wouldn't say it's certain yet.

Anyway, I really liked the color spread of the five kage. Raikage looks even more like a wrestler than before... And the Mizukage doesn't look strange to me at all. The blue dress is nice-looking and appropriate, and I'm satisfied with her hair color. Not to mention she's a lot hotter than most of the other women from the series usually look. Even Tsunade.
    Not saying he didn't make sense, but it was just pretty mean. But yeah, once he finds out his younger brother is alive he MIGHT have a change of heart (but then it'd still be attempted murder =3)
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 361 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast