Page 375 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 26198

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    or he has a little slot under the bandages where he can see?
    exactly! no wonder danzo was so accepted
    "I'm the best there is at what I do"

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    He doesn't necessarily have to use his genjutsu with his Sharingan. Remember Itachi?
    The genjutsu Itachi used on Naruto wasn't a Sharingan technique, Just a normal technique. That's the problem. With the implication that Shisui could manipulate people with his Sharingan, Danzo would only be able to use that power with the Sharingan showing. Otherwise it would be pointless to mention that power.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Sakura: That idiot still likes me... So let me have that duty. It is me who has made Naruto suffer the most... I have done nothing but mistakes and wrong decisions. I don't want to make mistakes any more. I don't want to make wrong decisions any more.
    I don't see why Sakura can just give Naruto a little more respect. That may seem a bit overboard on my part, but seriously, he's actually grown up a lot now.
    The rain whips the lonely and crushed soul
    The dark clouds are closing fast, the wind is blowing the colors of life away.
    The growing shadow will darken my dreams, and with the fire inside me it feeds
    I'll be screaming in the stars when it's over
    Storms are raging on the path to home, once so silent and calm
    the desperate glare of the dark light is cast on the fallen one
    And when the illusions sigh no more, the journey to new dream will carry on
    'cause life is just a beautiful death

Well Naruto maybe grown up but he's still a little bit stupid because he lets himself guide by his emotions to easely.

Yea he needs to get off the sasuke band wagon sooner or later or he will die :X and that's something no one wants to see happen to poor little naruto

we want sasuke to die cause sasGAY

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage
    The simple fact that in the 60 years that they have been used, Not one of the Bijuu have died is the best evidence.
    You're forgetting extraction. I don't think Kyuubi is wrong in saying that he will die if Naruto dies. Did you read my quote? Here it is again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu and their hosts
    Because their survival depends on the safety of their hosts, the tailed beasts are very protective of their hosts, and act whenever the host's life is in danger.
    I'm sure that if they would just form outside after their hosts death then the Bijuu wouldn't help the Jinchuuriki at all. The Kyuubi could have let Naruto die many times, but he healed him or gave him power for two reasons: If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies as well, and so he can try to get Naruto to take off the seal, which he almost did twice.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

can tailed beast be unsealed w/o their host diyng?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    You're forgetting extraction. I don't think Kyuubi is wrong in saying that he will die if Naruto dies. Did you read my quote? Here it is again.

I'm sure that if they would just form outside after their hosts death then the Bijuu wouldn't help the Jinchuuriki at all. The Kyuubi could have let Naruto die many times, but he healed him or gave him power for two reasons: If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies as well, and so he can try to get Naruto to take off the seal, which he almost did twice.
    It would be impossible that they would be able to extract each Bijuu everytime the host was dying, Especially when nearly all Jinchuuriki were greatly disliked. You would still end up with a missing Bijuu. I explained the possible reasons for the Kyuubi saying that earlier. This being the first time he was sealed in a person, He could merely be assuming that was the case. Or it could be that he would actually die because of Minato divided the Kyuubi's chakra between merging with Naruto and sealed within the Shinigami.

There's nothing that says that the case with all the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki. The only being that has ever mention the Biju dying with the host was the Kyuubi once. If the case was as simple as death of host equal death of Bijuu, Then there would have been no need for Minato to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto when he could have sealed it within himself, Ridding Madara and the world of it forever.

or he has a little slot under the bandages where he can see?
    I think someone near him might have noticed, and not necessarily just ROOT agents.

I don't see why Sakura can just give Naruto a little more respect. That may seem a bit overboard on my part, but seriously, he's actually grown up a lot now.
    I have a feeling that it's coming next chapter. Sai's little talk has certainly showed her something, regardless if she decides that Naruto is her next "love" or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Konoha have never been at war with Kumo.
    Prior to the Hyuga incident, that's why the Head Ninja was in Konoha.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Prior to the Hyuga incident, that's why the Head Ninja was in Konoha.
    No, Three years before the start of the series was the Third Shinobi War against Iwa. There was nothing after that til the Kyuubi atack and the Uchiha Massacre. The peace treaty with Kumo was to prevent a war, But Konoha never actually was at war with Kumo.

no they were in war with Kumo it wasn't to prevent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post

So what could have happened, is the Three Tails could have persuaded the Fourth Mizukage to break the seal, and with Madara calling the shots (as the 5th Mizu has said, there were concerns the 4th was being manipulated by someone) it would have made it easier.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

K-SW, remember in the recent chapter that Ao accused Danzou of controlling Yagura with his Shisui-Sharingan?

More for Madara=Danzou?
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang Overlord View Post
    no they were in war with Kumo it wasn't to prevent one.
    Where you get that from? The last war Konoha was in was with Iwa, After that finished Minato became Hokage. Three years later the Kyuubi attacked. Four years after that, Konoha signed a peace treaty with Kumo and around the same time one with Suna. There was no time for Konoha and Kumo to have a war and as far as I know one was never mention.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Where you get that from? The last war Konoha was in was with Iwa, After that finished Minato became Hokage. Three years later the Kyuubi attacked. Four years after that, Konoha signed a peace treaty with Kumo and around the same time one with Suna. There was no time for Konoha and Kumo to have a war and as far as I know one was never mention.
    They think they were at war because they signed a peace treaty. I don't think it was ever said they were at war.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    K-SW, remember in the recent chapter that Ao accused Danzou of controlling Yagura with his Shisui-Sharingan?

More for Madara=Danzou?
    Madara has his Sharingan (and his brother's), Danzo has Shisui's.

Also about the lack-of war...Yamato said to the Raikage that Konoha dried their bloody tears to avoid a war - so it was obvious that Konoha could have easily, and probably would have wanted, revenge, but instead chose to hand over the life of a Hyuga to avoid a full scale war.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I would take Yamato's words with a grain of salt. Konoha could barely handle Iwa and Ame. Not only that but it was still reeling from the Kyuubi attack and most of it's strong ninjas weren't around anymore. Plus Kumo possessed two at least partial trained Jinchuuriki. But I hate Konoha anyway, So I could just be being bias.

Plus Kumo possessed two at least partial trained Jinchuuriki.
    Even with partial training, the Jinchuuriki could backfire and the Bijuu could take over. Especially if they saw a friend die or such and their anger got the best of them. It's a double-edged sword.

And a free Bijuu wouldn't really pick sides between them over just murdering each little shinobi.

Also about the lack-of war...Yamato said to the Raikage that Konoha dried their bloody tears to avoid a war
    I kind of agree with TsukiMirage here. Yamato could be meaning that Konoha needed to realize that no matter how much they wanted revenge, they couldn't take on the burden of another war without more of a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain Nightroad View Post
    Even with partial training, the Jinchuuriki could backfire and the Bijuu could take over. Especially if they saw a friend die or such and their anger got the best of them. It's a double-edged sword
    Well we've seen that a Jinchuuriki, Even uncontrollable, Would be a great asset to war.

If Konoha went to war they would have been destroyed. They just lost their most powerful Shinobi three years before that. If Minato had been alive they would have a tiny chance. Even then the odds would be against them.

Don't forget a lot of skilled ninjas were killed in the Kyuubi attack and the Sannins were no longer around.

I'm sorry, but I need to bitch about Kishi and Danzo

CURSE YOU DANZO!

First you put Tsunade in a coma by telling them not to help Konoha? AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OF ANKO?

It seems like the ladies, rightfully so, are refusing to sleep with Kishi, cause he's being an ass to each and every lady in the soap opera I mean Manga. :x
    Last edited by Sapphiredragon929; 10th August 2009 at 9:01 AM. Reason: aaaa

true original diva

Speaking of Tsunade, I forgot to ask this when the chapter came out. Why exactly did the elders say the destruction of the village was partially her fault?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 375 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast