Page 39 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349891391039 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Like every series.
    Relatedly Weekly Jump seems to have killed off a lot of new series quite closely when they began. I'd guess that even by the typical standards that they weren't, let's say, "impressive."

The suspense is killing me!
    It'll kill me, too, especially if Kishimoto cuts away for Naruto, Sakura, and Sai strolling through the Leaf Village as the first two angst about Sasuke not coming back and the last one laments being unable to help them when they first tried to "rescue" him a few arcs back.

A perfect way to include the flashbacks that Kishimoto is aching to include.

A 5 year old child with half a box of crayons could create Jump's next best seller.
    He'd have to have assistants who can draw straight lines. A few second graders, perhaps?

Shikaku is gone. It's too late for Gaara.
    But the opportunity for angst is never gone. Just have some of the old people in the Sand Village be killed since young characters gain automatic immunity, and Gaara will turn into a SWELTERING PILE OF RIGHTEOUS ANGST.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Meh, I'd just like to see how Naruto overcomes the Rasneshuriken's "weakness."
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    Relatedly Weekly Jump seems to have killed off a lot of new series quite closely when they began. I'd guess that even by the typical standards that they weren't, let's say, "impressive."
    It seems so. They don't make the big bucks.

It'll kill me, too, especially if Kishimoto cuts away for Naruto, Sakura, and Sai strolling through the Leaf Village as the first two angst about Sasuke not coming back and the last one laments being unable to help them when they first tried to "rescue" him a few arcs back.
    Oh god, that sounds awesome. I just splooged thinking about how damn great it is.

A perfect way to include the flashbacks that Kishimoto is aching to include.
    Like hatred, we always need more flashbacks.

He'd have to have assistants who can draw straight lines. A few second graders, perhaps?
    Now HK, this is a pretty damned talented 5 year old. I'd say he could do it all.

But the opportunity for angst is never gone. Just have some of the old people in the Sand Village be killed since young characters gain automatic immunity, and Gaara will turn into a SWELTERING PILE OF RIGHTEOUS ANGST.
    But angst is useless without MIGHTY SANDMAN POWERZ!

Oh god, that sounds awesome. I just splooged thinking about how damn great it is.
    Then you're gonna be even hawter for the reassurances of Naruto at the end that they'll bring Sasuke back, with a cut-away shot of either him or Sakura looking down afterwards. Oh yah.

Now HK, this is a pretty damned talented 5 year old. I'd say he could do it all.
    Heh, this reminds of a chapter from Super Cruel and Terrible Tales of Manga-ka involving a young female manga-ka that develops into... well, an interesting case. Have you checked that out, by the way? It's really great satire all around.

But angst is useless without MIGHTY SANDMAN POWERZ!
    Speaking of which, is Gaara even much useful with Shikaku?

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

I'm pretty sure Gaara could still manipulate the sand, it's just that his Chakra stamina makes it like Chidori when Sasuke first learned it; the amount of times to use certain Sand Jutsu must be greatly reduced. Also to know his Auto-Guard has been turned off and he can't enter Shukaku mode.

It's like if Naruto lost Kyuubi, he probably wouldn't be able to summon or would have to reduce his usage of Rasengan and Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

I mean "Iron Sand" is a similar jutsu to Gaara's sand manipulation and I doubt the Sandaime Kazekage was a Jinchuuriki.

I could see this happening...

Naruto would be a piece of crap is it wernt for the Nine Tailed Fox and the same goes for Gaara if he didnt have the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    Yeah, he dies, but Kurenai isn't pregnant, or at least, we have no idea if she is or not.

Stop saying things that haven't been proven yet, EmberStar. <_<

Asuma died in chapter 328, if you need to know. Chapter 329 is the latest chapter out.
    R u sujusting that kurenai is dirty?

Quote Originally Posted by skitter View Post
    Naruto would be a piece of crap is it wernt for the Nine Tailed Fox and the same goes for Gaara if he didnt have the sand.
    Naruto still has a pretty good amount of chakra, even without the Kyuubi and could still be a decent ninja(If he applies himself). The hokages trained to become strong, not because they had a bijuu.

And just because you lose your Bijuu doesn't mean you automatically suck.
    Last edited by AngelMayLaugh; 16th April 2007 at 8:37 PM.

TOWER TYCOON AML

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMayLaugh View Post
    Naruto still has a pretty good amount of chakra, even without the Kyuubi and could still be a decent ninja(If he applies himself). The hokages trained to become strong, not because they had a bijuu.

And just because you lose your Bijuu doesn't mean you automatically suck.
    No, but apparently you DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    No, but apparently you DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE, well let's say not using your bijuu(even though most protect their host's body)

TOWER TYCOON AML

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMayLaugh View Post
    HEHE, well let's say not using your bijuu(even though most protect their host's body)
    Well........having a demon taken out of you in ANY way would kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    Then you're gonna be even hawter for the reassurances of Naruto at the end that they'll bring Sasuke back, with a cut-away shot of either him or Sakura looking down afterwards. Oh yah.
    Aw hell naw! Sounds too good to be true!

Heh, this reminds of a chapter from Super Cruel and Terrible Tales of Manga-ka involving a young female manga-ka that develops into... well, an interesting case. Have you checked that out, by the way? It's really great satire all around.
    I'll make sure to look out for them.

Speaking of which, is Gaara even much useful with Shikaku?
    From what I can tell, even his most basic powers stemmed from the Shikaku. So no. Though I'm probably wrong

Aw hell naw! Sounds too good to be true!

I'll make sure to look out for them.

From what I can tell, even his most basic powers stemmed from the Shikaku. So no. Though I'm probably wrong
    Actually they said that Gaara still has sand manipulation just not auto defense.

eh Garra well do fine with out his demon but I want to see sasuke beat up Juugo.

Kishimoto seriously needs to show Team 8 in action. I really like to see how much they improve over the 2.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Kishimoto seriously needs to show Team 8 in action. I really like to see how much they improve over the 2.5 years.
    They haven't improved.

And with Kurenai pregnant, all chances of them being showcased are pretty much gone.

Too bad for Hinata fanboys! *cackles*

i just want to see more Tobi. he's a good boy.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    i just want to see more Tobi. he's a good boy.
    Oh yeah, he's sooooooooo good. Is there any verification that Tobi is Obito?

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Oh yeah, he's sooooooooo good. Is there any verification that Tobi is Obito?
    No, but it's still extremely obvious.

No, but it's still extremely obvious.
    I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    eh Garra well do fine with out his demon but I want to see sasuke beat up Juugo.
    Sasule won't BEAT UP Juugo. I dubt the originator of the curse seal is weak. It'll probably a close or interrupted battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Me too. Like, what kind of drugs is Shino selling? How did Hinata's chest get so large over the time jump? WHy is Kiba trying to bring back the 80's look?

They haven't improved.

And with Kurenai pregnant, all chances of them being showcased are pretty much gone.

Too bad for Hinata fanboys! *cackles*
    Says you they haven't improved! Hinata's boobs got bigger, so that obviously means she knows good Gnejutsu now.

.........roo much hormones for me.

~THREE SEE~

and what sort of hormones has Kiba been putting in Akamaru's food?

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    and what sort of hormones has Kiba been putting in Akamaru's food?
    Who knows, but all I'm interested is the type of jutsu some of the characters have learned.

Originally Posted by Courtesy of MHForums

???
    Naruto

????????*????????????????????????????*????
    The scene is at the place where Suigetsu was fooled. The prisoners are telling Suigetsu, "You're gonna get killed by Juugo!" and that pisses him off.

?????????
    He attacks them as they're riled up.

??????????????????
    The same time that's happening, it changes to the scene of Juugo and Sasuke

???????????*??
    Juugo destroys the walls getting to Sasuke

????????????????????
    ????????
    Juugo puts an end to it as Sasuke transforms and copies Juugo.

????????????????????????*?????
    Juugo- "He's strong! He's gotta be another one of those copy-cat *******s since Kimimaro!"

?????????
    Juugo gets ready to lunge

???????????????????????
    It's here that Suigetsu makes his debut. "Let me handle this," and he fights with Juugo.

?????????*??????
    Sasuke- "Both of you, quit it!"

??????????????????????????????*???
    None of them are listening. Sasuke stops them with something that looks like a serpent.

??????????????????????
    Sasuke- "Guys...do you want me to kill you?"

??????
    Both of them shiver

?????????
    Karin is absorbed in whatever she's doing and pays them no mind

??????????????????????????????????????????
    Afterwards, Sasuke goes to bring Juugo along with him as was his original intention. However when Juugo turns back to his original self, he turns scared

?????????????????????*???*??*?
    Suigetsu- "...What...the hell? He's got some serious split personality going on there."

??????????????????*?????????????????????
    ????????????*????????????????????????
    Karin- "Didn't I already say this? By himself, Juugo can't stop his killing urges. He's unable to control himself. The reality is that he doesn't want to kill."

?????
    End of next week
    Looks to be a great chapter. We finally get to see what moves Orochimaru taught Sasuke over the years, and mabye we'll see what Karin's full abilities are. And mabye some of Suigetsu's physical manipulation abilities too? And a crazed Juugo. I wanna see what the original Cure Seal (Curse Mark in thsi case?) looks like.

~THREE SEE~

????????????????????????*?????
    Juugo- "He's strong! He's gotta be another one of those copy-cat *******s since Kimimaro!"
    o.0
    OMG I hope we have some Kimimaro flash backs! ^_^

But what does he mean Copy cat *******'s since Kimimaro! [Kimimaro never copied anything o.0]

~Kaim
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

Page 39 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349891391039 ... LastLast