Page 41 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 25667

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

  1. #1001
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    ^Oh, it has. The faces of the characters mean **** after time skip. Not even those huge comidic faces are funny. :/

    Thanks for the spoilers. Team Snake, that's kewl.

    ~THREE SEE~

  2. #1002
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomCharizard View Post
    posting bunch of random spoilers, not mine though.

    Raw should be out soon.

        Spoiler:- spoiler:

    by brucelee from NF
    (this forum needs moar japanese text)
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

    By shunskate_nakamura on NF
        Spoiler:- spoiler pic:


    First one by PunkBouncer on NF
    Second one by Brucelee on NF


    Team snake hmm? sounds basic.
    Itachi may most likely get killed soon.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  3. #1003
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Right here, right now!
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denniz View Post
    confirmed spoiler's translation
    Originally Posted by Sakon from NarutoForums
    Juugo: I dunno when I will start killing people again, so lock me up if you can.

    suigetsu: Ah, he's pretty dangerous Sasuke, I don't think I can relax walking around with him.

    J: Who the hell are you guys? don't bother with me

    sasuke: Orochimaru is dead. this prison is already destroyed. you will be finished if you stay here.

    Juugo: that will be good. I dont want to kill anymore people.

    sasuke: Relax, from now on, I shall be your prison

    Juugo: ...

    Juugo: can you actually say that you can stop my movements? Only kimimaro can, without him i will not go out.

    Suigetsu: kimimaro is indeed from a special clan

    Karin: ahh.. both kimimaro and juugo respect orochimaru very much, and as his human experiment they have always being locked in this prison. and they only fight each other. And kimimaro is very strong. In order for juugo, the important human experiment, not to be injured. Only i know of this matter.

    suigetsu: but that person is already...

    sasuke: juugo... kimimaro has already died for me.

    sasuke:...

    juugo: He died for you ! you.. uchiha sasuke

    sasuke: yes

    juugo: uchiha.. sasuke...

    //now, flashback to kimimaro

    juugo: why is a sick person like you being chased out?

    kimi: uchiha sasuke.. I will bring back the person that will replace me as orochimaru-sama's container

    juugo: Is that such a person of value?

    kimimaro: as a container like me, if i could see him and bring him back, other things do not matter. He is like a reincaration of me. I don't mind risking my life to bring him back! thank you juugo., your strength has increased my strength. juugo, farewell.

    //kimimaro close the door. return to the present time
    //door open, juugo exits
    // outside

    sasuke: now, my dream team has being formed. I will now say my purpose. My aim is to kill uchiha itachi from the atatsuki, so I would like to borrow your strengths.

    suigetsu: i thought so

    sasuke: and karin, you said you have something on, what is that?

    karin: ya.. but on second thought, it is not that important.

    suigetsu: karin, you should be more blunt/honest, you just really want to be with sasuke, right?

    karin: i didn't say anything like that?

    suigetsu: see, you never change, do you want to know the previous sasuke? (?)

    karin:!! // hit suigetsu

    suigetsu:..

    sasuke: suigetsu, karin. stop fighting. we should start co-operating

    suigestu: i really dont understand. stupid karin. she hate me and yet she wants to stick so closely with sasuke

    suigetsu: i want to reform the 7 swordsman group, and kill kisame who is together with itachi to get his sword.

    karin: collect the swords only right?

    suigetsu: ...

    sasuke: suigetsu

    suigetsu: i know.. juugo.. why are you outside?

    juugo: kimimaro said that sasuke is a reincanation of himself. i want to risk my life to protect him. (LOL)

    sasuke: so that shall be it.

    // scene change to konoha

    naruto: but why? orochimaru is dead, why that person still dont come back?

    jiraiya: it's because of revenge. to kill his brother itachi and he has to get close to the akatsuki

    naruto: that idiot

    // change to sasuke

    sasuke: from now on, we shall move as a four-man team. and out team name will be "snake"

    // change to konoha again
    naruto: team kakashi needs to move again, and continue hunting for the akatsuki members

    sasuke: team snake has only 1 motive

    naruto: We need to find the Akatsuki member who has the most probability meeting him!


    sasuke/naruto: uchiha itachi

    // scene of itachi and kisame
    //lightning
    kisame: its going to rain
    itachi: a storm is coming
    Great irony at the end, and wow, Suigetsu is collecting swords. But spare Itachi please!

    Kimimaro fans, here's some Kimi for you!
    (Suzaku) Glaceon's Den Forum || Naruto Lounge (Sharingan Lord)

    V Anime Galleries V
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4lxfm9v.png[/IMG]
    The elder takes...and the younger suffers the loss...

    -LOL- I read the SIGNATURE RULES! -LOL-

  4. #1004
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St.Petersburg - Florida [USA]
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    It seems to be close to Itachi's demise... maybe.

    I certainly will laugh if Itachi gets owned as fast as Hidan or Kakuzu did. XD
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---



    [ HAZUKASHII~!]


    {----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

  5. #1005
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default


    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  6. #1006
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Right here, right now!
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    I don't know. I just thought Itachi would be like "This could be difficult" or something like that.

    OVERVIEW OF THE CHAPTER. Awesome chapter! I loved it!
    SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT!
    Highlights...
    Wow, Kimimaro was Juugo's best friend.
    Karin *****-slapped Suigetsu.
    Suigetsu collects swords...
    And apparently, Karin has some kind of dark secret: she did something to Sasuke a long time ago. (But Karin slapped Suigetsu before he said anything else.)
    (Suzaku) Glaceon's Den Forum || Naruto Lounge (Sharingan Lord)

    V Anime Galleries V
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4lxfm9v.png[/IMG]
    The elder takes...and the younger suffers the loss...

    -LOL- I read the SIGNATURE RULES! -LOL-

  7. #1007
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Someone's very eager...

    I could see this happening...

  8. #1008
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    It seems to be close to Itachi's demise... maybe.

    I certainly will laugh if Itachi gets owned as fast as Hidan or Kakuzu did. XD
    Oh, HELL NO!!!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  9. #1009
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Akatsuki jobbing coming soon?


    Yeah, how awesome.

  10. #1010
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Akatsuki jobbing coming soon?


    Yeah, how awesome.
    Meh, I want to see some neat jutsu SOON.

    P.S. Anyone think Naruto will learn how to control the Rasenshuriken soon?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  11. #1011
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Right here, right now!
    Posts
    42

    Default

    People who think Itachi will die...perhaps you have been thinking that for three years Itachi has been sitting on the couch eating potato chips while Sasuke and Naruto have been training. This is ITACHI we are talking about here. That guy that took down Kakashi without breaking a sweat as well as other Jounin, the guy who killed the best clan in the village without breaking a sweat, an S-Ranked Shinobi noted even within the Bingo Book. NO. This is Uchiha Itachi we are talking here. And I'm not saying that out of favoritism. (At least I think...sorry if I am...)

    If both teams go against each other, here is what might happen...(basics first, like Naruto and Sakura, and Snake).

    Naruto vs. Kisame...Naruto, most likely. But if he's banned from using "that" jutsu, then...
    Naruto vs. Itachi...Itachi, for sure. I mean, he's got speed and taijutsu! And remember when he put him in that genjutsu? It scared Naruto bunches.

    Sakura vs. Kisame...if only she could get one hit!
    Sakura vs. Itachi...even if she hit him once, with full power, she'd die, and Itachi wouldn't even have a bruise on him...

    Suigetsu vs. Kisame...it could work out with Suigetsu.
    Suigetsu vs. Itachi...Suigetsu would DIE within a second. Sure, Suigetsu is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but Itachi can do mental damage as well as hand-to-hand combat.

    Karin vs. Kisame...I don't know...?
    Karin vs. Itachi...well, I'm pretty sure with this one...Itachi.

    Juugo vs. Kisame...you just need him in his cursed seal 2 form...
    Juugo vs. Itachi...ditto Itachi with the cursed seal thing...

    Sasuke vs. Kisame...not going to happen, but Sasuke could happen to be the victor...
    Sasuke vs. Itachi...I want Itachi to win, but Sasuke could prevail as well. Well, Sasuke's got Juugo as backup, since he is, apparently, Kimimaro's "reincarnation"...
    (Suzaku) Glaceon's Den Forum || Naruto Lounge (Sharingan Lord)

    V Anime Galleries V
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4lxfm9v.png[/IMG]
    The elder takes...and the younger suffers the loss...

    -LOL- I read the SIGNATURE RULES! -LOL-

  12. #1012
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Itachi View Post
    People who think Itachi will die...perhaps you have been thinking that for three years Itachi has been sitting on the couch eating potato chips while Sasuke and Naruto have been training. This is ITACHI we are talking about here. That guy that took down Kakashi without breaking a sweat as well as other Jounin, the guy who killed the best clan in the village without breaking a sweat, an S-Ranked Shinobi noted even within the Bingo Book. NO. This is Uchiha Itachi we are talking here. And I'm not saying that out of favoritism. (At least I think...sorry if I am...)

    If both teams go against each other, here is what might happen...(basics first, like Naruto and Sakura, and Snake).

    Naruto vs. Kisame...Naruto, most likely. But if he's banned from using "that" jutsu, then...
    Naruto vs. Itachi...Itachi, for sure. I mean, he's got speed and taijutsu! And remember when he put him in that genjutsu? It scared Naruto bunches.

    Sakura vs. Kisame...if only she could get one hit!
    Sakura vs. Itachi...even if she hit him once, with full power, she'd die, and Itachi wouldn't even have a bruise on him...

    Suigetsu vs. Kisame...it could work out with Suigetsu.
    Suigetsu vs. Itachi...Suigetsu would DIE within a second. Sure, Suigetsu is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but Itachi can do mental damage as well as hand-to-hand combat.

    Karin vs. Kisame...I don't know...?
    Karin vs. Itachi...well, I'm pretty sure with this one...Itachi.

    Juugo vs. Kisame...you just need him in his cursed seal 2 form...
    Juugo vs. Itachi...ditto Itachi with the cursed seal thing...

    Sasuke vs. Kisame...not going to happen, but Sasuke could happen to be the victor...
    Sasuke vs. Itachi...I want Itachi to win, but Sasuke could prevail as well. Well, Sasuke's got Juugo as backup, since he is, apparently, Kimimaro's "reincarnation"...
    Well, Itachi's eyes aren't what they used to.

    But who said that there won't be a DOUBLE battle

    Naruto/Sasuke vs. Itachi.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  13. #1013
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well, Itachi's eyes aren't what they used to.

    But who said that there won't be a DOUBLE battle

    Naruto/Sasuke vs. Itachi.
    Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't team up.

    If anything, it'd be Naruto vs. Sasuke vs. Itachi

  14. #1014
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Some where on the Sun
    Posts
    397

    Default

    I think that Sasuke and Naruto will team up for this battle, then do battle after Itachi is dead.

    ~Rodrigo
    Me---
    Name: Rodrigo
    FC: 2492-5773-2282

    My Brother---
    Name: Rolando
    FC: 4554 5919 5068

    Battle Record
    WIN:26
    LOSE:17
    DRAW:1

  15. #1015
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    I think that Sasuke and Naruto will team up for this battle, then do battle after Itachi is dead.

    ~Rodrigo
    Which makes no sense.

    Are they just gonna go "Hey, Sasuke, how's it going?"
    "Oh fine, Naruto, just got myself a new team of vagabonds ready to kill anything I wish to kill."
    "Cool. You know, your brother is looking awfully scary brooding over in that corner, how about we fight together to defeat him"
    "Sounds like a plan, dude. Turtle Power!"

  16. #1016
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't team up.

    If anything, it'd be Naruto vs. Sasuke vs. Itachi
    Actually, I was thinking about the fight scene in "Avatar."

    Aang vs. Zuko vs. Azula
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  17. #1017
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Itachi View Post
    People who think Itachi will die...perhaps you have been thinking that for three years Itachi has been sitting on the couch eating potato chips while Sasuke and Naruto have been training. This is ITACHI we are talking about here. That guy that took down Kakashi without breaking a sweat as well as other Jounin, the guy who killed the best clan in the village without breaking a sweat, an S-Ranked Shinobi noted even within the Bingo Book. NO. This is Uchiha Itachi we are talking here. And I'm not saying that out of favoritism. (At least I think...sorry if I am...)

    If both teams go against each other, here is what might happen...(basics first, like Naruto and Sakura, and Snake).

    Naruto vs. Kisame...Naruto, most likely. But if he's banned from using "that" jutsu, then...
    Naruto vs. Itachi...Itachi, for sure. I mean, he's got speed and taijutsu! And remember when he put him in that genjutsu? It scared Naruto bunches.

    Sakura vs. Kisame...if only she could get one hit!
    Sakura vs. Itachi...even if she hit him once, with full power, she'd die, and Itachi wouldn't even have a bruise on him...

    Suigetsu vs. Kisame...it could work out with Suigetsu.
    Suigetsu vs. Itachi...Suigetsu would DIE within a second. Sure, Suigetsu is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but Itachi can do mental damage as well as hand-to-hand combat.

    Karin vs. Kisame...I don't know...?
    Karin vs. Itachi...well, I'm pretty sure with this one...Itachi.

    Juugo vs. Kisame...you just need him in his cursed seal 2 form...
    Juugo vs. Itachi...ditto Itachi with the cursed seal thing...

    Sasuke vs. Kisame...not going to happen, but Sasuke could happen to be the victor...
    Sasuke vs. Itachi...I want Itachi to win, but Sasuke could prevail as well. Well, Sasuke's got Juugo as backup, since he is, apparently, Kimimaro's "reincarnation"...
    you underestimate the power of Kishi's plot no jutsu.

    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  18. #1018
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Actually, I was thinking about the fight scene in "Avatar."

    Aang vs. Zuko vs. Azula
    Since when did Aang and Zuko fight together against Azula?

    It was a free-for-all.

  19. #1019
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Since when did Aang and Zuko fight together against Azula?

    It was a free-for-all.
    Which I hope will happen to Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi.

    Come on, do you really think I'd like to see Naruto and Sasuke work together, HELL NO.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  20. #1020
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Konoha, California
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Come on, do you really think I'd like to see Naruto and Sasuke work together, HELL NO.
    Same with me. Sasuke's too cool to work with anybody.

    Does anybody here know anything about the Akatsuki leader, besides the fact that he has auburn hair?

    I won't be so active, since I'm working on (or distracted by) M.U.G.E.N. I'll still come here twice a week.

        Spoiler:- Clubs and Claims:

  21. #1021
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The shadows.
    Posts
    878

    Default

    I have the feeling Orochimaru won, cause why would sasuke name his team Snake?, and besides, Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi so he needs help to kill him.

    ~Kaim
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

  22. #1022
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the middle of a gunfight
    Posts
    4,008

    Default

    he is the leader of Akatsuki.

    come on, you should've seen that coming. for real, here's what we got:

    he has what appear to be piercings on his nose
    his ring says "zero"
    he has grey eyes in the anime
    he is skilled in forbidden jutsu
    he wants to create a ninja monopoly
    he has been seen on what appears to be a statue-like ship docked in a modernized city.
    he knows of Konoha's "will of fire".

    Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

  23. #1023
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaim_Fabuyashi View Post
    I have the feeling Orochimaru won, cause why would sasuke name his team Snake?, and besides, Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi so he needs help to kill him.

    ~Kaim
    Of course, because Orochimaru is the only person ever to possibly have anything to do with snakes. This is also why he is breaking out prisoners of his instead of returning to business as usual.

    Please try using your brain next time, kid.

  24. #1024
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    he is the leader of Akatsuki.

    come on, you should've seen that coming. for real, here's what we got:

    he has what appear to be piercings on his nose
    his ring says "zero"
    he has grey eyes in the anime
    he is skilled in forbidden jutsu
    he wants to create a ninja monopoly
    he has been seen on what appears to be a statue-like ship docked in a modernized city.
    he knows of Konoha's "will of fire".
    Who wants to bet this guy gets beat in a DEM sort of manner?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  25. #1025
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Right here, right now!
    Posts
    42

    Default no manga this week

    What the hey was that absol attacker even talking about...? There is no flipping way Orochimaru is the Akatsuki leader; only someone demented would think that.

    Guys, unfortunately, there's been word that there's no new manga chapter this week because it is Golden Week in Japan and I'm guessing Kishimoto is taking a break as well...
    (Suzaku) Glaceon's Den Forum || Naruto Lounge (Sharingan Lord)

    V Anime Galleries V
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4lxfm9v.png[/IMG]
    The elder takes...and the younger suffers the loss...

    -LOL- I read the SIGNATURE RULES! -LOL-

Page 41 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •