Page 421 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 27164

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I literally had my mouth open wide when Kisame got beheaded. o_O; I couldn't believe it. I would hope he'd still be alive but more than likely, Kishimoto will forget to remember that he is alive and will just keep him dead. :[

The Awesome Brothers are still awesome. ;D

As for Sasuke, I just want him to kick the can. I'm sick of him.

Nothing will happen to Sakura, I don't believe. Then again, maybe her death (and/or serious injury) will make something snap in Sasuke's head and that's what brings him back to the "good" side. I dunno. >>;
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Kisame's death was terrible. Raikage just beheads him like that? And then suddenly he doesn't exist, and totally shifts to a different plot.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I swear...Some manga ***s are so picky.
    98% of posts made by Ubergon start with "Wonder if....". If you are one of the people who is ****ing tired of it copy/paste this in you're sig.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    that is a mistranlaslate tsukimirage because the word actually means substitute water man.
    No, All the translations are the same. The kanji of the Raw shows that it was called Great Shark Bullet, The Scanalations show the same thing, And in the Raw Kisame never finished the technique. He stops at "no", Meaning he didn't even complete what he wanted to do.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Kisame's death was terrible. Raikage just beheads him like that? And then suddenly he doesn't exist, and totally shifts to a different plot.
    Yes I had expected Kisame to at least kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Flame View Post
    I swear...Some manga ***s are so picky.
    What?

Or at least go out with something better than "You're way too fast for me." I must admit that his death seemed really rushed; a page or so after the Raikage arrives, Kisame's out of the picture.
    Kisame litterally getting his head knocked off was better then anything thats happend for awhile.
    Yeah, I was surprised they even showed a silhouette of it, considering a lot of the stuff that gets shown isn't as grisly.

Well at least this complicates things for Madara...

Well at least this complicates things for Madara...
    Possibly. After watching so many of the Akatsuki get taken down, though, I'm guessing that he's using Sasuke as his backup plan. Of course, that leaves a hole in his plan if Sasuke decides to betray him.

I'm going to be disappointed if the Killerbee/Raikage tag team doesn't get fair treatment from Kishimoto. Together, they're powerful, but I'm hoping this doesn't mean a quick end to most of Madara's forces. On the other hand, I hope they don't suddenly get weaker when face-to-face with the enemy. Who knows, though? This could have been a one-time deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain Nightroad View Post
    Possibly. After watching so many of the Akatsuki get taken down, though, I'm guessing that he's using Sasuke as his backup plan. Of course, that leaves a hole in his plan if Sasuke decides to betray him.
    Very true. I've always expected Sasuke to be the final pawn in Madara's plan.

Should I expect ALL women to beat me up Mizukage style if I call them old hags?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well, Kisame did lead to the death of the Yonbi Jinchuuriki.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Kisame was supposed to be a monster, I wanted him to kill someone important before dying. Besides he didn't kill the Yonbi's host himself. I blame the Akatsuki members at the time for his death.

Kisame isnt **** without samehada. Its not suprising at all that he got whooped after the sword left him. Now im just waiting to see if Bee will use samehada.
    98% of posts made by Ubergon start with "Wonder if....". If you are one of the people who is ****ing tired of it copy/paste this in you're sig.

Wow, Kisame is dead! Man, that fight was wack! Kisame is a bum w/o his Samehada. All this hype about him will definitely go down now.

I still like Kisame either way. :[ I just wish his death hadn't been so rushed.

And I do wonder myself if Bee will use Samehada since it liked him so much...
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

If Bee does use Samehada then I can't wait to see Suigetsu's reaction.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Flame View Post
    Kisame isnt **** without samehada. Its not suprising at all that he got whooped after the sword left him. Now im just waiting to see if Bee will use samehada.
    I hope he doesn't use it, he's already strong on his own and that sword will change it's loyalty again if it needs to.

Kisame isnt **** without samehada. Its not suprising at all that he got whooped after the sword left him.
    He certainly had a reputation established when he was using the Samehada, but he didn't really have that much time to do anything without it. All in all, you can't really assess that he is weak without the Samehada with the few pages that he didn't wield it in.

You've got to remember, though, that he was able to kick the massive, spiked sword off of the ground and over his head. If Samehada weighed more in that form, then that must count for his physical strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    If Bee does use Samehada then I can't wait to see Suigetsu's reaction.
    Haha mabye Sasuke will get it for him.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Haha mabye Sasuke will get it for him.
    Why must Sasuke do everything? Besides, it looks like Suigetsu is closer to Bee than Sasuke is.

Oh wait, I suspect Suigetsu will capture Bee.

Well judging by Samehadas loyalty, itll leave Bee once it finds someone with better chakras...........Naruto with Samehada anyone? haha.
    I'm just a big fan of beer and cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by electivire165 View Post
    Well judging by Samehadas loyalty, itll leave Bee once it finds someone with better chakras...........Naruto with Samehada anyone? haha.
    Yes that's what I thought but I don't think Naruto has as much Chakra as Bee does without the Kyuubi's influence.

Yes that's what I thought but I don't think Naruto has as much Chakra as Bee does without the Kyuubi's influence.
    I dont think that Samehada likes Bees chakras, I think he likes the Eight Tales chakras, or he would have gone to the Raikage, as it seems Raikage has more chakras than Bee without the Eight Tales. Remember the Nine Tales is described as having "almost limitless chakra reserves".

Quote Originally Posted by electivire165 View Post
    I dont think that Samehada likes Bees chakras, I think he likes the Eight Tales chakras, or he would have gone to the Raikage, as it seems Raikage has more chakras than Bee without the Eight Tales. Remember the Nine Tales is described as having "almost limitless chakra reserves".
    But since Naruto rarely uses the Kyuubu chakra on purpose, how would Samehada be attracted to Naruto?

But since Naruto rarely uses the Kyuubu chakra on purpose, how would Samehada be attracted to Naruto?
    Say if Bee is training Naruto to control the Fox? I dare say that would release some Fox chakras, attracting Samehada, but hey, probs will never happen anyway.

Page 421 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast