Page 422 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 26832

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by electivire165 View Post
    Say if Bee is training Naruto to control the Fox? I dare say that would release some Fox chakras, attracting Samehada, but hey, probs will never happen anyway.
    Yeah when I mentioned that theory, it didn't go so well.

People think Naruto can use Sage chakra instead of Kyuubi chakra.

Kisame's................dead???

He should have never taken off the cloak. Every Akatsuki member that's taken off their cloak has died, and Kisame's no different.

RIP Kisame
    Last edited by Kyogre Master; 29th November 2009 at 8:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    Kisame's................dead???
    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...mileys/cry.gif

He should have never taken off the cloak. Every Akatsuki member that's taken off their cloak has died, and Kisame's no different.

RIP Kisame
    Hidan died but he kept his cloak. I don't think that applies to every Akatsuki member, but yes he's dead unless the author decides to save him in next weeks chapter like how he saved Killer Bee twice now..

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hidan died but he kept his cloak. I don't think that applies to every Akatsuki member, but yes he's dead unless the author decides to save him in next weeks chapter like how he saved Killer Bee twice now..
    True. Let me rephrase that - Any Akatsuki member that has taken off their cloak, or their cloak has been damaged has died.

I really hope this isn't the end for Kisame. It's too......anticlimactic for my favorite character to be defeated so easily.

I really hope this isn't the end for Kisame. It's too......anticlimactic for my favorite character to be defeated so easily.
    yea same here :/ i rly hope kisame somehow miraculously comes back 2 life (cuz u nvr rly no wen it comes 2 kisame XD) but there is something tat might reveal tat Kisame is not truely dead. I dunno if anyone noticed this but kisame was still able to talk after his head was completely severed off. Im not 100% sure, well im actually just taking a wild guess here but maybe tat reveals tat Kisame is still alive.

Music is the Language I Speak.

Platinum:

I agree, it was so meh as the Raikage just comes in and Bee and him decapitate him, and his last words "you're too fast for me".

I hope he survives maybe the Samehada gives him its chakra reserves by being loyal (but then again he doesn't have a head!)

Well, how many Akatski members are left now?, i can only think of three (Konan, Madara, Zetsu), and Konan hasn't made an appearance after Nagato's death, Zetsu doesn't really do anything leaving only Madara for his 'war'. So how will the 4th Ninja war happen with only like 1 person?

edit- oh yeah, Sasuke's also an Akatski member now, but he's gonna have a change of heart, though he will most likely to be used as a pawn by madara before.

edit 2- wow, i should have checked the last page, everything i've said is on it, now i can say "you guys are way too fast for me"
    Last edited by hello moto; 29th November 2009 at 11:39 AM.

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

LOL....taking off the cloak in real life would not mean certain death. It's just the author. They take them off to fight better.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    They take them off to fight better.
    This part makes the most sense.

Only Itachi appeared to be comfortable fighting in his cloak. Although Itachi was usually stationary when he fought.

Well, how many Akatski members are left now?, i can only think of three (Konan, Madara, Zetsu), and Konan hasn't made an appearance after Nagato's death, Zetsu doesn't really do anything leaving only Madara for his 'war'. So how will the 4th Ninja war happen with only like 1 person?
    Konan gave up on the Akatsuki claming that she only cared about Nagato and ... whatever the real name for Deva Path Pain was.

Quote Originally Posted by hello moto View Post
    I think you missed a few parts.

Like Spacial said, Konan defected from Akatsuki right after Nagato died.

Zetsu can incapacitate several people at a time so he's not useless.

Madara has Taka on his side and the 7 tailed beasts too....

Nagato never had a cloak at all and he died. Anyway, Team Taka doesn't count with Madara's forces. They pan on ditching him as soon as they can, And none of them would agree with his plan
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nagato never had a cloak at all and he died. Anyway, Team Taka doesn't count with Madara's forces. They pan on ditching him as soon as they can, And none of them would agree with his plan
    Sasuke would agree. Madara is nothing without Sasuke.

Sasuke would agree. Madara is nothing without Sasuke.
    Sasuke said himself that Taka was just using Akatsuki. I doubt he would agree with him.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Why must Sasuke do everything? Besides, it looks like Suigetsu is closer to Bee than Sasuke is.

Oh wait, I suspect Suigetsu will capture Bee.
    It was a joke...

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

suigetsu can't weild samehada. I like the forums at OMF its a great place. People make more sense over there than here -_-

Hidans alive, he's immortal with his head so far under the ground :/

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    Hidans alive, he's immortal with his head so far under the ground :/
    No. Hidan's "immortality" is nowhere near as the ideal immortality. I think it is said he has to be constantly killing for him to retain his "immortal" state.

With so many chapters, much time passed and I think it's safe to assume he's dead. Besides, if Madara wanted him back so much he could of asked Zetsu to recover the body but he didn't. Didn't see much in his potential, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    No. Hidan's "immortality" is nowhere near as the ideal immortality. I think it is said he has to be constantly killing for him to retain his "immortal" state.
    I dont think so remember when he said stop joking Kakuzu I wish I could die.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    suigetsu can't weild samehada. I like the forums at OMF its a great place. People make more sense over there than here -_-
    If Samehada liked his Chakras then he could wield it. How do people here make no sense here? I find people make a lot of sense. Have you not read all of the past twenty or so pages or do you just skim and assume?

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

no I have been here since page 400. some people just are silly. suigetsu has bad chakra and much less than kisame or killer bee so samehada won't betray bee for him.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    no I have been here since page 400. some people just are silly. suigetsu has bad chakra and much less than kisame or killer bee so samehada won't betray bee for him.
    Maybe if Suigetsu could by some divine miracle kill Bee maybe Samehada would let Suigetsu wield it. That would be the only way since Suigetsu has no special Chakra.

well if suigetsu can kill bee (which he cant btw) then samehada would go to the mother load of all chakra,Naruto. Or he would become raikage's new arm that sasuke cut off

I think you missed a few parts.

Like Spacial said, Konan defected from Akatsuki right after Nagato died.

Zetsu can incapacitate several people at a time so he's not useless.

Madara has Taka on his side and the 7 tailed beasts too....
    Wow and i thought i read every bit, so i'm gonna go back and read again.

by the way- what's team Taka?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

wow that all sucks, i just got to the part where garaa's apprentice gets kidnapped by the ninja of the weapon's village so it might freaken reset for me too.

Pokemon are not...

-Sidekicks
    -Tools
    -Pets
    or
    -Friends

They are an Extension
    Of your own
    Power

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Sasuke said himself that Taka was just using Akatsuki. I doubt he would agree with him.
    Sasuke would agree with any plan that would include getting some sort of revenge against Konoha.

Page 422 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast