Page 426 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #10626
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk ).
    http://i50.*******.com/afgf1s.jpg
    Wow better than the first one. Whats it supposed to be a devil cat.


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  2. #10627
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    So, what seal is Danzo releasing on his arm?

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  3. #10628
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    So, what seal is Danzo releasing on his arm?
    It probably releases the Rinnegan he collected ages ago.

  4. #10629
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    It probably releases the Rinnegan he collected ages ago.
    Danzos creepy he just goes up to people and takes their eyes?


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  5. #10630
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Danzos creepy he just goes up to people and takes their eyes?
    Based on the recent chapters he gets other people to get them for him.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  6. #10631
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    Ok, so what's the differences between the Fanbooks and Databooks?

    The arm he is going to unseal is Shisui's right?
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  7. #10632
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    The arm he is going to unseal is Shisui's right?
    Probably, since he stole all those body part from other people that may be the case...

    anyways...I swear, Sakura is "funny"... I can imagine Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke with his new sage mode(even though its not a total 100%),or maybe Lee w/his eight gates, but Sakura? how can she suddenly get so strong after barely doing anything in the last Arc??? So yeah Im thinking Naruto will jump in to help Sakura... again...

    I'll update this sometime

  8. #10633
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    anyways...I swear, Sakura is "funny"... I can imagine Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke with his new sage mode(even though its not a total 100&#37,or maybe Lee w/his eight gates, but Sakura? how can she suddenly get so strong after barely doing anything in the last Arc??? So yeah Im thinking Naruto will jump in to help Sakura... again...
    Probably. But I wonder if Sasuke has the resolve to actually kill her?

    I want to see Naruto and Sasuke fight to kill against each other (but not necessarily actually end up doing it, just attempt). That might finally be where the plot is headed.

  9. #10634
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk ).
    http://i50.*******.com/afgf1s.jpg

    Edit:- Few things which "TsukiMirage" didn't mention from the fanbook (which are confirmed).

    - The uprising of Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan against Hanzo and Danzo was during the Third war.
    - The Tsuchikage's Dust Release manipulates molecules.
    - Minato fought the Nine-tails during the attack (before sealing it) & battled with Madara as well.

    Edit:- Didn't notice earlier, yeah for another Rank Up
    THAT IS THE BEST JUTSU EVER.

    Wow. Minato actually fought Madara. At least he survived in time to seal the fox...

  10. #10635
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Princeton Plainsboro Hospital
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Danzos creepy he just goes up to people and takes their eyes?
    im sure he asks politely first btw, this comment made me literally lol. espcially because its danzo, because it is the type of thing he would do.

    Signature created by me

  11. #10636
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Ok, so what's the differences between the Fanbooks and Databooks?
    I am not completely sure about it but the "Databook" basically contains information regarding the manga story & many extra info regarding many things from the manga given by the manga artist/writer himself.

    Where as the "Fanbook" mainly contains drawings created by many fans of the manga as well as different manga artist draw there version of the main character (in this case Naruto). The 'Fanbook' is sort of like the Artbook but is still different from it as the Artbook contains the work done by the manga artist only. It also contains information regarding the manga but the amount of info is less compared to the Databooks.

    The 'Databook' is mainly complied by the manga artist himself where as i think the 'Fanbook' is compiled by the publishing house which publish that manga.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 5th December 2009 at 8:15 AM.

  12. #10637
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    If you look at page 14 of chapter 459, You can see what looks like a face on Danzo's sealed arm.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  13. #10638
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    If you look at page 14 of chapter 459, You can see what looks like a face on Danzo's sealed arm.
    Sort of, but are you sure it's not on the other arm too? It's just the shape of his chakra network. Though I suppose it could have something to do with Shisui's abilities.

  14. #10639
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    I don't like where this is going. Danzo versus Madara? What good could come of it?

  15. #10640
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    They both die, Kakashi becomes Hokage, everyone hunts down Kabuto, Zetsu, and Sasuke, gets rid of them and everyone lives happily ever after....ha yeah right.
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  16. #10641
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    They both die, Kakashi becomes Hokage, everyone hunts down Kabuto, Zetsu, and Sasuke, gets rid of them and everyone lives happily ever after....ha yeah right.
    Isnt Kabuto like a good guy now since orochimarus gone.


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  17. #10642
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Isnt Kabuto like a good guy now since orochimarus gone.
    What? NO.

    He wants to kill Sasuke and then probably Naruto. He's even more twisted than before...

  18. #10643
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    What? NO.

    He wants to kill Sasuke and then probably Naruto. He's even more twisted than before...
    Plus he is fused with a piece of Orochimaru that's attempting to control him.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  19. #10644
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rooming with insanity
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    orochimaru will and forever be twisted and mad...
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

    3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

    Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

    *FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

    Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

    Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.


  20. #10645
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Plus he is fused with a piece of Orochimaru that's attempting to control him.
    This is kind of a rhetorical question but how did he do that did he inject some of orochimarus blood into his own or did he some how suck him up like sasuke did?


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  21. #10646
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    I just thought of this. Does he really have to worry about Orochimaru's remains now that Orochimaru has been sealed away?
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  22. #10647
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    This is kind of a rhetorical question but how did he do that did he inject some of orochimarus blood into his own or did he some how suck him up like sasuke did?
    I think that Orochimaru tried to possess Sasuke, but his Sharingan rejected him, so his only other vessel to take was Kabuto. I sort of forget though.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  23. #10648
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Sort of, but are you sure it's not on the other arm too? It's just the shape of his chakra network. Though I suppose it could have something to do with Shisui's abilities.
    Nope, It doesn't fit the way the chakra system normally goes. It's more similar to the network in the face then the arms.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I just thought of this. Does he really have to worry about Orochimaru's remains now that Orochimaru has been sealed away?
    I was under the impression that it was more of the cells affecting Kabuto's mind then Orochimaru trying to assert his will on Kabuto.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  24. #10649
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nope, It doesn't fit the way the chakra system normally goes. It's more similar to the network in the face then the arms.
    Well it would be pretty freaky if Shisui's face were sticking out of Danzo's arm. And maybe his other Sharingan, too... Kind of reminds me of Voldemort's face being behind what's-his-name's head in the first Harry Potter book/movie.

  25. #10650
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I think that Orochimaru tried to possess Sasuke, but his Sharingan rejected him, so his only other vessel to take was Kabuto. I sort of forget though.
    It's confusing.

    Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru's power but it looks like Kabuto absorbed the actual remains of his body.

Page 426 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •