Page 428 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 10,676 to 10,700 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I think most people like ino more than sakura because sakura is really annoying.(sasuke was right)
    More people like Sakura according to all the polls. Ino's more annoying IMO.

I can see one or two of the Konoha 11 dying, but not a majority of them.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

What are Sasuke's crimes? He's only killed villians.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    He is a missing-nin, which according to Kakashi the penalty is usually death. He killed several samurai on the Kage Summit, tried to assassinate the Kages and made an alliance to Akatsuki.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    He is a missing-nin, which according to Kakashi the penalty is usually death. He killed several samurai on the Kage Summit, tried to assassinate the Kages and made an alliance to Akatsuki.
    Funny how Konoha doesn't take care of their missing Ninja.

Not sure about the Samurai, but he did try to assassinate a few powerful people.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    shadow lucario 4th kira tsukimirage and anyone else please read this thread http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=57878

it also states why the uchiha are forever doomed to a side of darkness. Its very important to read the first 3 pages and read more if it interests you

also I want you guys to join the forum their the community is much different from here and the people their for the most part make sense. Oh and they have some very awesome theories going on over there so please join. If you don't Im going to rip you.
    bold - unlike you?
    italics - reported

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    i agree

It was weird, I'll link you to it soon. Here, read this chapter.

Too bad Shisui is dead.
    thanks! i remember the first few pages, this must be the chapter i was reading when my computer had a trojan and i gave up cuz the internet kept closing and i forgot to get back to it after i took care of it

why would you report that? Oh and people are not so sarcastic their for the most part and rude.Anyway nothings really going on in naruto now

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Really? You think so I thought sakura was more annoying. Inos only annoying because shes a little concieded and loud.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

He's a missing-nin, he's killed innocent people, he's worked with Akatsuki, and he attacked the Five Kages.

Funny how Konoha doesn't take care of their missing Ninja.
    Well getting rid of Orochimaru and Itachi wasn't the easiest thing to do, and Sasuke is another story. The only reason he has survived is because Tsunade basically thinks of Naruto and Sakura as her kids (my opinion) and she doesn't want to make them upset so she gave them the chance to return him.

Really? You think so I thought sakura was more annoying. Inos only annoying because shes a little concieded and loud.
    According to the polls in Shonen Jump, yeah, more people like Sakura.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I just meant that it isn't until now that Konoha ninja are trying to fix their mistake. They let Sasuke have too much free rein.

And that was only because of Tsunade, possibly because Itachi was still alive.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

She used to be, but now that she has a purpose, she's cool, to me at least.

Ah, so Tsunade was in the way.

I just meant that it isn't until now that Konoha ninja are trying to fix their mistake. They let Sasuke have too much free rein.
    Yeah sasuke almost has more problems than sakura(heh why am I ragging on sakura so much?!).I guess he thought he got rid of them if he killed itachi.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Just saw the animated version of the Gouryuuka no Jutsu. GOD I hope Naruto learns some wind version of that attack. That, and wind clones.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Technically, Itachi wasn't a real missingnin. He was exiled to make the Uchiha Massacre look real. So it's questionable whether Konoha wasted manpower actively trying to kill him as oppose to just ignoring him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

If Itachi doesn't count, then there's still that snake Orochimaru. I wonder why Jiraiya didn't just confront him instead of just spying on him.

If Itachi doesn't count, then there's still that snake Orochimaru. I wonder why Jiraiya didn't just confront him instead of just spying on him.
    Probably to avoid unnecesary conflict.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Jiraiya apparently did confront Orochimaru and failed at it, As shown during his talk with Naruto about giving up on Sasuke. Now, How could Jiraiya fail when he had the power of Sage Mode and Orochimaru didn't have his white snake form yet is the question.

Spoiler:- Also, Pending Spoiler:
    Looks like it's be good, If it's true.

Edit: Confirmed to be false.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 9th December 2009 at 7:36 PM.

Oh Orochimaru, still causing trouble.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

What? Orochimaru?

I thought his role was over, now he had something to do with the body of Shisui.

Spoilers for ch 475 are out, and it has some off the most peculiar things in it.

The main focus for this chapter is on Danzo & Madara's fight. Danzo's subordinates Fu and Torune basically fight Madara though in this chapter. Torune is from the Aburame Clan (the one from which 'Shino' is from) & has the rare ability to control parasites which have the ability to decay the body of the person who he touches. Fu like thought before is confirmed to be from the Yamanaka Clan.
    Also we have more talk between Naruto & Gaara. And Madara calls up Sasuke for the fight against Danzo (after sending of Fu and Torune in some other place using his space/time jutsu).
    But the most important, significant & quite disgusting thing of this chapter is the end where Danzo reveals that his right hand has over a dozen of "Sharingan" eyes implanted in it (most probably the work of Orochimaru & his experiments).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 9th December 2009 at 3:52 PM.

Where are these spoilers from?

Well there's some new information.

Mangahelpers, That's where most people find the early spoilers.

Spoiler:- Confirmed spoiler script for chapter 475:

Spoiler:- Pictures:
    Danzo sure knows what he doing.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 9th December 2009 at 8:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    why would you report that? Oh and people are not so sarcastic their for the most part and rude.Anyway nothings really going on in naruto now
    threats, advertising another site, just click a report button next to a post number, you'll see that those are two perfectly reportable things

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Spoilers for ch 475 are out, and it has some off the most peculiar things in it.

The main focus for this chapter is on Danzo & Madara's fight. Danzo's subordinates Fu and Torune basically fight Madara though in this chapter. Torune is from the Aburame Clan (the one from which 'Shino' is from) & has the rare ability to control parasites which have the ability to decay the body of the person who he touches. Fu like thought before is confirmed to be from the Yamanaka Clan.
    Also we have more talk between Naruto & Gaara. And Madara calls up Sasuke for the fight against Danzo (after sending of Fu and Torune in some other place using his space/time jutsu).
    But the most important, significant & quite disgusting thing of this chapter is the end where Danzo reveals that his right hand has over a dozen of "Sharingan" eyes implanted in it (most probably the work of Orochimaru & his experiments).
    nice spoiler tags for those of us that want to wait until friday...

anyways this chapter seems good

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    nice spoiler tags for those of us that want to wait until friday...

anyways this chapter seems good
    Huh well that title does warn about spoilers.

Danzo is sick. I can't believe he'd be this much of a threat.

Page 428 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast