Page 438 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #10926
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    i don't think we've seen any transformation jutsu besides any perverted jutsu since part 1

    and yes, sasuke knows genjutsu
    Hmm. So I guess that maybe Sasuke made a genjutsu of Itachi to fool Danzo maybe? I don't know, although I am interested to find out the mystery behind this.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  2. #10927
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Maybe Itachi is some kind of Sharingan construct. You know like Green Lantern, but just a bit more realistic.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  3. #10928
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I say Sasuke used Genjutsu. He glared at Danzo right before he turned into crows. Maybe it's one of Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan abilities
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  4. #10929
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Hmm. So I guess that maybe Sasuke made a genjutsu of Itachi to fool Danzo maybe? I don't know, although I am interested to find out the mystery behind this.
    Probably so Danzo would drop his guard.

  5. #10930
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    554

    Default

    According to Madara, they need at least four people to seal a tailed beast. Kisame's gone and if we look at it, Sasuke will probably be one. The question is, who will be the other?

    Also, it seems I'm not following the manga close enough, we know the tailed beasts have been sealed from the 1st to the 7th (the Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi in order). So, when were the Gobi, Rokubi and Nanabi sealed? They couldn't have captured three tailed beasts if Pain and Konan went to attack Konohagakure, Itachi was busy duelling Sasuke, Kisame was keeping Hebi out of the fight, Zetsu was watching the fight and Madara was distracting Team 7.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 29th December 2009 at 12:12 AM.

  6. #10931
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I wonder who will be the other pawn to activate the Sealing Statue? According to Madara, they need at least, 4. Kisame's gone and if we look at it, Sasuke will probably be one. The question is, who will be the other?
    When did Madara say they needed four?

    They were sealing the Hachibi with just 3 people before it was discovered to be fake.

  7. #10932
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    According to Madara, they need at least four people to seal a tailed beast. Kisame's gone and if we look at it, Sasuke will probably be one. The question is, who will be the other?

    Also, it seems I'm not following the manga close enough, we know the tailed beasts have been sealed from the 1st to the 7th (the Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi in order). So, when were the Gobi, Rokubi and Nanabi sealed? They couldn't have captured three tailed beasts if Pain and Konan went to attack Konohagakure, Itachi was busy duelling Sasuke, Kisame was keeping Hebi out of the fight, Zetsu was watching the fight and Madara was distracting Team 7.
    There's no exact number of people needed to seal a Bijuu. But the less people there are, The longer it takes.

    There is no order to the Bijuu sealing except that the Kyuubi has to be last. Two of the Bijuus, Either the Nanabi, Rokubi or Gobi, were sealed before Gaara was caught and one was catch after him and before the Nibi.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  8. #10933
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    When did Madara say they needed four?

    They were sealing the Hachibi with just 3 people before it was discovered to be fake.

    Chapter 450

    (Zetsu): "Konan's not coming back."
    (Madara): "...We'll need another pawn to sync with Gedo Mazo..."

    But then again, you're right, they were only three people. It appears the number of people to seal a tailed beast is irrelevant. But the more who sync with it, the faster the extraction.

    Edit: Thanks for the explanation, Tsuki and Kira.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 29th December 2009 at 12:08 AM.

  9. #10934
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    I suppose it's faster with more people, but Sasuke's the only pawn I see at the moment.

  10. #10935
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    since zetsu's separated maybe use both of his halves as 1 person each?

  11. #10936
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    since zetsu's separated maybe use both of his halves as 1 person each?
    If more people was the key to sealing Bijuu faster, they could've had Zetsu split ages ago.

    I think Chakra is the key.

  12. #10937
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    If more people was the key to sealing Bijuu faster, they could've had Zetsu split ages ago.

    I think Chakra is the key.
    maybe the rings are the key, they were talking about orochimaru having one of them when they were sealing gaara

  13. #10938
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Chapter 450

    (Zetsu): "Konan's not coming back."
    (Madara): "...We'll need another pawn to sync with Gedo Mazo..."
    .
    Like stated, no certain number is required. What Madara is referring to is that actual statue the Biju are sealed in. That statue was Pain/Nagato's summoning, so they need someone to be able to synchronize with it in order to access the Biju's powers after all of them are sealed.
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  14. #10939
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I doubt Sasuke will go along with Madara's plan. Sasuke doesn't seem like the type who would be used.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  15. #10940
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    maybe the rings are the key, they were talking about orochimaru having one of them when they were sealing gaara
    The rings are important but Chakra is the key.

    The Akatsuki members concentrate their Chakra when sealing a Bijuu.

  16. #10941
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    The rings are important but Chakra is the key.

    Really? I only thought rings had the same job as the cloaks; showing that he or she, belongs to Akatsuki, nothing else.

  17. #10942
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I doubt Sasuke will go along with Madara's plan. Sasuke doesn't seem like the type who would be used.
    If he is blinded by hatred, he could easily be IMO.
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  18. #10943
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Really? I only thought rings had the same job as the cloaks; showing that he or she, belongs to Akatsuki, nothing else.
    The rings bear some importance, otherwise why would Deidara be so worried about his ring?

    I think to seal the Bijuu, the Rings and an output of Chakra are needed.

  19. #10944
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I just had a thought. If Sasuke kills all three elders I think he would be content with dying. This of course would prevent the second part of his goal, but I don't see how he could revive his clan when he shows no interest in any of the girls.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  20. #10945
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Killing Itachi was supposed to have given him peace of mind but that wasn't the case. Killing the Elders would be no different. Madara would find another excuse to use him.

  21. #10946
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I just had a thought. If Sasuke kills all three elders I think he would be content with dying. This of course would prevent the second part of his goal, but I don't see how he could revive his clan when he shows no interest in any of the girls.
    Nope, Sasuke will just discover something new that needs to be avenged and go off to deal with that. I was under the impression that Sasuke was more interested in returning the glory to the Uchiha name then popping babies out.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  22. #10947
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Well, by becoming an S-rank criminal I think he might have tarnished the Uchiha name instead of bringing glory to it. Then again, people think he killed Itachi and Orochimaru. That might bring glory to the name
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  23. #10948
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Well, by becoming an S-rank criminal I think he might have tarnished the Uchiha name instead of bringing glory to it. Then again, people think he killed Itachi and Orochimaru. That might bring glory to the name
    Well, By the end of the series when he aids in the defeat of Madara, All that praise will return.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  24. #10949
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Well, by becoming an S-rank criminal I think he might have tarnished the Uchiha name instead of bringing glory to it. Then again, people think he killed Itachi and Orochimaru. That might bring glory to the name
    He's gotten himself into a lot of trouble. I actually hope he dies in the end.

    It'll finally be the end of that dreadful clan.

  25. #10950
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Well, by becoming an S-rank criminal I think he might have tarnished the Uchiha name instead of bringing glory to it. Then again, people think he killed Itachi and Orochimaru. That might bring glory to the name

    And Deidara, that terrorist bomber

    I don't see a Naruto anime thread, but the anime sure is speeding up: next up is the battle against the Hachibi! Nice. And I think I heard Killer Bee's voice in the preview.

Page 438 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •