Page 450 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I fail to see how Danzo tried to save the village during Pain's Invasion. I mean, he was willing to risk everything on a chance to become Hokage. Had his plan backfired, the village would have suffered a heavy loss of life.
    He tried by keeping Akatsuki from gaining the Kyuubi and completing their plan. Tsunade had already taken care of getting the citizens out of the village, So as far as he knew there wouldn't have been that great a lost of life. I don't think it's fair to blame Nagato's Shinra Tensei on him. That was something no one could have predicted. And his plan about becoming Hokage would have happen regardless of the outcome. Naruto took a much greater risk then Danzo did.

I understand about the Massacre though, but it looks like he got something out of it. He seemed to care more about eyes than the village.
    Just because he benefited from it doesn't mean the massacre wasn't for the good of the village. It's not like he made the reason for it up and did it behind everyone's back. The Uchihas were really gonna start a civil war and he did tell Sarutobi what they needed to do. The Sharingan's were really like a reward to himself.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So wait youre saying danzos a good guy? And whatever happened to the village trying to kill sasuke did they end that yet?

Suddenly, I want Danzo to live. I think he'll die though, while ****ing Sasuke lives. The Izanagi is interesting though, not like the Uchiha's have enough in their arsenal.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    karin was funny, working hard to figure Danzo's ability out and then learning that Sasuke already knew it. I can't wait to see where this fight goes next.
    I don't think Sasuke knew about it. I think Kishi just skipped Karin telling him about it.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't think Sasuke knew about it. I think Kishi just skipped Karin telling him about it.
    Yes, I was think they just skipped the explaination to get to the good parts.

No point in hearing it again.

Yes, I was think they just skipped the explaination to get to the good parts.
    Well whats the point of that then you dont understand really anything.
    Now since some of you are saying you want danzo to live youre making me like him with his cool eyeballs on his arm and I swore I saw a face on his shoulder!

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Well whats the point of that then you dont understand really anything.
    Now since some of you are saying you want danzo to live youre making me like him with his cool eyeballs on his arm and I swore I saw a face on his shoulder!
    Well Madara and Karin pretty much gave us a clear picture as to what Izanagi does :/

I meant that I wouldn't want to her it twice. Once was enough.

Well Madara and Karin pretty much gave us a clear picture as to what Izanagi does :/

I meant that I wouldn't want to her it twice. Once was enough.
    Naruto seems to repeat every thing more than once. Its just what they do.
    ...kiba...

I don't think Naruto repeats himself. I don't think anyone does.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Naruto seems to repeat every thing more than once. Its just what they do.
    ...kiba...
    Since when? :S

I haven't noticed it lately. Anyway, like I said space is a factor. The author had to speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage
    Seems like Danzo's mokuton is strong, Considering it blocked an attack from Susanoo. He was also able to create that great mass of trees. As far as we've seen, Danzo has created more with his mokuton then Yamato has been able too. It may not be as great as the orginal, But I think it's strong enought to be a threat. I know that the Sharingan can't control the other Bijuus as far as we know, But Danzo's mokutopn may be able too give it the edge. Seems like Danzo is trying for the Kyuubi, Though that does leave the question as to why he didn't attempt anything before now.
    Honestly, I think either one of Yamato or Danzo could be better at using wood element ninjutsu if they're not simply equally proficient. I was referring more to the control that Yamato had over the Nine-tails which was shown to be pretty weak and only possible at all because Naruto had Hashirama's necklace on. I also wonder if his control over the tailed beasts stems from his wood ninjutsu directly or it's something innate in him and he just happens to be able to do both. (of course, this is despite the fact that Yamato uses wood to suppress the Nine-tails' chakra when he does so... even though now that I think about it, it's not actually labeled a wood technique, is it?)

Quote Originally Posted by hol123
    Suddenly, I want Danzo to live. I think he'll die though, while ****ing Sasuke lives.
    I agree with this, lamentably. Though I actually wouldn't be surprised if next chapter, Danzo sacrifices the Sharingan in his eye to use Izanagi again, since he did mention that it needed to recharge, before Sasuke pulls something else out of his ass to survive. The fact that Danzo seemed to have struck Sasuke off-center in the final panel while he was shanked straight through also helps this. Unless he does just get straight up beat next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario
    I think that's what happened, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I agree with this, lamentably. Though I actually wouldn't be surprised if next chapter, Danzo sacrifices the Sharingan in his eye to use Izanagi again,
    Most likely. It would mean he couldn't use it anymore, but it's a chance to use Izanagi. Besides Sasuke doesn't know about it does he?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Danzo as a good guy. Characters like him always make stories interesting as a guy you have to root for, even though you don't want to.

Plus, without him, the good guys would be too goody-good.

Quote Originally Posted by daveshan View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Danzo as a good guy. Characters like him always make stories interesting as a guy you have to root for, even though you don't want to.

Plus, without him, the good guys would be too goody-good.
    Not sure if you intended to make this pun but it's funny

I don't know how to feel about someone who takes advantage of a situation to further his own malicious goals.

Not sure if you intended to make this pun but it's funny

I don't know how to feel about someone who takes advantage of a situation to further his own malicious goals.
    Well, first off, Danzo doesn't create those horrible situations. The events happen and, instead of wasting his time mourning, he uses his head to think how he can make lemonade-nojutsu out of the lemons. Plus, the end result of his goals is always to protect the Leaf Village. Like I said, his heart's always in the right place.

Also, no that wasn't a pun, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    As for the Pain invasion, Danzo did try to keep Naruto from falling into the hands of Akatsuki. That was something more then most of the named ninjas did during the invasion.
    Yeah, and that ended up being the worst thing, plus, he didn't even try to help save any villagers, just so he could be Hokage.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I think danzo is a little bit selfish doing anything just to become hokage
    however he did want to get naruto out of akatsuki's hands even if that was a worse choice,
    or not because naruto didn't found a way to have senjutsu active whitout fusion
    at that time
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I think danzo is a little bit selfish doing anything just to become hokage
    however he did want to get naruto out of akatsuki's hands even if that was a worse choice,
    or not because naruto didn't found a way to have senjutsu active whitout fusion
    at that time
    Yes but like Madara deduced, Danzo only did so that he (Danzo) could take control of the Kyuubi.

perhaps but madara only thinks that is his goal it isn't confirmed yet

however it seems obvious because you don't have those 2 kenkei genkei implanted for fun
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 22nd January 2010 at 10:41 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    perhaps but madara only thinks that is his goal it isn't confirmed yet

however it seems obvious because you don't have those 2 kenkei genkei implanted for fun
    Haha, I like how you phrased that.

Most likely he'd want to spread his influence to other lands and the Kyuubi could be used to force such measures. How many villages could stop a Tailed Beast?

Most likely he'd want to spread his influence to other lands and the Kyuubi could be used to force such measures. How many villages could stop a Tailed Beast?
    Simple, they would just put your ma'ma in its path.

Seriously, though. Just cause 'Madara' says something, doesn't make it true. He thinks Danzo used Ninetales, but he has no concrete proof to back it up. No one does for their claim.

It would seem just like Danzo to use someone else to do his bidding.

Most of what Madara has said so far has been true/correct.

So wait youre saying danzos a good guy? And whatever happened to the village trying to kill sasuke did they end that yet?
    Danzo's not a "good" guy, But he is reasonable. The plot of Konoha trying to kill Sasuke hasn't appear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    There didn't seem to be any time that pass. It seems more like as Karin was gonna tell him, Sasuke got the jump on her.

I wouldn't call Danzo's goal malicious. So far, It's the most reasonable why to stop the wars between the villages and bring some sort of peace to the Narutoverse.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Honestly, I think either one of Yamato or Danzo could be better at using wood element ninjutsu if they're not simply equally proficient. I was referring more to the control that Yamato had over the Nine-tails which was shown to be pretty weak and only possible at all because Naruto had Hashirama's necklace on. I also wonder if his control over the tailed beasts stems from his wood ninjutsu directly or it's something innate in him and he just happens to be able to do both. (of course, this is despite the fact that Yamato uses wood to suppress the Nine-tails' chakra when he does so... even though now that I think about it, it's not actually labeled a wood technique, is it?)
    I would think it came from the mokuton itself, Otherwise there should be others in his clan that should have been able to control them also. Though Yamato had a hard time controlling the Kyuubi, That may have been due to the fact it's the most powerful of the Bijuu or because it was in a Jinchuuriki host.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Yeah, and that ended up being the worst thing, plus, he didn't even try to help save any villagers, just so he could be Hokage.
    How was it the worst thing? Naruto getting there later gave him the advantage of Deva Pain being powerless and a clear field, Instead of a fully power Deva Pain in the middle of the village. And Tsunade had already evacuated the villagers, So Danzo knew they would survive.

I don't understand how Danzo is any different from say Madara when it comes to the Kyuubi. Both see it as a way to spread their power.

I don't understand how Danzo is any different from say Madara when it comes to the Kyuubi. Both see it as a way to spread their power.
    What about the Kyuubi? Danzo's goal towards it hasn't been reveal yet. I was talking about Danzo's plan of gaining control of all the villages and uniting them under the control of one.

Page 450 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast