Page 451 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 25362

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

didn't danzo had like one eye left? or else his right eye in his head?
    so he should be able to survive sasuke attack

and yes I think danzo is a little bit power hungry
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't understand how Danzo is any different from say Madara when it comes to the Kyuubi. Both see it as a way to spread their power.
    Actually, from what I recall, Danzo wants the tailed-beasts dead and gone. He's never tried to turn Naruto into his pawn, tried to have him confined to the village, and even wanted to keep Naruto in Frog World.

If you ask me, Danzo's the last person I'll suspect for using Ninetales on the village because nothing he's done says that he even wants it around.

Danzo kill the messenger frog that was sent to tell Naruto that Pein is attacking the village, and he even sid that he doesnt want Naruto leaving the village without someone watching him

I don't think Danzo is a bad guy. He just does things the way he thinks they should be done.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Wonder if Kishi will ever reveal anything about Obito that will shade a negative light on his character?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder if Kishi will ever reveal anything about Obito that will shade a negative light on his character?
    Besides being late consistenly? I don't think there is anything negative about him.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Besides being late consistenly? I don't think there is anything negative about him.
    Well I meant something Uchiha-ish. Like maybe he was the Zabuza of eye taking.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

the thing is whit obito is that there are people out there who think madara = obito

but back to the latest chapter what do you guys ( and perhaps girls) think

danzo death?
    both alive?
    sasuke death?

personaly I think they are both still alive and they will continue there fight

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    didn't danzo had like one eye left? or else his right eye in his head?
    so he should be able to survive sasuke attack

and yes I think danzo is a little bit power hungry
    A little bit? He wanted the village for himself, of course he wants power.

Since when? :S

I haven't noticed it lately. Anyway, like I said space is a factor. The author had to speed things up.
    I don't think Naruto repeats himself. I don't think anyone does.
    I meant the whole show in general not just naruto. Like in the first episodes of shippuden they had too much talking and alot of flashbacks. I know there trying to catch people up but still.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I meant the whole show in general not just naruto. Like in the first episodes of shippuden they had too much talking and alot of flashbacks. I know there trying to catch people up but still.
    Well I'm not familiar with the anime...

If they talk a lot, it's probably just to fill space like I said. Filler material.

Well I'm not familiar with the anime...

If they talk a lot, it's probably just to fill space like I said. Filler material.
    Yeah, most dramatic pauses are filler. As well as extra unnecessary conversations.

So....who think Danzou is gonna be alive by the start of the next chapter but really die at the end of the next?
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

I think they'll get rid of Danzo. It'll pave the way for Madara's plan and for Kakashi to take over as 6th Hokage.

Yeah, but Danzo still has potential. I mean there still is Root that needs to be delved into a little deeper.. People were expecting them to make a difference in the story.. now Sasuke is probably going to get away with killing Danzou, the acting hokage, and they just stay put..

What I want to happen is for the last eye of Danzou to be closed after being pierced, but that he used Shishui's eye to be able to get away from that bridge.. I don't like Danzou and I think this fight was mediocre at best really.. I just want to see what Root was all about, and if it doesn't get shown then that's just another bit of wasted material in Naruto.. I can see a small chance of Sai running with Root in the last arc of this manga.. like how the ghosts entered the fight in The Return of the King. That would be omega epic.. at least if Naruto doesn't use one million Kage Bunshins...

Then again if Danzou dies, hooray for the first casualty of the 4th Ninja war!

I really wanna know what happened to Suigetsu and Juugo, last time we saw them they were surrounded by Samurai, and that bald fellow..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Root was showing us what Naruto was supposed to be, according to the Zabuza Arc. A collection of highly skilled mercenaries with no ethics, morals, or reason behind their actions other than the sake of their own lives and the safety of their village.

Honestly, Danzo represents what a Kage in a world full of ninjas is supposed to be like and I hope he remains in charge.

Not likely that he'll even make it through next weeks chapter. There's no place from a tyrant in Konaha no Sato. Maybe in Kirigakure no Sato where Madara is said to have ruled but not in the village where the goodguys live.

Not likely that he'll even make it through next weeks chapter. There's no place from a tyrant in Konaha no Sato. Maybe in Kirigakure no Sato where Madara is said to have ruled but not in the village where the goodguys live.
    You do realize that if someone like Danzo was in charge of Konoha, It would have more peace then it has had with these "good guys", Right. That's the problem with the good guys, They let their feelings get in the way of doing what needs to be done. Examples would be Sarutobi, Itachi, Tsunade, Kakashi, And Naruto. Someone who's cares for everyone is a horrible choice to lead a mercenary village.

As for Danzo surviving, I think it depends on what Kishi has planned for the Kabuto plotline. We've pretty much seen all Danzo has to give, And now he no longer has Izanagi to use, So unless whatever he needs Kabuto for gives him something just as good, This may be the end.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 24th January 2010 at 7:40 AM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

perhaps or some kind of civil war arc in konoha root and danzo lovers vs. the others :P

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    And Tsunade had already evacuated the villagers, So Danzo knew they would survive.
    No she didn't. She didn't have time to evacuate everyone. Danzo and Root were underground when Pain started his invasion and Danzo told them not to do anything.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

The elders really should know about Orochimaru/danzo if not I hope someone leaks that info out because Danzo shouldnt have been Hokage in the first place but at least Shikaku knows something.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    You do realize that if someone like Danzo was in charge of Konoha, It would have more peace then it has had with these "good guys", Right. That's the problem with the good guys, They let their feelings get in the way of doing what needs to be done. Examples would be Sarutobi, Itachi, Tsunade, Kakashi, And Naruto. Someone who's cares for everyone is a horrible choice to lead a mercenary village.
    How you came up with that logic is beyond me, I kinda think you're looking at things the wrong way. It's those feelings that will save the village in the end and it's probably those feelings that will save Sasuke considering he's an important character and I expect there to be a happy ending.
    Last edited by Lorde; 24th January 2010 at 7:49 PM.

I think the Kage should be one that the people trust, not one they are afraid of.

I think the Kage should be one that the people trust, not one they are afraid of.
    I agree though in this case, the people don't seem to fear Danzo, they seem to just dislike him and his military outlook on life.

He reminds me of the previous Mizukage.

I agree though in this case, the people don't seem to fear Danzo, they seem to just dislike him and his military outlook on life.
    I think lots of people fear him. After all he is part of the foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I think lots of people fear him. After all he is part of the foundation.
    People don't fear the Foundation (Root). I haven't seen people cowering in fear whenever they hear about Danzo or Root :P

Page 451 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast