Page 460 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think he'll become Hokage. If not then it will probably end with Kakashi being Hokage and after Sasuke either dies or pays for his crimes without dying
    I don't want Kakashi to be Hokage

He's overated. He's supposed to be strong but he nearly always dies or gets beat up. He's been in the hospital so many times I've lost track.

I'd really rather have someone else like Yamato be Hokage.
    Last edited by Lorde; 2nd February 2010 at 7:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't want Kakashi to be Hokage .
    That's mean. XD He deserves it. He's been through a lot. Both of his best friends died, his master died, his dad commited suicide, and recently he died. Kakashi is very strong, but since all of his opponents know about his Sharingan they prepare for it and that puts a strain on his body.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

That's mean. XD He deserves it. He's been through a lot. Both of his best friends died, his master died, his dad commited suicide, and recently he died. Kakashi is very strong, but since all of his opponents know about his Sharingan they prepare for it and that puts a strain on his body.
    I love how he's died before and he returned to life. I love how the characters can be revived.

I guess I see your point, but I don't like how his MS is limited in ways Sasuke's isn't. Kakashi's Kamui technique is great but it's never helped him defeat an opponent.

I don't think he deserves it any less than Sasuke, based on your merits. I mean, Sasuke lost a clan. Now he should be Hokage. Right?

Sorry if that was mean. I really didn't mean for it to be! >.<
    Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    I don't think he deserves it any less than Sasuke, based on your merits. I mean, Sasuke lost a clan. Now he should be Hokage. Right?

Hah.
    Well I would think that had he only lost his clan, and had he stayed in Konoha, he would've been a strong candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post

Hah.
    Not mean at all. I think Kakashi deserves it even more than Sasuke. Yeah, Sasuke lost his clan, but Kakashi has been through so much more. If Sasuke wants to become Hokage then let him, but I don't think they would vote him in XD

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Not mean at all. I think Kakashi deserves it even more than Sasuke. Yeah, Sasuke lost his clan, but Kakashi has been through so much more. If Sasuke wants to become Hokage then let him, but I don't think they would vote him in XD
    I know Sasuke doesn't want a Kage title. lol
    I'm just saying, Sasuke really has been through a lot of trauma, and you can't blame a kid for growing up the way he has.

Had the Third Hokage just given the Hokage title to an Uchiha, there would've been no need for a Coup or Massacre. What a waste :S

I don't think any Uchiha except Madara wanted to be Hokage.

I don't think any Uchiha except Madara wanted to be Hokage.
    I think some did. Why else stage a coup de grace? They wanted a voice in the village, instead of being watched and pushed into a corner.

I think some did. Why else stage a coup de grace? They wanted a voice in the village, instead of being watched and pushed into a corner.
    No, they just wanted to be heard and not be shunned.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nearly every dicission she has made has had a bad effect. Several of the ninjas under her command have disobey her direct orders to do their own thing, In one case robbing Konoha of vital info on Akatsuki. She sent a bunch of Genin after Sasuke and the Sound Four, Even though there were several Chuunins and Jounins, such as Gai and those two that found Sakura, in the village that would have been a better choice. She allow Naruto to manipulate her into not making Sasuke a missingnin, Allowing him to act freely and grow strong.
    That's only two bad things.

Kishi says if Sasuke fights Naruto then it would be the end so if we ever see Naruto vs Sasuke then we know the series is ending which will make me sad.
    Writers can change their minds.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

sasuke is a hate filled person further fuel by madara, and kakashi
    isn't full of hate and stays in the vilage, but I think naruto has to be hokage at the end
    also if you look at before the time skip the other 2 elders don't seem to be bad persons
    but after it's like they are bad persons I wonder if killer bee will survive or if he dies anyway
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    sasuke is a hate filled person further fuel by madara, and kakashi
    isn't full of hate and stays in the vilage, but I think naruto has to be hokage at the end
    also if you look at before the time skip the other 2 elders don't seem to be bad persons
    but after it's like they are bad persons I wonder if killer bee will survive or if he dies anyway
    Well Sasuke wouldn't be Hokage. Even if he was pardoned for his crimes, I don't see the village accepting him as their leader.

The other Elder's aren't evil, neither was Danzo really. They all wanted to see the village prosper.

I know sasuke would never be a kage, and I know the elders want the best for konoha,
    but they are shown like they are bad people

I know sasuke would never be a kage, and I know the elders want the best for konoha,
    Well, so was Pain :P

But apparently he turned out good despite killing a lot of people, and destroying the village.

pain had good ideals but he did it the wrong way (and perhaps a little anger at konoha
    being partial the cause of his 2 great pains (second was root though)

pain had good ideals but he did it the wrong way (and perhaps a little anger at konoha
    being partial the cause of his 2 great pains (second was root though)
    Well nobody in the manga is perfect apparently

I thought he had a pure heart at the beginning, but he let his ego go to his head.

I guese that shows that even 'god' (or 'deva' path) isn't perfect :P
    I wonder if konan will help in the fight against akatsuki..

i doubt it i dont think shell ever be picked up again

I guese that shows that even 'god' (or 'deva' path) isn't perfect :P
    I wonder if konan will help in the fight against akatsuki..
    Well in my mind, she is pretty weak, so are most Rain ninja so she might not help the good guys directly.

it's not that they are weak they don't have a big military power like the 5 great nations
    and all we have see is the origami jutsu perhaps she has stronger jutsus..
    it would look nice helping the 'good' guys out

If she has stronger jutsu, she probably would've demonstrated it before don't you think? Why save it for another occasion?

I still think they'd only get hurt if they fought a war at the moment. They've been changing leadership a lot lately.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    That's only two bad things.
    It's been more then two.
    Decision 1: Sending a bunch of Genin to retrieve Sasuke when she had at least one Jounin and several Chuunin that could have went.
    Decision 2: Not making Sasuke a missingnin nor allowing Anbu to search for him.
    Decision 3: Letting Naruto chase after Sasuke.
    Decision 4: Allows Shikamaru and team to run off and get revenge.
    Decision 5: Letting Naruto go after Itachi, The person who was presumably after him.
    Decision 6: Ordering Naruto back, Even though if it went her way he would have lost.

They're shown that way because Kishi is pushing the idea that Naruto's way is the only way, So anyone who thinks differently is evil.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It's been more then two.
    Decision 1: Sending a bunch of Genin to retrieve Sasuke when she had at least one Jounin and several Chuunin that could have went.
    Decision 2: Not making Sasuke a missingnin nor allowing Anbu to search for him.
    Decision 3: Letting Naruto chase after Sasuke.
    Decision 4: Allows Shikamaru and team to run off and get revenge.
    Decision 5: Letting Naruto go after Itachi, The person who was presumably after him.
    Decision 6: Ordering Naruto back, Even though if it went her way he would have lost.
    Hmm when you put it like that, Tsunade's actions seem kinda dumb.

Though she did let Shikamaru and friends go off for revenge only because Kakashi went with them and he's "dependable".

Well I would think that had he only lost his clan, and had he stayed in Konoha, he would've been a strong candidate.
    Mabye but madara is still releated to him and people might misjudge him and all the the girls would vote for him btw!

Page 460 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast