Page 465 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,625 of 26192

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    He wants Naruto to be longer than Dragonball and Dragonball was a little over 500 chapters. Naruto is at 481. I think he's coming a long fine with length. On the Uchiha note, they're my favorite clan, tied with the Hyuga. I like learning about them, especially Madara. I don't think Kishi is just going to completely leave out Kushina. For some reason I think she is alive somewhere.
    same here I think she is alive somewhere I think the sandaime said it would be better if kushina left or did not get invlolved whit naruto somehow because people may know then he was the yondaimes son and that would couse an uproar.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    same here I think she is alive somewhere I think the sandaime said it would be better if kushina left or did not get invlolved whit naruto somehow because people may know then he was the yondaimes son and that would couse an uproar.
    Minato said that about him and Naruto, he said nothing about Kushina having to leave or anything about her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    The fact that no one realized that Naruto was Minato's son was stupid. Anyhow, If Sarutobi wanted them safe, Wouldn't have been better to send mother and child away together somewhere only he knew? At least it would have given Naruto someone to care for him and potentially protect him. Well, If Kushina's gonna appear, She'll have to do it soon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

it was just my imagienation gone wild ... it could be but it's not likely..

it was just my imagienation gone wild ... it could be but it's not likely..

It is possible Kushina was looked down upon, with her son being the Kyuubi, after all. I mean, Naruto was frowned upon for a very long time.

Being looked down on is hardly cause to abandon your child. Naruto really didn't have it that bad.

Well I'm theorizing here!

Maybe she was murdered? People just really frowned upon her that much? I mean, look what the elders did to Uchiha!

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Being looked down on is hardly cause to abandon your child. Naruto really didn't have it that bad.
    Naurto did have it pretty bad. Ok not as bad as Gaara but that was because the Third Hokage made sure that Naruto was at least safe in the village and Itachi was watching for any signs of Akatsuki wanting to catch Naruto as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    Maybe she was murdered? People just really frowned upon her that much? I mean, look what the elders did to Uchiha!
    The Uchiha were a threat to the village and the Land of Fire, Kushina was not.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Naurto did have it pretty bad. Ok not as bad as Gaara but that was because the Third Hokage made sure that Naruto was at least safe in the village and Itachi was watching for any signs of Akatsuki wanting to catch Naruto as a child.
    It wasn't that bad. He had a warm place to stay, A few friends, And the freedom to act out. Out of all the orphans in the series, Naruto had it the best.

Yeah, for an orphan hot water, table, chairs, kid had it good. I wonder how he even got the house....3rd Hokage?

It wasn't that bad. He had a warm place to stay, A few friends, And the freedom to act out. Out of all the orphans in the series, Naruto had it the best.
    I wonder who made those accommodations in the first place. I guess Minato left some money behind for his son (among other things).

I doubt that was the case otherwise he should of had a nicer house. I'm guessing it was Sarutobi.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I doubt that was the case otherwise he should of had a nicer house. I'm guessing it was Sarutobi.
    Maybe he wanted it to be inconspicuous? He didn't want people to know that Naruto was his son. And as Hokage, I'm sure he had things to pass down to his son, and not just the Kyuubi or jutsu.

that's most likely, sometime I wonder how naruto's live would have been whitout the 9 tails attack or atleast if his father survived.. how would that have been..

He wants Naruto to be longer than Dragonball and Dragonball was a little over 500 chapters. Naruto is at 481. I think he's coming a long fine with length.
    Well I don't think the length of the series should be determined solely in comparison with Dragonball. It should depend on what's best for the story itself. I just hope he doesn't try to end it abruptly just because it's gone past 500.

Anyhow, If Sarutobi wanted them safe, Wouldn't have been better to send mother and child away together somewhere only he knew? At least it would have given Naruto someone to care for him and potentially protect him.
    I think the Third wanted Naruto to be closely under his watch. And perhaps he foresaw the village eventually learning to trust him. Not to mention we don't even know anything about Kushina, so there could be other reasons behind it.

And I think you guys are forgetting that Kushina isn't from the Land of Fire. She has a whole different history she's connected to that could change everything we think about her and her relationship with Naruto and the Fourth Hokage.

i haven't been here in a while ._.

are there still spoiler mondays? or is it a different day now?

So as a baby he was raised by his mom untll he was five or something then she dropped him off at the leaf village where sarutobi gave him a house and he survived on his own?! Was this stuff in the chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    So as a baby he was raised by his mom untll he was five or something then she dropped him off at the leaf village where sarutobi gave him a house and he survived on his own?! Was this stuff in the chapter!
    No, people are just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Well I don't think the length of the series should be determined solely in comparison with Dragonball. It should depend on what's best for the story itself. I just hope he doesn't try to end it abruptly just because it's gone past 500.
    End it abruptly? If anything, It's being dragged out. Only two things are needed to end the series, Madara's death and Sasuke's conversion/death. Kishi would only need about ten or so chapters to do that.

I'm looking forward to seeing the other Biju. I had thought that Madara would set them loose on his enemies during the 4th War.

Madara is too cool to use Bijuu. He can take all the nations down by himself!
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Madara is too cool to use Bijuu. He can take all the nations down by himself!
    Aha. You do realize that Madara's only power is to teleport and become intangible right?

If he had other powers, he would've caught the stronger Biju. He admited to being weaker than before and even Itachi said Madara was a shell of his former self.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Aha. You do realize that Madara's only power is to teleport and become intangible right?

If he had other powers, he would've caught the stronger Biju. He admited to being weaker than before and even Itachi said Madara was a shell of his former self.
    true, madara has lost almost all his powers thanks to his fight whit the first.
    however I do wonder if we will ever see him fight whit his full power that would be awesome though..

and about the other bijuu that would be so awesome but madara takes a big risk
    doing that since people can seal the bijuu then and he would lose bijuu instead of gaining them

Page 465 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast