Page 473 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    Probably won't happen for 2 reasons.

1) Sasuke is one of Kishi's favorites.
    2) There's that whole theme, "The younger will surpass the older."
    Yes I know our author is incompetent but here's hoping since kakashi is suppose to take more of a center stage now. I don't expect him to kill Sasuke but at least bruise him pretty well. We all know beating him is Naruto's Job.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Watch Sasuke beat Naruto, heck, almost kill him, and realize that he's been wrong this whole time.

So far I like where the whole thing is headed and hope Kakashi has something awesome up his sleeve. Just curious though, how would Sasuke know that Sakura was a healer?
    FC: 2063 2402 6180

Could she have heard anything from another Akatsuki member? Probably. I'm sure Sakura's name has gotten around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaim_Fabuyashi View Post
    I thought that one of the 3 said that he was almost out of chakra from using all of those moves in succession, though I may be mistaken.

~Kaim
    Madara mention when Sasuke used Amaterasu on Danzo that using both it and Susanoo would wear him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Well I'm actually interested in Kakashi taking on Sasuke. I'd love it if he gave the boy the spanking he deserves.
    I see this as the event that makes Sasuke take Itachi's eyes. I mean, There isn't much else to push Sasuke onward.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

If all had gone as Sasuke planned, he'd be on his way to Konoha to slaughter everyone, anyway. Why not start with the temp Hokage to shake the Village up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaim_Fabuyashi View Post
    Not so much, the village had to do what needed to be done in order to ensure it's security. Sasuke isnt mature enough to accept the fact.....
    While they may be true to a degree, his reaction isn't exactly unacceptable either. Sasuke was a little kid who went from having a huge family to being alone in just a few short hours. Resentment and not being able to handle it properly is most likely because of it happening at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by theforgottensoldier View Post
    So far I like where the whole thing is headed and hope Kakashi has something awesome up his sleeve. Just curious though, how would Sasuke know that Sakura was a healer?
    Well Madara has encounter Sakura before, he might have found off-screen or he knew about or saw Sasori's fight and told Sasuke.

If all had gone as Sasuke planned, he'd be on his way to Konoha to slaughter everyone, anyway. Why not start with the temp Hokage to shake the Village up again.
    Danzo wasn't exactly a temporary Hokage, the Jonin just didn't make him official yet, and Kakashi is not the acting Hokage at this point. I know the poitn your trying to make thought.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I don't think that Kakashi would be killed by Sasuke especially because of the mention about the 3rd & Orochimaru in this chapter.

If we remember this situation is similar to how the confrontation between 3rd & Orochimaru was during the Chuunin exam. If we look back, Jiraiya was sad that he couldn't save his friend nor his student and nor his teacher.
    Presently Naruto is in a bit similar situation, he has to save his friend (Sasuke), his teacher (Kakashi) though presently he doesn't have a student (if we don't count Konohamaru). If Naruto fails to save Kakashi (from Sasuke), then he would never be able to save Sasuke (which seems to be the main plot of the story now).

The way i see this situation get handled is Kakashi has the upper hand against Sasuke during the fight but because of a mistake by him (because of his emotions as his teacher) Sasuke gets the upper hand & injures Kakashi (made be getting him seriously injured). Then Naruto appears & saves him and in the follow-up confrontation between Naruto & Sasuke, Itachi's power within Naruto gets activated which forces Sasuke to withdraw for the moment (maybe Madara/Tobi appears & takes him away with him in fear of losing his puppet because of Itachi's power within Naruto).

I don't really see how the mention of the 3rd and Orochimaru has to do with Kakashi possibly dying though....
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I dont think Kakashi is going to die even if he is facing Sasuke because Sasuke is really worn out and he is losing his sight faster and faster since he keeps using the Mangekyo sharingan
    I think Kakashi is going to fight with him for a little while and when Kakashi is right about to kill Sasuke then Naruto shows up and sasuke retreats thats my guess

Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    I dont think Kakashi is going to die even if he is facing Sasuke because Sasuke is really worn out and he is losing his sight faster and faster since he keeps using the Mangekyo sharingan
    I think Kakashi is going to fight with him for a little while and when Kakashi is right about to kill Sasuke then Naruto shows up and sasuke retreats thats my guess
    No I dont think hes losing his sight because he took itachis eyes so he got a 'new light' like madara did. Unless his mangekyo is just an upgraded form. Kakashi has the advantage since he knows lots of water style jutsu like water dragon and sasukes a fire attribute.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

I think madara will pop up when kakashi is about to finish sasuke.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    No I dont think hes losing his sight because he took itachis eyes so he got a 'new light' like madara did. Unless his mangekyo is just an upgraded form. Kakashi has the advantage since he knows lots of water style jutsu like water dragon and sasukes a fire attribute.
    What are you talking about? Sasuke did NOT take Itachi's eyes yet. AND he has two attributes, Fire and Lightning.

Water beats Fire, but Kakashi doesn't have Wind Release so dealing with Lightning will be tough.

Lightning is weak to Earth though. I just referenced it to make sure, too. And I know Kakashi has some Doton.

Lightning is weak to Earth though. I just referenced it to make sure, too. And I know Kakashi has some Doton.
    Earth is weak against Lightning, Lightning is weak against Wind, Wind is weak against Fire, Fire is weak against Water, Water is weak against Earth.

That's what the manga says

Gah, I must have read it backwards, then... >.< *checks* Oh, I did. lol

Well, he could effectively use Water ninjutsu at least, or counter with his own Lightning.

Thing that bothers me the most is that they gave Kakashi Fire Style jutsu in the anime. Sasuke also has Blaze Style, which I think is hot enough to evaporate Water so that's out.

Is it me or is the cover page badly drawn?

What the heck is blaze style?!
    And Kakashi copies ninjutsu, remember? That's how he knows these.

What the heck is blaze style?!
    And Kakashi copies ninjutsu, remember? That's how he knows these.
    It takes more than a Sharingan to master all 6 elements.

Blaze Style is a combination of Fire Style and Amaterasu.

Hmm. I hadn't ever heard of it like that.

And as for the element thing, Kakashi can still use every element. Only in ninjutsu form. He can't make shape with them though, or fuse them with say, Rasengan, or make a Fire-esque Chidori.

Hmm. I hadn't ever heard of it like that.

And as for the element thing, Kakashi can still use every element. Only in ninjutsu form. He can't make shape with them though, or fuse them with say, Rasengan, or make a Fire-esque Chidori.
    Didn't you read the Sasuke versus Raikage chapters? Sasuke uses it then.

The cover page was ok, I never pay them much attention though.

I don't remember them calling it "Blaze" style. Maybe I read a different translation.

And the cover art was just meh.

It's called Enton which roughly translates to Blaze Release or what have you. It could change but that would confuse readers :/

Page 473 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast