Page 477 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I hope, for the sake of comedy, that you're right.

Though in a serious fight, Sasuke would counter it with a Fire jutsu like he countered Danzo's Baku's suction technique.
    I dunno if Sasuke got hit by the Rasenshuriken and tried to use his fire jutsu he'd either get his cells raped or burn himself. Now if his nads were hit by the Rasenshuriken and he used his fire jutsu......

If anyone asks why I want Sasuke to suffer from a nut shot I just think he really deserves one at this point.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yeah, But Naruto wouldn't be expecting it to belong to Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I really want to see Naruto use his Rasenshuriken against Sasuke. I REALLY want to see that Rasenshuriken hit Sasuke in the nads. I REALLY REALLY want to see Sasuke in a fetal position.
    Knowing Naruto, he'll probably use the Nine-Tails Chakra, especially if when he arrives, he find Kakashi dead.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

kakashi won't die, atm It's safe to say that kakashi will seriously beat sasuke
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I think Konoha knows what to expect when it comes to the MS.
    Highly doubt that. Kakashi, someone who's had a Sharingan since he was a kid was easily tricked into it, so I doubt the village has many tricks up its sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I thought we said he wasnt going to die since its his year.

That doesn't mean he can't die. It just means some big things are going to happen.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Someone I follow on Twitter tweeted that Naruto was ending. Is that true?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Knowing Naruto, he'll probably use the Nine-Tails Chakra, especially if when he arrives, he find Kakashi dead.
    I dont think he will but if he does he could acually win since the last time they fought sasuke only won since he was curse mark state two but now since its been removed he has nothing but chidori and fire style justu. But there still the new and improved sharingan.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

yes but sasuke is fatigued at the moment, and naruto has sage mode which he will probably use.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

In their base modes, Sasuke is still stronger then Naruto. Add to that the fact that the MS can control and suppress the Kyuubi's chakra, It's very likely the Kyuubi would be no use in their fight. The only thing Naruto has left would be Sage Mode, Which isn't all that great compared to the abilities of the people Sasuke has been facing recently.

I think two things are going to happen.

1)Someone is going to interrupt them and there will be no fight.

2)They are going to fight and Kakashi will end up dying somehow at the end.

If Naruto does get there in time they are not going to fight. It's still not their time to fight.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

Naruto's Sage Mode is, in my opinion, far more powerful than Danzou/Raikage, with the exception of having a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Highly doubt that. Kakashi, someone who's had a Sharingan since he was a kid was easily tricked into it, so I doubt the village has many tricks up its sleeve.
    That's all fine and good, but I said they know what to expect, not that they can counter anything of the sort. Knowing what's ahead and knowing how to stop it are two totally different things :S
    Last edited by Lorde; 20th February 2010 at 9:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForteAnly View Post
    I think two things are going to happen.

1)Someone is going to interrupt them and there will be no fight.
    Even though that it is a definite that naruto will show up, I can't shake the feeling that maybe kabuto will show up to try to avenge his master's death.

2)They are going to fight and Kakashi will end up dying somehow at the end.
    I am neutral on the first part of the comment because I think that Kakashi will not die that easily, but...

If Naruto does get there in time they are not going to fight. It's still not their time to fight.
    I agree. Personally, I don't think that naruto is ready yet at the moment. He may have sage mode and "Itachi's gift" which we have yet to see, but I don't think that it is enough. He needs to get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    Naruto's Sage Mode is, in my opinion, far more powerful than Danzou/Raikage, with the exception of having a limit.
    You think so? Maybe stronger than the Raikage, but Danzo's Izanagi was amazing, by far my favorite jutsu. Even Naruto couldn't beat Danzo's Izanagi in a fight. How do you stop the ultimate illusion you cast upon yourself?

You think so? Maybe stronger than the Raikage, but Danzo's Izanagi was amazing, by far my favorite jutsu. Even Naruto couldn't beat Danzo's Izanagi in a fight. How do you stop the ultimate illusion you cast upon yourself?
    Well can't Naruto feel chakra flow, too? Plus, he's super fast and has amazing defenses while moving (as opposed to Sasuke and Susano'o being in one spot) with Rasenshuriken drawing things in and killing Danzou more than once over.

Well can't Naruto feel chakra flow, too? Plus, he's super fast and has amazing defenses while moving (as opposed to Sasuke and Susano'o being in one spot) with Rasenshuriken drawing things in and killing Danzou more than once over.
    Yes he could, but I don't understand how that would benefit him. I guess he could sense the drop in Danzo's Chakra, but the illusion would still come to pass. Besides, those two obviously won't be fighting, though I would have loved to see Danzo control the Kyuubi through Naruto.

That's where I was going with this conversation. Haha. Though Sasuke can too.

Sasuke can surpress the Kyuubi to an extent, I'm hoping that won't be how Madara plans on capturing Naruto.

Do we know if he can unleash the Kyuubi?

Do we know if he can unleash the Kyuubi?
    No, I don't think that's been confirmed, but I wouldn't put it past him. The Uchiha have too much power, it's almost impossible for me to imagine them being equals to the Senju clan, they seem much stronger.

I arrived late to the discussion at hand, but it was a nice chapter.

Imagine if Kakashi died (mirroring the fight between Hiruzen and Orochimaru) and Sasuke took his Sharingan to restore "the light" to one of his eyes? He may be beat up, but we've seen what Sasuke can do even against Kage level shinobi and Kages themselves. He won't lose.

That's all fine and good, but I said they know what to expect, not that they can counter anything of the sort. Knowing what's ahead and knowing how to stop it are two totally different things :S

They should have known what to expect years ago. The clan was in Konoha for years, there should have been some kind of records about their abilities.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Not really. Sage Mode doesn't give a replay button like Izanagi gave Danzo and Naruto's strength is far below what Ee was doing with his lightning cloak.

As far as we've seen, Naruto can't fight and feel chakra at the same time nor can he move fast. At least he didn't do any of that during his fight with Pain, Who isn't all that fast either. And Izanagi last for a minute, Meaning that it wouldn't matter how many times Danzo died during that minute, It would just be negated. Point being, Naruto can't counter Izanagi with what we've seen of Sage Mode. Not to mention Naruto would be a sitting duck to Danzo's sealing techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    They should have known what to expect years ago. The clan was in Konoha for years, there should have been some kind of records about their abilities.
    They most definitely do know. We saw that the ninjas from Kumo knew all about Itachi's abilities, A person who wouldn't have wasted his skills playing around. And Danzo knew enough that he knew of the secret technique Izanagi. But that way things stand, Except for a few techniques, The abilities of the Sharingan and MS are hard to overcome.

And here I thought we'd make some big discussion on how Naruto should kick Sasuke inna nertz. I know this is a serious moment in the manga, but there should at least be some comedic moments.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Sasuke and comedic moments don't go together. Maybe we'll get some after the fight from Naruto or the Kiri ninjas.

Page 477 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast