Page 479 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well, although it's not the same thing, it makes me wonder why there were so many toad/frog references in the manga prior to Jiraiya's introduction. They didn't introduce him until Volume 10 and they only just showed Sage Mode in Volume 41

The author seems to like putting things off.
    what do you mean that the toad references were random, a lot of konoha shinobi directly related to naruto used toads! Mainly his father the forth and jiraya!
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    The Kyuubi's power almost seems to have been forgotten to me after Sage Mode. Makes me wonder: Why is Naruto now a Sage when Kishi could have introduced a way to train the Kyuubi? There has to be a good solid reason.
    It's the way Kishi has made Part II Naruto. Kishi clearly doesn't know what he wants to do. He had naruto come back from his training with Jiraiya severely weaker then everyone else, Including the group of villains he had supposelly was training to fight. So Kishi nhad to level him up in a hery. So he made naruto surpass others by simple training. First Naruto surpass Kakashi merely because he has an element that can go with the Rasengan. Then he supasses Minato merely by making one technique, Even though Minato was great because of the feats he was able to do. Then came the time that Naruto had to fight Pain, So Kishi gave him Sage Mode and let Naruto master it in a week, Something Jiraiya couldn't do after a life time of training for some reason and something that should have been harder for Naruto because of the Kyuubi adding another source to balance.

As for the Kyuubi, That's a joke. First we're told that Naruto has to learn to control it to face against Akatsuki, Then we're told that it's too evil and dangerous so Naruto can't be using it anymore, Then we're told by Minato that Naruto has to use the Kyuubi because that's his only chance against Madara.

Well, although it's not the same thing, it makes me wonder why there were so many toad/frog references in the manga prior to Jiraiya's introduction. They didn't introduce him until Volume 10 and they only just showed Sage Mode in Volume 41

The author seems to like putting things off.
    If I remember correctly, Kishi had originally planned to have some connection between the toads and Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    what do you mean that the toad references were random, a lot of konoha shinobi directly related to naruto used toads! Mainly his father the forth and jiraya!
    Many of the early chapter covers showcase Naruto with toads, Even though Jiraiya hadn't appeared yet. The best example is the first chapter cover, Showing Gamabunta.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    Like Tsuki said, a lot of volume covers included toads even before Jiraiya and the first Toad Summon even appeared in the Manga.

And about Minato using a Toad, usually people didn't even know he could use one until Volume 11 in the Manga where they showed the summoning contract. I say usually, because most people noticed a Toad and what appeared to be the 4th Hokage on the first page of volume one where it tells a story about the Kyuubi attacking the village.

For people who didn't spot that in the Manga, the only other way they would've known about Minato using toads would have been to watch the anime.

Part 2 of naruto has been good, but it deviated from the path i thought it would. i didnt expect the series after introducing so many lovable characters, to be a naruto and sasuke and the minor characters type of series. Am i the only one who sees susano as a better version of garras sand shield back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiomi No Kaze View Post
    Part 2 of naruto has been good, but it deviated from the path i thought it would. i didnt expect the series after introducing so many lovable characters, to be a naruto and sasuke and the minor characters type of series. Am i the only one who sees susano as a better version of garras sand shield back in the day?
    Well I'm a bit disappointed that it's no longer just about Naruto. As for Susano'o, I guess some of it's aspects are like the Sand Shield, but it's offensive attacks are stronger.

Well I'm a bit disappointed that it's no longer just about Naruto. As for Susano'o, I guess some of it's aspects are like the Sand Shield, but it's offensive attacks are stronger.
    Yeah Im kinda disappointed that narutos not a main any more. MNabye kiba should be a main character now! I have such good ideas... For some reason I dont like susano'o I dont get it.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Yeah Im kinda disappointed that narutos not a main any more. MNabye kiba should be a main character now! I have such good ideas... For some reason I dont like susano'o I dont get it.
    What don't you get about it? It's a bit too powerful but it doesn't surprise me. Sasuke always has such powerful jutsu.

I dislike the fact that Part 2 has completely forgotten most of the themes of Part 1. I miss the hard working theme and the fighting against destiny theme. Naruto's role in the story would have been better if he had continued to follow those two themes.

Kiba won't be a main character, it wouldn't make sense to develop him so much.

I like where Naruto is at skill-wise right now. But I don't like his sulkiness.

Hi guys

It seems to be close to Hitachi's demise... maybe.

I certainly will laugh if Hitachi gets owned as fast as Aidan or Kakuzu did. XD

What's your views. for this one.
    Have it well.

Hi guys

Have it well.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I dislike the fact that Part 2 has completely forgotten most of the themes of Part 1. I miss the hard working theme and the fighting against destiny theme. Naruto's role in the story would have been better if he had continued to follow those two themes.
    I know. I totally miss everything that part 1 stood for. Not saying I dislike part 2...I enjoy it moreso than the first half (a Sasuke bias, prolly), but it feels as if I'm reading a completely different manga, with characters sharing the same names from Naruto.

I anticipate this weeks chapter though! Hope Kakashi can be of some use, finally. xD

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    I know. I totally miss everything that part 1 stood for. Not saying I dislike part 2...I enjoy it moreso than the first half (a Sasuke bias, prolly), but it feels as if I'm reading a completely different manga, with characters sharing the same names from Naruto.

I anticipate this weeks chapter though! Hope Kakashi can be of some use, finally. xD
    Indeed. I felt that Naruto really has grown as a series, and the plot is becoming more and more complex as time goes on, which is good.

He had that 2-page crazy face before he stabbed Karin and Danzou, too.
    I fail to see how a murderous sadistic look is comedic......
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by pearsbent View Post
    Hi guys

Have it well.
    ehm Hitachi? Do you mean kakashi? if so Kakashi won't die, and It's Hidan
    not Aidan.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I fail to see how a murderous sadistic look is comedic......
    I think it takes a lot of imagination in order to see it as funny. I for one thought it was creepy but now that I've reread the chapter a few times, it's become my favorite facial expression.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    ehm Hitachi? Do you mean kakashi? if so Kakashi won't die, and It's Hidan
    not Aidan.
    It's a Spambot. I've already reported it.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd February 2010 at 6:19 PM.

I think it takes a lot of imagination in order to see it as funny. I for one thought it was creepy but now that I've reread the chapter a few times, it's become my favorite facial expression.
    Hehe, I know what you mean the first time I saw it I was like wtf..? :P

It's a Spambot.
    Hmm yeah I guese your right... stupid me. :S

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Hehe, I know what you mean the first time I saw it I was like wtf..? :P
    Well it was supposed to make Sasuke's intentions clear (he obviously didn't care who he hurt as long as Danzo was killed in the process). It's kinda cool to see the author put that much emphasis on a facial expression. It makes Sasuke's transition into "darkness" easier to follow.

yep everyone would understand that way he is evil
    (and a little bit on the c r a z y side)

I've seen tons of Spoilers floating around, but this one is confirmed for now:

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

There's a few more but they seem to be fake.

I've seen tons of Spoilers floating around, but this one is confirmed for now:

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

There's a few more but they seem to be fake.
    Thanks for the info! Now I can't wait for Thursday. That whole thing probably could be Chapter 474(was that the next one?) in its entirety especially that last part being the ending of the chapter. I think Naruto will join the fight in the chapter next Thursday, Mar. 4, 2010.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

The new Chapter is 484. Weird to think that the Sasuke/Itachi fight was about 100 chapters ago.

The new Chapter is 484. Weird to think that the Sasuke/Itachi fight was about 100 chapters ago.
    Yeah it is kinda weird and I miss itachi!!!

Hopefully nruto gets there in time unlike other anime where they arive right after the enemy leaves. I dont think that naruto will get to him though. He might see a glimse and run after it only to be genjutsu.

Signature Stuff

Mmmm. Not a real good sign that Sasuke is already using his MS. I was kind of hoping we would get a few more non-MS moments before he switch to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Mmmm. Not a real good sign that Sasuke is already using his MS. I was kind of hoping we would get a few more non-MS moments before he switch to it.
    I think he knows he probably cant win so hes panicking and trying to end it quickly. But all hes going to do is tire himself out. Would if madara taught him one of him teleport moves or copied it because it not a kekkei genkai.

Signature Stuff

Page 479 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast