Page 481 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Your saying that sasuke hasnt been a major character until the oorochimaru and itachi fight? Hes been part of the story since at least the chunin exams. That would be messed up if madara was being controlled by someone else.
    I doubt Madara would be controlled or manipulated himself. He seems to be the one pulling the strings. No need for another character to introduce themselves as the main villain.

Chapters out. Sasuke pops up another level of Susanoo, Naruto still hasn't decided what to do, And Sakura cries and has to be saved again. Not really a surprise that Kakashi had to use Kamui, Though I would like to know how he teleported two arrows. Also would have liked to have seen what happen between the time Sasuke rushed him and they ended down on the water. People really need to learn to stop pissing Sasuke off in the middle of their fights. It only ends up powering him up.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This chapter seemed rushed, too rushed. We didn't even get to see how Kakashi and Sasuke ended up in the river below the bridge. I thought Sakura showed some courage, but it was all for nothing. She's just too weak. At least Team 7 is together again :/

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I wouldn't say that at all. The whole story past this timeskip is mainly revolved around Akatsuki's quest for the Tailed Beats, it only shifted to Sasuke recently. It needs to go back to what it originally was.
    Recently? You mean like, the last 3 years, with a few months being Naruto/Pain?

Waiting till trans is out to read.

~THREE SEE~

Still waiting to see someone kick Sasuke inna nertz...bet that will help clear things up.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    This chapter seemed rushed, too rushed. We didn't even get to see how Kakashi and Sasuke ended up in the river below the bridge. I thought Sakura showed some courage, but it was all for nothing. She's just too weak. At least Team 7 is together again :/
    It would've been much better to just skip the flashback of both Naruto and Sakura and Sakura's crying to show us how Sasuke and Kakashi measure up to each other.

that would be a strange plot twist imagin the sandaime hokage or someon like him to controll madara O_O
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Sasuke pops up another level of Susanoo
    I think Sasuke just combined his Susanoo with Itachi's from the looks of it. Since it has been partly confirmed that each Susanoo is different but the new layer on Sasuke's one is similar to Itachi's and as we know Itachi has given his eye powers to Sasuke, so that part make sense (also i don't want to believe that Sasuke just popped up another new upgrade by himself).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I think Sasuke just combined his Susanoo with Itachi's from the looks of it. Since it has been partly confirmed that each Susanoo is different but the new layer on Sasuke's one is similar to Itachi's and as we know Itachi has given his eye powers to Sasuke, so that part make sense (also i don't want to believe that Sasuke just popped up another new upgrade by himself).
    The eye power that Itachi gave Sasuke was the one shot Transcription Seal: Amaterasu. Sasuke's Susanoo is his own.We saw the different forms with Itachi as he started to lose his Susanoo. It went from the armor form, To the actual body made of lines, To the bones. The Susanoo that Sasuke used against Danzo was just the body, And now it has gain armor. Now all we need to see is whether it has the Yata mirror and Totsuka sword.

it is posibble that every susanoo looks differend apart from the armor

I hope Naruto kills him (Sauske)

i seriously got to catch up on this.....im not far behind but the mangas are too expensive and people keep checking them out of the library before me.....

this thread helps me catch up ^^

"Are you sure you want to go against me?"

(credit to kashihana from photobucket)

pearl fc:0732-2237-2224
    brawl fc:3910-4862-1125

keyblade, they are available online if your interested

http://www.narutofan.com/multimedia/...2046%20to%2050

i appreciate it ^^, i just gotta get off school(school blocks the link) and then ill start catching up. *writes link*

"Are you sure you want to go against me?"

(credit to kashihana from photobucket)

pearl fc:0732-2237-2224
    brawl fc:3910-4862-1125

Hopefully Sasuke gets hit at least once by the Rasenshuriken. Maybe that will help clear his head.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

haha, you will love to combo of rasenshuriken + sasuke = missing body parts?

and keyblade, the link won't go away ^^

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I hope Naruto kills him (Sauske)
    Really? I'm not looking for any deaths, I just want Sasuke to get beat up a little. He's so darn arrogant.

yeah cripeling his confidence and arogance will be funny
    anyway I don't like bad endings so I hope he survive somhow

Also, I don't see a Naruto versus Sasuke scenario since the author said a fight like that would foretell the ending of the series and there is so much left to be shown.
    Last edited by Lorde; 25th February 2010 at 9:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    haha, you will love to combo of rasenshuriken + sasuke = missing body parts?

and keyblade, the link won't go away ^^
    I just want to see Sasuke emasculated or at the very least get mind raped at the idea of Naruto kicking his ***.

Naruto and Sasuke are not going to fight people. The only thing that is going to happen is an exchange of words. Until Madara comes and teleports Sasuke out of there. Sasuke is drained and for him to fight a full powered Naruto wouldn't make much sense. Naruto is either going to talk to Sasuke about what he's been doing or pass out again.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

Why do people always think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke? Sasuke can take care of himself. He'll run away if he needs to, or he'll stay and fight if he needs to.

Besides, Madara has his plate full, what with needing to find a new pawn to synch with the statue of sealing, having to deal with the loss of Kisame, a war, and the 2 remaining Bijuu.
    Last edited by Lorde; 25th February 2010 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Hopefully Sasuke gets hit at least once by the Rasenshuriken. Maybe that will help clear his head.
    That would kill him. The RasenShuriken destroys the cells. I think it was Kakashi that pointed out that it's basically a fast acting poison or something like that
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Why do people always think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke? Sasuke can take care of himself. He'll run away if he needs to, or he'll stay and fight if he needs to.

Besides, Madara has his plate full, what with needing to find a new pawn to synch with the statue of sealing, having to deal with the loss of Kisame, a war, and the 2 remaining Bijuu.
    I agree that Sasuke can fend for himself but think about it even if there is no physical confrontation there is no way that Kakashi is going to let Sasuke run away or just take off. Also, Sasuke is pretty exhausted for too much action. Madara going there and telepoting his important asset away seems likely.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That would kill him. The RasenShuriken destroys the cells. I think it was Kakashi that pointed out that it's basically a fast acting poison or something like that
    I think it was supposed to be a funny joke lol. I thought it was anyway.

Tsunade also pointed out that it's like an armada of miniture "swords" of wind that attack the cells.

Page 481 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast