Page 485 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,125 of 26809

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Naruto versus Pain was pretty long but only because there were so many things involved like Pain talking to Naruto, Naruto going into his Nine Tails' state, the Fourth Hokage talking to Naruto, and then the conclusion.
    I wished the hokage wiould have stayed a little loonger to at least help naruto a bit but he said he was only part of his mind or something.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

I don't think Minato would've been too helpful, the only things I wanted to hear from him would be:

-Kushina's fate. It's always been a mystery, she might have died, but I want to know exactly how.
    -How Madara was able to manipulate the Kyuubi despite being weakened after fighting Hashirama.
    -What "that" jutsu is and how Naruto can attain it.

Actually the Hashirama fight was years before the Kyuubi attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Warshadow View Post
    Actually the Hashirama fight was years before the Kyuubi attack.
    I know.

However, apparently having almost died weakened Madara to the point where he wasn't much of a threat as stated by Itachi. He was basically in hiding the whole time up until he decided to control the Kyuubi once more 16 years before the series began :S
    Last edited by Lorde; 3rd March 2010 at 3:45 AM.

Well there's not much Minato could have done. He's dead and I doubt he had much time to infuse a lot of stuff into his seal.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

true but it would have been nice if he did..
    and kira I think most people really want to know kushinas faith.. me too :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Confirmed spoiler is out.

Spoiler:- Spoiler for Chapter 485:
    ... Well it ended up just like I thought.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Confirmed spoiler is out.

Spoiler:- Spoiler for Chapter 485:
    ... Well it ended up just like I thought.
    Bet Naruto wil somehow put Sasuke in a coma. He'd beat Sasuke but at least he doesn't kill him.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Spoiler script and pictures are out.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler script for Chapter 485:

Spoiler:- Pictures:
    So Naruto's now poison, Meaning that things may have even up. Karin shows greater resolve then Naruto and Sakura have ever done. Way things are looking, Sasuke still has plenty left to escape.

Great, a mostly talk chapter....figures. Am I seeing that bottom right picture correctly?
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 4th March 2010 at 1:04 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Naruto looks so cute as he smiles, but I don't understand his response much. I don't see how this fight will get any more intense, I bet this is the last chapter before Sasuke flees.

What the... you're right Hoennmaster, I'm sure Naruto's doing Chidori and Sasuke, Rasengan

This talk between Team 7 was essential for the upcoming fight between Naruto and Sasuke, be it now or latter. For me, the more dialogue before the fight, the better. Looks like Karin changed her point of view and lost her obsession towards Sasuke (kinda similar to the attitude Sakura evolved into).
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 3rd March 2010 at 11:03 PM.

I'm glad Karin's done with him. But now she has to hide from Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    What the... you're right Hoennmaster, I'm sure Naruto's doing Chidori and Sasuke, Rasengan

This talk between Team 7 was essential for the upcoming fight between Naruto and Sasuke, be it now or latter. For me, the more dialogue before the fight, the better. Looks like Karin changed her point of view and lost her obsession towards Sasuke (kinda similar to the attitude Sakura evolved into).
    Most likely later, I don't see them fighting again until the end of the series as Kishi stated.

Quote Originally Posted by daveshan View Post
    I'm glad Karin's done with him. But now she has to hide from Madara.
    I doubt Karin can hide from someone like Madara. He's probably going to find her and suck her in his jutsu.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by ForteAnly View Post
    I doubt Karin can hide from someone like Madara. He's probably going to find her and suck her in his jutsu.
    How would he find her? He's not a Sensory-type shinobi like Karin, Ao, Shi, or Fu.
    Last edited by Lorde; 4th March 2010 at 1:44 AM.

How would he find her? He's not a Sensory-type shinobi like Karin, Ao, Shi, or Fu.
    He mentioned to Sasuke that it's within his power to locate people. Remember when Sasuke was heading to Konohoa and then Madara was able to easily teleport to his location.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

Hmm you're right but I think it has something to do with his teleportation space/time thing and not because he can sense people like Karin can. He should've just taken Killer Bee hostage if he could simply find people. Could've drugged him and then proceeded to extracting the Hachibi instead of using Sasuke and then Kisame.
    Last edited by Lorde; 4th March 2010 at 2:12 AM.

Ok so the Sasuke Rasengan Naruto Chidori thing is not real. Thank goodness. Not as bad as I thought an ok chapter. I'm glad that Karin is not going back to Sasuke.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Hmm you're right but I think it has something to do with his teleportation space/time thing and not because he can sense people like Karin can. He should've just taken Killer Bee hostage if he could simply find people. Could've drugged him and then proceeded to extracting the Hachibi instead of using Sasuke and then Kisame.
    Well, He did send Kisame to get Kirabi, So he could have told Kirabi where he was. Madara was able to locate where Naruto was in the Land of Iron, So he could very well have sensory powers.

Anyway, On to the chapter. While I'm proud of Karin for realizing she needs to leave Sasuke, I'm kind of sad because that means we won't be seeing much of her anymore. I wonder what Naruto's answers gonna be? Perhaps that same thing he was gonna do anyway, an attempt to convert Sasuke and bring him back alive. Well, I guess we will be getting a short fight.

The chapter, it was out a while ago but I seem to have aquired a virus while reading it, just my luck. I thought it was chessy. More of the usual Naruto wanting to save his friend despite him being a raging lunatic. I hope his answer at least involves some sort of pummeling.

Chapter is on mangareader. I won't say anything until other people have seen it
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Question: Why does it seem that Sasuke has an infinte amount of Chakara? I mean i can't believe he is able to use chidori after a susano. Can he use infinite Chidoris? It doesn't seem to tire him out one bit. I'm glad Karin came to her senses and decided not to go with Sasuke. He won't have anyone to heal him anymore.

The World God Only knows

Madara will probably heal Sasuke, I mean, he does appear to be a doctor of sorts.

Sasuke's always had a lot of Chakra since the early days as explained by Kakashi during the tree climbing exercises.

^it seems unrealistic though. He has to have a limit of some sort. Is he going to pull another suzano out on naruto next time? I don't Sasuke will want Madara to stick around him all the time so i don't think he can depend on him that much.

The World God Only knows

Page 485 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast