Page 49 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991491049 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 26821

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I cant wait to the next chapter comes out.I still want to see more of Naruto's new move.Im glad he is not using the nine tail fox to help him win all his battles.Naruto does not need it he has rashingon to help.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Its still on the Sasuke fight.

*Waits for NaruxHina*
    Quote Originally Posted by Manamanah View Post
    I'm Neena and I'm haaving se worst day effer. Eferrybody is peecking on me and I've bean attaacked by aaliens!
    Quote Originally Posted by tramway View Post
    If I could carry 374,575,868,685,387,676,784,675,787,856,878 kgs of water in one hand and 876,854,754,856,456,476,456,237,489,623,465 kgs in the other, then what is the amount of exerted force on the water on my twentieth finger on Jupiter?
    The Pro-Cloning Club v2.0 l Wi-Fi Info l PKM Canyon Forums l LP Revolution Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch Master View Post
    Its still on the Sasuke fight.

*Waits for NaruxHina*
    I know it is still on Saskue Fight and saskue is awsome in this Fight I cant wait to see the rest of his team to fight.

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Questions:
    What 2 Elements do you combine to get Shadow?
    What no. is Lee's team.
    How does Kakashi know the Rasengan if only Naruto, Jiraya and the 4th hokage can learn it.
    I'm Neena and I'm haaving se worst day effer. Eferrybody is peecking on me and I've bean attaacked by aaliens!
    If I could carry 374,575,868,685,387,676,784,675,787,856,878 kgs of water in one hand and 876,854,754,856,456,476,456,237,489,623,465 kgs in the other, then what is the amount of exerted force on the water on my twentieth finger on Jupiter?
    The Pro-Cloning Club v2.0 l Wi-Fi Info l PKM Canyon Forums l LP Revolution Forums

Questions:
    What 2 Elements do you combine to get Shadow?
    What no. is Lee's team.
    How does Kakashi know the Rasengan if only Naruto, Jiraya and the 4th hokage can learn it.
    1.we dont no it may not be mixed any element not all jitsu's have elements like Doppler gangar.
    2.excape my mind.
    3.well alot of things we dont know about Kakashi.He did not master that attack and that is how far he can into that attack.

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Yamato never got to explain light and dark chakras, but it's not a Bloodline limit.
    i dunno
    he was trained by Yondaime and is friends with Jiraiya.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

So, does anyone wanna bet that Naruto is gonna show some random jutsu when he fights?

Also, anyone notice that Sasuke DIDN'T use ANY fire jutsu throughout the manga?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Psh, that sucks that he doesn't. It's like electricity elemental jutsu are his favorite now. That, sissy boy. Doesn't wanna burn his chest, probably. Damn pretty boys, and their revealing clothing.

Also, I don't think they'll have NarutoxHinata fluff in the manga. =/
    It's not a shoujo type manga, where the girl always gets the guy.
    Besides, they hardly talk at all, or well from what I've seen so far.
    Oh well, who knows, they may or may not end up with one another.
    I just, so far think it's just SakuraxNaruto stuff going on. ~ ~;;...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So, does anyone wanna bet that Naruto is gonna show some random jutsu when he fights?

Well that is prbly because Naruto Has the element Wind wich can beat electricity that saskue and plus chidori is his power move so he uses any type of Chidori move or electric move.

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
    Well that is prbly because Naruto Has the element Wind wich can beat electricity that saskue and plus chidori is his power move so he uses any type of Chidori move or electric move.
    Yeah, but couldn't Kishi add a little more variety to jutsu usage.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I dont know but from what i get from it is that Saskue wants power so he can kill Itachi so since His chidori is the strongest move he has and is electric he trains harder his chidori like Naruto Trains His rashingon wind to beat sakue.

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post

Don't worry I am 100% positive Sasuke will use Fire jutsu, you know why? Naruto's wind beats Sasuke's lightining...but Sasuke's fire beats Naruto's wind.
    FC:0988 8206 5079 (pearl)

Deiadra (sp?) lives. Sasuke uses some new justu and wins after a very drawn-out fight. Naruto is attacked by Itachi. Naruxhina stuff. the move to the Grand Canyon and live happily ever after.

The End.

Deiadra (sp?) lives. Sasuke uses some new justu and wins after a very drawn-out fight. Naruto is attacked by Itachi. Naruxhina stuff. the move to the Grand Canyon and live happily ever after.

The End.
    You sure? I mean, what about Tobi?

Don't worry I am 100% positive Sasuke will use Fire jutsu, you know why? Naruto's wind beats Sasuke's lightining...but Sasuke's fire beats Naruto's wind.
    Thank you.sasuke might be dumb however.

This chapter was wierd, i just want to clarify: the mouth on deidara's chest leads straight to his heart, so when he eats the clay his heart pumps the explosives through his bloodstream(why the black marks appeared)...then he blows up...the explosion looked funny...:P

im tired of seeing naruto and hinata stuff, because i support that belief, but im POSITIVE that its gonna be naruto and sakura screwing(figuratively or literally). its the sad truth. hinata will just hafta settle for lee or something(oh yes)....and shika's getting temari noone argue(ino x shika is retarded....ino's too annoying)...(especially for shika)
    Uber gon....Tobi either died really early, or hid in a hole as he seems to like doing.

i just cant wait to see FUUTON RASENSHURIKEN VS. CHIDORI NAGASHI!!!!and kishi's stalling it.....

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    Thank you.sasuke might be dumb however.

This chapter was wierd, i just want to clarify: the mouth on deidara's chest leads straight to his heart, so when he eats the clay his heart pumps the explosives through his bloodstream(why the black marks appeared)...then he blows up...the explosion looked funny...:P

im tired of seeing naruto and hinata stuff, because i support that belief, but im POSITIVE that its gonna be naruto and sakura screwing(figuratively or literally). its the sad truth. hinata will just hafta settle for lee or something(oh yes)....and shika's getting temari noone argue(ino x shika is retarded....ino's too annoying)...(especially for shika)
    Uber gon....Tobi either died really early, or hid in a hole as he seems to like doing.

i just cant wait to see FUUTON RASENSHURIKEN VS. CHIDORI NAGASHI!!!!and kishi's stalling it.....
    Meh, I guess you're right.

However, Naruto is screwed if he doesn't find a way to beat the wind rasengan's side effects.

Naruto is too reckless to care about the side effects i think...who isnt reckless in naruto?(lee uses renge, chouji turns into awesomeness, neji gets drills in his heart and keeps fighting, blah blah blah)

Singin' In The Rain

anyone know where i can download the latest manga? just trying to catch up....

Quote Originally Posted by Venastois View Post
    anyone know where i can download the latest manga? just trying to catch up....
    google.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    Naruto is too reckless to care about the side effects i think...who isnt reckless in naruto?(lee uses renge, chouji turns into awesomeness, neji gets drills in his heart and keeps fighting, blah blah blah)
    Yeah, but Naruto risks losing his arm PERMANENTLY. In his case, he has more to lose than the others because his arm won't be able to be reattached by Tsunade.

It's still not too late for Deidara to kill Sasuke! PLease be not too late!

I *really* don't like Sasuke. IT's a shame we knew Deidara had no chance of winning from the start of this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Hero Winged Kuriboh View Post
    It's still not too late for Deidara to kill Sasuke! PLease be not too late!

I *really* don't like Sasuke. IT's a shame we knew Deidara had no chance of winning from the start of this fight.
    Why dont you like Saskue?Is it because he is srtonger then Naruto.

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Bla...Not that many people liked Sasuke in the first place...

I have a feeling they are going to kill Sasuke off...Just the ways things are looking...

What I that Is going to happen is that Saskue is going to kill Itachi and then Naruto Is going to kill Saskue If everybody wants him to die off so bad.

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
    Why dont you like Saskue?Is it because he is srtonger then Naruto.
    No, it's because he's a boring character and a generic 'MAH PARENTS ARRRRR DEAD!' stereotype without any actual character depth, and in turn that single event is in total his entire character.

Page 49 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991491049 ... LastLast