Page 490 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Early spoiler is out.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler for Chapter 487:
    What a tweest. Well, At least Akatsuki isn't so weak anyomore. A+ for Kabuto returning.
        Spoiler:- OMG!:
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 16th March 2010 at 12:30 AM.

Early spoiler is out.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler for Chapter 487:
    What a tweest. Well, At least Akatsuki isn't so weak anyomore. A+ for Kabuto returning.
        Spoiler:- :

What is up with Kakashi? Is he trying to get himself killed although he could probably beat sasuke is he trying to die.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Tsuki, are you certain of these spoilers veracity? In the end, it's still Tuesday.
    As far as we can tell, They are real. we got spoilers from the two people who normally post them saying basically the same thing. If it was false, They would have said so.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I hope it's fake, it's too much to take in. I wanted Kisame to die, he was so useless before and he'll just end up bumming me out now. As for Kabuto, at least he appeared.

Why does everyone post in spoilers when there's a warning right on the thread title?

Anyway I hope it is true. I'd love to see Kisame get another cool fight before dying and I'm glad that Kabuto won't be fading away. Sasuke has finally gone off the deep end. He said he wasn't going to take Itachi's eyes and now he gets beat up and comes running for them. Figures.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
        Spoiler:- :

What is up with Kakashi? Is he trying to get himself killed although he could probably beat sasuke is he trying to die.
    I don't believe the spoilers hint at Kakashi attempting anything risky. He isn't going to be able to stop Sasuke, Zetsu, and Madara from fleeing all by himself and it looks like Naruto is going to let them get away, even though they want to capture him and kill him in the process of extracing nine-tails.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Why does everyone post in spoilers when there's a warning right on the thread title?
    Honestly, I don't know. I think I got yelled at once for not putting them in spoiler tags and I just got use to doing it.

As far as we can tell, They are real. we got spoilers from the two people who normally post them saying basically the same thing. If it was false, They would have said so.
    That's a relief. I thought it was too much for a chapter. Besides some friends/classmates I usually tell spoilers would kill me for raising their hopes

I'm intrigued by Kabuto's sudden appearance and his destination. By this time, Orochimaru's remains must have consumed all of his body...

I had to post this spoiler pic, since it had been so long since we had a scene like this in the story,

Spoiler:- Pic:

Kakashi: "It's this wound on his cheek! Sakura, you have to use an antidote immediately"
    Sakura: "That is......! Then, that time with my poisoned kunai...?"
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 16th March 2010 at 4:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I had to post this spoiler pic, since it had been so long since we had a scene like this in the story,

Spoiler:- Pic:

Kakashi: "It's this wound on his cheek! Sakura, you have to use an antidote immediately"
    Sakura: "That is......! Then, that time with my poisoned kunai...?"
    Hmm. Weird, but yes, it's been awhile.

Anyway, I really want to see Kabutomaru appear.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Haha, Naruto got poisoned. That's funny, nice to see some comedic relief in the series, it's been so darn tense lately with all the death and despire in the air. Love it.

yeah that made me laugh a bit
    and yeaaaah finaly kabuto :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

So is Kabuto still Kabuto or some Orochimaru amalgamation?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So is Kabuto still Kabuto or some Orochimaru amalgamation?
    From what the spoiler suggest, Kabuto is getting used to his powers which means he is starting to get control over his Orochimaru genes.

Kabuto with Orochimaru-like powers. Will Orochimaru ever really die? This is getting ridiculous, he's always alive in some shape or form. The guy is getting really old and having Kabuto use his power is just going to drag the story. Most likely, I see Kabuto joining Akatsuki during the war to aid with medical ninjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Most likely, I see Kabuto joining Akatsuki during the war to aid with medical ninjutsu.
    Hm, I don't see that happening. Isn't Kabuto regarded as a traitor by Akatsuki since he was allied with Orochimaru and the latter defected? Besides, Kabuto's a loner in search of power. He won't find power by aiding Akatsuki; he's neutral towards this war (at least, I think he is).

That reminds me, since Madara is going to Ame in search of the Rinnegan (at some point in the manga, maybe he'll try to kill Konan). After all, she defected and the penalty for that is death, as Madara told Sasuke.

sounds like the war is gonna be interesting

well I see kisame coming back but I just have a feeling that Madara has a couple of other members tucked away somewhere

yeah I know what you mean, I was thinking about that this afternoon but I guese we have to wait :P

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Arete View Post
    well I see kisame coming back but I just have a feeling that Madara has a couple of other members tucked away somewhere
    At this point? Strongly doubt it. The organization was based on 10 people to link perfectly with Gedo Mazo. Tobi took the spot Sasori left and after that, they didn't recruit more members even though Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara etc. deceased.

Besides, I don't see any more ideas for Akatsuki members. They might have spies in some villages like Yura and Mukade were in Sunagakure. They said the Akatsuki's "seat of power" was Kirigakure. Maybe they still have sleeper agents in the Hidden Mist.

Agents is all they can really have. Deidara and Hidan's rings are most likely destroyed, so they can't replace them. I doubt Madara will replace them. He's got a core alliance that follows him plus seven of the beasts. I hope we can actually see them in the manga. Especially after the anime's little Six-Tailed tease.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Madara doesn't have time to be picky. He needs strong ninja to heal his warriors if he really intends to fight a full war. Kabuto would come in handy.

Quite the opposite, Madara has plenty of time. With Kisame still alive and aiming for Kirabi, That leaves only one target left before he can complete his plan. Now that Sasuke's getting EMS, He'll be ready soon to take on Konoha and retrieve Naruto.

Plus the other villages are trying to get defenses ready, not launch the first strike. He's got time.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

So what happens to Karin? will she confess everything she knows and what will become of her then?

The World God Only knows

Page 490 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast