Page 491 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,275 of 27143

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Looks like Karin will be interrogated by Ibiki. They need intel on Sasuke and Madara. Kinda funny how Kakashi's Kamui didn't affect Madara, then Madara uses a similar move to flee. What I thought was interesting, is that it appears that the Shapeshifting Jutsu or Art of Impersonation in VIZ is Zetsu's technique and not Pain's.

Good chapter, still not excited about Sasuke getting Itachi's eyes, but nice to see both Kisame and Kabuto back in the story.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I'm glad Sasuke is finally taking Itachi's eyes. That means the end is nearing. Can't wait to see what it looks like and can do. I still can't believe Sakura still believes that there can be a happy ending for the former Team Seven. It really annoys me that now Naruto's gonna get even more vindication for his belief of Kirabi being alive without doing anything. Anyhow, The very best part about this chapter was the return of Kabuto. I'm really liking his new look and control of the white snake abilities.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

God I hope Madara rides on the Jyubei in this manner.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Looks like Madara's plan will go on without a hitch. Kisame has sneaked his way into Kumokagure and Sasuke will fight Naruto with an Eternal MS. Things are going to get interesting now, with Kabuto making his move too.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Looks like Madara's plan will go on without a hitch. Kisame has sneaked his way into Kumokagure and Sasuke will fight Naruto with an Eternal MS. Things are going to get interesting now, with Kabuto making his move too.
    That or Bleach level repetition with Madara or Sasuke constantly overpowering everyone.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I wonder who will Kisame beat Kirabi? He's surrounded by the enemy and if he didn't manage to get him before, I have my doubts now... But knowing Kishi, that's the only reason that he managed to survive.

So, according to the cover, Zetsu's not human? Interesting... I always thought it was weird not giving him a scratched forehead protector. Funny how they treated Madara as a "magician"

And the plot thickens...

Looks like Kisame is still alive. And here I was hoping he was dead. He never did sit too well with me. But oh well. Naruto and Sasuke hold off their fight and Sasuke decides that he wants Itachi's eyes. Sakura is as useless as ever. Same as always. . .

But oh wait! Kabuto is back and sporting a totally *****in evil new look! Can't wait to see what this little devil is planning now.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I wonder what exactly Kisame's mission is. Trying to take down the eight-tails is a hard task itself so obviously trying to take it down in the village is just a dumb move.

Plus, I wonder why Samehada is letting him hide there.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I saw hidden waterfall head protectors at the ninjas kabuto attacked... so maybe he will take over that village

and yeah... I see kisame getting in trouble in kumo...
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I saw hidden waterfall head protectors at the ninjas kabuto attacked... so maybe he will take over that village

and yeah... I see kisame getting in trouble in kumo...
    You mean like what Orochimaru did to the Land of Sound? Maybe, but how would that benefit Kabuto? He'd be the leader but Takigakure is generally looked upon as weak. Kisame will get in trouble, that much is obvious. I want him dead though to be honest.

When has the Takigakure been viewed as weak? Other then by Kakuzu.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

oh yeah takigakure that's the japanese name (forgot it :3)
    I don't know.. mayby he wants to join a side in the war or something else.. or just have some power somewhere..since most vilians are still power hungry idiots like in every
    good manga
    and about kisame I was a little disapointed that he was alive apart from his funny voice
    in the japanese anime I do rather see him dead.. but hey at the moment we thought
    that another jinchuuriki other then naruto didn'tget killed (not including gaara since he
    was revived) we just got disapointed again.. because I now see how killer bee get
    catched somehow

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    When has the Takigakure been viewed as weak? Other then by Kakuzu.
    Any nation that isn't one of the 5 great nations (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) is weak by default. I mean both Kusagakure and Amegakure were so weak that most of the main battles during several wars were fought there. Takigakure shouldn't be much stronger.
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th March 2010 at 3:37 PM.

I wonder what exactly Kisame's mission is. Trying to take down the eight-tails is a hard task itself so obviously trying to take it down in the village is just a dumb move.

Plus, I wonder why Samehada is letting him hide there.
    As Madara instructed, "hunt down the Hachibi slowly". I don't think the hachibi would be that hard, after all the white zetsu kisame clone came pretty close to killing killer bee and Madara stated the copy would be weak. I think Kisame is alot stronger. Well I think Kisame had control over his sword the whole time, I bet once Hachibi is captured the sword will go back to him.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

well takigakure was stronger since they used to have a tailed beast but now it is captured it isn't really strong anymore...
    about kisame.. yeah he is one strong guy :P

Any nation that isn't one of the 5 great nations (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) is weak by default. I mean both Kusagakure and Amegakure were so weak that most of the main battles during several wars were fought there. Takigakure shouldn't be much stronger.
    Not necessarily. It doesn't make them weak, it just makes them not as strong as the Five Great Nations. There is a difference. Not to mention the Hidden Waterfall had a Tailed Beast given them a good fighting force. Amegakure has always had internal problems, which always prevented them from ever achieving anything. Plus, I know it's not technically canon, but the Anime has even made these villages look strong.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

If they aren't as strong as those 5 nations, then they're weaker than them. I know they had a tailed beast (7-tails) but we don't know if they even utilized it. It could've been one of those roaming Jinchuriki like Roushi so I don't think they used it so it is unclear if we can judge them by that factor alone.

If they aren't as strong as those 5 nations, then they're weaker than them.
    Uh yeah, obviously. That doesn't make them weak though.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

true, they shouldn't be considered weak because else the other natiosn wouldn't bother
    attacking them (ok they did several times in the past) but if thedy ereally where that weak then 5 great nations could just simply divide the smaller nations ok they are weaker then them considering size, economic and military power but they aren't weak since they
    can controll a nation.

Hell, Konoha was scared when the Hidden Waterfall was doing that training exercise in the anime....it was a filler but still

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    As Madara instructed, "hunt down the Hachibi slowly".
    Was that in this week's chapter? Most have missed it. Why though? I don't get why they would want him to get into Kumo and then get 8-Tails. Wouldn't doing it outside the village make more sense?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I'm so confused. Is Kisame alive, or is the sword double-crossing Bee?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Was that in this week's chapter? Most have missed it. Why though? I don't get why they would want him to get into Kumo and then get 8-Tails. Wouldn't doing it outside the village make more sense?
    You know what happened to Kisame when he tried catching it the first time. This is the second, and by my guess, the last try Akatsuki will have to get their hands on the Hachibi. As soon as Madara declared war on the great nations, Kumo and Konoha won't leave their hosts unprotected, so it would be nigh impossible for Kisame to get him outside the village.

Why didn't Madara ordered Pain to capture the Eight-Tails before the Nine-Tails? I mean, he would surely get it... Then again, it's Kishi's manga, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I'm so confused. Is Kisame alive, or is the sword double-crossing Bee?
    Yes, Kisame's alive. He's inside the Samehada. Don't ask me how he managed to fit in there; perhaps he's fused with the sword itself.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 20th March 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    You know what happened to Kisame when he tried catching it the first time. This is the second, and by my guess, the last try Akatsuki will have to get their hands on the Hachibi. As soon as Madara declared war on the great nations, Kumo and Konoha won't leave their hosts unprotected, so it would be nigh impossible for Kisame to get him outside the village.
    That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did, and that clone is actually weaker then Kisame. Meaning Kisame could have captured Bee already. It makes no sense why they would want to put Kisame into the village, especially after War is declared.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did
    Kisame did fight Killer Bee for the most part though. Zetsu switched with Kisame when they were in that water prison, which was near the end of the skirmish. He said so in the last chapter. Kisame should get some credit haha.

Page 491 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast