Page 494 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 26806

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

that seems more likely since kakashi didn't have any conections whit root
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Not sure if he had connections with Root or not, but they might as well merge with the rest of Konoha instead of remaining their own organization. They just had their leader killed and two of their own abducted anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Not sure if he had connections with Root or not, but they might as well merge with the rest of Konoha instead of remaining their own organization. They just had their leader killed and two of their own abducted anyway...
    Oh yeah i forgot about those two, i can imagine them going insane right now. I wonder what will happen to them now that all the fighting is over.

Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time? I can't wait to see what will happen to root and what secrets sai will reveal with the seal gone.
    FC: 2063 2402 6180

Quote Originally Posted by theforgottensoldier View Post
    Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time? I can't wait to see what will happen to root and what secrets sai will reveal with the seal gone.
    Well I was wondering why there can't be two Hokage. I guess ideas would clash but since both Kakashi and Tsunade are on the same page, it might work. Honestly, Tsunade still seems weak.

Quote Originally Posted by theforgottensoldier View Post
    Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time?
    Nope. Either Tsunade retires or Kakashi waits until she dies or retires in the future.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Root is already "disbanded". Danzo just kept them together for his own personal use. So there would be no point in disbanding them again.

Even though Kakashi wasn't apart of their organization, He's the best candidate to dealing with them and their secretive ways. Konoha just can't allow a group like theirs to run around following whatever secret orders Danzo may have left behind. Control will be needed to be taken sooner then later.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yes there can be two Hokage at one time, but only one can be the active Hokage. The other one still has the title, but is retired.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

same as the sandiame and the yondaime there where 2 hokages but the yondaime was the active one but when the yondaime sealed the kyuubi and died the sandaime resumed his position

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Even though Kakashi wasn't apart of their organization, He's the best candidate to dealing with them and their secretive ways. Konoha just can't allow a group like theirs to run around following whatever secret orders Danzo may have left behind. Control will be needed to be taken sooner then later.
    But Root is on Konoha's side, whatever orders Danzo may have given them couldn't have put Konoha in a bad spot. Danzo only wanted to protect the village so I don't think that Root would take sides with the enemy.

Root may not take the side of their enemies, But Danzo had his own ideas about how Konoha should be and the members of Root may want to follow those ideals instead of the "peaceful" ones of Konoha.

yes, but then you should think if the want to follow danzo now he is death

I don't see Root following Danzo's orders since there really doesn't seem to be any real benefit. There isn't the goal of taking over as Hokage since he's dead and there are bigger problems now.

Danzo was following his own ideas of protecting Konoha for years before he acted to become Hokage. He trained Root along those lines and in the belief that they could do a better job of protecting Konoha then the actual Hokage. Most of Root seems perfectly loyal to Danzo and his way of doing things. Just because he's dead is no cause to stop trying to protect Konoha in his way, Especially when the current leadership are the ones who caused the problem in the first place. After all, They were acting on their own for years before now.

There's also the possibility that they may think that Danzo's death was the fault of Naruto and co. After all, Sai has sided with Kakashi and Naruto and they fled from the village when they weren't suppose to. They are also the only ones who know how Danzo died.

I hope not, I'm sick of conspiracy in Konoha. Its old now.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

If they do cover up Danzo's death they'll pin it to Madara, but now that Sasuke's intentions are clear I doubt that will happen

In the end, It won't really matter. Danzo was made into a villain, So his death would be viewed as a good thing. Thus Sasuke won't get in trouble for it.

Konoha hasn't covered up Sasuke's acts before, I don't see why this would be different.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Wonder if Naruto will receive some new power-up to counter whatever the heck Sasuke gets from his fusing of eyes?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

well kishi said in an interview naruto will get a training

I'm beginning to see an annoying pattern in the manga. Naruto always has to train while Sasuke gets power given to him. It's so unfair.

I'm beginning to see an annoying pattern in the manga. Naruto always has to train while Sasuke gets power given to him. It's so unfair.
    Let's hope it backfires.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Let's hope it backfires.
    I don't see how that would happen. I mean, first Sasuke was born with the Legendary Sharingan, then he got the Curse Mark, then the Mangekyo Sharingan thanks to the battle with Itachi, now an Eternal MS due to Madara. I don't think there's a limit to how strong he can get.

I know the author wanted Sasuke to be a natural born genius and he wanted Naruto to win using willpower alone but it's getting ridiculous.

I don't see how that would happen. I mean, first Sasuke was born with the Legendary Sharingan, then he got the Curse Mark, then the Mangekyo Sharingan thanks to the battle with Itachi, now an Eternal MS due to Madara. I don't think there's a limit to how strong he can get.

I know the author wanted Sasuke to be a natural born genius and he wanted Naruto to win using willpower alone but it's getting ridiculous.
    I don't think the strength Sasuke gained over the timeskip was just given to him. Naruto was given the Kyuubi which grants him enormous strength, plus it heals his wounds. On another note, just having the Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan mean nothing. They are merely tools like a shuriken. I forget who said it, but an expert with a rock can beat a novice with a kunai. Just because he has something doesn't mean it automatically gives him unlimited power. Do you not remember when Sasuke tried to fight Gaara when the Shukaku began to take over? Even though Sasuke had Sharingan and the Curse Seal he still got his *** whooped.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't think the strength Sasuke gained over the timeskip was just given to him. Naruto was given the Kyuubi which grants him enormous strength, plus it heals his wounds. On another note, just having the Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan mean nothing. They are merely tools like a shuriken. I forget who said it, but an expert with a rock can beat a novice with a kunai. Just because he has something doesn't mean it automatically gives him unlimited power. Do you not remember when Sasuke tried to fight Gaara when the Shukaku began to take over? Even though Sasuke had Sharingan and the Curse Seal he still got his *** whooped.
    I never sourced the whole timeskip thing, but going by experience and what Sakura said once, they most likely used the Curse Mark and/or Kabuto's medicine to accelerate his growth. Zetsu said that about the whole Sharingan being another weapon that is only as strong as it's wielder, but seeing how advanced Sasuke is, I have no doubt that it is basically under his control and that it is his most important weapon. If he can utilize it and it's abilities effectively (which he seems to be able to do, the only exception might be Tsukuyomi) it must mean something.

About Naruto, the power that was given to him wasn't a gift, it was more like a curse. It eats away at him if he uses it (the Kyuubi) and he hasn't always relied on it, at least not as much in Part 2 unlike Sasuke who almost always uses his Kekkei Genkai.

I wonder if Kishi will kill off both Naruto and Sasuke. I'm not sure where that would put Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage... hm.

Page 494 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast