Page 499 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Wink Catch up to now!

Ok for everyone who is way backed up i got a spoiler.Ok so Sasuke killed itatchi and then tobi aka madara uchiha told him that the village made itatchi kill the whole clan.So Sasuke wants revenge on the village.And really,Naruto has become more powerful than all of the hokage's because he has control of the nine tailed fox.So right now Sasuke has had itatchis eyes implanted into him so now he has infinite sharingan and hes going to destroy the leaf village.Meanwhile kabuto has fully absorbed orochimarus powers (read manga volume 38) and has re-summoned all of the akatsuki that have died (Nagato,Kakuzu,deidara,sasori,and itatchi,who dosent have sharingan...)so there you go and to read what im talking about go to onemangadotcom.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Yes hes alive! He didnt acually die it was a clone by Zetsu and now Bee has Samehada and Kisame trying to kill him again and his sword is changing and stuff and Kisame face appeared at the base of the sword then the chapter ended...
    Holy crap. I couldn't understand why his face was there on the sword, so I just rolled with it. So it was a clone all along? Dammit.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Holy crap. I couldn't understand why his face was there on the sword, so I just rolled with it. So it was a clone all along? Dammit.
    Lol the face was funny, it's kinda sad that he is still alive, he's so annoying to me for some reason. Probably because he likes toying with his opponents and he loves bloodshed. Yeah Zetsu made a freaky clone, or more like a substitution. Zetsu is also making me angry. Why are all the cool members dead? (Well alive now, but you understand what I mean).

Kinda odd how we finally get an explaination of all the Kyuubi control principles 11 years after the series begins...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Lol the face was funny, it's kinda sad that he is still alive, he's so annoying to me for some reason.
    When I first saw the face, I don't know, I think I thought it was the sword's for some reason. Lol.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

meh filler chapter is filler chapter, although the last body kabuto summoned picked at my curiosity. I really want to know what jutsu the key toad referred to in last weeks chapter. and im happy naruto will finally learn to use the fox.

i just hope it gets to action faster.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

LOL, Killer Bee is saying Dattebayo.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    meh filler chapter is filler chapter, although the last body kabuto summoned picked at my curiosity. I really want to know what jutsu the key toad referred to in last weeks chapter. and im happy naruto will finally learn to use the fox.

i just hope it gets to action faster.
    How is it Filler? A lot of things happened, namely: Anko and friends found out where Madara is hiding (now Konoha and the other nations can mount a surprise attack) and we got more explaination on how the Kyuubi and it's chakra work through the seal (which, in the past, was mostly just referenced to a few times and we finally got a full explaination).

I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.

i really like both of those ideas actually i considered it being the sage but i think it would be much more likely to be is rother way more dramatic

lol I noticed something funny in the chapter killer bee says several time -tebayo
    and one time agenda -tebayo

perhaps to furtther confirm that naruto is gonna meet killer bee for the people who didn't believed it

and I really wonder who is in that coffin, but I'll stay whit my first idea and that is madaras body
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

How is it Filler? A lot of things happened, namely: Anko and friends found out where Madara is hiding (now Konoha and the other nations can mount a surprise attack) and we got more explaination on how the Kyuubi and it's chakra work through the seal (which, in the past, was mostly just referenced to a few times and we finally got a full explaination).
    I just thought it was a filler because there wasn't a lot of action (technically in manga there are no fillers right?). I thought akatsuki had lots of hideouts so that really doesnt help, madara can just move out of there. And as for the kyuubi-seal explanation. most of it was already said except for the mind/chakra explanation.

I mean i liked the chapter. but it wasnt "excelent" its was acceptable and thats just my opinion :P
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.
    I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.
    its not possible to be the yondaime hokage his soul is sealed.

why would it be yagura?
    Last edited by dannydstk; 8th April 2010 at 5:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bring_me_the_dan View Post

why would it be yagura?
    Because supposedly someone was controlling him or her idk during his or her regin over Kirigakure. I think it was Madara. So he sees it and he'll be like "WHAT?" you know what i'm saying.

ah yea i guess that would make since but i doubt madara would fear him in any way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEM_eKugoUk
    The new opening for the anime looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by BluBoy14 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEM_eKugoUk
    The new opening for the anime looks pretty good.
    Well the Konoha arc is going to look pretty brutal.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 8th April 2010 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan
    hidans still alive, he just has his head buried underground until someone not lazy enough feels like digging him up (never gonna happen)

I also have another theory as to what's in the coffin but it would probably start a riot and the whole Alternate Manga section would go up in flames so I'll wait.

Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post

Except Hidan And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2
    That's impossible. it can't be the sage. I'm leaning towards what i said. Izuna or Yagura.

Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?
    I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's soul out for 5+ episodes again.

And yet Orochimaru was about to summon him......

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Or if anything anything Yagura.
    Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 9th April 2010 at 4:17 AM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

The thing that really caught me was thatback in chapter 462 a picture shows that madara had the rinnegan.WTF.it makes no sense.it says that the older brother had the sages eyes,and then it says that he went on to create the uchiha,and it shows that madara was the older brother and that the first hokage was the younger brother.i need a logical awnser to this.

btw will itachi have sharingan? and will negato still have the rinnegan?

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post

And yet Orochimaru was about to summon him......

its been awhile since i saw the fight between orochimaru and the 3rd but didnt he succeed? and then the 3rd sealed his soul?

its been awhile since i saw the fight between orochimaru and the 3rd but didnt he succeed? and then the 3rd sealed his soul?
    he didn't succeed because the 3rd hokage stopped him, not cuz its impossible

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's sole out for 5+ episodes again.

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.
    I'd much rather see Filler now than to have more Filler later. If you think about it, this Pain arc wasn't as long as the whole Uchiha arc meaning that it'll have less episodes. Then they'll add Filler but then they'll air the Gokage Summit arc and the way things are going, the 4th War arc will still probably be only half-way done. They're getting too close. Same goes for other anime.

I wasn't aware that it was confirmed that Madara was controlling Yagura though I also doubt the person in the coffin would be him. Madara seemed to really fear whateve was in there, or at least he was concerned about it. Kabuto said he didn't tell anyone about it, odd.

Here's the real question: Who else is Kabuto planning on summoing? He said he had others in mind, maybe the deceased Jinchuriki? That would be nice.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th April 2010 at 2:35 AM.

Page 499 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast